R5 Preferences

By lvshslut

Exactly what it says More

Hello!!
#1 How You Meet (Famous Version)
#1.5 How You Meet (Famous Version)
#2 Song Pref: Smile
#3 His Weird Pickup Line
#5 How You Spend Summer
#6 Funny Texts
#7 Late Night Food Runs
Ryland Imagine
Riker Imagine Your First Fight (LONG)
A/N THANK YOU!!!
#9 He Scares You During a Fight
#9.5 You Scare Him During a Fight
#10 Your Kids Names
#28 His Brother/Friend Likes You
#11 He's Overprotective
#12 Your Neon Trees Song
#13 Your Wedding Song
#31 You Do a YouTube Video Together
#14 How He Wakes You Up
#15 Another Girl Flirts with Him
#16 You Talk About the Future
RANT: Having a Problem with Their Relationships
#18 You Breakup
#19 You Kick Him Out of the Room
#21 I Want You Bad (S.P.)
#22 He Thinks He Knows You
#23 He Tries to Win You Back
#25 He Proposes
#24 Ross Imagine: Photograph
#26 You and Rydel's Halloween Costumes
Rocky Imagine: He Finds Your Fan Account
#29 Your Heartbreak Quote
#29 Rocky Imagine
#42 "I told you so" Rocky & Ryland
#30 Rocky Text
#32 Request for Kortney
#33 Late Night Talks
#34 Silent Night
#34 You're Drunk
#35 He's Drunk
#37 Fanfiction
#39 Piggy Back Rides
#42 Pouting and Puppy Eyes
#44 Stole the Show Song Pref.
#49 Your Child Takes Their First Steps
#56 He Falls Off the Bed
#59 I Think I'm in Love (S.P.)
#60 Whipped
#61 "I Hate You"
#66 He Sneaks into Your Hotel Room and Get's Caught
#67 You Visit His Grave
#68 Superficial Love (S.P.)
#69 Jocks
#70 Sign of the Times (S.P.)
#71 i hate you, i love you (S.P.)
#72 Unforgettable
#75 Life of the Party (S.P.)
#76 Instagram 1.0
#77 Instagram 2.0
#78 Say Something -Rocky- (S.P.)
#79 Instagram 3.0
#80 Repeating Days (S.P.)
#82 His Reaction to Your Breakup
RYLAND'S NUDES WERE LEAKED lmao why??
#84 You Pretend You Don't Know Who He Is
#85 Instagram: Your Wedding
#86 Instagram: Guy Bestfriend
#87 Instagram: Your Birthday Post
#88 Instagram: Girl Gang
#89 Instagram: Proposal
Bad Reputation
#90 Sweet Creature
#92 Instagram: Formal Events
#93 Instagram: Family
#94 Funny Moments - Gif Inspo
Gif: Guy Bestfriend
#95 IG: Guy Bestfriend | 2
bye my lovelies <3

#83 He Finds You Crying

1.7K 30 2
By lvshslut

A/N: Some more people messaged me last night asking if I could make the gif and story a series so....here we go!

Rocky:

You hadn't heard his car pull up, you hadn't heard him unlock the door, you didn't know he was there until he opened the door to your shared bedroom. He heard the sniffles and he immediately looked down at the bed, "Y/N, babygirl what's wrong?" You shook your head as you felt the bed dip and he climbed in next to you. "Y/N? Please tell me what's wrong", he lifted you up and cradled you in his arms as you now began crying into his chest. He rubbed your back, "Please tell me", he whispered in your ear. You let out a shaky breath followed by more sobs before sitting up, "Have you ever laid in bed and cried because you're not good enough? You somehow find yourself counting all your flaws, and feel worse. You just feel so worthless and alone", you choked out. His heart immediately shattered as he hugged you as tight as he could, "Y/N, please don't listen to what people say about you. I love you more than anyone would ever know. You're my everything." You shook your head, "People are so...mean", you cried as his heart was now breaking.

Ryland:

He unlocked the door to the apartment, somehow hoping you weren't there so the situation wouldn't be so difficult. But you were there, he could hear your sniffles and your words as you were talking on the phone with your sister. He tried to distract himself as he was only here to retrieve his items, but curiosity killed the cat. But it wasn't curiosity, it was worry. He stood outside the door as you spoke into the phone. "I just...I never expected to ever fall in love like that. Then it all just ended", you cried into your phone. His heart broke for you as he felt down the wall and sat with his head in his hands, tears were now spilling. "People they...they called my a heartless bitch for not being there for Ry during certain things and...after a while I started believing them", your tears were now all over your face, makeup was smudged, you were breaking. And Ryland, tears rolled down his face, the puffiness in his eyes that was just starting to look less visible was returning, the feelings he tried to shove away didn't want to be shoved away. "And I know I have a heart because...I can feel it breaking", you finished as you were now choking on sobs, "Alright, I'll talk to you late. Love you." As soon as he heard you end the call he stood up and pushed through the door, jumping on the bed and tackling you in a hug, "I'm so sorry Y/N, I didn't know and--I love you more than anyone will ever know", he cried into your chest.

Ross:

You looked down at your phone as the ringtone sounded throughout your room, the room that felt empty without him. You sighed before answering the call and trying to keep your composure, "Hey." "Hey baby", Ross responded, "How have you been?" You wanted to break at the sound of his voice, correction, you were breaking, "Um...good", your voice choked at the end. "Y/N, are you okay", he asked. As soon as he asked, you broke completely as tears were streaming down your face, "I-I don't know." "Baby, don't cry", he said sweetly into the phone. "I'm not crying", you shook your head as a tear hit your comforter. "Y/N, it's okay. I know that you don't like being there alone and I know what it feels like", he said soothingly. "No, you fucking don't! You're always the one on tour! You have no one to wait for, you don't get lonely because you travel with your family, you see a crowd of people who love you every other night! How would you know what this feels like", you sobbed. He went quiet and all you could hear was his breathing, "Y/N, please...I'm not as strong as you're trying to be but, don't let it take over you", he warned as it tends to eat you alive. "Love you Ross", you said before hanging up, throwing your phone down, and falling asleep to the sound of his constant calling.

Riker:

You sat with you legs pulled to your chest as you cried into them. You hoped and prayed no one could hear you, but he did. Riker walked through the halls with his friends, all talk and laughing when he heard what no one else did, "I'll catch up with you guys, I have to go talk to Coach", he said. "What about lunch", one of the guys asked. "I'll meet you in the cafeteria in a minute", Riker waved them off. Once they were out of sight he looked at the janitor's closet in front of him and opened it. You looked up and immediately grabbed your things. "No, no, you can stay", Riker reassured as you hesitantly sat back down with tears still running down your face, "Are you okay", he asked. "It doesn't matter, I'm fine", you didn't make eye contact, "You can go." "I'm not going until you tell me what's wrong", he said. You looked at him with a blank expression. "Talk to me", he sat down cross-legged across from you and waited for you to talk. "Um...", you just sat there with tears threatening to spill, but you were holding back. "I don't see the reason of you being in here, especially to be crying", he was challenging you and waiting for you to spill. It worked. "Don't say shit like that", you began, "You don't know how it feels to not fit in, you're popular, you have people. For as long as I could remember, you would never know what being left out feels like. And you would sure as hell not know what being your own 'best friend' feels like", you finished as tears were silently falling. "Bingo", he muttered to himself before pulling you into something you need...a hug.

Ellington:

You had walked away from the party about thirty minutes to go lie down, but that turned into a crying session. Ellington was gone flirting with other girls anyway, didn't matter to you. You sobbed more and more as you wanted your bed to just swallow you whole. You then heard a knock on the door and it opened slightly, then he appeared. "Y/N", he said with a shout. You sat up and he looked your mascara running face in the eye and his annoyed facial expression was gone, it was the Ellington you knew. "Y/N", he stated again but, softer, as he climbed into the bed and took you in his arms. You pushed him away, "No. I'm tired of this Ellington. We can't just kiss and makeup every time you finally come to the realization that you did something wrong. That's not how it works", you argued while more tears fell all over you. "Y/N please don't...this isn't the time", he tried to calm you down but it was putting more salt in the wound. "No. I've always loved you through thick and thin and you don't care. You repay me by making me cry at least four times a week. I don't wanna live like that", you stood up, made your way through the crowd, and left. 

A/N: BOOM SHACKALACKA!!! THAT WAS INTENSEEEE!! 

- You guys still up for that 5sos preference book?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108 0 52
About a girl who meets the band R5. She falls in love with two of the band mates and becomes best friends with the only girl in the group. Who will s...
150K 1.7K 94
I am doing R5 + Ryland preferences and if u have any ideas/requests comment of PM me them
16.6K 324 39
“Ross, why do we even try? It was over before it even began.”
36.9K 1K 23
"I love you and you love me, so let's get married." !Contains some sexual content!