wrong number.

By xxxtentacles

in which a girl befriends someone when he accidentally texts her. - highest rank - #389 in fanfiction - this... More

one;
two;
three;
four;
five;
six;
seven;
eight;
nine;
ten;
eleven;
twelve;
thirteen;
fourteen;
fifteen;
sixteen;
seventeen;
eighteen;
nineteen;
twenty;
twenty-one;
twenty-two;
twenty-three;
twenty-four;
twenty-five;
twenty-six;
twenty-seven;
twenty-eight;
twenty-nine;
thirty.
thirty-one;
thirty-two;
thirty-three;
cast call;
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six;
a/n
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
fourty.
fourty-one.
wait niπŸ…±πŸ…±a
ok
WaiT
update !!

thirty-nine;

6.4K 289 47
By xxxtentacles

arizoné.

I woke up to the sound of music blasting, and bass shaking the house. Them niggas music again. I swear, if Gymansium starts yelling, Ima go down there and beat his ass. "Ayee," is literally the only thing I can hear right now, over the music. Suddenly, I hear "Wet," being repeated. What's wet? Water? The floor? A towel?Your hair? Nigga, tell me.

"I'm gon' make her h2o out her pussy hole." Oh. That makes sense.

I quietly listened to this go on, and eventually went to sleep, until Giraffe bitch ass started yelling. "Jakhayla? Chanel?" I woke both of them up, planning to jump those ni🅱🅱as.

It turns out that we jumped them and won. For once, at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 20.3K 119
She goes to Walmart one late night to get some snacks for her munchies and she bumps into Jahseh. Just a accident or was it the universe connecting t...
64.8K 2.6K 50
#68 in Romance (12/21/2017) What happens when you find you are pregnant on your wedding day and the man you are about to wed isn't the father but a r...
152K 4.2K 43
Nosia 'Scope' Novak was recruited into the SAS after her service in the Polish Armed Forces. She met the team 1-4-1 upon her recruitment, impressing...