A love song

By NolaOh

Years later the once high school sweethearts Noora and William meet again. Can they just waltz back into each... More

Prologue
I knew it when I met you I wasn't gonna let you run away..
More than that
This isn't everything that you are..
I need the sun to break..
I should have let you go, when I saw that it was over in your eyes..
It hit me at the stroke of midnight..
But if you think you could love me tomorrow..
I never made promises lightly.. and there have been some that I have broken..
I've seen it all before.. the bruises on my bones
The calm is over long before the storm...
I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance...
Let me know the truth before I dive right into you...
How can I stand here and not be moved by you...
I don't want to stray from the hallowed ground...
You're the reason I believe in love
So why don't we just play pretend...
Right from the start... know I got you.
You lost the love I loved the most...
If it means nothing to you, why do you sing with me at all?
"Perfect" couldn't keep this love alive...
I guess I'll always be a soldier of fortune...
and I know you're worth it...
All you never say
More than words
Don't stop your lovin' its all I have
I will never let you know
Bitter Pill
Epilogue

Each breath you take is mine...

907 13 3
By NolaOh

At the party, William and I were mingling with people, but all evening checking in with each other, how the other one was doing, who was boring us, how the food was and a little gossip hehe. There were a lot of people there I hadn't seen in years, our entire old crew almost was making their presence. It was so cool to see them all and mingle.

W: God, she is beautiful!

Sander: Who? - turned to William then looked up to where he was looking - Oh! Of course. - smiled when he saw Noora, then got back to his plate of finger-food, seconds later he looked back at William - What's going on with you and Bridget? Will you be able to get out of that?

W: I don't know. I've engaged some lawyers to look at it.

S: Not using Oscars?

W: Nooo. Can't do that. He doesn't know anything and I'll keep it that way until I figure things out.

S: Smart. 

W: And if he asks you... 

S: I know. I don't know anything.

W: Thanks!

S: But until then, have fun... go have yourselves a dance. - he nodded towards Noora - just tell me which song you wanna hear?!

William smiled. 

Noora then came to stand before him, all smiles and shines

N: Hey you

W: Hey you

N: Wanna dance?

W: Always - smiled widely

Noora smiled back and we went dancing to some Spanish beats that were playing. She was singing loud and happy. I was in trance, by this astonishing creature standing before me, by her voice, by her imperfect Spanish, by her beautiful eyes and adorable smile. I was hypnotized by her, totally and utterly hypnotized, as I was that day at Nissen many years ago.

And all I could think about was how badly I wanted to kiss her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447 15 36
Hannah joins college in Chicago due to her dad's job transfer, the sudden change of her environment makes her feel uncomfortable. She starts experien...
37 1 16
A story about teenage romance. Daniel has loved Scarlett for as long as he can remember. He waited years for her. Yet Scarlett has not shown any inte...
136 1 16
Two best friends. One girl. Two sudden rivals. She never wanted to come between them. But they didnt give her a choice. One was hopelessly in love. T...
1.8K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...