Anything for you, Link

By unoviann

A fluffy fan fic of Sidon x Link, a ship from the game Breath of The Wild. (A legend of Zelda game). No smut... More

An Exhausted Adventurer
Body heat
A World Beneath the Surface
Trouble
How Time Flies
A True Hero
I Miss You
The Princess and the Meeting
Announcement!
[RB] An Exhausted Adventurer

Sunset

2.6K 75 47
By unoviann

(Art^ credit by Beelzebumons) -Rainy

It was a few days after the incident with the lizalfos and Sidon had happened, and Link was just getting back from escorting princess Zelda.

It was dark outside, stars speckled the dark sky and a few of the wispy clouds hung like cobwebs.

Link was nearing the closest stable to the domain on his palomino, golden-colored horse. Both Link and his horse were equally exhausted.

There was a small night breeze as Link hopped off of his horse, registering it back into the stable where it could rest.

Link decided that for the night he would set up camp then continue his journey to the domain on foot in the morning.

Link continued walking for about another fifteen minutes, getting closer to the domain until he found the perfect spot. It was a small clearing just in the outskirts of the woods. Trees surrounded the small open space of lush grass, and there were several bushes surrounding the area as well.

Link felt his stomach growl, so he set down his bag and shield on the soft grass, only taking his bow and arrow with him to hunt for food.

Link stood up, quietly creeping through the forest. He watched his step to make sure he didn't alarm an animal by stepping on any twigs or leaves.

There, he saw in front of him was a large deer. The deer was a stag with fully grown antlers that topped his head like a crown, thick dark brown fur layering it's neck and chest, long muscular legs for running and jumping, and clear light brown eyes.

Link crouched behind a bush and aimed at the impressive creature as it grazed on some of the lush, forest-floor grass.

Link let go and watched the arrow fly, landing square into the deer's side. The deer let out a cry of agony and flopped onto its side, Link shot it once more and it was dead.

Now Link had gotten all the deer meat and was setting up his fire. He crouched down beside the small flame, feeding it twigs and some of the stray forest brush.

Link cooked the deer meat over the fire, he grew even more hungry as the scent wafted into the air. He used some of the herbs he had collected in his bag along the escort to enhance the taste of the freshly caught meat.

Using a leaf as a substitute for a plate, Link devoured the meat he had prepared over the fire, putting the rest he'd save for another day in his bag.

Link savored the smooth, chewy texture of the meat in his mouth, it had been cooked and seasoned to perfection. Link quickly finished his meal, and with his stomach full, he lay back onto the grass.

Link gazed up at the night sky, enjoying the bliss feeling of just watching the clouds move in the sky. Soon, the soft noises from the forest lulled him to sleep.

Sidon was wide awake in the infirmary bed, just staring up the the ceiling. He felt worried about Link. He knew that Link was incredibly strong, and that the hero could easily take care of himself, but he couldn't help but feel worried for his lover. What if he had gotten hurt? Sidon couldn't imagine how sad he'd be if his dear Link got severely harmed, the zora prince would just feel so bad for him. Sidon's mind was busy with worry and questions, he really hoped that Link would visit him soon.

Sidon had already been visited by some of his mutual acquaintances in the domain, and the three little zora children that simply adored him. Sidon was very thankful that the people in the domain cared about him so much, but he wanted Link to visit him the most. Sidon soon heard birds chirping, looking over he saw the sunrise through the window.

Link woke up, feeling the sun's rays gently warm his pale skin. Link pushed off of his hands and stood up. He rubbed his eyes a bit, stretched, and yawned. His energy felt refreshed, he would begin making his way to the domain immediately, he wanted to see how Sidon was doing as soon as possible.

Link grabbed his bag and began traveling to the zora domain on foot.

Sidon felt his eye lids slowly fall, they felt heavy from exhaustion due to his poor rest the night before.

Suddenly, the curtain around his bed opened. He saw Link! Sidon immediately felt his heart soar with joy, a toothy smile spread across his face.

"Link!" Sidon cried happily, Link walked over to the injured prince. Sidon hugged him as tight as he could and kissed him all over his blushing face. "I missed you so much! I'm so happy you're okay, thank you so much for visiting me!"

Link softly pulled back and smiled at Sidon. "I missed you too. I hope you're feeling better." He added, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Sidon nodded. "Yes, my wound has been healing up rather nicely." He pulled back the cover a bit, showing his bandaged wound which already looked much better.

Link smiled and looked around the area of the bed. He saw three beautiful orange flowers, Link softly ran his fingers under the velvety petals. "Who brought you these?" He asked, looking towards Sidon.

"Oh, these three young zora girls. They've always been so kind to me, it was pleasant to have them come visit me." Sidon said with a smile. He then pulled the covers of the bed over, and patted the empty spot beside him. "Come here, Link. You must be tired from the escort, and I miss cuddling you."

Link smiled, his cheeks growing a bit rosy. He crawled into bed next to Sidon, who soon drew the tiny hylian close with his arm. "So, how'd the escort go?" He asked Link, wanting to start up a conversation. "It went well." Link started. "Everything went as usual, and there weren't too many monsters. I don't really like going to the Gerudo Desert though, I usually get a bit sunburnt."

Sidon smiled a bit. "Oh, you poor thing." He said jokingly, gently kissing Link on the forehead. Link smiled a bit and wrapped his arms around Sidon, his cheek pressing up against Sidon's side.

"I love you so much, Link." Sidon softly cooed to his lover.

"I love you too." Link replied, his eyes closed as he snuggled close to Sidon.

"I get out of the infirmary today." Sidon said sleepily. He then yawned.

Link smiled. "Sleepy? Also, that's good." He replied.

"Yeah, I didn't sleep too good last night. Do you mind if I take a short rest?" He asked Link, his yellow eyes half open.

"No. Just get some rest" Link said. Sidon didn't reply, he just smiled and cuddled Link close. He nuzzled his face into Link's soft blond locks and quickly fell asleep.

It was a few hours later, and Sidon and Link were on the hill just on the outskirts of the domain, watching the sunset together.

Sidon had just gotten out of the infirmary, just quickly having one last check-up before he left.

Link was sitting beside Sidon on the grassy hill, leaning against the tall zora prince. They were holding hands and just enjoying the beautiful view and pleasant breeze.

"You know, sunsets after clear days like this sure are beautiful." Sidon said in awe, smiling off into the distance.

Link nodded, staying silent. He wanted this moment to last forever. He felt fully content just with Sidon, and with the two of them watching the sun sink down below the mountains, casting an orangish-pink shade into the sky.

Suddenly, in the heat of the moment, Sidon turned to Link. "Can I kiss you?" He asked, the whisper barely passing his lips.

Link didn't reply. He threw his arms around Sidon and sat up a bit, pressing his lips against Sidon's. Sidon blushed and closed his soft yellow eyes, feeling a fluttery feeling in his chest.

He put his hands on Link's waist and pulled the small hylian close. It was just the two of them, lost in the moment.

Or so they thought.

Roverin emerged from the edge of the forest brush, glaring at the two of them. "What are you doing here? And why are you doing that?" He snapped, furious.

Link quickly broke the kiss, sitting back onto his heels, feeling flustered.

"I-I," Sidon stuttered. "We- we were watching the sunset." His face blushed until it was about as red as his scales.

"Oh, you were just watching the sunset? More like kissing your stupid hylian boyfriend." Roverin scowled.

Sidon immediately looked hurt. He stood up. "Link's not stupid!" He frowned, obviously offended.

Roverin's harsh yellow glare burned into the both of them. "I always knew there was something different about you two. More than just, a friendly relationship." He snarled. "How would your father feel about this?" He tapped his claws against his blue-scaled folded arm, impatiently looking up at Sidon.

"M-My father, the king, would approve of this! He believes that Link is a strong, brave hero with a good heart, which he is. Link is very suited to be my lover." Sidon argued, but still looking a bit timid as he was confronted by the bitter elder zora.

"But why, Sidon? Why would you love that hylian? I don't see any good qualities in him, just a stupid clumsy little "hero" who doesn't know about the trouble he's getting into." Roverin replied coldly. That really got to Sidon.

"Stupid? How dare you call Link stupid! He saved our entire domain, let alone all of hyrule! He's an amazing hero, and at that an amazing person. He truly has a good heart and he can always make me smile! I love him more than you could ever understand!" As Sidon spoke, tears pooled up in his yellow eyes, a few of them streaming down his cheeks.

Roverin rolled his eyes. Sidon sniffed a bit, wiping back some tears. "N-now come on, Link, let's go." The zora prince sounded all choked up as he walked beside Link.

"Oh not so fast there." Roverin said, his eyes narrowing. "You're not going anywhere with the prince." He added with a snarl, looking at Link. Link clung on tighter to Sidon, which resulted in Roverin shoving him to the ground.

"No!" Sidon cried, more tears streaming down his face. He ran over to Link to make sure he was okay.

Roverin snatched Sidon by the arm, giving him a yank towards the domain. "Come on Sidon, just leave the hylian behind. You have more important things to do, like your duties you must attend to in the domain." He added smugly.

Roverin turned around to Link, looking furious again. "And you, don't you ever come see Sidon again! Now go!" He rose his voice.

Link just felt frozen there on the spot. He stared at Sidon and Roverin, his sky-blue eyes wide with shock. He quickly stood up, then ran off into the woods.

It was a few hours later, and Sidon had just finished his prince duties. He was now alone in his room, sobbing into his pillow.

Sidon couldn't believe that he would never see Link again. Oh, how badly he wanted Link right now.

It felt like an ache in his heart. He missed Link so much, and at the same time he felt a fuming anger towards Roverin. How dare that old cranky zora call Link names! He should be thanking Link after all he had done for the domain and the zoras.

Sidon fell asleep that night, feeling more miserable than ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 878 23
Link is an ordinary teenager who blends into the background. His life is very mundane until he meets a girl with a familiar stare. The girl that goes...
1.7K 17 11
A collection of BotW Zelink oneshots including lots of fluff, hurt/comfort, comedy, and angst with a happy ending. Each story has a short description...
140K 3.1K 46
A story which both Zelda fans and people who don't even know what Nintendo is can enjoy. It's a princess's dream to be swooped away by her knight in...
100K 1.6K 28
~Sequel to The Silent Princess~ Hyrule has been re-built, and Zelda is now Queen, but when the pressures of ruling Hyrule gets to her head, Link sugg...