The Feline

By lauraelena1234

She is a feline, a hybrid; a girl capable of shifting into a black lion, a white tiger, a cheetah and a saber... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Author's note.
Oh my jesus.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 *Sneak Peak*
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note
Chapter 22 *Part 1*
Chapter 22 *Part 2: Part 1*
Chapter 22: *Part 2: Part 2*
Chapter 23

Chapter 14

18.8K 872 55
By lauraelena1234

Lucifer managed to look beautiful even when the rays of sun hit his face without mercy . He was asleep, and I didn't know if he actually wanted to or if he was just faking it, but I was enjoying it because I was able to really look at him. I observed his features all night and looked at him when the sun started to rise, he was completely gorgeous, and I knew that if his eyes were open and watching me, I would never be able to look away, because they are too beautiful to even think of looking away.

His eyes entice you; they allure you and promise you deep things with just a simple glance. It feels like he can see right through your soul when his eyes land on you, you feel special because he looked your way.

Geez, I sound like a teenager. My mind and my heart should stop being connected.

After what felt like hours, I finally turned my head around and stopped looking at him. I wiggled out of his grip without waking him up and looked around. It was early, really early. The rays of the sun had little mercy but it was still a wonderful place. I stood up and walked towards the end of the branch; I jumped and landed on the forest ground. Lucifer stirred but didn't wake up.

I turned around and began walking, my bare feet dug into the forest ground as I did so. I looked around, searching for some type of movement, but found none.

What if the letter was sent too long ago? What if they moved to another neutral territory? What if there is no one left anymore?

Questions ran through my head but only one caught my attention, enough attention to make me drop to my knees and let out a strangled sob. What if there is really no one left? What if I am the only feline left? They were around a thousand, we were around a thousand but, what if the numbers reduced and I am the only one left?

No, that is impossible. They are not dead, harmed or anything of that matter. They are safe here; no one knows about this neutral territory. Besides, they would know how to hide; they wouldn't be fooled around by the other races, they are smart. They are my race.

With a new force, I got up from the ground and began walking back to Lucifer. He was in the same position I left him. I grabbed a rock from the ground and threw it at him, hitting him on the forehead. He jolted awake and fell from the tree because of it, landing on his face. I laughed until tears fell from my eyes, the purpose as to why I threw the rock at him going out of the window. He was already in front of me when I stopped laughing, glaring with a hint of black in his eyes.

"Done laughing at me?" He spoke, his voice was a little hoarse and deeper than his usual. Agniem was on the surface.

"Done making out with the ground?" I mocked. He glared more, but then, he broke into a full grin. I watched curiously as he walked towards me, more black lingering on his eyes. He smirked at me once he reached me and took another step closer to me, another step and we would be skin to skin, but I refused to back down.

"I don't like you using your sense of humor on me, Agrona" Agniem scolded softly. "But, I did find it amusing. That's why you will not get punishment, love" He looked me straight in the eye as he spoke but my jaw hit the ground as his words left his mouth.

"Punishment?" He smirked as he nodded.

"I am a King, Agrona. I have punishments for every type of offense, and let me say that yours was truly offensive" He shook his head. I widened my eyes slightly, but an idea crossed my mind. I took a step closer to him, skin to skin, and his eyes snapped to mine. I traced my hands through his covered chest, his biceps and placed them on his neck, making him shiver. I got on my tip toes, purposely rubbing myself against him, and leaned in to his ear.

"You can punish me all you want, it was worth it" I unwrapped my arms from his neck and gave three steps back, just in case. His left eye was a deep black, while his right eye was a deep lustful blue. He groaned as he looked at me, and only now did I manage to notice the bulge on his pants. I raised my eyes to his and winked at him once we met eyes.

"Tease" I gasped and placed a hand on my heart, faking a hurt expression.

"Now, how could you say that?" I paused and continued once we locked eyes. "I am Agrona, I have punishments for every type of offense and lemme say that yours was truly offensive, Lucifer" I mocked. "And that..." I pointed to the bulge on his pants. "Was not teasing, if I wanted to tease you, you would be begging for me to take you, to fuck you till oblivion" I paused as I gave him a playful wink. "No, that is your punishment" I grinned at his shocked expression, his eyes wide and his mouth gaping, but what caught my attention was the admiration in his eyes.

"Now, let me tell you the real purpose as to why I am here" he got out of his trance and looked at me, his hand flew towards his chest as he faked a hurt expression; totally coping me.

"You mean we didn't come here to enjoy the view and have a good time away from everyone" He playfully gasped. I stared at him as I spoke.

"No, we didn't come here to have a lover's runaway" I rolled my eyes at him. That was not a bad idea but we do not have the time to do that.

"No, it is not. Because if it was, we wouldn't be here right now, we would be on my bed" He said; his tone totally serious. He meant it, and it made my body hum in delight.

"Okay" I choked out. He smirked at me as he came closer, and raised his hand to caress my cheek.

"Now, what was the real reason we came here?" He smiled playfully, and I swear my heart almost stopped beating, that smile was gorgeous.

"My race is here" That's all I needed to say. His eyes widened as he looked around.

"They live here? That is...unbelievable" His voice dropped to a whisper at the end. I grabbed his hand and began walking towards the higher trees.

"Yes they do, that's what the letter said"

"What letter?" He frowned. I forgot I didn't tell him, great.

"I found a letter in one of the offices in the mansion of the supernatural council, it was from my race, and it said that they were in this neutral territory, the second, so here we are" I looked around. We would need something brilliant, and big, to attract them, but how will we do that?

"How do you plan on looking for them?" He asked, just in time as an idea came to my mind.

"Release your scent, all of it, the more the better" He opened his mouth to speak but realization crossed his features. He released his scent; he smelled quite peculiar, a mix of demon with the sweet scent of woods and rain. I didn't even know that was possible, but man did I like it.

"Done sniffing me?" He teased with a smirk. Only now did I notice that during my description of how he smelled, I managed to snug closer to him and nuzzle my head on his neck to smell him more. So yeah, I was sniffing him and I did enjoy it.

"No, you smell good" He wrapped his arm around me and nuzzled his head on my hair, he started to sniff too. I smiled against his neck as he sniffed me, he smelled nice, almost like a werewolf.

Whoa! Where did that thought came from? Two hundred and three years later and now I'm losing it.

***

"Come on, let's keep going"

"We've been walking for hours; let's just make some noise so they can hear" Lucifer groaned. I tried to hold back my laugh but it was useless; I ended up laughing at him and falling to the floor with a scowling Lucifer above me.

"We've been walking for only an hour, you saw what I made the other races do, they ran for hours, they didn't walk, they ran. So..." I trailed off, hoping he would get the message. Instead, he groaned and dropped to the ground.

"What else can we do?" He asked.

"I guess I'll have to release my scent and see if they come" I sighed, just as I was about to release it, Lucifer's hand caught fire and made figures and patterns around his hand and fingers; just like Aurelius's black energy.

"Lucifer! That's excellent, you can attract attention with your fire" I grinned, he looked at me and we both stood up.

"It's not safe, I could light up the whole forest. I won't do it, it's too beautiful" He shook his head.

"You are Lucifer! There's nothing you can't do, I know you will not burn anything, I trust you" I nodded at the last part, he smiled softly at me and his eyes changed to Agniem's black ones. He stepped back and opened his arms; I watched how the fire surrounded his arms, torso and waist, covering all of his body.

"This is for you, Agrona" Agniem spoke; I lifted my eyes to his and got lost in that black paradise he called eyes. He shook his arms a little and the fire got free. It traveled into all of the directions around us, and made its way through the trees without touching them. It made its way to the sky without even touching a single leave.

I watched fascinated as he worked his fire, his element. It was a second nature to him, you could see it; a nature he managed with graceful movements. The fire made its way towards me, enticing, and a little ball of fire rested in front of me; in a matter of second the little fire ball transformed into a beautiful flower, a beautiful fire flower.

I watched how it made its way towards me until it was just centimeters away from me. I raised my eyes towards Lucifer and saw him smiling at me, he nodded at the flower.

"You don't even compare to the most beautiful flower so, I figured I should just give you the most original" He grinned, I blushed and raised my hands towards the flower; I gently touched its fire petals and took it in my hands. I raised my eyes to Agniem, and walked towards him; the fire intensified as I did so and he smiled at me.

"It's beautiful, Agniem" I smiled and raised the flower towards him. "But I can't accept it, you made it from your fire, I can't keep it" I shook my head as he grinned. The flower disappeared from my hands in less than a second.

"Don't worry, I'm going to give you another flower when we get back to heaven, believe me" He grinned, his eyes shining with pride.

The fire retracted towards Lucifer once again but made its way towards the sky once it reached him. It was amazing how well he controlled his element. I mean, I wouldn't have expected less but still. This was awesome. The fire intensified once in the air, and Lucifer made it cover at least half of the forest.

The fire retracted towards Lucifer twenty minutes later.

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see" Lucifer came towards me and sat down by my side.

"I guess so" I shrugged. "Thank you" I smiled softly.

"Anytime"

Author's note*-*

Did you see how Agrona used Lucifer's lines? Not only the first ones but also the ones Agniem spoke on the chapter of the red fog. She's a real badass, don't you think? Did you like it?

Vote, comment, follow:)

Lots of love my sweetie. -Laura.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 7.4K 66
Katherine, Kat, was special, was unique. Being the only Cat Shifter she knew, she was one of a kind. At age 18, she lived by herself, moving around f...
54.2K 1.4K 26
A werewolf in the midst of humans. What's up with that? But then, a group of werewolves join the school. What happens when the Alpha is her mate? Wi...
192K 9.5K 23
Picture used in the cover isn't mine. Book 2- Can be read as a stand alone. Not a sequel of book 1. It's another character's story .... The supern...
9.2M 323K 54
•••Completed••• ••He pushes me against a wall, like yesterday, but this time he starts trailing small kisses along my collar bone and up my neck befo...