Forever Together Robin x Read...

De AkemiHonda1

You had just gotten into the Teen Titans, when strange things start happening between you and Robin. Will he... Mais

New Recruit!
Rules
The Uncalled For?!
Shopping
Discovered
Christmas!
Obvious
What?!
Combining
Introvert
Suggestion
Hot
Gone
Captured
A/N
Heart Shattered
Confession
A/N and Epilouge
A/N: Years Later

Short Update

9.2K 276 82
De AkemiHonda1

Robin's POV:

"So how is it going with the lady friend?" Star asked.
"Not so well." I sighed, "She doesn't seem to be taking an interest in me."
It's been about a three months since
Y/N became a Titan. Ever since, she's been hanging out with the other Titans. Video games with Beast Boy, Computer Tech with Cyborg, Books with Raven, and Cooking with Starfire. She never really does anything with me.
But I have a plan. One word. Power moves.
The next time we go up against a team, Y/N and I will combine our powers and make the ultimate power move! Don't worry, I won't become merge obsessed again.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

351K 12.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 35.4K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
107K 1.2K 10
[COMPLETED & EDITING] People said they weren't real, although some still had their theories and 'sightings', they were just deemed 'myths'. But, to...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...