Team 10 Imagines {DISCONTINUE...

Por -jaderade-

{THIS STORY IS NO LONGER BEING WRITTEN} Hey, guys!! As the title says, I'm gonna write some imagines about th... Más

How You Meet-Part One
Their Name In Your Phone
Your Name In Their Phone
Matching Tattoos You Get
Pick-Up Line They Use On You
The Prank They Pull On You//Reaction
The Prank You Pull On Them//Reaction
Something You Steal From Them
Your Favorite Picture Of Them
Where They Kiss You
What You Fight About
Their Favorite Thing About You
Your Favorite Thing About Them
Your Favorite Outfit On Them
Their Favorite Outfit On You
How They Wake You Up
Netflix Series You Watch Together
Jealousy
They Find Out You Can Sing
Prank Wars
Puppy They Get You
Age You Met
Your Best Friend In The House
Who Made The First Move?
Who Does The Child Look More Like?
Favorite Thing You Do Together
Their Favorite Color On You
Your Favorite Color On Them
Emoji Pillow They Get You
Where You Get Married
Their Favorite Way You Wear Your Hair
Morning Text They Send You
Car They Buy You
YouTuber(s) You Watch Together
Ivan-Flirty
Emilio-Sick
Meal They Cook For You
When You're On Your Period
Anthony-I Like You, Okay?
Martinez Twins-Dinner
Inspired Outfits
Drunk Texts
Your Wedding Dress
Where You Go On Your First Date
7 Minutes In Heaven-Nathan Speiser
Anthony-Suicide
Kade-Storm
Kade-Boyfriend
Chance-Cheating?
Where They Propose
Engagement Announcement
Finding Out You're Pregnant
Pregnancy Announcement
Maternity Photoshoot
Maternity Outfits
Cheater, Cheater-Chance
Cheater, Cheater-Chance Part 2
Requests Closed :(
A/N

How You Meet-Part Two

4.7K 70 3
Por -jaderade-

Hope you enjoyyyy. Don't forget to leave requests. <3

Word Count: 7721

Tristan:

    You were minding your own business, walking down the road at around 7 at night. You suddenly heard a sickening scream. You didn't even try to stay out of it. If someone was in trouble, you wanted to help. You started running in the direction of the scream. It sounded like a man, but you weren't sure. Whoever it was had only screamed once, so you slowly came to a halt, the only sound you could hear was your heart beating.

    Then suddenly, the person screamed again. It sounded louder. Either the person was in more trouble, or you were closer now. You hoped it was the second one. You looked around you to figure out where you where. You recognized where you were, and that there was an alley just down the road. You figured that if anyone was in trouble, they would be there. You began to pick up your pace again, finally finding the entrance to the alley.

     You quietly peeked in, trying not to gain attention yet and lose the element of surprise. What you saw was two guys trying to jump another guy. He tried fighting back, but you could tell he had been caught off guard. One guy had pinned the person being jumped's arms behind his back. The other punched him a few times.

     "HEY!" You screamed, coming out of the shadows quickly, "OVER HERE YOU OVERGROWN KINDERGARTEN BULLY." You shouted.

    The people that were jumping the guy, who was also very attractive, mind you not, looked over at you and started laughing. Sure, you didn't look too intimidating. You were 5'5" and carrying a pretty purse for goodness sake. You were in a white lacy bralette with short, light, jean shorts with white lace on the side, with a floral cover on your shoulders. You were in a pair of black wedge heels. Of course you didn't look intimidating.

      However, what the wannabe-criminals didn't know is that you had a legal gun in your purse, along with pepper spray, and some lip gloss and gum.

    "Leave him alone. Right now." You said holding your ground, your hand ready to reach in your purse for your gun if need be.

    "Or what, darling?" One of the creeps asked.

    "Don't call me that." You respond simply. You weren't afraid. You were taught from a young girl how to face these exact situations.

    "Or. What?" The other imbecile asked.

    "Or I'll shoot you in your face pleading self defense. How's that sound?" You asked with an innocent smile on your face.

     "Shoot me with what sweetheart?" The first creep asked.

     At this point, you were beyond fed up with these idiots thinking you where some helpless little girl. You pulled the gun out of your purse and held it in the proper manner, ready to shoot when you needed to. All you had to do was turn off safety. The two guys looked shocked and let go of the guy without even noticing that they did. You walked closer, gun still aimed at them, and reached the end of the alley, standing in front of the guy to protect him.

     "Go. Now. I will not hesitate to shoot you anywhere I so please. I have a licence for this. All I have to do is cry self-defense and I'm off, no question." You said bravely. You looked pretty intimidating now.

    "Fine. Fine. We're going. Psycho."

     "What was that honey?" You asked, taking a small step closer.

     "Nothing." The wannabe #1 muttered back.

     "Mhm. Now. What did you take of his? Hmm?" You asked, gesturing back at the very attractive male you came here to protect.

    "Nothing." #2 answered this time.

     You turn to the guy behind you, eyes still on the two idiots. "Is this true?" You asked the man, "Did they take anything of yours."

    The man hesitated but nodded once.

     "Hand it over, come on, let's go." You held one hand out.

     The wannabes gave his wallet to you and ran away. You smiled, putting the gun back in your purse and handing him the wallet. You looked like a sweet person again, no more threatening nature.

    "Th-thank you so much." The man said to you.

    "No problem. I don't carry this purse for nothing. We live in LA. I expect things to happen. I just like to help." You responded, smiling.

    "That... was amazing. You're like a superhero." He laughed.

    You laughed back. "So, now that I got your wallet back, do you think I could get your name?"

     "It's Tristan. What's yours?" The man replied.

    "Oh, me? I'm Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex:

     You were on your way to your favorite coffee shop. It wasn't anything like Starbucks or Tim Horton. It was a small, family owned coffee shop, and it always made you feel so at home. It had a library in it as well. You loved to read, so on the weekends, you spent hours in there reading all their books and ordering coffee after coffee and pastry after pastry. All the workers knew me by first name.

    Except, when today, one didn't.

    You were wearing a deep, pastel pink, crop top tank with buttons up the middle. You also had on some light blue jean shorts with an off-white, patterned, see through cover on. Your hair was down in loose waves and you had on a white flower crown. To top it off, you had on a pair of cute, white sandals, and some natural-looking makeup. You were feeling super cute.

    You walked into the coffee shop and saw something shocking. For one, there were a bunch of people in the coffee shop. A bunch being like 15, but it's a small coffee shop. Usually no more than 3-5 people are here at a time. You then noticed that they were mostly girls. You walked up to the counter to order your favorite coffee, when you suddenly realized why all these girls were here. You were met with a worker you had never seen here before, but if we're being honest, he was the most beautiful guy you had ever seen in your entire life.

     He had beautiful sandy brown hair, styled perfectly, with the most heartwarming pair of gray-blue eyes you had ever seen. He had a perfect jawline, and a smile that could strike you dead in your place. He fit the uniform very well. It suddenly made sense that a bunch of randos would come to this coffee shop to see a boy that could simultaneously strike you dead and give you life. No one was perfect, but he was the closest to perfect guy, no, the closest to perfect person you had ever seen in your entire life. You were practically melting.

    You got all the way up to the counter, and noticed his name tag said Alex. Cute name for a cute guy. You thought.

    "Hi." You said, smiling big, force of habit. However, he smiled back just as big.

    "Hey there gorgeous. What can I getcha?" Alex asked.

    You turned around, trying to find who he was talking to. There was no one standing in line behind you however. Did this made-in-a-factory-looking guy just call you gorgeous? Of all the girls there? He probably just calls everyone that. You concluded sadly. Alex chuckled.

    "I'm talking to you." He smiled, looking into your eyes.

    "Oh, well, can I get a (your favorite coffee order)?" You asked, refusing to be affected by this beautiful human's intense stare in your eyes.

    Well, at least not visibly affected.

    "Sure thing beautiful." Alex said, winking, and turned to make the coffee.

    You pretended not to notice the wink, forcing down the blush that was creeping up your cheeks. You didn't want every girl in this shop to notice that you were falling for him as hard as they did. You hated falling for guys like this. Guys that you know you could never actually get. He was like a celebrity.

    "Can I get your name? For the cup?" Alex asked, snapping you out of your thoughts.

    "Oh, yeah, it's Y/N." You replied simply, acting as nonchalantly as you possibly could without looking weird.

    "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Alex winked again and turned again to write on your cup. You sighed quietly, frustrated that your heart just leapt out of your chest.

    You knew you had no chance. So why was your heart still racing? Why were there butterflies in your stomach. You took a quick peek around at the coffee shop, and noticed something really strange. Not a single person has their name on their cup. And that was when you remembered; the owners don't train workers to write your name on the cup because they think it takes away from the personal experience. So...why did Alex ask mine...for the cup? If he was trained wrong, then why doesn't every person in here have their name on their cup.

    "Order up." Alex said smiling, sliding the cup over to you.

     "Thanks." You smiled and paid, taking a sip.

    "Actually," you continued, wanting an excuse to spend more time around Alex, "Could you please get me a (your favorite pastry) as well?" You asked.

     "Of course." Alex smiled back, turning to grab it out of the warming station.

     These pastries were freshly made every morning, and you could never get over how good they were. They tasted like home in a pastry. While Alex's back was turned, you took the chance to inspect your cup for your name. However, your name wasn't on it. At least, not by itself. Instead, it said: Call me, Y/N. (phone number)-Alex. You smiled widely, then quickly turned your cup back around, pretending not to notice it was there. You peeked around and saw a few girls noticed it and angrily stomped out, leaving their trash on the table.

    Maybe you were just the lucky one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tessa:

    The first time you met Tessa was so many years ago you could barely remember. You remembered that it was at a dance studio, and you remembered the weirdest details. You forgot exactly what you and Tessa said to each other but you remembered what you both were wearing. You couldn't remember the dance moves you two used, but you could remember the song you both gracefully danced to.

    You were 15. You've always wanted to be a dancer, and one day your mom dropped you off at her friend's dance studio. Your mom had told you that no one should be there, but your mom's friend's daughter might be there. Your mom said that she was about your age and just to talk to her, because she also loved to dance and that you might have a lot in common.

    You had been wearing a pair of tight, black and floral, exercise yoga pants with a loose white tank top that cut down on the sides and around the back with a black sports bra on underneath. You were wearing your favorite pair of tennis shoes that were super comfortable. Your hair was pulled back into a tight, high ponytail. When you walked in with your dance bag, you heard the song Talking Body playing through the speakers in the studio. You had set down your gym bag only to find the most gorgeous girl you had ever seen, dancing her heart out in front of you.

    She had been wearing a pair of tight black yoga pants like yours, and she had a black sports bra with intricate straps in the back. She was also wearing a pair of white tennis shoes, a lot like your own. Her hair was pulled back into two tight french braids on the sides of her head. She was slim, but still had a very nice figure. You stood and watched her dance until the song ended. You started clapping and she jumped a little, not expecting you to be there. You smiled.

    "Um, hi. My mom is friends with yours and your mom said it was cool for me to dance here. Do you mind?" You asked.

    "No, not at all. I'd love to have someone to dance with. I'm always practicing alone in here. You're really pretty. What's your name?" The girl asked. You blushed and smiled.

    "My name is Y/N. But you're prettier than I am. By a lot. I don't think I've gotten your name though." You said, happily.

    "Oh, I'm Tessa." She said.

    "Hi Tessa. Pretty name... Wanna dance?" You asked.

    "Sure." Tessa responded.

    She clicked play on her phone and the song Pity Party started playing. You smiled. You loved Melanie Martinez. You two danced and danced until Tessa's mom came and picked you both up and took you for lunch.

    That was the beginning of something really special.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erika:

     Meeting Erika was actually not that great. She's a great girl and all, but the first time you met Erika, she slapped you in the face. Hard, too, that girl can hit. It left a mark and everything.

    Now, this wasn't exactly either of your faults. You were new at school and Erika was slightly intimidated by you because she thought you were gorgeous and she was afraid of losing her place at the most popular Junior there was in that school. One of Erika's friends (which turned out to be a fake friend) had started rumors about her. Right when this 'friend' was about to be exposed, they told Erika that you had been spreading the rumors.

     That day, you were wearing a black halter top with a black and white flannel and jean shorts. You had on red Converse and your hair was in two braids with a white flower crown on. You remembered that Erika had been wearing a pair of dark jean booty shorts with a black crop top that said 'Cute But Psycho' which you now found quite ironic. She had on black Vans and her long hair was down, straightened.

    You had always seen Erika around school, and you thought she was super beautiful, so you were too scared to approach her and talk to her. She always had seemed so intimidating. So when you finally worked up enough nerve to say 'hi' to her in the bathroom while you were drying your hands, it came as quite a shock when Erika slapped you, hard, across the face.

    You had stood there, stunned, frozen, for a solid 15 seconds before throwing away your paper towel and looking back at Erika, tears welling up in your eyes. Erika looked almost as shocked as you did. Almost.

     "Wh...What was that for?" You asked, each word gaining volume as the anger set in. A girl you had never talked to before just slapped you for literally no reason.

     "I... That's for spreading rumors about me!" Erika responded, shakily. You could tell that she regretted slapping you. Not because she was afraid of you, but because she was a good person, and felt genuinely guilty.

    "For...what?" You asked, completely puzzled. You couldn't remember talking about Erika once in your entire life.

    "For spreading rumors... about... me..." Erika trailed off when she saw the genuine confusion in your eyes, "Oh my god. You didn't do it did you?"

    "I don't understand what I did or didn't do. And I also don't understand why I got slapped..." You said, still borderline frozen in place.

    "Oh. My. God. YOU WEREN'T SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT ME WERE YOU?" Erika raised her voice, seemingly getting upset.

    "...No...?" You replied, still very confused.

    "My... my friend told me...OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO KILL HER. SHE WAS SPREADING THE RUMORS WASN'T SHE?" Erika yelled, very upset at this point. "Oh my god I just slapped you for no reason and I've never even bothered to say hello to you before now." Erika started crying. You stood there in shock, not sure how to react. "I am SO sorry. I don't even think I know your name oh my god." Erika said, crying.

     You finally stepped forward, putting your fingers on her chin and making her look up at you. "Hey, look at me. It's okay. You can hit very well you should be proud." Erika laughed a little through her tears, "Stop crying please, your mascara's running and I feel guilty. If it makes you feel any better, my name is Y/N." You responded, smiling.

    "Thank you. I'm Erika if you didn't know." She had stopped crying but she was still visibly upset. "I can't believe that I slapped you and you're comforting me." Erika laughed.

    "Hey, Erika, look at me." You responded, picking her head up again, "You deserve to be comforted. I'm fine. You're obviously not. Why don't we miss last period and go get something to eat and you can rant to me?" You smiled at Erika.

   "That sounds perfect." Erika responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivan (FOR MY GIRL BAILY):

   The first time you met Ivan was as cliche as it could possibly be.

    You had been huge fans of the Martinez twins, and you loved them to death, although you had always favored Ivan just a little bit more. The twins were doing a dating thing, where if you won, you'd get to go on a date with whatever twin you won with. You decided one day to enter, just for the heck of it. Two days later, you had completely forgot about it. That was when you had gotten a call on your cellphone from an unknown number. You answered, because, well, why not?

    "Hello?" You heard a Spanish accent laced in just that one word and your heart leapt right out of your chest, "Is this Y/F/N Y/L/N?"

    "Yes. This is her." You responded, trying not to freak out.

    "Hello, Y/N. This is Ivan Martinez. I'm calling to tell you that you have won a date with me." It sounded real, it was really Ivan, and he sounded almost... happy? Excited? You couldn't tell. But you knew how to tell if it was really Ivan. You had used tutors to learn fluent Spanish because of the twins.

    "¿De Verdad? Muchas gracias! (Really? Thank you so much!)" You kept your tone level, not shouting or sounding too excited, "¿Cuándo será la fecha? (When will the date be?)" You asked the obvious question.

    "Mañana por la noche, si eso es bueno contigo. Le enviaré los detalles. (Tomorrow night, if that is good with you. I will send you the details.)" Ivan responded.

    "Gracias de nuevo. Adiós Ivan te veo mañana (Thanks again. Goodbye Ivan, see you tomorrow.)"

    "Adiós, Y/N. (Goodbye Y/N.)" Ivan hung up.

     You put your phone down and started freaking out. You ran around the house screaming for a solid 15 minutes. Thank goodness you lived alone. You got the text Ivan sent with the details. He was going to come pick you up and surprise you on where he would take you. You were so beyond excited that you could hardly sleep that night.

   You woke up around noon and treated it like a normal day. Until about 3:30. Ivan was coming to get you at 6. You got in the shower and washed and shaved like 50 times more than usually. You got out and did your makeup, putting on enough to look nice, but not too much to look like you tried too hard. You then curled your hair and did a half-up, half-down look, which looked nice. You then spent a solid 20 minutes picking out an outfit. You wound up wearing a flowy white tank top with tight, short-ish, patterned shorts, black high heels, and a light blue clutch with a necklace that had a light blue stone. (Picture below.)

     You had just finished putting on your outfit, and topped your makeup look with a nude liquid lipstick. You checked the time. 5:36 PM. Ivan wouldn't be there to pick you up for almost a half an hour. But that was when you got a text from the same unknown number that called you yesterday... Ivan. It said:

    'Hola, Y / N, ¿qué tan cerca estás de estar listo? Estoy un poco temprano. (Hello, Y/N, how close are you to being ready? I am a little early.)'

     You quickly typed up a response and sent it. It said

     'Llegas a tiempo, Ivan. Acabo de terminar de prepararme. Estoy listo para salir cuando llegues aquí. (You're just on time, Ivan. I just finished getting ready. I'm ready to leave whenever you get here.)'

    You got a text back moments later.

    'Actualmente estoy aquí. (I am actually here.)'

    You typed back:

     'Estoy bajando, solo espera, por favor. (I'm coming downstairs, just wait, please.)'

    Ivan sent back:

    'Sí está bien (Yes, okay.)'

     You rushed out of your apartment and downstairs, clutch in hand, trying not to fall on the heels you were wearing. You slowed down on the last few stairs so you could come down gracefully and not sweaty. You made it down and looked around. Ivan walked up with a bouquet of roses and you almost passed out then and there.

    "Me llamo Ivan. Usted debe ser Y / N. Eres muy bonita en persona. (My name is Ivan. You must be Y/N. You are very beautiful in person.)"

    "Sí, yo soy Y/N. Estoy tan feliz de finalmente conocerte. (Yes, I am Y/N. I'm so happy to finally meet you.)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emilio (MY BABE):

    The first time you met Emilio was... memorable to say the least.
    It was on your first official day in Team 10. You had made it to the house late the night before and you slept on the living room couch, and had only told Jake. So, when most of the house woke up that morning to see you making breakfast, they were shocked to say the least. The only ones still sleeping were Anthony, Ivan, and Emilio.

     You wanted to meet Emilio the most. You were obsessed with the twins' videos and your heart had always just melted for Emilio. You loved Ivan too, but you always favored Emilio just that little bit more. So, disappointment was the best word for how you felt when you had to go on your run with Tessa and Erika while Enilio was still sleeping. The girls had contacted you about a week before you moved in, excited to have another girl in the house, and asked if you wanted to start daily runs with them. You agreed, excited for the moments of peace from the chaos of the Team 10 House every morning.

     You ran upstairs and put on a black Nike sports bra with matching tight, black Nike running shorts and white and black Nike tennis shoes. You wanted to match and look cute for your first run. You put your hair in a tight, high ponytail and strapped your phone in a band on your arm so you could track your steps and listen to music.

    You made it through your run and got back to the house, to see a bunch of commotion coming from the backyard. Tessa and Erika went inside to get some waters, and you asked them to get you one so you could find out what was going on. They agreed and walked inside. You made your way to the backyard, taking your phone off the band on your arm and setting it down on a nearby picnic table.

    "What's going on?" You walked up and asked Nick, who was shaking his head at the group in front of him.

    "Emilio is about to jump out of the window in Jake's room into the pool." He said nervously.

    "You're joking." You responded, hoping this was some big welcome prank for you.

     "I wish, love. I wish." Nick replied.

    Your heart dropped. What if Emilio got hurt? This was really stupid and dangerous. You pushed your way through the guys to Jake, who was, of course, standing up front, trying to get the best shot possible.

    "What in the world is going on here Jake?" You demanded nervously, more than angrily.

     "Martinez is about to jump out my window." Jake laughed.

    "Do you mean Emilio?" You asked, upset.

   "Ohh, that's Emilio?" Jake asked.

    You were just about to start yelling at Jake when you heard a splash and cheering. Emilio had jumped. He was fine. No broken bones, no imminent death. You let out a sigh of relief.

     "YO THAT WAS SICK, BRO." Jake yelled at Emilio climbed out of the pool towards you.

     "Who is this?" Emilio asked pointing at you, his confusion and accent melting your heart.

    "I'm Y/N. The new member of Team 10." You stated normally, but slightly slow so Emilio could understand you.

    "Oh! You're Y/N?! I know they said you are beautiful, but I didn't think you were this gorgeous." Emilio said kindly, smile on his face.

    You smiled, blushing, and looked down. "Thank you." You said.

     Emilio just nodded and smiled, then turned to Jake and said, "Off the roof."

    "What?" Jake asked. Your heart stopped.

    "I want to go off the roof." Emilio replied.

    "YES BRO, THAT'S PERFECT." Jake replied excitedly. More views...

     You grabbed Emilio's hand as he began to walk away. "Are you sure you want to do this?" You asked, staring intently into his eyes.

     He stared back with the same intensity. "Yes. I be fine." He responded. You smiled at his accent.

     "Okay... but...." You started, lost for words. What could you say? 'You can't jump because I think I'm in love with you and I would be crushed if you got hurt'? No, no. That wouldn't do.

     "But what?" Emilio asked, not breaking eye contact.

     "Just... be careful. Okay?" You asked, shaking with nerves.

    "Sí. (Yes.)" Emilio responded, smiling.

     "Gracias. (Thank you.)" You breathed a small sigh of relief.

     That was, until Emilio broke eye contact with a smile, and started going up to the roof. You punched Jake in the arm.

    "Hey! What was that for?" Jake asked, holding his arm.

     "WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM DO THIS?" You yelled back, the anxiety becoming too much to contain.

     "He wanted to, man, calm down." Jake replied, starting his camera again to film. You sighed and took a deep breath, shaking.

      You heard a cheer from above you, and you immediately looked to the roof. You saw Emilio standing close to the edge, and Ivan was filming and trying to help Emilio get the GoPro on him. Your heart immediately dropped straight out the bottom of your stomach. This was real. Emilio was really going to jump off the roof into the pool. You were so nervous that you could feel all of your body shaking as if you were freezing. However, you were sweating in your shorts and sports bra, the exhaustion of your run completely forgotten. You had never been more alert or awake in your entire life.

     Jake pointed the camera at your face. "Do you think he'll be able to do it?" Jake asked in an interviewer voice.

     You were livid. "If he gets hurt, I'm going to be really mad at you guys. Could you please get the camera off me? I feel like I'm going to throw up." You said honestly, the nerves tying your stomach in a twisty knot.

    "Sorry." Jake mumbled. And that was it happened.

     Emilio jumped.

     You screamed a little without even realizing it. Then, you thought he was okay. Not dead, for starters. So you let out a quick breath of relief, that soon turned into a breath of shock when Emilio came out of the water sputtering and looking to be in serious pain. You froze for a second. Everyone did.

    Jake said, "He's out of breath. It knocked the wind out of him." And that was all it took.

     You ran over there and reached Emilio faster than he could even get out of the pool. You held out your hand, and he gratefully took it, wincing in pain. You started firing off Spanish that you had become nearly fluent in when you found out that you were moving in here with the twins from Spain. You had always been good with languages, so it only took around a month or two for you to become fluent.

    "Oh dios mío, ¿estás bien? (Oh my god, are you okay?)" You asked quickly.

    "Sí, estoy bien, estoy bien. (Yes, I'm fine, I'm fine.)" Emilio responded, out of breath.

     "No, no lo eres. Acuéstate. (No you're not. Lay down.)"

    "No, estoy bien. (No, I'm okay.)" Emilio said and winced.

    "Por favor Emilio. Solo recuestaste. (Please Emilio. Just lay down.)"

     "Bien, bien. (Fine, fine.)" Emilio said and you helped him lay down.

     You were thankful at this point that you were still wearing your shorts and sports bra, because your clothes would be soaked. You had just helped Emilio out of the water and then helped him down. You were glad. And you also looked pretty stylin'. Emilio winced again once he had gotten some of his breathing back to normal.

     "¿Que duele? (What hurts?)" You asked anxiously. You would make Emilio stop hurting if it killed you.

     "Mi espalda. (My back.)" Emilio responded quietly, wincing again. Your heart shattered every time he did so. You hated seeing Emilio in pain.

     You turned around and everyone was just staring on in shock. Tessa and Erika were still in the house getting everyone waters, Ivan was still up on the roof, Jake was just filming, Chance and Anthony were nowhere to be seen, and everyone else was just standing there. Probably half-shocked that Emilio was hurt, and half-shocked that you were so fluent in Spanish You suddenly got very angry, looking at everyone just standing there.

     "OH DIOS MÍO. JAKE, PARE DE FILMAR. NICK, VAYA TESSA PARA CONSEGUIR TOALLAS Y TENER ERIKA TRAER UN AGUA. ALEX, VE A VER SI CHANCE Y ANTHONY ESTÁN FILMADO EN LA HABITACIÓN DE LOS GEMELOS. SI ELLOS ESTÁN, PEDIMOS QUE POR FAVOR DETIENEN Y CORRER LA DUCHA. CHAD, VAYA ALGUNAS COBERTURAS EN EL SOFÁ. (OH MY GOD. JAKE, STOP FILMING. NICK, GO GET TELL TESSA TO GET TOWELS AND HAVE ERIKA BRING OUT A WATER. ALEX, GO SEE IF CHANCE AND ANTHONY ARE FILMING IN THE TWINS' ROOM. IF THEY ARE, ASK THEM TO PLEASE STOP AND RUN THE SHOWER. CHAD, GO GET SOME BLANKETS ON THE COUCH.)" Then you looked up and began shouting at Ivan on the roof still, "Ivan, ven aquí y ayúdame a ayudar a tu hermano a la casa por favor. (Ivan, come here and help me to help your brother in the house, please.)"

    You were so frustrated when the only people that moved were Ivan rushing down the stairs, and Emilio, who grabbed your hand and smiled. Everyone else looked beyond confused. Then you realized you had been screaming orders in Spanish without even noticing. You took a deep breath, angry and scared.

    "Sorry. I said," You started, then began to yell again, still holding on tight to Emilio's hand, lacing your fingers in his, "JAKE, STOP FILMING. NICK, GO GET TELL TESSA TO GET TOWELS AND HAVE ERIKA BRING OUT A WATER. ALEX, GO SEE IF CHANCE AND ANTHONY ARE FILMING IN THE TWINS' ROOM. IF THEY ARE, ASK THEM TO PLEASE STOP AND RUN THE SHOWER. CHAD, GO GET SOME BLANKETS ON THE COUCH" That worked.

     Jake immediately turned off his camera, and everyone else rushed away very quickly. You had known everyone in this house pretty well for a while now, except for the twins, considering they were a relatively new edition from Spain. So everyone knew that you never got mad. You were always all about keeping peace and being happy. But right now... you were the opposite of peaceful and happy. You had suddenly morphed into the devil in front of everyone's eyes, and that was terrifying. Everyone was gone, except for you and Emilio. You were still holding his hand, and you used your free hand to run your fingers through his (very soft) hair. He smiled softly.

    "Gracias. No tenías que hacer eso. (Thank you. You didn't have to do that.)" Emilio responded, smiling, but still wincing. You could tell he was in real pain.

     "Sí, lo hice. ¿Qué tan malo le duele? Uno a diez. (Yes I did. How bad does it hurt? One to ten.)" You responded.

     "¿Honestamente? (Honestly?)" Emilio asked.

     "Sí, por favor. (Yes, please.)" You answered anxiously.

     "Probablemente un seis. (Probably a six.)" Emilio responded.

    Your heart sunk. "Oh dios mio. (Oh my god.)" You said, running your hand through Emilio's hair once more.

    "LO SIENTO. ESTOY AQUÍ. (I'M SORRY, I'M HERE.)" Ivan said, running up behind you. You jumped a little and dropped Emilio's hand. You saw him frown a little out of the corner of your eye.. You brushed it off as him being in pain.

     "Está bien. Ven a ayudarme a llevar a Emilio a la casa y arriba a tu habitación. (It's okay. Come help me take Emilio into the house and upstairs to your room.)" You responded.

     "Sí, bien. (Yes, okay.)" Ivan responded, rushing over to Emilio's other side.

     You and Ivan both helped Emilio to his feet, him looking to be in more pain than a 6.

    "Vamos a sacar su sudadera para que pueda respirar mejor. (Let's get his sweatshirt off so he can breathe better.)" You said to Ivan. He nodded.

     With Ivan's help, you were able to help Emilio get his sweatshirt off. That was when you realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt under it. Your heart skipped a beat. If you weren't so worried about Emilio's back, you probably would've tackled him to the ground right then and there. Emilio had one arm on your shoulder, and the other on Ivan's.

     When you walked in the house with the twins, Erika handed you a water bottle. Emilio took his arm off your shoulder and took a few sips of the water. You handed Erika the water bottle back and kept walking, Emilio putting his arm back on your shoulders. You nodded at Nick as a type of thank you as you walked by, smiling to make them less afraid of you. Tessa rushed out with two towels at the same time that Alex came racing down the stairs. You took the towels from Tessa, nodding at her and turned to Alex with a questioning look.

    "Chance and Anthony stopped filming their video for the moment and they have the shower running hot water, because I figured that would help a back injury." Alex rushed out.

    "Thank you so much." You responded, smiling. Alex let out a sigh of relief and joined the others behind you.

    "¿Crees que puedes subir las escaleras? (Do you think you climb the stairs?)" You asked Emilio.

     "Sí. (Yes.)" Emilio responded quickly.

     "¿Estás listo? (Are you ready?)" You asked the twins. They both nodded at you.

     You began climbing the stairs slowly one stair at a time, hearing hisses of pain from Emilio in your ear every few stairs. Your heart shattered at each one, you felt so guilty. You felt like you should've stopped him or something. You felt like this was your fault. You wanted to cry from the moment he came up for air, but you knew if you had, or even did now, no one would have helped Emilio correctly, and that was all that mattered to you. You and the twins made it to the top of the stairs, passing Chance and Anthony on the way to their room.

    "Is he okay?" Anthony asked, gesturing to Emilio.

     "At the moment, not really, but I'll make sure he'll get better if it kills me." You responded honestly, stopping the twins for a second to respond to Anthony.

     You talked slightly fast, expecting neither of the twins would understand what you were saying. But, little did you know, when you started working on Spanish to talk to the twins, Emilio had started working harder on English to talk to you. He had seen pictures and videos of you before and he desperately had wanted to meet and talk to you. Emilio knew exactly what you had said, and he smirked, mouthing the words in Spanish to Ivan without you even noticing.

    You didn't notice because Anthony had said, "Do you like-"

    "Shut up Toners," You laughed, "I gotta get him to the shower. I'll talk to you two later." You said to Chance and Anthony. Anthony smirked and him and Chance walked down the stairs, Chance winking before he turned.

    You rolled your eyes and kept walking when suddenly you heard Ivan's name being called from downstairs. You had made it to the door and Ivan put the code in, turning around, confused. You could tell that it was Anthony calling after Ivan to try to get you and Emilio alone.

    "¿Puedes llevar a Emilio a solas? Me están llamando. (Can you take Emilio alone? They're calling me.)" Ivan asked. You laughed a little and nodded. You certainly didn't mind the idea of being alone with Emilio.

    Ivan left to go downstairs and you helped Emilio inside. You told Emilio to sit on the toilet lid while you checked on the water in the shower. All he did was nod and sit down, still slightly out of breath. You walked over to the shower once you got in the bathroom with Emilio. You bent over into the bath part of the shower to feel how warm the water was. You turned the temperature of the water down a little, as you felt it was too hot. You pulled up the handle to get the shower head to turn on.

     You turned around and Emilio had already taken off his pants, so he was just standing there in his underwear. You froze for a second, shocked. You were standing straight up, just staring at Emilio for a solid 20 seconds. He smirked and you noticed that he had small dimples that you had never noticed before.

    "Hola. (Hi.)" Emilio laughed.

    "Hola. (Hi.)" You responded, smiling back.

    Suddenly, Emilio took a few slow steps closer to you. Your heart skipped a beat or two. You were already practically against the wall anyways because of where the shower was.

    "Hi." Emilio said, only inches away from. You had backed into the wall out of habit and now Emilio was close enough to see all the small details of his face that you had never noticed before. Like how long his eyelashes were.

    "Hi." You whispered back, Emilio's lips barely two inches from yours. You could even feel his breath on your lips.

    Suddenly, Emilio connected his lips to yours. It was a short, sweet, soft kiss that made you feel like you were finally home.

    "Tienes que entrar en la ducha antes de lastimar tu espalda más. (You need to get in the shower before you hurt your back more.)" You said and smiled.

    "Bien bien. Me voy, me voy. (Okay, okay. I'm going, I'm going.)" Emilio groaned, smiling. He winked at you, and your heart skipped another beat.

    You quickly pecked his lips and left the bathroom, yelling at him to get in the shower when he tried to follow you. You quickly looked through the closet that was labeled as Emilio's. You picked out your favorite pair of sweatpants and your favorite shirt on him. You got all the clothes he needed out and set them on his bed. You rushed out of the room to get yourself some actual clothes on quickly. You wanted to be back as soon as you could in case Emilio needed anything, or fell, or something. You raced down the stairs to your suitcases that you hadn't moved into an actual room yet.

     Everyone was watching you when you came running down the stairs like a lunatic, on a one-way track to your suitcases in the corner, stacked neatly how you had left them. You quickly explained to everyone that Emilio was in the shower and you thought and hoped that he would be okay. You started pulling clothes out, trying to look cute but not waste time. You grabbed a black crop top tank with off-white shorts, a jean jacket, a white hair bow, and white converse. (Picture below.)

    You quickly raced back up the stairs and back into the twins' room, listening to see if Emilio was still in the shower. You heard the water still running so you made sure the bathroom door was closed and you closed to bedroom door. You quickly stripped out your running clothes and changed quickly into your new outfit. You let your hair down, back into its natural waves and stuck the bow on the right side of your head, using the mirror in the bedroom to position it well. You gathered up your running clothes, water still running in the bathroom, and speed-walked out of the bedroom.

    "I'M NOT COMING BACK DOWN RIGHT NOW, SO... CATCH." You yelled and tossed the clothes and pair of shoes over the railing. You heard some movement, laughter, and 'fair enough' a few times.

    You could care less at the moment. You checked yourself in the twins' mirror one more time, making sure you looked presentable, and knocked on the bathroom door, hearing the water still running.

    "¿Estás bien? (Are you okay?)" You asked.

    "Sí. (Yes.)" Emilio responded.

    "Emi?" You asked.

   "Yeah?" He responded. You loved his accent when he spoke in English.

    "¿Quieres que te lleve la ropa? (Do you want me to bring your clothes in)" You asked, only loud enough for him to hear through the door and over the water.

     "Yes please." Emilio responded in English. Your heart melted.

    "Okay, I'm coming in." You responded, smiling like a loser.

    "Okay." Emilio called back in.

    You walked in and set his clothes on the counter in the bathroom, along with the towels that Tessa had given you earlier, since the boys don't do their laundry and never have towels. Emilio stuck his head out the side of the curtain and you kissed him real quick. He told you that you looked cute and you told him to hurry up and asked how he was. He said he was fine, and you left the bathroom to go sit on Emilio's bed. You hugged his pillow close to you, and a few minutes later, Emilio was dressed and out of the bathroom. You hopped off his bed, leaving the pillow where you had been sitting.

    You grabbed Emilio's hand and helped him downstairs, but you could tell that his back felt at least a little better. You and Emilio made it downstairs without anyone falling and dying, which was a big plus. You brought him over to the couch where Chad had, thankfully, listened, and set up a mini bed for Emilio. Jake had gotten a movie put in, Tessa was getting drinks, and Erika was making popcorn. Everyone else was just sitting around waiting for you and the movie. You helped get Emilio situated on the couch where his back was supported properly, and he held his arms out to you. You sat next to him, careful not to hurt his back, and adjusted yourself in his arms. Emilio kissed the top of your head and you heard everyone 'aww'.

    You smiled and rolled your eyes. "Oh dios mío. (oh my god) get a life!" You said, laughing. Everyone laughed along with you, and a minute or so later, the girls came back with popcorn and drinks. Jake started the movie and you cuddled into the warmth of Emilio.

    Maybe everything really would be okay.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

355K 1.6K 12
This is for y'all horny buddies. If Josh ever finds this I'm done.
544K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
113K 995 18
imagine stories that include vinnie hacker! Thank you for reading Al the love, author (:
51.2K 222 42
this story includes Bryce hall josh Richards Kio cyr Noah beck Blake gray Anthony reeves griffin Johnson Using some stories from my tiktok boys pre...