Monster Falls

By neonmarshie

A glimmering river. A dreaded curse. What happens when Dipper Pines decides to visit it? this isn't billdip... More

1: The Fluvius Cantatis
2: Mr. Mystery's Magic Water
3: Two Plus Two Equals Four
4: Pathetic Emotions
5: To the Nearest Rainbow
6: Triangle At the Door
7: The Truth Comes Out
8: Riddle Me This
9: Pick A Card
10: Runaways and Popcorn
11: Maniac With a Knife
12: Creativity
13: A Purr-fect Reunion
14: Weird Clay Antics
15: Caffinated Triangle
16: Into the Woods
17: Gnomeo and Bill-iette
18: Growling At Government Agents
19: Horse-Butt
20: The Room of Torture
21: Are Racoons Sweet or Savory?
22: A Bloody Makeover
23: Watched By a Cervitaur
#LetBillEatCake2k16
24: Dying on the Bathroom Floor
Chapter 25
Please Read!
Chapter 26
Chapter 28 (Sneak Peek)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Sneak Peek)
Chapter 31
chapter 32

Chapter 27

1.2K 49 45
By neonmarshie

Happy Canada day! 🇨🇦

Stan stared into the government agent's eyes, a deadly look on his face. "What are you doing back here?"

Powers chuckled. "We never really left, Mr. Pines," he explained. "We were trying to get all the information on you that we could."

The gargoyle got closer to the man. "And why is that?"

Powers' face fell. "Well–to tell you the truth s-sir, I don't remember."

Stan inched even closer. "Perfect."

Agent Powers looked terrified now, but was trying to put on a brave face. "If you get any closer to me I swear I will send you and your whole family to Washington for experimentation!" He whispered harshly.

Stan looked around the room. "You still got that water bottle somewhere?"

"I'll send the whole–" Powers paused. "Water bottle? What are you going to do with a–"

"Where is it, ya' dumbass!" Stan hardened, yellow eyes glowing brightly.

"I–It's right here, sir," the agent answered, grabbing the half-full bottle off of a wooden desk.

Stan smiled devilishly. "Drink it."

"What?"

The gargoyle rolled his eyes. "You heard me. Now drink the water."

Agent Powers hesitantly undid the cap, staring at Stan. He brought the bottle up to his lips and took a sip. His eyes widened. The water was cool and smooth, and left a tingling sensation in his mouth after it left it. It had an unnaturally sweet taste. He quickly took another sip, and another, continuing until the bottle was empty.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?" Stan asked, scratching his shoulder.

Powers nodded. "I-I assume yes," he said, putting the cap back onto the bottle.

Stan chuckled. "By the way, that water is the reason this whole town is how it is!" His plan had worked perfectly. He had trapped the agents in town, and for who knows how long.

"What?" Powers asked.

"What I mean to say is you'll be in the same boat as blondie in a few hours!"

Powers furrowed his brows. In the same boat as blondie? Then he realized it. Trigger. That water is the reason this whole town is how it is. His eyes widened. "You stupid fucking old man."

Stan shrugged. "You're the one who drank it!"

"You stupid fucking lunatic old man!"

The gargoyle chuckled. "Well, can't say I don't agree with that!"

"What did you do to me?" Powers yelled, throwing the water bottle to the ground.

"The same thing that happened to all of us, bud."

"I–I'll kill you, Stan Pines!" After saying that, Powers passed out.

Stan furrowed his brows. "Geez, already?"

"Robert, you have to come out of there sometime," his father's nagging voice called, for what seemed the millionth time that day.

"You've been locked in your room for days, sweetie," his mother added.

Robbie Valentino groaned, rolling over in his bed. "I can't."

"Honey, we knew what happened has been hard for you but --"

"I SAID I CAN'T!" He repeated, yelling. Robbie put his hands on his face, breathing heavily. Well, mimicking it at least. He didn't know if he even had to breathe anymore.

Robbie remembered it clearly, the painful, inhuman hunger he had developed when he had awakened a little over a week ago. It had gotten so bad that his parents had seriously considered letting him eat someone from the graveyard. He'd tried to refuse, but the pain was so bad that doing such a bad thing didn't really even bother him. After that, he'd been eating his own flesh. Sure, it was weird, but it was the only thing he could do if he didn't want to be driven mad with hunger. He had eaten off nearly all of his flesh on his forearm and hand, leaving the bone exposed.

After hearing his parents leave, he turned his rock music up again. To the loudest setting. He was attempting to block out his thoughts.

He was trying to avoid his parents, as he was afraid if they got too close he would snap and try and eat them. He'd been in contact with his friends ever since the whole town changed, and was kind of embarrassed about how disgusting he was now.

The rest of his group wasn't even nearly as gross. Wendy a werewolf, Thompson had legs like that dude from Narnia, Nate was a panther or something, Lee was a ghost and Tambry was a tree nymph. And he, Robert Stacey Valentino was a gross, dead, flesh eating zombie.

He flung his head back and gasped as it fell off of his neck. "Shit!"

He needed to call somebody.

Robbie quickly dialed Wendy's number and placed the phone against his ear. It rang a few times before she picked up.

"Robbie?" She asked.

"Wends?"

"That's...that's me!" She stopped. "Uh, are you calling about–"

"No, no, uh, no. I-I just wanted to talk about... you know."

"Oh," Wendy realized. "Robbie, are you okay? You sound like you've been crying."

"I have no–It doesn't matter." He cleared his throat. "Can we talk?"

"Right now?"

"Can we meet up somewhere? My parents are bugging me about leaving the house."

"Uh, sure! Where are you thinking?"

"Maybe your house?"

"Yeah, I'm fine with that!

"Ok, see you there, bye."

"Bye."

Robbie hung up the phone, and grabbed his hoodie to cover up.

Robbie knocked on the door, putting his hands in his pockets as he waited for Wendy to come. He swatted away a fly that had been following him the whole drive there.

He took a deep breath as the door swung open, revealing Wendy. Except she looked different. She was covered with red fur the same colour as her hair, with a wolf-like muzzle replacing her mouth and nose. He would never forget her eyes however, and those were the ones he knew so well. "Hi."

Wendy smiled awkwardly through her muzzle. "Hey!" She looked at his face. "Nice teeth," she mentioned, pointing to the part of his face where flesh was missing, revealing part of his jaw.

Robbie covered it up with his hand, self-conscious. He had eaten that in his sleep. "Y-yeah..." he looked at Wendy's set. "You too."

She smiled. "Come in."

"What's wrong?"

Robbie huffed, sitting on Wendy's couch, which was covered in red fur. "Everything."

Wendy nodded. "Yeah, I know how you feel."

"Except you don't! Do you crave flesh every hour of the day?"

Wendy rolled her eyes. "Dude, look at my teeth," she started, grinning to show of her sharp, canine teeth. "What do you think I eat?"

The emo teen sighed. "Meat?"

"Robbie, I hunt squirrels!" Wendy explained, trying to overcome the embarrassment in that statement. "Why don't you just do that too?"

"Because I don't want to be the up-bringer of the zombie apocalypse by eating a bunch of squirrels, ok?" He sighed. "Besides, that still wouldn't be enough."

"Then what would be?"

"I-I don't know how to say this, but I want to eat a person," Robbie explained, embarrassed and disgusted with himself. "Like, a real live person." He glanced over at Wendy, cheeks metaphorically flushing.

"Robbie–"

"It's stupid, I know. I shouldn't even be thinking about that."

"It's fine. It's just your instincts."

Robbie sighed. "And you can't exactly play a guitar with one hand that falls off all the time and one that doesn't have any flesh on it."

Wendy chuckled. "Falls off? Can I see?"

The emo teen rolled his eyes, taking his right hand out of his pocket, removing it from his wrist. "My head's not very attached either." He held out the hand. "You want it?"

The werewolf smiled. "Nah, you can keep it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.4K 13
Dipper Pines mysteriously disappears a few hours after Ford appeared through the portal. Mabel and Ford has a plan to save him but will he be the sam...
162K 4.1K 79
First person reader insert. My name is (y/n). I fell in love with Stanford Pines. One year. I hardly knew him. We were young. We were reckless. In sh...
204K 6.7K 76
"Humans are dangerous and cruel. They'll hurt you Pine-Tree. I'm the only one you can trust." - Bill Mabel and Dipper Pines. The two mystery twins ar...