Time travel gone wrong! | ✓

By HanhanNguyen98

The next generation of Harry Potter: Lily, Albus, James, Rose, Hugo , Freddie, Roxanne, Teddy, Victoire and S... More

REWRITE COMPLETED
Chapter 1 - Time travel gone soo wrong!
Chapter 2 - Introductions
Chapter 3 - Awkward
Chapter 4 - What even is innocence?
Chapter 5 - The wrath of Lily Luna Potter
Chapter 6 - Colour war!
Chapter 7 - Unexpected visitors
Chapter 8 - They're gonna kill you!
Chapter 10 - The truth is out
Chapter 11 - Isn't this cosy?
Chapter 12 - Meeting your younger and older self
Chapter 13 - The terrible yet good truth
Chapter 14 - Last conversations
Chapter 15 - Farewell
SPIN OFF/SEQUEL/PREQUEL

Chapter 9 - They're back

16.3K 458 76
By HanhanNguyen98

_____REWRITTEN_____

The names who are bold, are from the future.

And for all of you who are slightly confused about ages. 

Teddy  Lupin - 24 (Gryffindor)

Victoire Weasley - 21 (Ravenclaw)

Molly Weasley - 20 (Hufflepuff)

James Sirius Potter- 19 (Gryffindor)

Fred Weasley - 19 (Gryffindor)

Rose Weasley - 17 (Gryffindor)

Roxanne Weasley - 17 (Ravenclaw)

Albus Potter- 17 (Slytherin)

Scorpius Malfoy - 17 (Slytherin)

Dominique Weasley- 16 (Slytherin)

Lucy Weasley - 16 (Gryffindor) NOT PRESENT

Louis Weasley - 15 (Ravenclaw)

Lily Luna Potter - 15 (Hufflepuff)

Hugo Weasley - 15 (Gryffindor)

**

"Oh god, oh god, OH GOD!" Freddie suddenly wailed loudly, startling everyone in the room. "We're going to die here!"  

All his family along with Malfoy just looked at him with unreadable expressions before shaking their head at his antics. 

"Fred, we are not going to die," Lily assured him slowly, as if talking to a child. 

"And besides how could we? We're in Grimmauld place, the safest place you could be during the war," Molly put in, always one of the more mature and calm ones in tense situations. 

James groaned loudly. "I want to go home," not noticing the crestfallen expression on their grandmother at his words. But Albus did as he sent his sibling a fleeting glare. 

"Not that we don't like it here," Al corrected quickly. "We just don't know how much of the future we might have already changed."

"...what do we do if it has?" Dominique asked hesitantly, already making herself comfortable on the couch with Bill, his arm around her shoulder. 

The youngsters then all looked up at Teddy for guidance as he stood with a grim expression on his face. Victoire by his side and holding his hand in a small sign of support. 

"I guess we won't know until we get back," he could only sigh. Feeling dejected not being able to assure his family. 

"Bloody hell! I was suppose to be at work today!" Molly then cursed out loud, making many of her family look at her in shock at her language. She never was one to use crude words to voice out her thoughts. 

"But Madam Malkin won't be that mad? And it's not like she could do much. It looks like she would collapse any moment," Freddie shrugged carelessly and getting slapped on the back of his head in progress. 

"Freddie! How can you say that? Madam Malkin is a perfectly healthy woman and she was suppose to see my new collection," Molly replied with a glare.

"That woman is still alive?!" Sirius exclaimed as everyone nodded.

"Oh Molly! That is wonderful!" Lily and Rose  both squealed, making the boys exchange glances at the prospect of girls and clothes. "You haven't come with a new collection for the shop in 3 years, I was getting worried." Lily smiled.

Molly sighed and nodded with a smile. "I know. Have been working a lot to make this one perfect."

"Well, while you girls stay here and talk, we are just gonna- go!" James said and quickly ran away, followed by Fred, Freddie, Harry, Ron, George and Louis.

"What collection dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked her with a interested smile. 

"Oh I sometimes sell my designs to different shops gran. It's usually Madam Malkin's that purchases them-"

"-but she's been doing so well these past few years that designers all over the world have contacted her," Victoire cut in with a proud smile at her cousin. 

"Oh how wonderful, darling," Mrs. Weasley smiled as she patted the young woman's cheek before going back into the kitchen to prepare some lunch. 

* * *

At number twelve, Grimmauld Place, the house has never had a silent day for the past week and a half. The occupants were pretty much used to all the noise by now. But on this afternoon, it was unusually silent and calm. The clock on the wall struck 5 PM, and most were already sleeping because of boredom. In the literal sense. 

The twins along with James and Freddie were all snoring in their room after finding nothing to do. Rose fell asleep on the couch downstairs with a book opened in her lap. Albus Potter was in the same state as his cousin, only in the armchair. 

Dominique, Roxanne and Victoire were all using each other as pillows on the four seater couch, while Louis was snoring loudly on the floor after a few rounds of exploding snap with Lily. The redhead mentioned was leaning into Scorpius' chest from where he sat on the floor and leaned against the wall. Both peacefully in dreamland. The only ones who were not sleeping were the adults, who had retired to the kitchen and leave the kids in peace. While Teddy, Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny were conversing in low voices to not disturb anyone. 

"Well this is fun," Ron mumbled as glanced over all the sleeping occupants. 

"Can't say there's much to do around here," Teddy replied. 

"How did you manage this, Sirius?" Hermione sighed. 

Sirius who came out of the kitchen with a sandwich replied with a mouthful. "It wasn't easy. I considered being locked up in Azkaban was better." 

"Is that still a choice?" Ron asked bluntly, as a silence followed and people seemed to consider it. 

They all settled back into silence as the eerie feeling of the old Black house became more prominent with the absence of voices. 

"Dad...dad...no."

Teddy frowned as he quickly stood up and made his way over to Lily. She was twitching in her sleep, her facial expressions looking grim with cold sweat covering her forehead. Concerned, he placed a hand on her forehead to feel for a fever. There was no sign of it as he realized there was only one other explanation. 

"She's having a nightmare," he explained to the others, as the words put a bitter taste in his mouth.

"Does this happen a lot?" Harry asked, feeling the unfamiliar concern swirling in the pit of his stomach. 

Teddy seemed to be hesitating a bit, before answering. "It's...rare."

"What do you mean rare?" Hermione asked warily, as she approached slowly. 

"Lily rarely gets nightmares, and the last serious one was two years ago," Teddy explained further. 

"But everyone gets nightmares from time to time?"

"That's what we thought as well. But it started when she was seven. She would wake up screaming not being able to comprehend what was going on around her. We never understood why, but it later made sense. Because the nightmares usually occurred whenever Harry had a long mission for several days or even weeks on end without being home. They always had the same result. The fear of him leaving her."

The air was tense after Teddy's words, as Harry felt his mouth dry up. 

"With us being stuck here in the past. Her consciousness probably thinks that she won't ever see him again, triggering the nightmares to return." 

The youngest Lupin carefully picked up Lily from Scorpius' arms, who only stirred for a moment before falling back asleep. She let out a few whimpers on the way up as her godbrother tried to sooth her. 

"No, no, no," She continued to mutter in her sleep and trashed her head back and forth. 

"Hey, it's okay Lils. Shh," Teddy whispered and stroke her hair, as he settled her down in the bed in Ginny's room. He pulled the covers up to her shoulders while smoothing down her scarlet hair. 

"Dad..don't leave me," Lily mumbled as a few tears strolled down her cheeks. 

Teddy didn't have another choice but go and get one of her brothers. The three Potter children were very well known to be close each other to the public. Always being there for one another when they needed it. He walked downstairs and saw everyone in the same places as before, and decided to wake up Albus. 

"Al." He said and shook the teenager's shoulder. 

"Five more minutes," Albus mumbled and swatted his hand away. 

"Al, wake up. It's Lils," That made Al wake up as he sat up right away and looked around. 

"What about her?" He asked concerned. 

"They're back," Was the only reply as Albus' eyes widened and he sprung up to her room, where Teddy said she would be. 

He found her crying and sobbing in her sleep as she was tangled in her sheets. Thin layers of sweat covered her face with tears. 

"Lils, wake up. Wake up Lily," Albus shook her gently as Lily suddenly gasped and sat up, grabbing his arm tightly. "Hey! It's okay," He soothed her, and rubbed her back as she took several deep breaths.

"Oh Al," Lily whispered and hugged him tightly to her. 

"It's gonna be fine," he assured her in a whisper. 

"I'm scared," She whispered. "It-it was horrible."

Albus bit his lip and contemplated his words, not wanting to make his little sister feeling any worse. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked slowly. 

But Lily shook her head. "No."

"I'll go and ask gran if she has some sleeping potions to keep the nightmares away," He said and tried to give her an assuring smile before walking out of the room.

Downstairs he walked past all his sleeping family and in the kitchen were the rest of the adults sat and conversed quietly with each other. .

"Hey gran," He asked Mrs. Weasley.

"Yes dear?" She replied with a smile.

"Do you have any dreamless sleeping potion?" He asked her warily. 

Mrs.Weasley's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at him. 

"Why would you need any sleeping potion?"

"Uhm it's not for me, but Lily has a little trouble sleeping and needs it. It happens at home too sometimes," He lied easily, not wanting to give away the secret of the real reason.

"Yes, yes of course," She replied and stood up to take something out of a drawer. She handed him a small vial with half a liquid in it.

"This should help her sleep until tomorrow, and it's newly brewn," Mrs. Weasley smiled as Albus thanked her and rushed back upstairs.

"Here Lils, this should help," He told his little sister and gave her the vial. 

She took it and downed it all down quickly and let out a sigh.

"Sleep well. Good night," Al whispered and kissed her forehead.

"Wait," She whispered and took his hand, causing him to turn around. 

"Can you stay?" She asked softly as Albus smiled and nodded. 

She scooted over and fell asleep on her big brothers chest, just like when they were small with his protective arms wrapped around her. 

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 323 18
It's Lily Luna Potter's Fifth year at Hogwarts, and it's only now that she's realising just why her brother Albus was so estranged to her family, and...
23.4K 331 17
Lily Potter craves to be as popular and good at being a wizard as her brothers James and Albus and like her mother and father are. She has a lot to l...
25.4K 508 11
|Everything is going fine at Hogwarts, which is really a surprise, but the peace doesn't last long when 5 kids show up claiming they're from the futu...
52.5K 1K 68
daisy penelope wood desperately needed james sirius potter to stop chasing after her. james potter had memorised daisy's birthday before anyone else'...