Frozen (Frat Boy Niall) EDITI...

By niallsbabe_xx

(Kind of Niall/ Luke book, but only a little lol) Good grades, full scholarship, rich lifestyle, what more co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Not a chapter
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epolgue 1: Move-in Day
Epilogue 2: Along Came April
Epologue 3: Promise
Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018
Epilogue 5: Better Days
New Frat boy Niall book!

Chapter 23

40K 623 369
By niallsbabe_xx

  I am glad that I had picked the beach over bowling. I haven't relaxed on one since summer, and to be honest, I was starting to have withdrawals.

  The sun beat down onto my skin, radiating my body with heat. I've always loved the feeling. Like my body is being submerged into a deep sea of blankets, only instead I'm laying on a towel, half naked in the sand- even better.  The burning of the sun turning my body to a crisp started to become overwhelming, so I flipped onto my stomach and adjusted my sunglasses over my eyes.

  "Khloe, come get in!", Liam complained, walking over to my towel. I sat up onto my forearms and lifted my glasses to rest on my head.

  Yes, Liam had came, even though I was planning to just go by myself. He didn't really have anything else to do, and just kind of tagged along. I don't mind though. I wanted to be alone to get away from all the drama and the people, but Liam's different. There is no drama with him, and he's like my other half just in guy form.

  I glanced to the lake, then back up to Liam. "I'm good.", I smiled and rested back down on the towel, placing the glasses back on my eyes.

  "You're so boring." I just laughed, not being able to hold back the smile that was still present on my face.

  Before I could even comprehend what was happening, my eyes shot open and a shrill scream was released from my mouth.  "Liam! Put me down!", I yelled, but was still smiling. He slung me over his shoulder and continued to run towards the water.  Kicking and thrashing didn't seem to work however, as my -what was warm body- sunk into the depth of the cold water.

  I held my breath and squeezed my eyes shut, the air supply being cut off, and I was now left to fend for myself as the smooth and sandy surface came into contact with my bum. I pushed my feet out, forcing myself back to the surface. I took in a gasp of air while I pushed my wet hair back.

  "Liam!", I looked up to see him laughing and smiling like a little kid. "I cannot believe you did that!", I laughed and swam over to him, well, the best that I could with my brace.

  "Sorry, but you looked like you needed a bath.", he chuckled and walked towards me as I stood up, shaking the water off my brace.

  "Do you think it's okay for this thing to be wet?", I asked, ringing out my wet ponytail. I hope so. Can't really afford a new one if it's not...

  "Your hand thingy?", he glanced to it as we began walking in shore.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "It's a brace. And yes.", I smiled.

  "Yeah, It's just hard cloth and a piece of metal. It's alright.", He draped a towel over my shoulders and shook out his own, drying himself off.

  I noticed a small tattoo stained onto his wrist, moving slightly as he continued to pat himself down.

  "Liam?" His eyes met mine as I wrapped the towel tighter around my shoulders. "What does Only time will tell mean?" He stared at me confused for a second before it clicked in his head.

  "My tattoo?" I nodded and he continued. "Oh, I got it after I met Sophia.", he blushed and sat down on the towel that I had been earlier laying on.

   "I had just broke up with a really nice girl, and I didn't think I could ever get over her until Sophia came along. When we started dating, It felt weird because it wasn't Danielle. It was Sophia that now held my heart, and I wanted to know if I had made the right choice. Because Danielle had been my first real girlfriend, I felt like I wasn't right with anyone else. Sophia changed that for me, and the tattoo was like a reminder to myself that everything happens for a reason and only time will tell if I had made the right choice.", he smiled and ran his hands through the sand, still looking between his legs.

Does Sophia know? I want to ask him, but I think I don't want to pry too much into her life. I don't even know the girl for crying out loud. I really can't wait to meet her.

   I smiled and sat down next to him, slipping on my jean shorts, but leaving my shirt off.

  "Do you think you did? Make the right choice, I mean."

  He shrugged and looked up to me, holding my gaze as while a smile endorsed his features.  "It takes time to tell.", he smiled bigger and shook his head. I chuckled and replied with a 'yeah, it does.'

  He looked behind him, in the distance as if focusing hard on something. Just as I was about to ask what he was staring at, he jumped up and stood in front of me with his palms held out. I smiled and stared at them.

  "What?", I chuckled.

  "C'mon. We're going somewhere.", he looked to me then back behind me.

  What? We're at the beach.. I want to relax here. That's why I chose here over the park or something.

  "Liam... I don't want to go anywhere. I want to tan..", I whined, laying back down.

  "Nope. You're coming.", he chuckled and still somehow managed to get me up.

  "What about our stuff?!", I replied, turning my head back as he dragged me up the beach.

  "It's fine. We're still staying on the beach.", he chuckled and pulled me with him. Where the hell are we going? As much as I like this boy, I sure don't get him sometimes.

  I looked in front of us, only to see us walking towards the volleyball courts. Of course he would take me here. Not that I'm complaining, I mean, I have volleyball tryouts next week, might as well show Liam who kicks butt.

  "Are we playing volleyball?!", I practically squealed in his ear, not meaning to. "Sorry...", I bit my lip as he had cringed.

  He chuckled, "Why, do you like volleyball?" Okay, he has got to be kidding. We've talked about this more than I can even count. I stared at him blankly, even though the excitement was raging through me. "I'm kidding!", he laughed, placing his arm on my shoulder and messing up the top of my hair- even though it was already a damp mop pulled into a hair tie.

  "Grab a ball.", I told him, walking on the other side of the net. The sand scorched under my toes causing me to move my feet around a little in order to cool them.

  Liam smiled and tossed it to me, which I bounced off my arms back to him. We continued the repetitious motion laughing each time one would miss or when it didn't go over the net.

  My main problem was that every time the ball would hit the brace, it'd bounce funky and totally screw up the rout that it was suppose to go. "Do you think I'll be okay to try out next week?", I worried aloud to Liam.

  I have to be. There is absolutely no way that I am trying out with this damn thing. My hopes are so damn high for tomorrow. I do not need a fractured wrist. It doesn't hurt that much while playing right now, but that doesn't mean that it won't when I have to take the damn brace off for practice..

  "It'll be alright, Khlo. You're here on a scholarship for volleyball. If anything, I'm sure they'll want you to try out after it gets better." Hell, I sure hope, Liam. I sighed and tossed the ball back up, wanting to get in as much practice as possible.

Luke's POV*

  I continued down the sidewalk, staring at all the little kids as I passed the district park.

  I cannot believe I did that to Khloe. I didn't even realize what I was doing until she hit the floor, letting out the most heart aching cry. If Niall hadn't went and fucked everything up then Khloe and I could probably still being hanging out.

  I was going to ask her to go to dinner with me tonight after she came back from the bathroom last night, but she never fucking came back. Instead she decided to go and fucking sleep with Niall!

  He's such a prick. And to think that he coward down this morning in front of her. Does he not think she'll find out? I mean the whole school pretty much knows. It's only a matter of time until she figures out.

   I shook my head and walked faster, trying to force the thoughts away. I needed to clear my head. Yes, I've been walking around for the past few hours trying to get the to go away, but it seems to only be allowing me to think more. The more I think, the more I feel anger not only to myself, but towards Niall too.

  At first, Niall started out as a nice guy. A friend kind of. We could talk and laugh and mess around, but now it's like ever since I've tried taking a shot with Khloe he has just completely flipped on me. And honestly, I cannot stand this version of him. Making me out to be the bad guy. The one full of lies and hatred towards every fucking person on the damn planet.

  I rolled my eyes at my thoughts and stared blankly ahead. The beach came into clear view and it was as if I was racing my mind to see how fast I could get to it. How many seconds it'd take. If counting seconds could clear my mind, hell I'll do it. I mean, this is ridiculous.

  As the center drew near, I squinted my eyes, getting a better look at the people at the volleyball courts. A small croud had gathered around one, while the other next to it only had two people who were messing around. A buffer guy had a gurl in his arms- her back to his front- as he lifted her off the ground and spun her in circles. I don't know why it caught my interest, but I stopped on the path and just watched them as she smiled wide and held onto his arms.

It wasn't until I had caught her excitement fulled, amber eyes that I noticed it was Khloe. Her hair was darker than usual due to the fact of it being wet and was pulled into a sloppy ponytail. She was wearing a hot pink bathing suit top along with a pair of washed out, high wasted shorts making her legs even more sexier.

    With out even thinking, I let my legs carry my body to them, taking in Liam's face surprised and confused face as well as her's while he placed her pack onto her feet.

Khloe's POV*

  "Luke? What are you doing here?" He stared at Liam and I, a little hesitant at what to say. His eyes flickered to my brace and he let out a throaty sigh while pinching the bridge of his nose.

  "Oh, Khlo... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. Niall had me so caught up and I didn't realize what I was doing at the time. To be honest, I wasn't really even paying attention to you and I was just caught up in myself and I am just so sorry!" He rambled on. I sighed, and that must have been Liam's que to leave. He whispered in my ear and headed back towards the towels to give Luke and I some space to talk. I know that Luke didn't mean it, but that doesn't mean that it's fine. However, I could either be a bitch and not except his apology, or I could at least try and be friends with him, seeming how he clearly feels bad..

  "It's okay if you hate me, because I do to and I just feel terrible. That's not what was suppose to happen. I just was upset because I was nervous that someone may have drugged you or something after not being able to find you all night. I wanted to take you to dinner and stuff, but I hadn't got the chance because you just disappeared and I was nervous. Amd then to find out you were with Niall the whole time even made me more confused and fucked up, and I'm just so sorry, I-"

  "Luke." I cut him off, walking a little closer to him so that way our conversation could be a little more private from the crowd next to us. "It's fine and I forgive you- wait. Did you say you were going to ask me to dinner?" What? He wants to go to dinner with me? Why? Well, of course I know why, but what? That was the last thing I was expecting. I didn't think he did dates and stuff. I guess I really have underestimated this boy more than I thought.

  He blushed and turned his head a little, a smirk forming, showing his teeth. He took his lip ring between his teeth and wiggled it around, sending butterflies into my stomach. Despite everything that has went on between us, he still makes me extremely nervous and funny feeling. "Yes...that is, only if you want.." he seemed nervous this time and it caused me chuckle inside. I may kick myself in the ass for this later, but I nodded my head eagerly giving him a smile.

  His smile just about melted my heart and my grin was probably just as big as his own. "So you forgive me?", his smile dropped a bit but the hope danced in his eyes.

  "I already told you I did, silly.", I laughed and was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

  Hey guys! I am so sorry! Super short chapter here, I know. I am going to either add more tomorrow or write out another chapter. I'll let you know.

  On second note, I'm sorry that it's been a couple days since I last updated, I've been really busy.

  I'm going to Hawaii for spring break in a week so I've been trying to get that taken care of.

Also, HEADS UP BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL BE ABLE TO UPDATE THEN. I am going to try my best, but I know data is expensive there, and were pretty much booked with activities, but if they have wifi I'll do everything I can to use it! haha

  But thank you all for reading and voting! I am loving the comments too! I read them all and I find myself smiling at a lot of them, and sometimes even laughing.

  Love you all, and thanks again! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 12.6K 67
Naomi's a newly divorced, single mother, who's dedicated to herself and, the wellbeing of her daughter. It took only one interaction to change her m...
66.1K 1.3K 42
Nako! Patay tayo sa happy crush, happy crush na yan. 'Pigilan mo ang nararamdaman mo, dahil walang sasalo sayo' Started: 08/16/23 Ended: 09/01/23
405K 9.8K 33
*COMPLETED* "Omgggggg I'm in love with their loveee"-Chanel_lovesu "Blake is sooo cute...I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it!"-F...
707K 26K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...