A Step too Far (Septiplier)...

By PeijiChan

YouTube celebrities Markiplier and Jacksepticeye have been friends for a while now, but when one Livestream t... More

hoi!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
U R G E N T
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
got tagged!
Chapter 26
I'm sorry! 😥
Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
random thing
got tagged (again)
Chapter 34
tagged again
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
hoi!
help?
hi!

Chapter 6

2.7K 98 49
By PeijiChan

Jack realized what happened and pushed mark off of him. He ran to the computer. The chat boomed with septiplier comments. Jack, without notice, ended the stream. He turned to Mark.
  "It couldn't have of looked that bad, right?"
  "I don't know. We could check the footage..." Mark said, not as worried as jack about the situation. He was pretty much paid to embarrass himself. The fans would get over it eventually.
They looked at the footage. As Jack feared, it looked as bad as he thought. They even stayed in place long enough for it to look genuine. Jack sat on the couch and buried his face in his hands.
  "I have to delete that video."
  Mark didn't understand why Jack was so worried. The fans would get over it. Both of them were dating someone already, and the shippers would stay about the same. (Wether or not they "kissed")
  "Why so worried?" Mark asked. "It wasn't even a real kiss. Our lips touched. That doesn't count."
  Jack started to get angry. "It can't stay on YouTube! I don't want the fans to find out..." He blushed terribly and buried his face further in his hands.
  "Jack... What do you mean? Find out what?"
  Jack couldn't make eye contact. He just buried his face, blushing madly.
  "Mark... I..." He said quietly, reluctant to finish his sentence.
  "I love you."

A/N: woo! It's about time he confessed! I was originally gonna have mark confess, but this went with the plot more, sooo... Yeah. '_ '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 2K 27
Contains vivid descriptions of suicidal thoughts and depression just for a warning. What will happen when a depression ridden Sean falls in love with...
3.7K 56 20
This is a story about Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Well. Duh. Some crazy shit happens, and I hope you love it!
158K 7.7K 30
Mark and Jack are your seemingly normal college roommates, until the nights roll around. With power that human nature can't describe, they have to do...
88.9K 3.8K 33
::DISCONTINUED:: just random little ideas/ficlets i write about septiplier!