Frozen Heart

By McAlpha

On Naruto's tenth birthday he is attacked by a mob of villagers who beat him the tie him to his bed then set... More

Living with Who!!!!
Issues
The weird girl
Genin exam
Sannin Generational Two
Backup
Haku
Remnants of a forgotten Village
Great Naruto Bridge
New Uzumaki Clan
Someone Like Me
Chunin Exams P1
Chunin Exams P2
Chunin Exams P3
Chunin Exams P4
Chunin Exams P5
Chunin Exams P6
Chunin Exams P7
Let The Battle Commence
Leaf V.S Sound, Sand, and Rock
Conclusion
The Deal
Retrieval
Valley of the End
I'm back
A Tale of Three

Rise From The Ashes Like A Phoenix

30.2K 535 299
By McAlpha

I don't own Naruto, if I did Sasuke would not be such an asshole Itachi would be alive in Konoha and Naruto would have a harem army of women.

__________________________________________________________

Naruto let out hoarse screams as he struggled against his restraints, aggravating his scars and lacerations, making the pain even more unbearable. Naruto kept squirming as he watched as the fire crept up his body. Naruto cried out in pain. Naruto's tears evaporated as soon as they came. Though most noises were blocked out by his screams Naruto could faintly hear the cheering of people outside of his apartment complex. Naruto soon stopped struggling as he lost feeling in his body and red crept into his vision.

Naruto's mind was clear for the first time today. 'I hate them, stupid villagers, hurting me for no reason. I guess this is how I die, this was one hell of a tenth birthday' Naruto thought dully. Naruto's head tilted to the side as he looked at his wall and accepted his fate. Naruto laid for a minute before aggravation and rage ripped through his body. ' No fuck this I will not lay down and die like a swine to the slaughter.' Naruto thought as he thrashed around.

Naruto was filled to the brim with panic as he slowly lost consciousness. Naruto shot to his feet in panic as he took in his surrounding, he was no longer in a burning building, he was now in what looked like a sewer but everything was frozen over and the only warmth was coming from further down. Naruto walked on the frozen water after a while the ice seemed to be getting more brittle as Naruto walked his foot sunk into the water Naruto gulped as he continued walking.

_______________________________________________________

" Hello is anyone there," Naruto said, summoning up all of his courage as he stared into the seemingly empty cage. Naruto steeled his heart as he saw two red eyes slowly opening illuminating the cage. Out of nowhere, light filled the room. Naruto stared in awe At the Fox as at sat there its nine tail flailing behind it, It's face twisted into a sneer. 'Majestic.' Naruto thought absent-minded.

The Kyuubi's eyes widened before his left eye twitched. " Annoying Ningen I am not majestic I am evil incarnate the king of demon and Kitsune kind I am the Kyuubi no Kitsune, bow before me puny kit." The Kyuubi roared.

" Huh, wait, the Kyubi I thought that the Fourth killed you," Naruto said in shock as he stared at the being. Naruto was about to say something else when he was dragged into saw type of portal.

______________________________________________

When Naruto opened his eyes again and mentally shivered he was surrounded by snow and ice as far as the eyes could see. He could not feel the cold but he had been homeless for at least two years before he got his own apartment and knew all to well what the feeling of being encompassed by snow and ice felt like.

Naruto walked aimlessly for a moment before he came across a man who was sitting by a strange blue fire.

" Uhm, excuse me could you tell me where I am," Naruto asked the man almost timidly. The man jerked his head towards Naruto in shock, obviously not expecting anyone to be here for a while. The man smirked.

" So someone was deemed worthy by my sister to wield my power." The man smirked before he was in front of Naruto no leaving a trail nor disturbing any of the snow. The man touched Naruto's head as his eye's glowed white and he re-lived Naruto's life in light-speed. The man nodded sadly. " Boy my name is Hikami the god of ice." Hikami smiled as he took Naruto's hand into his own. " I too deem you worthy to wield my power, at such a tender age you have suffered through so much pain and yet you continued on with a smile," Hikami said as his eyes glowed once more.

Naruto gasped as he felt an influx of chakra and knowledge enter him. Naruto felt lightheaded for a second. Naruto soon felt an aching in his body he tried to ignore it but it got worse to the point where he was on the floor thrashing about in agony. Naruto felt as if everything on his body was getting stretched out and growing. The pain stopped after a minute but I felt like an eternity to Naruto. Naruto looked down and noticed his clothes seemed smaller on his and he was paler than he used to be.

" Go young one raise from the ashes of your old self and thrive," The man said as he smiled brightly at the blonde.

________________________________________________________________

~~~ <(FlashBack)>~~~

Naruto was sitting at his desk trying his hardest not to fall asleep. That's when Naruto felt a small tug on his pocket. Naruto ignored it. 'Can't wait for class to be over I just got my allowance and I'm going to Ichiraku to get some ramen, The one good thing about this stupid day.' Naruto thought.

"Pst pst, Hey Naruto," Kiba said to get Naruto's attention. Naruto turned around in annoyance. He looked a Kiba who looked like he was trying his hardest to not laugh. " Hey I think you dropped something," Kiba said laughing a little as he handed Naruto his, empty, gamma wallet. Naruto turned red with rage as he searched his pockets for his money.

" Hey give me my money back you flea infested mutt," Naruto yelled as he stood up glaring daggers at Kiba. Iruka turned to Naruo and Kiba angrily.

" Naruto sit down right this instant and Kiba if you have Naruto's money give it back," Iruka yelled as he slammed his hand down on his desk but Naruto was going.

" Iruka-sensei I don't have Naruto's money I saw his wallet drop on the floor and when I picked it up it was already empty, and even if it did have money in it why would I take it from a clanless loser like you," Kiba said imitating confusion and anger.

" Kiba's right Iruka-sensei Naruto's wallet was already empty Naruto just wants to make a scene and try to get money!!," Sakura screamed with a smirk knowing that Kiba was lying but she wanted to get Naruto in trouble to impress Sasuke. Iruka glared at Naruto and pointed at the door.

" Get out now Naruto, not only did you disrupt my lesson but you trying to blame one of your classmates of stealing money because you had none, I'm really disappointed in you I thought you were better than that," Iruka said as he shook his head in disappointment. Naruto looked bewildered, He opened his mouth to oppose but Iruka still had a glare firm on his face. Naruto looked at Sakura in betrayal and she stuck her tongue out at him.

" Naruto, get out now, you might not care for learning but I'll be damned if I let you ruin the learning of your peers," Iruka growled out. Naruto held back tears. Naruto put on a fake grin.

" Whatever I don't care you can keep my stupid money, At least I don't have to sit through this boring ass class I'm going to go train to be Hokage while your going to be stuck in here learning shit that won't help you at all in a fight," Naruto yelled as he jumped out of the classroom window. Iruka shook his head.

Naruto was walking with his fake smile still in place. Naruto was too angry to mind his surroundings and he walked into an abandoned alleyway Naruto let his smile fall as he kicked a wooden box. " Aaaaahhhhhhhhh," Naruto screamed to release pent up frustration as he punched a wooden box that was placed on another one. Naruto stared at his bloody fist for a second before he heard something that made his blood run cold.

" Disgusting demon, destroying things that don't belong to you. I guess you're starting off small before you do real damage well me and my buddies aren't going to let that happen. Now are we?" A villagers said, you could hear the sadistic glee in his voice. Naruto turned around slowly, what he saw scared the shit out of him. He was cornered and from what he could see there were more than ten people. It started with a poorly thrown kunai sticking about two inches deep into his gut.

Naruto screamed out in pain as he tried to pull the blade out, only for one of the villagers to run up and punch him in the face Naruto was sent flying. another villager came and stomped on the kunai burying it further into Naruto. Naruto let out a scream as he went into fetal position and continued to take the hits. Naruto felt someone hit him in the back with a metal bar. Naruto was unable to scream, having lost his voice about an hour ago.

" Let's tie the demon up drag him to his home and set it on fire, It'll commemorate our dead family and friends. It'll be a bonfire," The head villager said panting as he threw the bloody crowbar at the mutilated and battered body. The other villagers cheered they tied Naruto's feet together and dragged his body across the gravel towards his apartment complex.

Naruto felt pieces of his skin tear off and rocks pelt his body. Naruto Felt slight movement on the rope. The man dragged Naruto's body up the stair making sure to inflict as much damage as he could on the way up. Naruto felt his body being forced up onto something harshly. Naruto felt the familiar feel of springs on his back. 'My bed' Naruto thought shocked. Naruto cracked his open and watched as four men tied his arms and legs to each side of the bed. Naruto was confused. Naruto started shaking uncontrollably trying to get out of his binds as he watched the men pour alcohol all over his house and on his bed.

" Please, sto-," Naruto didn't get to finish cause the man punched him in the mouth.

" Shut the fuck up a demon like you doesn't deserve to live now shut'up and die," The man said as he started walking then he stopped. " Hey make sure to scream as loud as you can for us, while you burn," The man giggled insanely as he threw a molotov into the apartment.

~~~<(FlashBack-End)>~~~

Hiruzen Sarutobi watched the scene before him in disgust and immense sadness. How could these people, no, these monsters celebrate when they just trapped a child in a burning building. Hiruzen watched for a moment and saw a slight hint of blue inside the fire. The old man rubbed his eyes. The Blue from inside the fire slowly engulfed the whole fire until it was no longer red.

Although that was not the most noticeable feature of the fire, it was that it froze everything it touched. Hiruzen saw a slight movement in the fire. Hiruzen and the other trained shinobi watched in awe as they saw something or rather someone rising from the fire. Everyone Noticed that s the figure stood up the fire raised and took the shape of a phoenix before it dispersed leaving the lone figure.

Naruto slowly stood and looked at his body. ' I'm going to have to get a full body mirror to see what I look like. Naruto saw a crowd of civilians and shinobi staring at him. Naruto then noticed the Hokage, Naruto ran towards his surrogate grandfather. "Jiji" Naruto let out an unintentional sob as he hugged the man who seemed hesitant to hug back until he heard the boy say Jiji. Naruto started to feel really tired as black started to consume his vision. Hiruzen was a bit shocked when Naruto slumped in his arms. ' Rest young one you deserve it,' Hiruzen thought.

'Capture all citizens in the vicinity and take them to Ibiki' Hiruzen signed, not wanting to risk waking the blonde who now had white highlights in his hair.

_______________________________________________________________

Sup guys this is something I just thought of out of nowhere and I had a little help from Grammarly really good application. I'll try to update some of my other stories and btw I don't make any other pairings than Naruhina unless I make a harem story.

McAlpha out

_________________________

Revisited 2/1/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 150 2
At a young age Naruto heard about the Chunin exam and got the idea to prank the whole village, playing the role of the dead-last while training secre...
58.6K 1K 32
Sick of his treatment by the village Naruto leaves the village under the cover of night, not to be seen again for years to come, when he returns he i...
51.4K 1.1K 10
Naruto neglected by his parents and abuse by his siblings and the villagers. Born without chakra, but he carry something that broke the line of limi...
375K 7.1K 43
What if Naruto had Mokuton? How would that influence his drive to become the best Hokage the hidden leaf village had ever seen. Inspired by Hashirama...