Relationship With My Boyfrien...

By KearaBoo

(Book #5 out of Best Friend Series) ______________________________ "Nina." I halt in my steps, moving away fr... More

Family Tree
Synopsis.
Authors Note
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70. - Epilogue
Good News!!
Disappointed.
Exciting!

Chapter 20.

47.1K 1.1K 527
By KearaBoo

The house hasn't changed - shocking - since the last time I was here, but the energy has. Eric isn't here, nor his parents, only Jace and me leaving the place quiet and weird feeling. I don't like it.

"Are you coming?" Jace's voice invades my tornado of emotions. I'm still standing in the entry way while Jace is already on the landing of the stairs. It makes me sad being here without Eric, because he ruined it, but also angry because I should be here with him. He shouldn't have done what he did.

"Yeah," I answer, feeling angry at the man all over again. It makes me vengeful, but I don't know if I could ever hurt him the way he hurt me. It's just not who I am.

I follow Jace up the stairs, passed Eric's room - I stare at his door longer than necessary - and finally to Jace's temporary living quarters. It's different than Eric's. Where as my boyfriends room is clean, neat and full of blue, Jace's is slightly dirty - or maybe I'm just too neat - and the walls are white with navy blue bed decor.

You can tell he's been living here, but you can also tell it is only temporary.

I open my mouth to say something, but Jace cuts me off as usual. "I didn't realize I was going to be having anyone over so I didn't clean. Sorry about the mess."

I watch him bend down and pick up a pile of clothes, putting them into - what I assume - a dirty laundry basket. He fixes up his bed spread slightly and then looks at me, cheeks slightly flushed.

I bite my lip to keep from smiling.

"What?" He asks, a bit of hostility in his voice. My smile falls and I shake my head.

"Nothing," I say. He sighs and takes a seat on his bed comfortably. I cringe at the thought of his filthy clothes on his clean sheets. At least I assume they're clean.

"You can sit anywhere you'd like," he offers. I pierce my lips and look around the room. There's a desk chair, and a bean bag chair in the corner. I take the desk chair, I don't want to make myself too comfortable. "So, where'd we leave off?"

I roll my eyes, like he doesn't know. "It's my turn."

He nods and gestures with his hand to continue as he leans on his side, his elbow holding most of his weight up. He stares at me, looking comfortable enough with the way he's laying.

"Have you ever been in love?" I remember Eric telling me that Jace doesn't do relationships, but maybe there's a reason for that. Like possibly getting his heart broken when younger.

I watch him closely, because I have a feeling this question won't be easy for him. He clenches his jaw, looking stoic in thought. I wait for a while, and I don't rush for I want to know the answer and I worry that if I interrupt him he'll only get mad. He's unpredictable like that.

"No," he answers. No emotion is behind his voice, leaving me confused.

"No?" I let out a breathy laugh. "You've never loved a girl-"

"My turn," he cuts me off with a sharpness that shows he's still mad about the last question. "What's your middle name?"

Oh now he's back to the basic questions.

"Esme." I respond anyway. "Have you ever been in a relationship?"

He groans, throwing his head back. "What's with all these relationship and love questions?"

I look at him confused. "I've literally only asked you one other question about love, thank you very much. Now answer."

He licks his lips and shakes his head. "No I have not."

"Why?" I bite back, desperate to know the answer. Jace is a good looking guy, no one can deny that, so he would have no trouble getting a girlfriend, I want to know why he hasn't had one. Call me nosey, I don't care.

"Why do you have to be so damn annoying?" He rasps, growing irritated. "I answered your question, now it's my turn."

"I just don't understand-"

"Drop it, Nina," he growls, this has me closing me mouth even though I really want to ask about the topic more. He asks the next question. "Have you ever thought about being with another guy?"

I flinch.

What kind of question is that? Of course I've never thought about being with another man than Eric. He's always been the one that I thought about, and that hasn't changed. Or has it?

"W-why would you even think that's okay to ask?" I get defensive, not wanting to even think about anyone else besides Eric. It doesn't seem right, especially since I haven't talked to him yet about everything.

Jace is still cold from the last question I asked, because he stares at me with no emotion what so ever. "I answered yours, now you answer mine."

I don't even have to think about what I say next. "No. I have never thought about being with another guy."

"And now?" He fires back. I let out a shallow breath.

"Why did you bring me here if you were only going to insult me?" I question, actually wanting to know the answer.

"Nina-"

"No," I stop him. "Why? What do you have against me? Why do you constantly want to hurt me?"

"I don't," he tells me, but I can't believe him. "Now ask me a question."

My eyes widen in shock at how easily he's throwing this under the bed. Instead of insulting him more, though, I give him what he wants. "Why are you such a jerk?"

He smirks slightly. "I don't know, why do you always have a stick up your ass?"

I shouldn't grow more shocked with the words that continue to pass through Jace's lips, but I do. I'm angry. Fuming.

"I knew this was a bad idea," I shake my head, and get up. I'll call Braylee to come pick me up if I have to even though I don't want to see anyone from my family at the moment.

"Why are you so god fearing?" I hear him get up from his bed, the noise of his feet hitting the carpet a lot louder than you'd think. "Why don't you ever break the rules."

"Shut up, Jace," I say over my shoulder, walking faster to the door.

"Why didn't you let Eric fuck you?" I let out a frustrated noise, turning to him with anger.

Every time I'm in his presence. Every. Single. Time. Why do I never learn?

"Why did you never experiment with him?" He's taunting me.

"Stop," I demand, although my heart is beating rapidly in my chest from his words.

"You know why?" He smirks, his body closer to mine now. I want to move, to get away, but I'm frozen. "Because you didn't trust him. In the back of your head, you always had that doubt that you could."

I have no words - once again - I shake my head repeatedly and back away towards the door.

"Don't ever talk to me again," I shakily tell him, trying to be stern, but not succeeding. Obviously. "I'm serious."

His facial expression doesn't change, and I didn't expect it too, but at the same time it hurts that it doesn't. I spin myself towards the door and as I got to reach for the knob, Jace's strong hand, grips my forearm and twirls me to him.

"Get off," I struggle, though my body is on fire. "Jace."

"Don't lie," he pushes me against the door, his voice a whisper but it's gravelly and deep. I take a deep breath as he holds my hands down on both sides of me. He's so close, too, and the feeling I felt yesterday morning returns. It's even more effective.

"Jace," I repeat, my voice not above a whisper. "We can't."

"Why not?" He questions. He doesn't get it. "He never has to know, Nina."

"That's a horrible thing to say." I'm not convicting and I hate myself for it. Jace keeps his eyes on mine, moving even closer until our bodies are pressed against each other's fully. I arch my back slightly, my body responding to him before my brain.

"You may not know it," he licks his lips, our mouths millimeters apart. I feel his lip brush against mine and my breathes become more shallow yet rapid. "But your body wants me, I can tell."

I look up at him with only my eyes, feeling heat in my stomach from the gaze he holds. I shake my head. "I can't, Jace."

"You can." He leans into me, and even though I'm saying I can't, I don't stop him when he ever so lightly touches his lips to mine.

It's like a breath of fresh air is blown into me, I feel ignited. I feel alive and it's horrible that he can make me feel this way. It's horrible that I'm doing this, but it feels so dang good.

He breathes in sharply through his nose, our lips molded together, then he slants his mouth over mine, deepening the kiss before pulling away. I guess it's to see if this is okay, and obviously he sees something he likes because he dives back in.

It's more frantic this time, I match his enthusiasm too. He lets go of my arms and plants his hands on my hips, pulling me forward.

I whimper into his mouth, my body surrendering to him and surprisingly, my brain also. I just want to enjoy this feeling, and not think about anything else that's happened the past two days. Just him.

"You're so fucking, sexy, Nina," Jace grunts into my mouth which makes me gasp and he takes the opportunity to slide his tongue past my lips. I wrap my fingers in his hair, tugging the roots as if I've been doing this my whole life.

I guess it's an instinct.

The dress I'm wearing does little to hide the fact that I'm pushed up against Jace in the most provocative way possible. I feel everything, and it only makes my body grow hotter. And my need to rise.

My fingers tighten in Jace's hair and a moan slips from my lips when I'm lifted and moved somewhere else. I think he purposely slides me over his crotch area too, because I get a brief sense of pleasure when I feel the friction.

Oh god.

"Jace..." I breathe, our lips barely getting a second apart before he's devouring me again, completely and utterly. Our tongues slide over each other in perfect synchronization, our bodies desperate to mold together and they do. Perfectly it seems.

"Fuck." I've never heard anything more appealing than what I just witnessed. Jace's voice is changed, its deep and husky, dark with lust. It makes me break out in goosebumps. "Say it again."

We're sitting now, my body on top of Jace's as he moves to where his back is against the wall. From the feel of it, we're on his bed, but I can't be sure.

The demand, that's what rings through my mind and I shake my head at his request. This - I have to assume - makes him bite into my lower lip and pull.

I've never felt something, or experienced something so erotic in my life. The popping sound that my lip makes when snapping back into place sounds through the room adding to the effect. My cheeks feel like they're on fire.

Jace's tongue soothes some of the ache, and the sensations together makes my body tingle and sway from it all.

Jace's hands are on my bottom now, squeezing both of the round globes between his hands. I pull at his hair and subconsciously rock my hips back and forth on his lap.

I feel something between my thighs, something that I seem to have never felt before, and it's amazing. I keep creating the friction and I moan in response to it.

Jace likes it too, he grunts, grasping my butt harder. Our lips are barely meeting now, it's mostly just us breathing openly into each other's mouths because the movement of my body atop his is making it difficult.

I don't mind.

"Fuck, baby," Jace hisses, aiding my movements. "Just like that."

I almost faint. I don't know if it's the pleasure or the pure lust in Jace's voice that does it, but I can't begin to complain about it.

So good.

But it's all ruined when my phone rings, and not realizing it has dropped on the bed, we both look over in surprise.

The moment completely dispersing when I see the name.

Lovey.

_____________________
This chapter was a hot one because I will not be updating until two weeks from now!! I exceeded my goal of chapter 20 and I thank you all for the feed back and love. Hope you enjoy tremendously and I'll see you guys after I do all the other books :)

Watty's 2017! Submissions are up and running and so far I have entered four of mg stories; Relationship With My Boyfriends Best Friend, Forbidden Love, Tage Kolosov, and Too Complicated. If you head over to TheWattys you can go to the book Watty's 2017 and read the instructions on how to vote! I'd appreciate it if you all helped me win a watty this year!!

What do you think? Why does Jace keep hurting Nina? Is Nina overreacting? What did you think of the even hotter make out session?

Don't be a silent reader!!

Enjoy. Love you all <3

Like and comment :)

Twitter: @KearaSanders
Snapchat: @
kearaboo01

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 117 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
298K 8.8K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...
540 15 30
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...
274K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...