Fnaf BFS

By Anniee_Babyy

Become the boyfriend/girlfriend of the FNAF crew. More

Meeting him
Confessions
Date/ First Kiss
You/Him being weird ^_^
Watching anime
Halloween special
New Co-worker
He be jelly
You/him listens to: Flyleaf
First Christmas!
New Years Special
First Fight :'(
Apologies pt/1
Apologies part/2
His favorite outfit
Seeing an ex
Christmas 2016
Final Chapter ~ I do.
New Year/New Chapter
Arguments pt/1
Arguments pt/2
Preggo My Eggo
He makes Instagram
Quarantined With Him

Important Update! Read This!

1K 16 4
By Anniee_Babyy

Hello beautiful people,

I have been gone for years but never mind that. I have a very very very important announcement!

It has come to my attention by a close friend that, obviously, there are a variety of people who read these types of stories (____ boyfriend scenarios). There are many people who identify with different cultures, sexualities, heritages,  religion, etc. I want this story to be relatable to as many people as possible.

Of course, I will not always be able to make everyone feel happy with the changes I am making to this but I hope that I can atleast make a few people feel better.

Therefore, I will be making changes to this story by making (y/n) any gender you please. Due to the limited abbreviations that I know how to use, I will simply address (y/n) as gf/bf when applicable. Of course if you identify as something else, you may use that term, but to make story writing a bit easier for myself I will be using gf/bf.

For example "omg Freddy your gf/bf is so beautiful."

This may upset some people or this may make some people happy. I wish to hear all about these changes and I want to hear all of your opinions. These changes may take anywhere from a few hours to a few days.

I just want everyone to feel welcome and included because I know that both boys and girls may read these types of stories. Eventhough, these stories are usually depicted for girls, I want all males to be included as well. This is a judgement-free environment and if you have a problem with anyone, address me directly! If you have any criticism, address me directly! If you have any negative comments, please let me know! I strongly believe that all opinions are valid, no matter how positive or negative.

Again I will be making changes based on the gender of (y/n) to be interchangeable between gf/bf. Let me know if this is a terrible idea or the best idea ever.

Peace and blessings to all of you.
Have a beautiful day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
214K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
35.6K 848 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
49.3K 2.8K 66
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...