Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)

By Ink0006

The girl's of Prophecy. Pulled into the world they know as the Naruto world the 4 girl find out they were apa... More

Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)
Chapter One: Where Are We...?
Chapter Two: Asuma, I'm with You!
Chapter Three: Pass The Test!
Chapter Four: MIZUKI!
Chapter Five: Missions
Chapter Six The Mission Just Got Harder
Chapter Seven: Fuck!
Chapter Eight: The Truth and Some Past
Chapter Nine: Plan!
Chapter Ten: Travel Back
Chapter Eleven: Say Sorry! No! Hospital? WHAT?
Chapter Twelve: What the Fuck is it?!
Chapter Thirteen: INO!!!
Chapter fourteen: Train And Train Some More
Chapter Thithteen: My encounter with Kankuro
Chapter Sixteen: Story Time
Chapter Seventeen: Hotel to Exam
Chapter Eighteen: Written Exam!
Chapter Twenty: Forest Of Death And The Fun Begins!
Chapter Twenty-One: Rematch!
Chapter Twenty Two Fuck You Kakashi!!!
Chapter Twenty-Three: Girls Are Easy To Fight!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sprinklers
Chapter Twenty-Five: Training Ground Six
Chapter Twenty-Six: Train!!
Chapter Twenty Seven: Takashi
Chapter Twenty Eight: Ice Cream!!!!
Chapter Twenty Nine: Thanks Misplaced
Chapter Thirty: Koori
Chapter Thirty One: The Finale [Part 1]
Chapter Thirty Two: The Finale [Part 2]
Chapter Thirty Three: The Finale [Part 3]
A/N
A/N MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Nineteen: Something and Someone Special!

449 17 12
By Ink0006

Chapter Nineteen: Something and Someone Special!

Sitting in this tree was boring. There was nothing to do but watch Iruka point at the board every five minutes or so. There was still about an hour or so before the class could go, and I was bored as shit.

Fuck this shit.

With a loud sigh, I popped Lilly onto my head and jumped in through the window, making the class of kids scream and jump, not expecting someone to jump through a window.

“I was wondering when you were going to show yourself,” Iruka said.

“I was never hiding, Iruka-Sensei,” I said with a smile.

“The tail and ears are new,” He said, looking behind me at my tail as it flickered a bit.

“Looks cute though, right?” I said with a pout as I stuck my butt out to one side as my tail flickered a bit. Iruka chuckled and nodded.

“Really cute,” he said with a smile.

“Anyways, I’m here for my coz,” I said. Iruka tilted his head, but no need for him to be confused anymore.

“TAM!”  Konohamaru screamed from the back of the classroom.

“Snot face!” What? Konohamaru needs to get used to the fact that I call everyone names. Nice or nasty. But it don't mean I don't like them; it’s just something I’ve always done.

He shook off what I said and ran down the stairs and into my awaiting arms. I span ‘round hugging him.

“What’s going on?” he asked as I placed him on his feet and patted him on the head.

“Is something wrong?” Iruka asked, a little worried.

“No, no not at all. I just needed to catch the little snot before he ran off. That tree got a bit boring.”

Julie

I walked with Zabuza to his place so he could get his fancy wear. When I told him he had to wear something nice, though…

“The fuck?” he said. “I wear what I damn please.”

I put my hands in my bow as he unlocked the door and shoved it in. “Don’t tell me out of all the clothes you brought with you, you don’t have a suit?”

He simply walked into the house. The quiet game, eh? Sure, we’ll play this game, Zabuza.

Without a sound and my chakra down to basically .00001, I followed him to his bedroom. “Stay down there,” he shouted as if I wasn’t behind him. “I’ll be out in a bit.”

I didn’t answer him. Quiet game, remember?

Instead, I slinked into the room after him and stood with my back against the wall. I looked back; I was actually in front of the mirror. Oh, this’d be good. I watched him take off his jounin flak and shirt, dropping them onto the bed. Such a messy boy I’m into, aren’t I?

I folded my arms as he shuffled through the closet, trying to find something to wear. He settled for a T-shirt and some suit pants, believe it or not, and when he turned around to check himself in the mirror…

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT—” He flew back onto the bed  and slammed the back of his head against the wall, swearing like a sailor and blushing like a tomato.

“A bit exhibitionist, aren’t we, Zabuza-chan?” My trademark grin spread across my face so vast it hurt, I walked over to the bed.

“You stay the fuck over there,” he threatened me, his face still red with embarrassment. I didn’t think a grown man could get so embarrassed! “God dammit you’re worse than Tam!”

“What, she’s seen your panties?” I asked, a little pouty. She did live with him.

“Fuck no—God DAMMIT,” he had his hand pressed to his chest. “What’s your sick fascinations with scaring the SHIT out of assassins? Gave me a fucking heart attack! Fuck!” He closed his eyes and leaned his head against the wall, trying to calm his heart, I guess.

Oh, Zabuza-chan. What are you, an old geezer?

I decided to screw with him some more, so I set my hands on either side of him on the bed. I leaned in close and whispered in his ear, “Boo.”

“Shit!” He jumped again and fell onto his side, trying to rub the embarrassment out his face. I giggled, grinning like a crazy person, still leaning over him.

“Zabuza-chan, you’re such a little kid,” I said, flicking some loose hair out of my face.

“Fuck you,” Zabuza grumbled into his hands.

“Eventually, yeah,” I said, standing up and stretching my back. “So let’s go, Zabuza-chan. I have to get fancy, too!” I skipped out of the room, thoroughly expecting Zabuza to be following me.

When I turned around though, no one was there. I raised an eyebrow. “Zabu-ZAAAAAAAAAH!!!!”

My sides exploded with ticklish feeling  and I started shrieking in both horror and laughter.

“Zabuza! Cut it out!” I said between laughter and shrieks of it.

“Payback’s a bitch, eh?” Zabuza said into my ear, continuing to torture me with tickles.

“Zabuza, I mean it,” I laughed, grabbing at his hands but laughing too hard. “Zabuza, you’re going to hit a reflex, and it’s not going—”

My leg shot up and back, my foot slamming into his groin. The air whooshed out of him. He let me go. He fell to the ground with a loud thud.

I turned around, nervously scratching the back of my neck. “A fun time,” I finished.

“Who the fuck kicks a man in the balls,” he groaned as he defended his family jewels.

I shrugged nervously, continuing to laugh. “I told you. Bad reflex.”

We got to my place a little while after Zabuza recovered his family jewels. I offered to ice them for him, but it didn’t come out right, so we both turned a particular shade of cherry and dropped the topic.

Dad wasn’t home, so I let Zabuza chill inside and out of the sun. He would’ve complained anyway. I wonder how he got used to the heat of Konoha so quickly compared to the cold he was used to. Then again, he never wore much anyway until he got here.

I was rifling through my closet, pausing at my old outfit. Even though it was basically crap now, I still kept it. It meant a lot to me. It was the first time I’d ever almost lost my life for someone.

I shuffled past it and came across my sweatpants. The pants I showed up in. I smiled, thinking back at the horrible life I’d left and the awesomely dangerous one I’ve entered into now. I quite possibly have one of the best relationships with a guy I’ve ever had.

But he’s a fictional character. You’re real. You know that, right?

I shook my head, the thought leaving with it. I found my kimono and sighed, throwing it onto the bed.

Zabuza shouted something, but I couldn’t hear him. “What?” I shouted as loud as I could.

I slipped on my kimono while also trying to listen for him. I was almost in when I forgot about the zipper. Dammit.

“Zabuza-chan,” I shouted, using my best momma voice. “I need some help, love.”

Within the moment, he entered the room, me holding up my kimono in the front. There was no boob show today, nuh-uh. “Help me zip?” I asked.

He sighed, like I was asking him to give his life for me or something. “Where’s the sake in this joint,” Zabuza grumbled as he entered the room.

“Dad doesn’t drink,” I said, shivering when his knuckle touched my back and the thumb of his other hand pressed into the small of my back at the base of the zipper.

What? It felt sexy.

Then I thought about it. How could a fictional character feel so real? His touch was legit, as it slid up my back with the zipper of my kimono. It was a legit thumb pressing into that place before my ass.

You have a life back home, though. A Mom and a Dad who love you.

That was true, too. I wonder if they were wondering about me right now? I wonder if I even had a body to go back to.

“There, all zipped,” he said. I turned around and shrugged my shoulders, sighing.

“Thanks,” I said, walking over to my bathroom. Had to do my hair. Zabuza followed. Out the corner of my eye, I watched him lean against the door frame as I took down my messy bun I’d thrown together on the way to the Chunnin exams. Before I touched my hair, though, I took my medicine for Jensen again since it was time for it, then I started working at my hair.

“Ne, Jurei,” Zabuza asked. I looked at him. “You have a boyfriend back where you’re from?”

I narrowed my eyes. A bit of an awkward question. “Nah, not anymore,” I said, turning back to face the mirror as I twisted my hair into braids. I’d gotten pretty quick with it. It’d only take about, thirty minutes to do my whole head at the speed I was going. “I broke up with him because he was telling his friends I was a Baby Killer.”

“Baby killer?”

“I’d had over my fair share of abortions,” I explained. “It’s not exactly looked upon to have abortions in the South United States.”

“Were you scared?”

I thought about that. Was I scared? Each time I went to the clinic to have my baby destroyed, was I afraid? “I was more depressed than afraid,” I said. “But as they kept happening, I guess I tried not to care about it.”

“Ruthless.”

I chuckled. “Sounds like you enjoy that.”

Tam

I knocked on the door to my so-called house that I still don't have a key to. Men. Useless! Konohamaru stood to my right in his dinner suit.

“Asuma! Open the goddamn door already ya shithead!” I shouted. There was still no answer. “A-S-U-M-A.” I shouted looking through the letter box.

 “Open the fucking door asshole,” I shouted through the letter box. With a sigh, I let go of the letter box and stepped away from the door.

I thought for a minute before realising I might have left my bedroom window open. I grinned and looked at my coz. “I’ll be just a min. I think I left my bedroom window open a tad. I’ll climb up and see.” I told him, sitting Lily in his arms.

“Alright be careful,” he said.

“Pfft careful. Whatever,” I muttered walking ‘round the side of the house to where my window was and sure enough, just as I thought, the window was slightly open. I grinned, focusing my Chakra and walking up the wall.

I forced my window open as far as it would go, then jumped in. I straightened myself out before walking downstairs and up to the front door. I rattled the door a bit, trying to open it, but had no such luck. I looked in the bowl where Asuma keeps his keys. I tried them all but none of them worked for the front door.

I huffed to myself as I walked into the living room and opened the window. I popped my head out of it.

 “You’re going to have to climb in through here,” I told him.

“Oh alright,” he said, heading this way. He handed me Lily and climbed in. I closed the window before turning ‘round and turning the TV on.

“I’m off to get dressed. Watch whatever shit you want,” I said, tossing the remote at him.

 …

Konohamaru

Tam? Leaving me in the living room? To watch whatever I want?

“I’m gonna watch porn,” I snickered, changing the channel to the dirty channel. The one that was always blocked at my house. Uncle Asuma lived by himself with Tam; of course he wasn’t going to block any channels!

I giggled madly, bouncing in my seat as the channel came on. I scrunched up my face when the channel wasn’t paid for, so no porn for me.

“The one time I look to Uncle Asuma,” I said, changing the channels angrily. I stopped on the movie channel.

They were playing ‘Ninja Child at Home’. It’s the first in a series of films. It’s about a ninja mother and father leaving their kid home alone because they had to go off and fight in the war. While at home on his own the kid gets attacked by some rogue ninja and fights them off. He set traps throughout the house and fights with all he had.

It’s my favorite film! It’s almost better than watching things I’m not supposed to.

Almost.

...

“Where is it, where is it?!”

Tam’s shouted over my favorite line in the movie. I was mad, but I was worried about Tam, too.

“What’d you lose?” I shouted up to her.

“My sketchpad,” she said, “is it down there?” She asked franticly. “I had it with me all day and now I don't!”

Her sketchpad, huh? I didn’t know she had one. Or maybe it was that black book she always had in her ninja pouch. It wasn’t there when she came to get me, though.

“Gimme a min,” I shouted. I hopped off the couch and headed over to the window to check for it. There was nothing there, so I headed over to the door. I looked down by the door when it came flying open and knocked me over.

It was unlocked the whole time? How was she jangling the doorknob, anyway?

“Ouch!” I shouted holding my head. There was going to be a bump; I felt it.

“Are you okay?” My uncle helped me to my feet. “Wait how the hell did you get in here?” Uncle Asuma asked.

“We—” I was cut short. 

“Have you found it for fuck’s sake?” Tam shouted.

“No,” I shouted back. A lot of banging and moving around happened upstairs.

“What happened?” Uncle Asuma asked me.

“Tam lost her sketchpad,” I explained as a door slam caused the both of us to jump. Tam suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs, wearing a kimono, I guess. She pounded down them and right passed us like we weren't there.

“Tam, everything alright?” Asuma asked as Tam crashed into the door.

“Does it fucking look like it?” She shot his way as she yanked the front door open and ran out, down the path. On her way down, she almost knocked a woman and a man over. The man looked over his shoulder at her as she ran off through the gates.

I wonder why that book’s so important. Oh! I know! I bet it has porn in it!

Tam

Need to find it. Need to find it. Need to find it. That was all that ran through my head right now. I need to find it. I need to find it!

“Ya little...Tam, you okay?” Zabuza asked as I shot through the gate.

“Tam?” I heard Julie’s voice. I stopped in my tracks and ran back. She’d know my pain. She’d help me find it!

“Julie, I’m in shit,” I said. “I lost my fucking sketchpad.”

“I’ll help you look for it,” she said, grabbing Zabuza’s arm and running out almost as fast as I do. “We’ll check where the test was!”

“Thank you!” I called after them, breaking into a run again. “Fuck!”

I barely dodged a child walked down the road. I slammed through the crowd of people and ran through around where Konohamaru lives. His mom let me look through the house.

“Later!” I called, running out the house and headed towards the academy. I had a hard time missing all the people on the streets as I ran and ran. I shoot through the halls and into Iruka’s classroom. He looked up at me alerted. Not seeing the book, I jumped through the window. It was not there ever.

I ran off out the academy grounds and headed to the Hokage’s building. The streets were still crammed. I had a hard time dodging all the passing people. Someone grabbed my arm and I almost punched them.

“Tam!” Julie shouted, catching my fist. I relaxed, but didn’t.

“Did you find it?!” I asked, shaking her.

“No,” She said. “It wasn’t there.”

I felt like crying, but I held it in. “Last place to check,” I looked at the Hokage building. Together, we ran to my destination. When we got there, Julie and I threw the office door open and shot in.

“Where the fuck is it?” I shouted, falling to my knees. “Can't have lost it.” I muttered breathing hard. “Has to be here.”

“Tammy? Jurei? Zabuza?” Gramps asked. I slowly looked up at him before Zabuza yanked me to my feet. I bowed quickly to him.

“So sorry.” I told him and the nine other shinobi in the room, two of them being Shibi and the guy from before.

Julie, buzzed about the room, as though the Jonin in the room didn’t notice her. She reappeared beside me, shaking her head. My heart sank. Where was it? That book was very important to me. I mean, I’m tearing up the whole village looking for it!

I bowed my head in apology again and rushed to the door. I opened the door and went to step out when someone grabbed my arm. I looked over my shoulder to see the guy fore before.

“What do you want, Jackass?” I snapped pulling my arm from his grip.

“Is this what you’re looking for sweetie?” He asked in a face Mr. Nice Guy voice, holding up: my sketchbook!

“Yes!” I snapped going to snatch the book from him. He grinned at me and pulled the book away from my grip.

“Yes, it’s very sweet of you to show us how tall you are,” Julie said bitterly. The guy sneered at her, and looked down at me before going to open the book. I snapped. I have drawings and shit in there I don't want anyone to read.

“If you open that book so help me you’re worse than dead.” I shouted angrily. He smirked at me and began to open it more.

“I just might kill you, too,” Julie said. “Give her the book back.”

“I’m warning you penis brain.” I growled. He opened the cover fully. He looked at me then back at the book.

“Don’t!” I snapped.

I felt someone chakra shoot up beside me. I looked at Julie. She was pissed—beyond pissed.

“You piece of—” Zabuza slapped his hand over her mouth.

“Nope,” he told her, and started dragging her out of the room. She fought him the whole way, even as he shut the door behind them.

“A Birthday Present,” The guy said, reading the first line of what was written on the inner cover of the book, also drawing my attention back to him.

“I’m warning you, if you read any further than that I’ll cut you head off.” I snapped lunging at him. Some of the Jounin grabbed me.

“Genji, cut it out,” Shibi said.

The guy only smiled. “Dear Tammy,” He began to read aloud.

My anger shot through the roof. “Don’t you fucking dare!” I screamed, my voice cracking. I cannot have him do this!

“Happy 9th Birthday, my dear,” He continued to read it out to everyone. I started to slump in the all of the Jounin’s arms.

“Genji!” Shibi barked. “Enough!”

“Please, just give it back,” I said in a low, sad voice, a tear falling down my cheek.

He sighed and snapped the book closed. He stepped closer as the Jounin let me go. The book was under my nose.

“Thanks,” I almost whispered, clutching the black book to my chest like it was the only thing keeping me alive.

“What's in it?” He asked.

“It’s a sketchbook, what do you think’s in it? Drawings,” I said.

“What, are you temperamental or whatever?” he asked.

“I don't mind you seeing some of my drawings,” I said. “Just the the writing on the cover I don't want you reading.”

“Why is it so special to you?” he asked then asked.

“S-someone special got it for me.” I said looking down. Oh Teddy. I miss you. I miss you so much. “How much longer Gramps?” I asked, my voice a little stronger.

“I’ll be there in half an hour,” he said. 

“In a bit then,” I said as I walked to the door. I stopped just before walking through the door and looked at the guy. “What’s your name?” I asked.

“Genji,” He said with a smile. I nodded and stepped out the door and into the hall with a fuming Julie and a surprisingly calm Zabuza.

“You’re a good damn drawer,” Genji said, and with that the door was slammed in my face.

Julie

What kind of shithead does that?! Clearly, the book was important to her, she tore up Konoha looking for that shit, and I tore up Konoha looking for that shit, I tore up that office looking for that shit—

“You should calm down,” Zabuza said. I whirled at him from my angry pacing, glaring daggers at him through the braid that fell into my face.

I jutted my finger into the air. “Don’t you fucking dare tell me to calm the fuck down,” I said, “I will rip out Genji’s entrails and knit them into a fucking sweater! Then I’ll BURY him in that sweater, after I rip his eyes from their sockets and DROWN HIM IN A OCEAN OF HIS OWN BLOOD.”

Nobody fucks with a sketchbook. NOBODY!

Zabuza had the nerve to smirk at me. “That’s pretty ruthless, y’know.”

“You like that, don’t you?” I said, huffing and screaming in frustrated anger.

“Yeah, kinda do.”

“Not the fucking time for this,” I grumbled, flicking my hair out of my face. It’d gotten longer, now that I think about it.

Oh great. My conditional ADD was kicking in. Whenever I was upset, everything around me decided to catch my attention—Oh that picture’s nice. Now look at that damn wall, messing up the picture! FUCKING SHIT ASS WALL OF—

The door to the office opened just as I was about to tear the wall down for screwing up the picture, and out came Tam, clutching the book to her chest.

“You’re a damn good drawer,” Genji said. And the door was shut on her.

I huffed, and readjusted my clothing,  flicking my braids out of my face. “So the shithead gave you the book?” I said, clearing my throat.

Tam nodded. “Yeah.”

“Good,” Zabuza said, “Julie was about to fucking rip out the guy’s entrails.”

Tam laughed. “Really?” I put my hands on my hips and started walking away.

“Yeah, what of it?” I grumbled. I turned around, the two of them starting to follow me. “Want me to rip out yours?”

Tam

The dumpling house was warm and cozy. I sat next to Konohamaru, who sat next to Gramps. Asuma and Haku were on the other side of me, with Julie, Anko, and Zabuza on the other side of the table.

I frowned at Zabuza. What the fuck was he wearing?

“Zabuza, this is a formal event,” I said as the waitress came to refill the tea cups. He looked at me like he didn’t care. “Out of all those clothes you have, you couldn’t find a fucking suit?”

“Hey, fuck you,” Zabuza said. “I wear what I goddamn please.”

Julie shrugged. “At least he has the pants.”

“So fuck you!” Zabuza said, pointing at me before taking a drink.

I frowned at his shirt, though. “Couldn’t you have picked a better shirt than ‘Suck my Chicken’?” I asked.

“That’s a cock, Tam,” Asuma informed me. “Male chicken.”

I sputtered tea and burst out laughing. “Oh, I get it now. That’s damn funny, that is.”

After a while, we got to talking about the Chunnin exams.

“Do any of my students pass?” Asuma asked as the dumplings showed up.

“Ah, ah,” I said, wagging my finger. “No spoilers.” Jashin, I loved saying that!

“You’ll be surprised, though,” Julie said. “And proud.”

Asuma shrugged. “That’s good enough for me,” he said.

“So Konohamaru,” I said, turning to the kid as he shoveled dumpling after dumpling into his mouth. “What’d you watch while I was away?”

He swallowed and said, “I tried to watch porn, but the channel wasn’t paid for. So I watched ‘Ninja Child at Home’ instead.”

I think everyone choked on their food at that moment. “What?” I rasped, while everyone tried to regain themselves. Zabuza and Julie burst out laughing.

“Why did you try to watch porn?” Asuma asked, wheezing.

“Tam said I could watch whatever I want!” Konohamaru said happily. Oh shit. I’m in shit now.

“WHY DID YOU TELL HIM THAT?” Asuma and Gramps shouted at me.

“OMJ, Tam,” Julie said.

“The kid’s a pervert,” Zabuza said. “Who knew?”

“If I were his mother, I wouldn’t let the little shit outta my sight,” Anko growled at Konohamaru.

“Okay, okay, Jashin, I didn’t think he was going to go and watch porn! So sue me!” I grumbled, starting to shovel food into my mouth.

“There was one I wanted to watch where the lady had huge boobs—”

Everyone nearly choked again. “HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!”

Next Morning

“Wake up,” Asuma said, shaking me. 

“Piss off,” I groaned, rolling other. 

“Get up,” he shouted. I dug my head under the covers with a groan. 

“Sleeping,” I told him. 

“You’re going to be late.” I shot up to a sitting position. 

“Why didn’t you get me up earlier?” I demeaned.

“I’ve tried for the past hour,” he said as I jumped out of bed and pushed Asuma towards the door. All he did was chuckle at me.

“I’ll have you some Ramen and a cupper ready,” He said as I closed the door.

“Thanks” I shouted through the door as I rushed to my closet and pulled out my clothes. I grabbed bandages and wrapped them ‘round where needed then threw my clothes on.

Once dressed, I ran out my room and headed to the bathroom. I pushed passed a sleepy Zabuza and shot into the bathroom door. I looked over my shoulder and smirked at him and his WTF look. He lunged forward and I slammed the door, locking it as well.

“Ya little shit!” he shot.

“Better luck next time ya shithead! I’ve grown up with fuck loads of kids ‘round. When it comes to bathrooms, you have to be quick on ya feet. You’ll get used to it.” I shouted through the door.

Zabuza either kicked or punched the door before walking off with a huff.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before taking some time and brushing through my long hair. Once I was done, I looked myself over then nodded and walked out the bathroom.

“All yours bro,” I told him as I ran off to the living room.

Asuma was already eating so I jumped down into my seat on the other side of the table and started eating. When I finished I jumped up and ran into the kitchen, throwing the empty pot in the bin and putting the mug in the sink.

I ran back in and looked ‘round for Lily, also trying to work out where I left my sword.

“Why are you in such a rush?” Haku asked. 

“Running late so Asuma tells me.” Haku just smiled and me and looked down at his lap as he stifled a laugh.

“Oh I see how it works,” I shouted. “ASSHOLE” I shot Asuma’s way.

“I’m sorry, it was the only why I could think of waking you without throwing ice water,” he told me as he walked passed and ruffled my hair. “Water’s costly, y’know.”

“Thanks,” I muttered shaking my head before walking off. I walked into my room and Lily jumped onto my head from on top of my closet. I grabbed my sketchbook and sword as I handed Lily a nut.

 I put my sword down by the door to grab on the way out before walking in the living room and plopping down on the sofa between Asuma and Haku.

“Back in position Lily,” I said as I pulled out a pencil and flipped my book to the unfinished drawing of her. She jumped onto the coffee table and I got back to my sketching. I just ignored Asuma and Haku as they looked over my shoulders and exchanged looks every so often.

“Wow Tam, That's really good,” Haku said as I pulled out my colour pencils.

“You can move now, Lily.” I said then looked at Haku and back at the drawing. “Really? Thanks.”

I started to add colour when Asuma picked the book up as I was changing colours.

“What the hell?” I moaned as I looked at him.

“What else have you drawn?” He asked looking at the picture closer.

“Um I’ll show you something if you want,” I said, taking the book out his hand and holding it close to my chest again.

“Sure,” Asuma said, the look in his eye said he know this book was precious to me.

“Well I did this one in the Land of Waves, after watching Julie fight,” I told him. I went back about 4-5 pages. It was an image of Julie. She was grinning her amazing grin and she had her feet crossed. She leaned on her paintbrush. There was a lick of chakra coming off the end of the paintbrush. Tigerlily and Proto were in the background. There were sparks of chakra and blobs of paint all ‘round the drawing. There were also splatters of paint on Julie’s cheeks. Some of her hair was hanging out of the bun she wore and it was her old ninja outfit.

This picture it…it meant so much to me.

“You drew Jurei,” Asuma said, looking the picture over. “You’ve caught her so well.”

“It’s not that good, I don't think I got the movement of the fox right on Proto,” I told him.

“It looks right to me,” Haku said.

“What's the time?” I asked getting myself a fag out and lighting it.

“Time we should be leaving,” Lily said in my ear, she had jumped onto my shoulder at some time.

“Okay,” I said then stood up, putting the sketchbook into my pouch and walking to the door. I picked my sword up and strapped it to my back.

“See you in five days,” I called, opening the front door.

“Good luck,” Asuma and Haku shouted as I walked through the door.

“Yeah good luck sis,” Zabuza shouted just before I closed the door.

“Thanks I’ll do my best to keep them all safe too,” I added then shut the door. “Let’s go!” declared as I began to walk.

...

“Where are we?” Lily asked.

“Don't know,” I said looking ‘round.

“You got us lost?” she shouted.

“You’re the one that’s explored the village, I haven’t,” I told her. “You got us lost.”

“What are you talking about, you’re the one carrying me, you got us lost, you baka!” She whined.

“Oh My Jashin, I’m done going to get killed. Lisa will chop my head off. And I know it!” I said turned the corner just to find I was now in a dead end road.

“Errrr,” I screamed in anger and turned to walk back the way I came. “Genma will have my head.” I muttered.

“Do you need some help?” I turned to the voice that spoke behind me. It was Hayate.

“HAYATE!” I shouted making him jump a little.

“You know me?” He asked.

“Oh, Sarutobi Tammy, one of the ‘P’ Girls.” I said.

His eyes widened a little before he coughed a bit. “Nice to finally meet you,” he said.

“And you,” I told him.

“Oh so did you need help then?” He asked again.

“Oh yeah well we’re lost, were looking for the Forest Of Death, I'm in the Chunnin exam,” I told him.

“Okay well it’s this way,” he said with a cough as he led us to training ground forty-four.

I just stood there watching him for a moment. You never see much of him in the Anime or Manga, but when I saw him, there was always something I liked. He was more handsome, cuter in person. He doesn't look as ill or like he’s dying. He really was cute.

“Who’s cute?” He asked.

“Crap I said that aloud.” He nodded slowly as I walked up to him and we headed off down the streets again.  “Umm... You” I told him. A small pick blush patted its way onto his cheeks.

“Oh.”

“Word of advice for you Hayate.” I said suddenly series as I looked at him.

“That is?” he asked.

“They’re harder to beat than you may think.” I looked at the floor, images of his death flashing through my mind as a tear or two threatened to fall.

“Are you okay? Who’s harder to beat?” he asked placing a hand down on my shoulder.

“Future, I can't say who it is. I’m okay really.” I pursed then looked up at Hayate. He stopped walking and looked at me. “Gekko Hayate, I’ll protect you with my life, don't you forget. The next time you’re in trouble hang in there. I’ll be there as fast as I can, I swear to you.” My fists tightened at my sides.

“The girls that know the future.” He said then looked at the sky. “I should be honored, one of you are vowing to lay down your life for me. So why do I feel like it’s nothing? Like there is something bigger that you could be doing? Someone more important you could be saving?”

“Hayate there’s four of us; I can be spared to save you. I will be,” I said. He sighed, nodding and walking one towards the Forest Of Death.

*******************

There you go my friends. This one had been done for you guys because we love you haha. Please let us know what you think. Please vote comment and follow us.

Still not quite owning Naruto just yet. Dammit

Hit_It_Bitch---

All done with this chapter! Hope you had a blast reading it!

~Discord

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...
26.9K 646 33
Hinata Hyuga has never had an easy life. Sure she was born into a wealthy family, but that never.cover up the emotional and physical pain. Her father...
362K 18.8K 90
~I did what I did previously, I won't be the helpless little girl anymore. I will be preventing all I can. After all I am a Shinobi of the leaf~ Saku...
98.1K 4.2K 39
•I'm definitely rewriting this story, the plot was there but I just couldn't write it properly I guess. Sakura Haruno wishes she was invisible someti...