My Fair Lady (Bumblebee) [Com...

By Asher_Rosaline

Blake is a simple girl, leading a fairly normal life, working at a cafe. But she has a few problems of her ow... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hehehe
Chapter 13
epilogue

Chapter 12

1.8K 63 6
By Asher_Rosaline

Blake pov

I ran as far as I could from the vampire. My head was pounding memories starting to rush through I scream in pain. I start to fall down "make it stop!" I screamed out as I clutched my head then darkness. The last thing I saw was red and white rushing toward me.

~O~

Voices? There are voices "...... She fell pretty hard....what is her name?" a younger voice asked to someone "Just what happen to her to cause her to cash like that.It would definitely wont be the festival since I didn't smell sweets. My head still hurts although not as much as it did before

" W-Water.." I slowly open my eyes but, squinted at the bright light as my eyes slowly adjust to my surroundings. Someone tap my arm " here you go drink up. " I grabbed the glass of water and placed it towards my dry lips. " Whoa don't drink too fast." I placed the empty glass to my lap and look toward the figures " Thank you but, who are you two? If you don't mind me asking." the girl in red giggled and moved closer towards me.

" I'm Ruby Rose and this is my wife Weiss. " Ruby pulled the white hair girl in for a kiss but, was met with a swat to the face "Ow!Weiss why!" I giggled at their little argument. " Excuse me but, do you know how you got hurt or injured?" I shook my head 'no' I looked down at my laps my hand intertwined with each other " I'm sorry I just remember being hit by a monster then memories of that monster......and loving it.......ach!" I try to remember more that vampire eyes....no those eyes are not of a beast.

I felt someone rub my back looking up I see Weiss sitting next to me " So it seems that it something triggered your memories your real memories.Would you like to know more about who you are? I have brought photos of your real self." she start with giving me a photo of a cafe.... I felt a tug in my head as if I been there I smelt faint coffee and sweets.

" It looks familiar but, I still don't remember." I tilted my head in question ruby got up and showed me a other photo it was me and the vampire. She had her arm wrapped around my shoulder I looked happy with her the vampire seemed to be the one taking the photo . I feel that warmth in my body and also a tug in my heart.

I clenched my head as I started to see flashes of memories as Weiss began talking "Do remember her. She saved you from the man named Cardin." I remember everything now I busted into tears "YANG!" I try to get off the bed but, ended on the floor. " I have to find her. Yang!!" I cry out ruby tries to help me " I have to go to her! I need to go to her I said horrible things to her!" ruby held me tighter " Please let me go find her...please.." I sobbed in ruby shoulder as she held me tighter rubbing my back as I continue to crying before I fell asleep once more.

~O~

I had awoken again I felt a tug at my heart I got up slowly looking around I found that Ruby and Weiss was asleep. I giggled softly as ruby laid on Weiss shoulder drooling a bit. I found some clothing and sneak out through the window. Once my feet landed softly to the grass I ran to where my heart had called me too. All I could think about was "Yang" I whispered her name as I felt like I was drowning I quicken my paces. I saw something go in the lake.

" Yang!" I tried to scream but, it came out as nothing. 'No, please.' I ran into the lake and dove down 'Yang,Please don't do this to me.I'm sorry please don't leave me....." I tried reaching for her as I swim faster. "I got you." I held her body "blugrh!" I felt water enter my lungs the searing pain as I try to get to the surface 'So close....' black dot filled my vision I hold yang close as I closed my eyes letting the darkness take me. " I love you yang...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Meant to Be By Ky

Fanfiction

12.3K 340 23
Blake Belladonna, a girl of mystery and always sticking her nose in a book. Yang Xiao Long, a girl always seeking a thrill rush, wicked outgoing, and...
111K 2.7K 18
A RWBY Fanfiction. Yang makes a move on Blake but ends up getting slammed into a bed. Something inside Yang snaps after Blake's hate towards her. Wil...
246K 9.4K 58
Blake has been on the run for years. Adam had always seemed to find her and make her pay for running away. She's tired of running from her insane Ex...
70.4K 1.6K 32
Yang is a boxer, but lives a very modest life. She has a small apartment, nothing to fancy, just something cozy. One day, she notices her neighbor st...