RWBY x Male Vault Hunter Read...

By OmegaEclipse

After the Eridian wars on Pandora. The former Vault Hunters settled down to live their lives. This is the ta... More

(Y/N) Springs
Welcome to Remnant
Beacon
Ozpin's offer
Cafeteria conundrum
Claptrap
Vault Hunters vs Team CRDL
Dreams of Sirens songs
The Vault (1/6)
Reunion
A date?
The Past
Bonding
A cat-tastrophe
Mark Jackson
Meeting Mark
Face your fears
Old allies
New Friends
Blast off
Space Brawl
The Vortex
Swindled
Begin the Onslaught
Met with Brute(icus) Force
Im back
Mark'ed Improvement
Gortys VS Remnant 1

Team JNPR

4.3K 48 32
By OmegaEclipse

IM FREE! Welcome back to another part of this story. I still have not gained ownership of RWBY or Borderlands nor will I try to. Leave the professional stuff to the professionals. So without further adeau (I failed french don't be mad) enjoy.

Yang POV

After Ports lecture on... whatever he was talking about it was lunch. I stand up and stretch before hearing a wolf whistle from the row behind. I grin to myself thinking our vistor from another world was checking me out. Technically I was right.

I turn around to see that little robot laying on its side on the desk. I look to the right and see (Y/N) and his bird sleeping peacefully on the desk. I smile at how cute they are before the robot speaks.

Claptrap: Heeelloooo beautiful.
He says as I roll my eyes. My teammates find this funny and I scowl at them. I ignore the robot and gently tap (Y/N)'s face trying to wake him up.

(Y/N): Five more minutes.
He mumbles and I giggle before getting an idea.

Weiss: Yang what are you planning?
She asks knowing all to well that I was up to no good.

Yang: Oh nothing~, Im just going to wake (Y/N) up in a way I know he'll enjoy.
I say mischeviously as I lean in towards his face. They watch as I edge closer our faces mere centimetres away.

Yang: Your moms here.
I say breaking the tension. He shoots up screaming and falling back into his seat. His bird jumps into the air frightened by the sudden outburst.

(Y/N): Thats not funny.
He says panting as he holds his chest. The rest of us burst out laughing as the bird rests on his lap.
- sorry bout that Talon.
He says to it as he pets him trying to calm the nerve racked bird.

Claptrap: On the contrary, based on the definition of humor, that was Hilarious!
The robot exclaims and offers me a high five. I accept still giggling.

(Y/N): You shoulda stayed in the scrapheap.
He says to Claptrap coldly as he gets up letting Talon perch on his shoulder. He heads to the door not taking kindly to the practical joke.

Blake: We all heard him talking to Ozpin, was using his mom as the punchline the best idea.
She says logically and I look down ashamed.

Ruby: Still what he said to Claptrap was pretty mean, you ok.
My ever caring sister asks the robot.

Claptrap: Oh yeah, compared to some of the things I've been told or insulted with that was quite tame.
He laughs confusing us.

Weiss: That aside. You should go apolagise to him.
She says and Ruby nods agreeing. I see a saddened look in her eyes and remember all the bad stuff weve been through involving mothers. I nod and smile at her before going to go and try to find (Y/N).

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): I was still a little annoyed about Yangs joke.
It was distracting me to the point that I didn't see that blonde guy... wait what.

I collide with him as he has his head turned facing his teammate. We fall to the ground and his calm friend extends his arm for Talon to hop onto which he does.

?: Ow.
He says and I shake my head.

(Y/N): Sorry about that, just got lost in my own thoughts.
I chuckle as i get up and help him to his feet. I recognise these four as the other students that were there when I yelled about being from another planet.

Jaune: Its ok. Im used to being knocked down. But I always get up again. Im Jaune by the way.
He introduces. I shake his hand smiling.

(Y/N): Good to meet you Jaune, names (Y/N) Springs.
I say before his teammates stop paying attention to Talon, who was enjoying the attention, amd introduce themselves.

Pyrrha: Its a pleasure to meet you    (Y/N), my name is Pyrrha.
She says politely.

(Y/N): A pleasure to meet you too.
I respond.

Ren: Lie Ren, but you can call me Ren. Your bird is very well behaved.
He says and I chuckle.

(Y/N): Hmm hes not normally. Maybe hes-

Nora: And Im Nora, and together we make up Team JNPR.
She interrupts me excitedly. Ren scolds her but I laugh it off.

(Y/N): Well it is a pleasure to meet you all. Me and Talon were heading to the cafeteria for lunch, care to join us. I believe he has taken a liking to you Ren.
I offer as Talon caws happily.

Jaune: Sure, we were heading there now so why not.
He says and we head over.

Yang POV

I burst into the cafeteria after like 15 minutes of searching for (Y/N) only to find at a table with my team, Team JNPR and Claptrap, all laughing about something. He is stood up talking as they listen. Pyrrha and Blake notice me as I walk over annoyed that no one told me he was here.

(Y/N): ... thats when a younger smaller Talon pops his head out of Moxxis cleavage and takes the gun out of her hand. How he got in there is a mystery but it certainly put the surprise in surprise party.
He says confusing me but the others laugh.

Pyrrha: Hello Yang.
She says cheerily as she takes a bite of her sandwich ignoring the obvious anger on my face. (Y/N) turns to face me and freezes seeing my red eyes.

Yang: I have been trying to find you for like an hour- Ren: its been 15 minutes- shut it. I thought I really upset you and here you are having a good old time. What annoys me is no one thought to tell me he was here.
I yell causing them all to go silent.

(Y/N) suddenly does the unexpected and hugs me.
(Y/N): Im sorry I made you worry Yang. I wasnt upset just a little annoyed. Whenever Claptrap gets a chance to mock someone its going to get under their skin.
He says as he pulls away smiling gently. I blush a little but clear my thoat before anyone can comment.

Yang: Well you can make it up to me by accompanying me to Juniors tomorrow night.
I say confidently as I take the seat next to his. He sits down and is quiet for a moment.

(Y/N): Sure sounds like fun.
He says smiling brightly. I smile back and grin before taking the rest of his lunch.- aww.
He says jokingly his smile turning to a fake frown.

?: cut it out.
We hear a familliar australlian faunauses voice call out. We look over and see Cardin and his crew messing with Velvet playing keepaway with her Camera. We make the usual comments about how despicable his behaviour is but (Y/N) simply growls and stands up.

(Y/N): Talon, retreival.
He says and the bird nods taking flight.

(Im going to start adding these pictures of (Y/N)s weapons and gear)

He pulls out a pistol seemingly out of nowhere with a flash of blue light. He aims it and fires at cardins hand causing him to drop the Camera. Talon swoops in grapping it before it hits the ground and returns it to Velvet.

(Y/N): Oi Skagbait, youre team and mine, Goodwitch's class, we're  gonna teach you a lesson you wont soon forget, got it.
He yells angrily to which Cardin grins and nods.

Cardin: You're on punk.
He snaps back as he and his team leave. (Y/N) does a little salute to Velvet and she giggles smiling.

The bell rings and (Y/N) smiles.

(Y/N): Time to show those A-holes what makes a good man.
He says confidently.

(CLIFFHANGER MEDLEYMEDLEYMEDLY MEAAAAAOW. Yeah. So thats another part done. Thanks for tuning in and I hope to see... wait that doesnt make SCREW IT SEE YOU NEXT TIME BYE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 450 29
I do not own anything RWBY The story of an individual who was taken from his home, raised as an experiment to prevent the extinction of his home worl...
97.1K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
25.1K 460 13
A young huntsman destined for greatness... Only to fall. Meet y/n l/n extra member of team STRQ and one of the strongest agents Ozpin has. We enter t...
11.7K 273 8
Jaune Arc being the boy with a dream of becoming a hero was an incredible feat and a far one at that. But alas, he got kicked out of Beacon where his...