Speaking Out

By eruditegirl13

I turned my thoughts into poetry, that way they'll remain etched into my memory... More

Beyond the Clouds
Imperfections
Goodbye
No Music : No Life
Life's Like That
What You All Say
One Mistake
Hello, It's Me
I Thought
Here
A Girl In Love
Why?
Her
Finally
Sometimes
Just Be Honest
Why Evil Exists
Hoping sucks...
"The truth will set you free"
I Write
01
02
Memory: Part 1
Memory: Part 2
03
Fell Hard and Fell Fast
Twist
Tease
The Devil's Game
Relentless
I'm Tired
Love or Hate
Untitled Part 34
Pen's letter to Josie
#Posie
SS Posie 🚢
Breathe
It's still real
Untitled Part 40
Part 41
My box
To the one that got away

Memory: Part 3

23 0 0
By eruditegirl13

          Every action has its consequence but what angers me most is why are we the ones that had to pay it. My cousins and I had an amazing relationship but that all changed when that meaningless fight ended it. Grown-ups are too stubborn, too arrogant, too proud. No wonder our voices couldn't be heard, their egos were too loud. They've made a lot of mistakes but this one made us suffer. They felt nothing as they kept us apart from each other. They took away my best friends, this is one thing I'm not sure I can forgive. I don't care about their excuses, it doesn't justify what they did. My memories of them are all I have, they remind me of the connection we had. You asked for my best childhood memory but this seems so sad, this memory reminds me of the things I no longer have. I miss my cousins, I really really do. That's why my best childhood memory is what I wish would once again be true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 405 73
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
83.9K 3.9K 33
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
1.7K 554 57
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...