Beautiful Nightmares Lurking...

By AK_Marie

Being rewritten Love can come in Any form whether it be a simple smile, or a passionate steamy snog, it's st... More

Chapter 14
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Side Chapter~ NOTHING BUT SMUT
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter7~
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12...
Chapter 13
Stoppppp!!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 1

Beautiful Nightmares

76 3 1
By AK_Marie

Alright so I've had quite a few people when am I going to publish the Sequel, This was one of the first Books I wrote, I think I was like 12 or 13 when I started and I finished it by the time I was 14, so It was a pretty bad book, I'm not confident in it at all, I have indeed wrote the Sequel 'A Path Of Fear Is A Path To The Dark Side' but I am not publishing it till I correct and rewrite this book, because it was really short, choppy and very suckish. I've improved on my writing skills over the years and opened up my mind more. So I feel Like I can improve this book tremendously, You guys deserve it too so that's what I'm going to do... Every chapter will be revised and rewritten I'm not going to delete parts because I still am going to try to keep the basic themes, and events that have occurred, but if you get the notifications of chapter 1 of this book has been published, don't ignore it, because it's the new chapter that will help you get the sequel ... So again that's the plans I hope you guys don't mind, and thank you for all the reads and votes. 

ANR Trinity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MONSTERS 2 By valeria val

Mystery / Thriller

1.4K 7 35
Cherry is engaged to the love of her life once again. Her ex husband was about to be sentenced for life, but escaped after he shot at them. She wakes...
29.6K 1.4K 39
HARRY STYLES A man that is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...
31.3K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
719K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...