Shauna in the Middle ~Malcolm...

By ashesrise

One night when Malcolm Wilkerson was at Harvard, he had a one night stand. Nine months later, he had a baby g... More

Intro
Gone, baby, gone...
Highway to Hell
Background Story
Twelve Years
Oh no.
Welcome Home

P.G.

873 13 11
By ashesrise

The rest of the ride was relatively normal. We stopped a lot because jeez, cross country trips are exhausting.
I mostly slept, read books, and listened to my 90s soundtracks. Dad, well, Dad drove. He's pretty boring.
"Shaun," Dad said, shaking me awake.
"Mmm, what, huh, ooh, palm trees," I said, sitting up in my seat and looking around.
"Come on, we're here," He said, pulling into a driveway and turning off the car.
I looked at the house in front of me and sighed. It wasn't a bad house at all. The yard looked.... a little more like an expansive dried up mud puddle than a yard. Besides that though, it was looked better than the majority of our apartments.
We slowly got out of the car and closed the doors. I walked behind Dad up the walkway and the stairs that led up to the house.
"Ready, Bandit?" He asked, turning around to look at me.
I took a deep breath and nodded.
Dad rang the doorbell and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me next to him.
An older guy I presumed was my grandfather opened the door and gasped.
"Malcolm!" He exclaimed, pulling Dad into a hug. Dad laughed and hugged him back while I stood there like a familial third wheel.
"What are you doing here? We haven't heard from you in so long! How've you be--" That pause occurred when Presumed Grandfather glanced down and saw a child standing next to his child.
"Malcolm? Who may this be?" Presumed Grandfather (im gonna call him P.G. for a sec okay good) said slowly, still looking at me.
I looked up at Dad and he nodded, smiling softly.
I looked back at P.G. and sighed.
"I'm Shauna Bandit Wilkerson, I'm twelve years old, and I'm your granddaughter."

~I UPDATED THIS ONE TOO WOW I'M ON A ROLL! okay anyway. Hit that vote button and hit up the comments with what you think is gonna happen in the next chapter. Thanks all!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...