Warm ( Akura-ou X OC )

Af Anya0901

A demon king who loves to cause mayhem & chaos for his own personal pleasure meets the only human woman who s... Mere

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Chapter Four

10.9K 250 197
Af Anya0901

It's the middle of the night and Takara woke up to not find Akura-ou sleeping next to her. She honestly didn't care but she left the master's room to go to the bathroom. After she was done, she went to go back until she heard Akura-ou yelling from the main hall.

Takara crept by the entrance to curiously listen...

"I TOLD YOU THAT I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ANY MORE VILLAGE WOMEN!" Akura-ou shouted at his men.

A couple of beautiful village women trembled in fear while the demons who have stolen them blinked confusingly.

"But, Master Akura-ou you always want women when we invade a village," a demon spoke out.

"I'm already satisfied with a woman. I do not wish to have another," Akura-ou grinned.

"You're not bored with her?" Another demon asked shockingly.

"Do not judge me! Get rid of these women immediately!" Akura-ou spat.

"Where should we put them?" A third demon frowned.

"I don't care just get them out of here!" Akura-ou raised his voice.

The demons took the women away as they are screaming and crying. He turned his head to the side, smirking because he can feel Takara's presence by him...

Takara knew he could see her and she hurried down the hall to go back in the master's room. She hid under the silky sheets, wondering why he didn't kill her. She knew he takes advantage of women yet after he's done with them, he throws them away like they are nothing yet why is he keeping her around? She doesn't understand...

She heard the door slide open and she pretended to fall asleep. Akura-ou chuckled darkly before getting in bed with her.

"I'm sick of you for taking me as a fool, Takara... Quit playing dead," he ordered while wrapping his arms around her.

Takara didn't answer while Akura-ou is stroking her hair.

"So, you notice I'm not interested in another woman... You have changed me and it's frightening," he said in a mock.

"I don't care if you are interested in other women or not. I want nothing to do with you," she said coldly.

"There you go again, playing the "tough" act," he sighed but laughed.

"I'm not playing any act. You are going to simply kill me sooner or later, I know this fact already."

"I do not plan on harming you... I simply want you as my mate. Is that so wrong?" He kissed her lips sweetly.

Takara gasped, giving Akura-ou the opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth. She almost choked yet she felt her body growing hot. What is this feeling?

"Please, stop," she whispered.

"Do you not find me attractive?" He asked with a frown on her face.

"What?" Takara didn't understand why he would ask such a question. Yes, she secretly does think he's attractive but he killed everyone in her home village and yet he wonders why she hates him... Is he that dense?

"Answer me!" He grabbed her shoulders firmly, digging his claws into her skin.

"Yes, I find you attractive!" She snapped but she regretted saying those words out loud.

"Then give yourself up to me," he hummed.

"I've never done such a thing," she muttered.

"Oh, it's like that then... Why don't you let me make you feel good? I promise you will be begging for more," he said seductively.

Takara gulped and he kissed her again while his claws destroyed her night slip. She is completely bare and she tried to cover her breasts with her hands but Akura-ou pinned her wrists down on the mattress so he can get a perfect view.

"Amazing," he purred before leaning in to claim her nipple with his tongue. He circled his tongue around while she moaned out for him. She finally cried out like Akura-ou wanted and he thought her voice was beautiful...

His claws gently traced her body while he continued to suck on her right breast. She felt sensation all over...

"Your scent has gotten stronger," he murmured.

Takara didn't understand what the demon king meant until he trailed kisses down her stomach and in between her legs. She blushed when he ran his tongue along her folds, teasing her clit with his tongue.

"You taste good," he commented.

"Quit saying such lewd things..." Her voice trailed but she couldn't control her moans. He was right; he is making her feel really good. She knew her parents are looking down at her in disgust, though.

"I want to taste more," he muttered, sticking his whole tongue inside her. She clenched her teeth, throwing her head back. It feels so good and she cursed him for it.

He kept pumping his tongue in and out for her as she kept moaning until she released. Akura-ou smirked before licking his lips.

"Now then," he whispered, standing up to take off his black pants, long black coat, and fishnet top. Takara wondered why he isn't wearing underwear but she gasped when she saw his erection. It's obviously bigger than what she saw when she bathed him.

Akura-ou chuckled darkly before he went back on the bed, covering her mouth with his right hand.

"It will only hurt for a moment..." He purred while he is slowly sliding into her.

Tears are forming in her eyes. She felt like her insides are ripping yet he spoke the truth because the pain immediately stopped.

He slowly uncovered her mouth and she is panting. He's not all the way inside her and he's shocked he is going to go easy on her when he usually doesn't care...

Takara was different to him, though.

"Look at me at all times," he ordered softly.

Takara bit her bottom lip but she nodded. He slowly rocked his hips in and out of her. She naturally reached up to feel his long white horns on his head.

"Ugh, if you keep rubbing them like that then I will be rougher... It feels good," he warned. His horns are sensitive after all...

Takara immediately stopped touching him while Akura-ou laughed at her. He then kissed her lips hungrily and she can feel him going deeper inside her.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, sucking on her neck.

Takara shivered as her heart is beating like a drum...

"Hey, does it feel good?" He studied her.

She averted her gaze and nodded but he grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him.

"Do not look away. I want to see your face the whole time," he smirked.

"It's embarrassing," she confessed.

"No, it's not... As long as I'm making you feel good, that's all that matters," he grinned.

Their foreheads are touching and she naturally wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him to go deeper even though he's feeling her up enough inside. He's finally all the way in but he loved how tight she is around him.

He has been with a lot of yokai women and a lot of village women yet none of them could compare to Takara. He actually cares how to please her even though he's a wonderful lover in bed yet he still wants it to be perfect for her.

Takara's nails are digging into his back but Akura-ou doesn't feel pain. He couldn't help but chuckle, though because he knew she was going to release for him for the second time.

Akura-ou's pace quickened for a little bit until her walls tightened harder, causing her to release. She cried out in pure pleasure while riding out her orgasm. Akura-ou did not slide out of her until he has reached his limit as well.

After his orgasm, he carefully slid out of her and held onto her for dear life as she is panting.

"Get some sleep, princess. We are going shopping tomorrow," he whispered in her ear.

Takara forgot that they plan on going out tomorrow yet she is still nervous. What are the villagers going to think when they see a human hanging around the great Akura-ou?

"Did you fall asleep already?" He asked.

"No," she answered in a low voice.

"I guess I didn't tire you out..."

Takara interrupted. "No, you did..." She possibly could not sleep with him again. Her body is growing sore and she cannot stop panting. She can't believe she let him have his way yet she doesn't regret it. She never felt this good before. Yes, it was her first time but she knew he was experienced...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Warm*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's the next day, and Takara is combing her hair but Akura-ou immediately went behind her to snatch the comb away. He wanted to be the one who touches her hair.

Takara grew confused at his gentle touch but she didn't say a word while he took his time to comb her hair. He loved her hair so much. He has never seen anyone with gorgeous hair like hers.

"Are you sore?" He asked in a mock.

Takara sighed, "Yes..."

"I did my job then!" He laughed out loud.

Takara rolled her eyes but she caught herself smiling. She should be embarrassed for giving herself up to a yokai yet he made her feel so good that she simply ignored the consequences.

"If you need to be carried when we go out, I'll simply carry you with no problem," he said seductively.

"I can walk on my own, thank you," she said coldly.

Akura-ou smirked, knowing he has got her where he wants her... She is officially his.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

230K 1.3K 92
Note: This is my first story so note that in the beginning, it's a little shitty but it gets better trust me, this is from the future, just keep on r...
4.1K 52 5
This story is Fanfiction of my own making extending from the anime Kamisama Kiss (One of my absolute favorites!) #TOMOE&NANAMI #FOXDADDY .This story...
19.2K 765 16
⚠️NSFW content⚠️ ⚠️this is a sequel to my other story called "invite me"⚠️ Do you have to read the first one to understand the sequel? No, not really...
57.1K 2.3K 33
Book #1: I'm Trapped in Kamisama Kiss! (Completed) Book #2: I'm Livin' With Kamisama Kiss?! (Completed) Book #3: A New Tale Begins [Kamisama Kiss fan...