Don't fall for your teacher

By Lachrym0se

" No," he said, shaking his head. " I'm the teacher and you are the student. We- we cant be doing this." he s... More

Don't fall for your teacher
Eric Green
Daydreaming in class
Notes in the locker
Shopping spree
Helping out = More bonding time... But so much for that
Getting in trouble
Detention
Encouragement
Fun time at Eric's
The fun begins
Then it gets ugly
Kicked out
Warning, you might cry
Moving in
Secrets out
Phone call
He's drunk
Being the mother
Knowing the truth
Epilogue

Party time!

13.1K 203 11
By Lachrym0se

Dedicated to my awesome mum who knows that one day I'll be acting like Georgia - JOKES!!!

It was Saturday night and I was with Kate, Amy and Lisa preparing for the party. Lydia was with Sam and Damien was probably getting ready by himself.

We were all doing each other's hair and makeup - gushing over how great we each looked. I had my new outfit on from he mall and so did Kate and Amy. Kate was wearing a stunning halterneck black dress and Amy had on tight leggings on underneath a tight, long tee.

Lisa was wearing a cute dress which looked great on her, and we were having the time of our lives getting ready.

" Eric is gonna fall head over heels for you tonight girl!" Lisa laughed. " You look amazing!"

" Totally." Kate agreed.

I laughed. " I'm sure I don't look that amazing," I said modestly.

Amy winded her eyes at me. " You look so hot!! Don't even try to be modest."

I laughed. " Whatever."

They still managed to convince me I looked my best and I started feeling like a million bucks with all the girls complementing me.

Once it started getting late, we ran down the stairs to leave in Amy's convertible.

" Have a fun night girls!" My mother yelled as we walked out the door.

" We will!!" all of us chorused in unison before cracking up and jumping in Amy's car.

Amy started it up with Kate in the front and me and Lisa in the back. They managed to find some music on the radio and cranked it up letting Flo Rida's " Good feeling" pump out of the speakers.

We all sang along at the top of our lungs and by the time we got to the party, our voices were done for after belting out the words. We jumped out and gazed at the house in awe for a moment. It definitely wasn't a mansion but not a small house either. I wondered where Eric got all the money from. Just thinking about him made me weak at the knees. The house was amazing. The balcony overlooked the beach and teenagers were already up there dancing Wiley to the music that was coming from inside. Kate started walking inside, us following her at her heels. After walking inside, we drifted into the lounge where people we dancing or sitting on the couches together. It was like every party I had been to but it seemed less rowdier and the house was much nicer. Kate, Amy and Lisa all wandered off in self rate directions, leaving me standing there. It didn't take me long to spot Lydia and Sam wildly dancing together, and I pounced on them.

" Hi!" I yelled over the loud music. They turned to me and both have me a hug.

" You look awesome!!" Lydia helped to me grinning. " You will certainly have Eric by the end of the night!"

Despite us talking about Eric, Sam laughed. He seemed less tense and he was feeling Lydia up. He must have had a couple of drinks and I laughed.

" You wanna head to the kitchen?!" Lydia yelled over the crowd and I nodded. Sounded like a good idea.

" Lets go!" I said and we both made our way through the crowd. I followed Lydia and we were soon in a kitchen which was crowded with people. I was glad that Eric was an easygoing teacher and allows drinks at the party. I grabbed a simple glass of wine and Lydia did the same. We took our refreshments back into the lounge and I sipped the drink contentedly and looked around the room. Lydia disappeared again and I stood there, the wine going to my head and making me buzz. I looked around the room to see if Eric was there but I couldn't see him. I downed my drink and headed to the kitchen to grab another. I bumped into Kate on the way and hugged her. " Hi!" I said excitedly.

She laughed at my crazy expression. " How much have you had to drink?"

I grinned. " Only one," I said innocently.

She shook her head. " Whatever you say. I'm going to go and see if I can find Amy."

I nodded and started to walk away until she grabbed my arm. " Good luck with Eric," she said, giving me a cheeky wink then she walked away.

I headed to the kitchen again and grabbed another drink. I started drinking it and I walked around. I bumped into someone and they turned around. " Sorry!" I cried. The guy I bumped into looked in his late teens and be had jet black hair which was ruffled up in the sexiest way and his brown eyes were mesmerizing.

He gave me a cheeky grin and his arm snaked around my waist. " No need to apologize babe," he said, leaning in and saying it in a low voice. His lips brushed against my ear making me giggle. " Wanna dance?" I asked, not letting him reply and pulled him into the lounge. I wrapped my arms around his neck and our bodies pumped to the beat. I wished it was Eric though, so I pushed him away. " I- I'm going to look for a friend," I explained to him loudly when I saw his confused expression. He nodded and let me go. I wandered around and decided to explore the house some more. I walked through the kitchen and was led into a hall with more people. The whole school must have been here. I looked around and suddenly spotted a blonde head. My heart stopped as I saw him turn and he started talking to someone. He was laughing and I couldn't help but notice the cutest dimples that showed up as he laughed. I don't know how long I was gazing at him but he turned and saw me looking and our eyes locked. I looked away and wished I had had a little more to drink so I wouldn't be as shy but it immediately went away as he walked up to me. I grinned at him, my face shining. " Hi!" I said loudly. Even thigh the music was in the lounge, it was still very loud, even in the hall.

" Hey," he said casually, his husky voice making me melt. " Enjoying the party?"

I nodded. " It's awesome. So is your house," I said laughing. I placed my hand on his arm. He looked a little surprised by this gesture but he did nothing to stop it. " Want to dance?"

He grinned. " Sure," and with that, I pulled him into the lounge and I wrapped my arms around his waist, our bodies moving together perfectly. His arms were around my waist too, his hands near my lower back which was sending tingles up my spine. I moved my hips against his, making our stomachs touch - our bodies so close together. We kept dancing and I was starting to really get into it. Our bodies moving, our blood pumping. I gazed up at him with a sexy grin and he looked down at me through his fringe and for the first time I felt sure he wanted me. I was sure I saw lust in his eyes and I stopped then pressed my body against his. I thought I saw him trying to sneak a look at my breasts, and that was it. I gave him a cheeky look and I grabbed his arm, pulling him into the hall. I was hoping all the other teens from his class weren't paying attention to us.

I pulled him into the closest room which was the bathroom. His face registered shock as I pulled his body close to mine.

" No," he said, shaking his head. " I'm the teacher and you are the student. We- we cant be doing this." he said, weakly trying to push me away. I knew it was a lame attempt and he knew it was too. I silenced his with my finger on his lips.

" Don't worry," I said quietly. " Nobody needs to know,"

He gazed at me. I hoped he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

He raked his hands through his hair warily. " Please." he said. " I'm begging you. If you don't go now, I don't think I could keep my hands off you."

I blinked. Did he really say that? He said it so filled with wanting, I had no idea why he resisted me of it was what we both wanted. We just stood there withh our raggedy breathing, lost in our own thoughts.

He suddenly decided something and he shifted on his feet. I gazed at his Lushious lips, licking my own dry ones. His chest was rising and falling from his short breaths. I gazed at his obvious muscles from his t-shirt.

" Look, nobody can know about this." he said finally, letting his breath out in one go. He looked so sexy when he was looking stressed.

" Wait-you mean..." I trailed off and he instantly stepped forward and closed the gap between us, our lips meeting. Fireworks exploded and I felt electricity shoot around my body.

His lips were so perfect, I kissied him with all my might. Our mouths were in perfect motion with each other and after a couple of minutes of hardcore kissing, I sexily bit his lip gently, tugging on it. He moaned, making me kiss him again, and then I felt his tonge brush against my lips, waiting for them to part so he could slip in it. I cheekily let him get impatient, keeping my mouth closed, still simply kissing him until I felt he had suffered enough then I partly opened my mouth for him, granting him access. We kept kissing for a while, me, ranking my hands through his hair and his hands were gently squeezing my butt. I put my hands up his shirt until he pushed me away.

" Don't."

I looked at him confused. " Don't what?"

" We should stop. We shouldn't even be doing this. I don't want this to get too far Georgia."

I shook my head. " I won't tell, I swear!" my voice cracking. I was longing for his touch again, but he took my hands and gently took them off his chest while I tried holding back tears. " You don't want me." I said sadly. I don't know if it was the alcohol getting to me or what, but I was upset.

" I do want you, but I'm meant to be the responsible adult here. I could go to jail for this!"

I looked up to him, my eyes shiny from the tears. " But, what about me? What about my feelings?"

He looked so pained. " We'll work something out Georgia, I promise." he said, then walked out of the bathroom, leaving me there alone. I stood there by myself, contemplating on what I should do. I wanted to leave, but I didn't.

I decided on getting another drink (I wasn't driving tonight so it would be fine) and then I would probably head home. I had my fun tonight and now I just wanted to go home. I walked into the kitchen and groaned when I saw there was nothing left. Great. Just great. When I felt like I needed a drink, there was nothing.

I searched for Amy and finally found her on the balcony with a guy. " Can we go home now?" I asked.

Amy looked at me questionly. " Um, okay?" she said then whispered something to the guy.

I waited at Amy's car while she got the others. Finally after what it felt like an age, they turned up.

" So what happened?" Kate asked me excitedly.

I shrugged " Nothing really."

I just wanted to go home and think about everything that had happened. Did he really like me? Did he not?

The girls kept asking me about Eric but it was like I was deaf to the world. They sensed something had happened but they didn't get anything out of me. I was tired and in the end they gave up.

I got dropped off and they all said goodbye before driving off. I walked inside quietly and lay down on my bed. I wished Eric was there with me. I wished he wasn't my teacher.

A/N: So what did you think? This chapter is a bit longer than the others - sorry about making the other chapters short. Thanks everyone for voting and please comment with how you think the story is so far!! :D it would mean a lot and it would be much appreciated :) also, please fan!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 22 6
Sydney was the awkward girl in class who didn't feel confident enough to speak out and suffered from social anxiety. Not only is it hard for her to a...
3.4K 94 19
"Come here Em" he looked at me with his eyes becoming dark. He watched as I hesitated at first before moving over towards him, the sound of my heels...
667K 18K 34
I do not in any way condone relationships with a teacher. I was very young when writing this but I know people like it so I'll post it again. I'm sor...
188K 3.6K 15
His rough hands pushed me firmly against the wall. He placed his hands on either sides of my head, I was cornered with nowhere to go. He pressed his...