Rays Of Love 💕

By fancyfyanzy

Somewhere in the renown Abuja city lies the eminent Rayville American University owned by the multibillonaire... More

1: Welcome to Rayville.
2: Running into Mr arrogant.
3: Beauty and the beast.
4: Another coincidence.
5: Saved by Mr Arrogant.
6: On a rainy day.
7: Old friends reunion.
8: Scars.
9: The flashback.
10: Weird feelings.
11: Taking credit.
12: Mr arrogant chose me.
13: Deserved and undeserved punishments.
14: Moments at love garden.
15: Trust issues.
16: Love triangle.
17: Stuck with Mr arrogant.
18: Love is selfless.
19: Mystery unraveled.
20: The school trip.
21: Dream come true.
22: Invading my thoughts.
23: Change of mind.
24: A new friend.
25: Change of plans.
26: Lunch date.
27: Surprises.
28: Another side of Mr arrogant.
29: Puzzle solved.
30: Surprise gone wrong.
31: The innocent one became the villian.
32: Mr billonaire can cook.
33: Truth or dare?
34: Feels good to be home.
35: Time to know his story.
36: Reasons why.
37: Shocking news.
38: Where he belongs.
39: Letting go.
Notice❤Notice❤
Epilogue and dedication❤

40: A love to remember.

15.2K 1.6K 795
By fancyfyanzy

Chapter dedicated to @Mss_nacowerh @AishaAliyuJaafar and lastly this chapter is specially dedicated to @elmuhammad for being one of my favorite readers. Come get an autograph (that was a joke) Thank you for all the votes and heart-stirring comments❤

Ammar's P.O.V
I looked down at my wristwatch checking the time. It was just an hour left to my wedding fatiha which was to take place in Gombe state because Anisa is a native of Gombe. She has been there for a week now and it has also been a week since I last heard from her. She told me it was their tradition for all brides to stay away from their grooms a week to their wedding. Aslam became my only informant, he will always tell me how she is and if she needs something. The last time we spoke, he told me she was getting beauty treatments from her aunts.

What a tradition😞

You may now board the plane sir. *One of the stewardess of my private jet informed bringing me out of my reverie. Yes, I was still in Abuja.

Sir, a call from your dad. *My bodyguard uttered passing me the phone.

Ammar *Dad called.

I am boarding the plane right now dad. *I spoke guessing that was the reason for the call.

You don't have to. The wedding fatiha already took place thirty minutes ago. Aslam's dad was the one giving out her hand in marriage and he was summoned by the president so we had to hurry the wedding fatiha.

But dad.....

No buts Ammu. Your mom told me Anisa wanted everything to be kept simple and you told her its fine. So just don't bother because her uncle is already on his way with her to your house there in Abuja.

Ok dad. *I answered in defeat.

Isn't this the most amazing wedding that ever took place? A wedding without the groom, wow, just wow.

Happy married life. *Messages kept coming. Aslam's, Fatima's, Yesmeen's, business associates and from so many other people.

And suddenly, I felt a piercing pain in my chest, like my heart was been squeezed and stabbed. What might be the reason? Fatima!

Fatima's P.O.V
I heaved a sigh of relieve knowing the wedding ceremony already took place. I loved Ammar but I never wanted to come between him and Anisa. Those two were match made in heaven, they were destined hearts. Just who am I to come between them?

I am going out to get toiletries, will be back in few minutes. *Yesmeen informed bringing me out of my trance.

Its late, do you really need it this night?

Yes your highness, I do. So if you will excuse me, I am running late. *She bowed dramatically.

Yesmeen left for the mall leaving me and my shadow in the house. It was such a big mansion that my whole generation could live in there comfortably. I looked around to while away time. The house was grand and luxurious.

Anya baban Yesmeen baya satan kudin government kuwa (I doubt if Yesmeen's dad doesn't steal goverment properties) *I murmured to myself.

Ok that was a stupid joke. *I murmured once again.

You know that kind of thing when you are alone and you start thinking about random stuffs right? Yes, that was how I remembered this horror indian movie called Raaz. All hell broke lose as I began to tremble at even my shadow. Just where the hell is Yesmeen? She must crazy to leave me all alone in this dungeon.

The knock on the door of my room scared the hell out of me. Definitely not Yesmeen because she won't knock when coming in. I looked around for a good thing to hit whomsoever it was and luckily, I found a mop in the bathroom. Holding the mop up in the air, I unlocked the door, ready to hit. And who was it?

Ammar!

You? *Ammar and I spoke in unison with our eyes as large as saucer.

What are you doing here? *That again was said in unison.

You speak first. *Ammar uttered.

Well I am sleeping over at Yesmeen's house.

And where is Yesmeen's house?

Here, what other reason would I have to be here.

Wait, I don't get you. You mean this is Yesmeen's house?

Are you high on something? I told you it is.

No, no, no I should be asking you that because this is my house.

Great, just great. Ammar is now drinking. *I rolled my eyes.

I can prove it if you want me to.

And he didn't just said he will prove it but he proved it. We realised it was all a set up and I was intentionally dragged in there by Yesmeen. But what could be the reason? That was how we both began to pace up and down the living room trying Yesmeen and Aslam's numbers but none was going through. A knock on the door brought us to a halt.

Yes *Ammar let the person in and guess who.

Aslam.

What happened here? Where is Anisa? Why is Fatima here? *Ammar questions where endless.

Calm down Ammar, I will explain.

Please do. *I uttered, my heartbeat skyrocketing.

It all started a year back when Anisa's family had an accident. The doctors didn't just diagnose Anisa with paralysis but they also found out she had liver cancer. According to them, her only cure was liver transplant which means killing someone to save her. My parents and I agreed to keep it a secret from both you and Anisa but she found out. Do you know the first thing she said to me after finding out? 'Ammar won't be able to endure this'. She was thinking about you even after being in such condition. She told me you needed someone new in your life. Someone that will comfort you when she is gone, someone that will teach you how to smile again. 'Ammar needs someone new'. That was why she asked you to start afresh in Rayville, she thought that was the only way for you to meet someone new. But what did she tell you? 'Ammar do this for me, please fulfill my dream'. You were her dream Ammar, she was doing it for you. She pleaded with me to join you in Rayville and watch over you for her. We both enrolled and both fell in love with the same girl even though it took you long to accept you loved her. I was determined to come between both of you because you had everything and I realised I was always sacrificing for you. But then oneday, after we were back from the trip, Anisa called me. She told me her condition was getting worse and she vomits blood every now and then. She told me she wants to get both of you together as soon as possible. She was broken but all she did was try to fix you. If she could do this for you then what kind of human being am I? So I gave up on Fatima and did my best to help Anisa. The engagement was all part of her plan. Her condition worsened a week to your wedding. She wasn't getting beauty treatments in Gombe but health treatments in the hospital. She was strong because of you. 'I have to be strong for my slush dadu'. She met both your parents and pleaded for them to fulfill her last wish. Her life was all about you Ammar, it was all about you.

What are you trying to say? *Ammar uttered almost inaudibly. You can tell his heart was bleeding.

You and Fatima are married and Anisa left us all two days ago. *Aslam spoke with teary eyes.

And Ammar became unconscious for a day, two days, three days, four days and five days. He locked himself from the world. He doesn't eat nor sleep. He neither talks nor was he willing to meet anyone. He became miserable. I cried until I had no more tears to do so. It was a disaster none of the family members wished to go through again. He was discharged from the hospital after 3 months of therapy.

We played a disk Aslam gave us which he said was left for both Ammar and I by Anisa. It was a video recording of her.

Happy married life! If you are watching this together, then I must have gone and I succeeded in getting you two together. Ammar, calling you by your real name send shivers down my spine, maybe because I am not used to it. Do you remember when Maa and Paa died when you will lock yourself up and keep staring at their picture? I was scared, if you were like that because of Maa and Paa, then what would you do if I leave? I prayed day and night to the creator of heavens and earth to heal you and send someone into your life that will comfort you when I am no more. I knew God answered my prayers when you met Fatima. I was happy, so happy dadu. Do you remember when we were kids when Maa wouldn't let me take slush, so you buy me one and sneak it into my room? I loved those days the most. You were a blessing in my life. Thank you for being my father when Paa died, my mother when Maa was no more, my brother because I have none, my bestfriend, my patner in crimes and my soulmate.

Fatima, you must have thought I was stupid for inviting you over and telling you meaningless stuffs, right? I am sorry, I only wanted to spend some time with you. To spend some time with my slush dadu's future wife. I am glad you love my dadu just as much as he loves you. Please take care of Ammu. He prefers fish to meat and he likes his coffee with little sugar and milk. He might look distant but he loves you alot. Please take care of him Fatima, stay with him and give birth to his children.

It's time for me to go. Ammar please don't give up on yourself. Fatima please don't give up on Ammar. Learn to let go of the past and look forward to the future. Maa and Paa are your past Ammu, I am also your past. All those dreams we had for our future, fulfill them with Fatima. She is now your wife and your companion in jannah insha Allah. Live for mom and dad, live for Fatima and live for yourself. Remember that every soul shall taste death, so no tears. May Allah bless your marriage and unite us in jannatul firdauss (Amin)

Tears kept gushing out of my eyes as I watch. My heart felt like it was ripped into pieces. If I felt that way, then Ammar. It occured to me that I can't cry now, I must be strong for Ammar. And I did.

7 years later.
Anisa my dear. *I called from the kitchen.

Yes mammy. *Ammar uttered wrapping his arms around me from behind.

Anisa's dad, I am working here.

And so? *He spoke, his breath fanning my ear.

Get your legs out of here and continue setting the dining table.

Wow, what a nice way to treat your husband.

I am wife goals you know.

I agree. *He nodded dramatically.

Get yourself back to the dining, pleeeaaaseee.

Bribe me first.

Typical Nigerian. *I shook my head giving him a peck and he winks.

She sent the maids home and now she won't let me rest. *He murmured ambulating out of the kitchen.

I heard that. *I waved.

I said they are here.

Seriously?

Yes. *He answered and I hastened out of the kitchen and gave Yesmeen a bone crushing hug.

Careful, she is carrying my second baby. *Aslam warned jokingly.

Confused huh? Well, alot happened in these seven years. One of the headlines is Yesmeen and Aslam getting married three months after our wedding. Another is Yesmeen is pregnant again 6 years after giving birth to the cute Affan. Meaning Affan is six years. They have been living in Germany for five years.

On my own part, it took Ammar a year to completely come out of his shell. We picked up our lovestory from where we stopped.I gave birth to a baby girl after two years meaning she is 4 now. We named her after the late Anisa. Ammar never failed to visit Anisa and her parent's grave every friday. Husna got married to her Suhail. Minal and Manal are also married to another twin brothers. Granny died three years ago. I graduated Rayville and now helping my husband with some of his projects.

Daddy. *Anisa came in crying.

What happened to daddy's girl. *Ammar caressed her hair.

He spilled my slush.

Who spilled your slush?

Him. *She pointed at the boy by the door.

Oh my Allah, is that Affan. He is all grown masha Allah. My dear, come to aunty. *I called and he gave me a bone crushing hug. Its not like he knows me, he was just 2 the last time I saw him.

Mammy don't hug him. He is the newcomer that kept bugging me to show him the headmaster's office in school yesterday. *Anisa whined.

But you didn't show me, did you?

Kids, kids its okay. Affan is your big brother and you are his little sister. So shake hands and be friends now. *Yesmeen said.

Ok mom, friends. *Affan stretched his hand for a handshake but Anisa refused.

I don't want to be friends with you. You spilled my slush. *She pouted.

I am sorry, I will buy you another one. Mom told me siblings don't fight. *Affan uttered while we all watched them in amazement. They were so funny.

Promise?

Yes.

Ok. *Anisa shook his hand and we all laughed.

Did I forget something? Yes, Anisa was very much like the late Anisa especially when it comes to their love for slush. But the thing is, the kids reminded me of nothing but how Anisa and I met Ammar. Is history repeating itself in a more advanced way?

Baby picture of Anisa

Anisa and her dad Ammar.

7 year old Anisa.

Baby picture of Affan.

And they lived happily ever after👪💑💏

The end✍📓

Tammat bihamdulillah

Assalamu alaikum.
Hello cupcakes❤ How are you and your lives? The chappie?

Every beginning must have an end. I am finally done with Rays of love💕 after 40 chapters. It was not easy but it was worth it. It was just like yesterday that I woke up wanting to write something and show it to the world.

I started with zero views but it's a different story now. The views keep increasing every minute, every hour and every day. From no one to someone because I knew no one when I started. I met alot of beautiful souls here either reading, voting, commenting, messaging, or even going to the extent of finding me on other social medias. To all those amazing people, I say thank you and God bless.

Some ask me if I am gonna write another book. My answer to your question is *As long as I am alive and healthy, you will read more and more of my books insha Allah* I am already working on my new book named 'Endless Summer' which I might be releasing the first chapter this week. All I need is support from you guys.

I will be updating a dedication chapter very soon. It is also gonna be 'a word with the author' kind of chapter. You guys would be free to ask me anything you are curious about me. I will also be taking over the talent_pool account on snapchat on... I dunno when😂 I will tell you when I confirm the date.

Silent readers😓 I dunno if we are fighting but if we are, I am apologising #goes on my knees. Please put down the knife and vote and comment on this last chapter. I look forward to it❣

Teemah loves you all❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 12.4K 65
Her face disfigured with wounds, Monica look up at Daniel panting heavily! She knew she can't do this anymore and it has to stop "Monica look at me!"...
4.4K 669 17
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...
1.4M 62K 47
•MADIRA VARMA• An innocent and chirpy girl whose whole world revolves around her small little family. Anyone who sees her would agree without a secon...
22.3K 531 42
In a clearly obvious Fiction world You as Y/N aka (Male reader) after graduating from your own homeland school (from your own home country), wanting...