Lovin' Chance (boyxboy)

By Just_Winter_

"Gimme a chance and let Daddy take care of you." More

Warning!
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
I Have A Question

06

8.9K 314 83
By Just_Winter_

Jacob

My date with Santo was tonight. I’m mad nervous right now and Egypt big head self ain’t helping with that. He made me change about three times before I kicked him out. Lil aggy ass boy. We were supposed to go on this date last night but we ended up doing something else. I slipped on my nude body con, white red bottoms and some jewelry then put on a little makeup. I had just finished getting ready when I heard the doorbell ring.

“IMA GET IT!” Egypt yelled.

I heard his heavy ass feet running down the hallway then the door open. Watch we get another complaint.

“JACOB YOUR BOODADDY HERE!” Egypt yelled again.

“Girl stop yelling. It’s not that serious,” I said as I walked to the front.

They both just stood there with their mouths open.

“What?” I asked, getting self conscious.

Egypt spoke up first.

“You go Jay! You fucking go!” Egypt squealed, clapping.

I blushed. Santo was standing there staring at me. Egypt nudged him with his elbow.

“You look beautiful Jacob,” Santo smiled.

“Thank you,” I blushed.

“Y’all so cuteeee! Gimme y’all phones. I wanna take pictures!” Egypt squealed, pulling out his phone.

We both handed over our phones. I went to stand next to Santo and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

“You look nice too,” I whispered to him.

He had a red button down, light jeans and his Flu Games. I looked at his wrist at a gold Rolex. He had a gold chain on too that looked heavy. His long hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

"Thank you lil shawty," he smirked.

I looked at him and smiled. Egypt extra ass was taking mad pictures. Like I said. Aggy. I smack my lips when he started demanding poses.

“Egypt I’m sorry to stop your photoshoot but we gotta make this reservation,” Santo laughed.

Egypt snapped like two more pictures then gave us back our phones.

“Ight y’all I got some rules,” he said glaring at us but mostly Santo, ”First off. He needs to be home at 12. Exactly 12. Not 12:01. Not 12:02. 12 Earlier is fine. Second off. No fucking, sucking, licking or kissing of any kind. Nevermind. Kissing is okay but that other stuff is off limits. Lastly since I know Jacob do what he want. Here’s a condom. Remember... Don’t be silly. Cover your willy.”

He handed Santo a condom and gently pushed us out the door.

“You too have fun now,” Egypt yelled down the hallway, ”But not too much! I’m not tryna be an auntie.”

Santo laughed then said, ”We will. Call my brother. He miss you.”

Egypt started cheesing then shut the door. I giggled then we walked to Santo’s truck. He opened my door for me and helped me in. Then walked to the driver's side.

"You ready?" he asked getting in.

I nodded then we pulled off. I looked everywhere but him. I was so nervous. It was quiet except for the radio playing softly in the background. I felt Santo grab my hand in his. He smirked at me and blew a kiss. I started laughing. We rode the rest of the way in comfortable silence.

"Jacob?" Santo whispered.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"We're here."

I looked out the window. We was outside this fancy restaurant. Santo came around and opened the door. I grabbed his hand and he lead us into the building. When we got in there, the waitress was staring at Santo like he was a piece of meat. I stg if this trick keep staring at my Santo I’ma do something extreme.

"Hi can I help you?" she said, all flirty.

"Ummm yea. . . reservation for Owens?" he answered.

"Oh. Right this way please," she said, tryna be seductive.  

Bitches be too thirsty. The whole time we walking this hussy didn't stop tryna get Santo to notice her. I’ma mop the floor with her bitch ass if she try some slick shit. Over here switching her back. She need to quit with that nasty ass body. When we finally got to our table, she left. She came back shortly to give us our drinks. Then she left again.

"So what do you want to eat?" Santo asked me, looking at his menu.

"This Shrimp Alfredo thing," I answered.

"That shit slaps," he grinned.

"What about you greedy boy?" I laughed.

"A steak. A man like me needs his meat," he answered, flexing.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"So Jacob tell me some more about yourself," he smiled.

"I'm 22, about to graduate from college pretty soon. I live with Egypt. We grew up together. My mama and Egypt mama are best friends. I don’t know where my dad is. My favorite color is green. My birthday is April 21. And I’ma stripper but you already know that. Other than that there's nothing else to tell," I answered.

"Coo’ coo’. Ain’t know you and Egypt knew each other that long. But you in college? What's ya major?" he asked.

"Graphic Design. I like to draw," I answered.

"Okay I see you lil mama. I likes me a shawty that's smart," he smirked.

I blushed mad hard. Right when I was about to say something here comes our waitress.

"What can I get you sir?" she said, staring at Santo.

"The steak," he answered.

"With what sides?" she purred.

“Mashed potatoes and green beans,” he added.

I sat back and swirled around my wine in my glass and stared at her. I took a sip and waited for her to do something dumb.

“Will that be all for you?” she asked, tryna touch his shoulder.

He nodded, moving away before she could touch him. You go baby! Her twig ass started walking off. I know this girl didn't just leave without taking my order.

"I know this heifer didn’t just," I said,” Ummm excuse me!”

She turned around with a fake smile then came back.

"You didn’t take my order," I said through gritted teeth.

She gave me a stank face.

"Oh. What you want then?" she said all ratchet.

"The Shrimp Alfredo please. Thank you," I answered, sweetly.

"We don't serve that. Find somethin’ else," she said, rolling her eyes.

This bitch ain't speaking to me right? She betta be lucky that I'm with Santo right now cause I would’ve caused a scene.

"What you mean y'all don't serve that? If you don't serve it, why is it on the menu?" I snapped.

"Cause it's there damn! Just order something else," she huffed.

"Look here sweetie, you been pissing me off since we got up in here. I’ma need you to stop with the attitude and flirting with my man. Find ya own. He ain't interested in you. So I'm gone tell you again. . .Get me my food!" I snapped.

"Bitch what the fuck don't you understand about we don't serve that?!" She yelled.

Please forgive me lord.

"You know what? Fuck this. HOE YOU GOT THE GAME FUCKED UP IF YOU THINK I WON’T SLAP YA GOOFY ASS! YOU BEEN TAP DANCING ON MY NERVES SINCE WE WALKED IN! I CAME IN HERE WITH MY MAN TO EAT SOME FOOD AND HAVE A NICE TIME! NOT TO DEAL WITH SOME ODD BODY BUILT ASS TRICK!  Make me get out this seat and beat ya tracks straight. Now you got .5 seconds to go get my food or I swear on my dead Granny. . .You don’t wanna know what I’ma do. Now I’d advise you to go get my food before I drag you to go get it."

I leaned back in my seat as she scurried to get our food.

"Damn Jacob,” Santo said.

“She was close to me flinging her across the room and getting us banned. If I wanted to deal with drama I would've went to the club,” I said sipping on my wine again, ”Got me raising my voice in front of all these white folks.”

I heard him laugh a little at that.

“So...I'm ya man now?" Santo smirked.

"Yep. Been like that since that night at the club," I shrugged.

“Oh word? I likes that," he smiled.

"So do I."

Santo

I was taking Jacob home after our date. I’m really feeling Jacob. We had a good time besides that situation with that waitress. She wasn't even all that. She was ight.

"Santo I had a really nice time tonight," Jacob smiled.

"I had a nice time too. I wanna take you out again but only if you want to," I said, ”I know after tonight that might not happen.”

"Santo, I would love to go on another date with you. That situation had nothing to do with you. Nothing you could’ve done would’ve stopped that," he smiled, grabbing my hand.

"Ight then. I’ma pick you up in two days. Same time," I said.

"Okay."

We pulled up to his apartment complex sooner than what I wanted. I got out the truck and helped him out. We held hands as I walked him up to his apartment. We reached his door quicker than expected. He looked at me and I looked back at him. I pulled him close.

“I’m feeling you Jacob,” I whispered in his ear.

He shivered and wrapped his arms around my neck. He stared into my eyes and leaned in. I closed the distance and kissed his lips. I licked his bottom lip, opening up his mouth a little. I slipped my tongue in and twirled it with his. He moaned and tugged at my ponytail. I started sucking on his bottom lip but pulled away and moved to his neck.

“Santooo,” Jacob moaned, pulling my hair.

I grunted, sucking harder. The front door flew open and there stood Egypt and Chance. I kept sucking on his neck. I ain’t care who seen us and neither did Jacob.

“You nasty bastards! Was gone fuck on front of the door,” Egypt said, “You freaky freaky people. C’mon Chance.”

I pulled away from Jacob’s neck and licked his fresh hickey. Staked my claim.

“Now niggas know not to talk with you,” I smiled.

He giggled then pecked my lips.

"Bye Santo."

"Bye Jacob."

He turned and walked in the house but not before I smacked his big ole booty. I been wanting to do that again since he gave me that lap dance. He looked back and smirked, blowing a kiss then closing the door.

". . .Damn."

I turned around and walked to my truck. I laid my head on the steering wheel and started cheesing. Jacob had me sprung.
----------------------------------------️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
195K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
24K 1.8K 45
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...