Lovin' Chance (boyxboy)

By Just_Winter_

"Gimme a chance and let Daddy take care of you." More

Warning!
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
I Have A Question

07

8.2K 261 31
By Just_Winter_

Egypt

"Is you done getting ready yet? He gone be here in like 15 minutes!"

"You telling me how much time I got left ain't gone help me get dressed!"

I slipped on my gold pumps and looked in the mirror. I had on a lavender body con with flower designs. Jacob picked the dress and I put the finishing touches on it. My hair was bone straight with a middle part.

"Is you ready yet? He here!" Jacob screamed, banging on my door.

I stomped over to the door and swung it open. Jay almost fell into the room.

“I’m ready! Lil clumsy."

“Fuck it up Sis. Fuck.It. UP!” Jacob clapped.

I strutted down the hallway while he hyped me up. I know I look good. I stopped when I seen Chance sitting on the couch. He was wearing some dark Trues, white Timbs and a lavender polo. His hair was freshly lined up. Ion know what it is about a nigga with a fresh hair cut. That makes me weak in the knees every time.

"Wassup Egypt," he smiled, licking his lips.

"Hi Chance," I blushed.

The way he licked them lips. He asked me yesterday to go on a date with him. Of course I said yes. We was laid up in the bed cuddling and kissing then he asked me. We walked outside to his car but before we got in Jacob had to run outside and say something with his flu infested ass. He got sick because of that restaurant he went to with Santo. He say that waitress put something in his food.

"Excuse you two! I want him home by at least 11:45! He ain't giving shit up so don't think you getting into them drawls! Egypt keep ya pussy in ya panties! Chance keep ya dick in ya boxers!" He screamed, all nasally.

"Jake if you don't get ya sick a-"

"I got you Jake. I’ma get him home before then," Chance smiled.

Jacob nodded. He sneezed while walking back inside. Poor baby. He was gonna call Santo to come baby him anyways. We pulled off towards our destination.

"You look sexy tonight," he smirked.

I blushed and start humming to some song on the radio.

"Why you so quiet lil behbe?"

"Not tryna be quiet."

“You ain’t gotta be shy around me,” he said.

I nodded. The rest of the ride was filled with silence plus the occasional short conversation. The radio played softly in the background as we rode to our destination. We pulled up to this tall dingy abandoned building. I know this negro ain’t make me get all dressed up to go to no abandoned building. I let him help me out the car then he pulled out a blindfold.

" Ummm...what's that for?"I asked him, nervously.

"To blindfold you. Don't be scared I ain’t gone do nothing foul," he laughed.

I really didn’t know if I should believe that being that we are at this sketchy ass building in lord knows what part of town. Lemme stop complaining and see where this goes. I nodded and let him tie the blindfold around my eyes. On instinct I held out my arms to feel my way around. I heard a laugh and felt him grab my hands then lead me somewhere.

"We about to walk up some stairs so I’ma need you to listen so you won't trip."

 I swear to God if I fall through some old ass stairs or cut myself on something, I’ma scream. We got up the stairs without me hurting myself plus a few stumbles but that’s fine. We finally got to our destination after a few more steps. He took off the blindfold so I could see where we were. On the roof of the building. The doubts left when I seen how beautiful everything was. There was a dinner table setup with candles and flowers plus a perfect view of the city. You could see all the pretty lights and tall buildings.

“What you think?” Chance asked, holding my waist.

I was so close to shedding a tear. I swear I’m so emotional. Either he trying real hard to fuck or he actually likes me.

“I love it. It’s beautiful,” I whispered.

 He grabbed my hand and led me to the table. We sat down and started to eat. We got to know each other a little. I’m feeling Chance and he’s so sweet but the way my past is set up I don’t think I could get close enough to somebody to love again.

Chance

“I got one more place I wanna take you,” I said, licking my lips.

Egypt stared at them so I licked them again but slower. He chewed on his bottom lip staring.

“Mm mm mm,” he hummed.

“Egypt!” I spoke up.

“Mmm yes Daddy,” he moaned still staring.

That was sexy but now ain’t the time.

“EGYPT!” I yelled.

He jumped.

“What?! What happened?” he asked.

“You ready to go? I wanna take you somewhere else,” I chuckled.

“Oh. Yea let’s go,” he answered.

We left the rooftop and headed to the car. I pulled up to the beach. Egypt gave me the brightest smile and hopped out. He stripped off his dress and heels as he ran into the water. I jumped out the car and followed him. I watched as he splashed around in the water then unbuttoned my shirt and slid off my pants. He stopped playing and walked up to me. I gazed at his perfect body. He had on this thong and this bra that was just...mm.

“What’s taking you so long? C’mon,” he whined, tugging my arm.

I laughed. When he wasn’t paying attention, I swooped him up in my arm and ran out to the water with him screaming and laughing in my arms. I dropped him in the water. He came back up with a straight face and then splashed me with water.

“So that’s what we doing?" I laughed, splashing water on him.

“Yea that’s what we doing,” he giggled, splashing more water.

I dipped under the water and swam over to him then wrapped my arms around his waist. I heard him screaming. I lifted us up out the water and put him on my shoulders.

"Chance you play too much," he giggled.

I started to fall backwards with him on me. We fell in the water with him screaming. He pushed off my shoulders with his feet and swam away. I came back up to see him smiling at me.

"What?" I smiled.

"I've only known you for a couple days and you really make me happy. It's something about you-"

I swam over to him then pressed my lips against his.

"You stole my line lil behbe," I chuckled.

He blushed.

_____________________________

We was talking about life and the world, floating on the water with him laid on me.

"Egypt?"

"Hmmm?"

"You know I’m feeling you right?"

"I know."

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure," he said, looking at me.

"Ight so look me, Craig, my brother, Brian and nem we all in… business together."

"That’s it? You made it seem like it was something ba-"

"What if I told you I was a drug lord?"

He was quiet for a few seconds.

"I already knew that," he chuckled.

"Oh word?"

"Yep. Jacob told me after Diamond told him at the club."

"Well damn."

"Was you scared that I was gone get mad?"

"Lowkey."

"Chance I like you and all but I need a more serious reason to leave you. You gotta be a rapist or something to make me leave. I’m not gone lie and say I’m fine with you being in the game cause I’m not okay with it. I ain't tryna lose somebody else. I’ve lost enough people already. I'm not tryna lose any more. I lost my first love to that gang shit. I'm not gone let it take somebody else I care about. Do you know how painful it is to see somebody you love in a casket? When he was buried he took my heart with him. It hurt so much. It was like losing my dad all over again. I don’t wanna hurt that bad no more," he teared up.

Egypt began to cry on my chest. I rubbed his back to calm him down. I kept kissing his head just to get him to stop crying.

"Look at me Egypt. I can't promise you that I’ll be safe all the time but I can promise that I’ll try to. I’ll take care of you and keep you as safe as possible. Gimme a chance and let Daddy take care of you,” I assured.

He stared up at me with his red eyes then he nodded. I ain't never smiled so hard in my life. Not even when I first got my first gun. I finally had my lil behbe and I’m not letting him go.
------------------------------------------

I'm not gone leave this story hanging like I did last time. I got a good 20 chapters of this rewritten so far. I can't decide on what day of the week I want to release. I would give y'all the 20 back to back to back but that ain't gone make it easy.

Lemme know when I should put out updates.

I wanna thank the people who fucks with this already. I'm tryna make it as uncorny as possible but I can't help it. I'm corny as hell😂.

Gimme some feedback y'all. I likes that shii😛.

Much love boos💕

-Winter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
266K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
23.7K 1.7K 44
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
68.8K 3.2K 74
โค๏ธ