Dancing In The Storm (On Hold)

By mesayspizza

Sometimes, people aren't what we assume they are. First impressions are never correct. One look at Hazel Cad... More

I'm just an itsy bitsy nameless creature
I could be anorexic for all you know!
aren't you the guy who had animal sex with my neighbor's dog?
Stupid boys with cooties
Did you know female kangaroo has three vaginas?
This is my personal space, I want you to not invade it.
I don't wanna look like a noseless person.
Your lips looked kissable, so I kissed them
It's not my fault you have sexy nipples
I still don't understand your obsession with chemistry homework
I didn't know you were into naked guys wearing thongs.
Are you wearing a bra or are those tits outta' the cage?
You can't get away with just flicking at me missy!
What the fuck is this baboon doing here?
killing people and roasting rabbits for dinner.
Is this a date or a murder interrogation?
You're a pedophile
You have perverted clouds above your house.
You both are sickening and repulsively cute.
hey there disappointment, it's been a while
Never call me Xavier twice
You're stepping lines
I'm not your puppet
knock that stage off from under those people
I need to reconsider my sexual libido
Are you calling me a cockroach?
Do you think my name sounds like caviar?

Stupid hairdryer tried to kill me!!

21 4 1
By mesayspizza

"She is french vanilla coffee in the early morning of spring, when the trees are waking up and the roses are brightest.
She's sun shining through the window, as the dust dances in the light to the beat of her favourite song." - C

-----------------

You know there are times when something happens in your life that is so damn meaningful and intimate, that it leaves a very different effect on you. And then you want to keep it for yourself. Not even tell anyone about it.

My date with Xavier was something like that. It was one of the nights that'd be forever imprinted on my mind. And to me, it was so intimate that I felt like writing it down somewhere and then locking it away. Forever. Keeping it just with me.

By the time Xavier dropped me home, my lips were swollen with the amount of times we made out and my hair a complete mess. My makeup was smudged with all those feather kisses. To say the least if I ever thought of this date, there'll be only three things to remember. Laughter, teasing and lots and lots of making out.

Just the perfect date.

So imagine how reluctant I'd be when I saw Nora waiting up for me. As soon as a entered, she tackled me into a hug.

"Tell. Me. Everything!!!!!" She said excitedly. Exactly what I didn't want to do. I didn't want to share what happened with anyone. Not even Nora. But i guess I had to give her something to get her off my back.

I told her a very simple and short detail of what happened, skipping out all the intimate moments that I'd like to keep for myself.

My blood was still soaring through my veins, and my heart still hadn't stopped beating so furiously. I guess Xavier had some huge effect on me. A shy smile came on my lips when I recalled our date again.

Xavier giving me a piggy back ride, teasing me, asking me if I was wearing any thongs (which was extremely inappropriate if you ask me) and kissing me when I least expected it. Again and again. Xavier had gone out of his way for this date. One thing I knew was that he never took someone out on a date like this. He took every girlfriend of his to a restaurant simply. Never did he make dinner and create such romantic environment. He never has to. But for me he did.
My stomach flipped at the thought. Did he like me too?

Lost in my thoughts, I drifted into the beautiful valleys of sleep.

---------

The next day, I woke up the greatest spirits. I was a little nervous though. I mean I was going to see Xavier. Was he going to act different that usual, like yesterday. Or just like the normal Xavier? Either way I was happy. I picked out one of the best outfits for school. Not too fancy and not too shabby. Content with my choice, I laid the outfit on my bed and went in for a shower. Fifteen minutes, three songs and lots of dancing later, I came out with a towel wrapped around me while I tried to dry my hair. While I stroked the hair dryer along my hair, I wondered how I'll sneak out of my home considering Mum was awake today. I had heard a few crashes. I was still thinking when I heard some noise. It sounded a lot like something falling to the ground. My eyebrows scrunched. I had completely forgotten to pay attention to the hair dryer. Which was why it happened what happened. Wait.. What did I just say?

Anyways, I was so absorbed in the noise outside that my few strands of hair got sucked in the hair dryer and got stuck. I let out a sharp yelp. Rushing into my bathroom I took a look at the mirror and saw my dangling on my either side while a few strands stuck in the dryer.

"You seriously need to stop doing that." A voice behind me said. Jumping in fright, I turned around, yanking my hair along with me that left a sting in my scalp.

"Ouch!!" I yelped. My glare directed at my boyfriend who was currently looking at my body thoroughly with them intense eyes. A shiver ran down my spine regardless of the situation.

"You!! You almost killed me!!" I spoke accusingly. My finger pointing at Xavier. He raised at eye brow.

"I almost killed you? Please elaborate dear girlfriend." He taunted. My eyes squinted further and my glare hardened. Not that it effected that stupid arrogant ass.

"You made so much noise I stopped paying attention to drying my hair! And now it's stuck!" I whined. Xavier rolled his eyes as he came forwards. His hands shot towards the strands of hair entangled in the dryer.

"You're so dramatic." He said with a chuckle.

Pfft! I was dramatic? He tried to kill me!!!

He's kinda right, you are really dramatic. Ladies and gentleman, and my inner freaking voice resurfaced.

Stop coming out of nowhere and saying shit. I scolded it.

"Uh... I didn't say any shit Blossom."

"Oh no no, I was talking to the inner voice." I cupped my mouth. Xavier looked at me with amusement.

"You were arguing with yourself?" He asked.

"Pfft! No..."

"You were, weren't you?"

"Yeaah... But in my defence, my inner voice hates me. It speaks shit all the time!" I justified. Xavier rolled his eyes.

"Sure Blossom!" Of course he won't believe me.

"There you go, all done." And with that, Xavier stepped aside. He had untangled my hair within no time! That guy seriously knows magic.

"Thanks..." I felt suddenly shy.

"Now go and wear some clothes. That towel is killing me." He growled. My cheeks stained crimson. I nodded quickly and sprinted back into the bathroom, snatching my clothes from the bed.

The rest of the ride to the school was pretty much the usual. Xavier speeding up the bike, while I glued to his back and counting his abs. I think I might develop some weird ass fetish with his abs and scent. If that's even possible.

However what wasn't usual was the reaction of the entire student body when I got off his bike and walked inside with him. I think their reaction would never change, they've been reacting that way since the first time we kissed in school. The usual gasps and noisy chatter.

"So are you her personal chauffeur too now?" Nora asked Xavier snobbishly. I rolled my eyes. I think she's cranky due to my lack of attention to her. Kace appeared from her side.

"What? You became a chauffeur? When?" He asked with wide eyes.

"I did not become a chauffeur. I'm just giving Hazel rides to school and back."

Speaking of rides, how did he know not to enter my house through the door but sneak in?? Hmm...

"But-but Nora said-"

"She's crazy." Xavier commented.

"Hey!! Shut up baboon." Nora glared at him.

"He's kinda right you know.. You are crazy." Kace whispered to Nora, not so quietly. Nora shifted her glare to Kace. He gulped.

"You were saying?" She asked.

"Nothing. Not anything at fucking all." He said quickly. Satisfied, Nora looked at me.

"Why are you so quiet?" Oh yeah! She doesn't know what happened. Oh god I need to tell her.

I took huge gulps of breath and finally let out.

"Stupid hairdryer tried to kill me!!!!" I burst out. Nora's eyes widened. Xavier rolled his eyes. Ugh stupid boyfriend.

"What? Really!?" She asked. I nodded with sadness.

"What happened??" She asked. Although she asked me but of course my boyfriend had to interrupt.

"Her hair got tangled in the dryer and that's all. She's making a big deal of it." I glared at him.

"No! It could have sucked my entire strand of hair and rip out my scalp! I was just lucky..." I complained.

"God, you're dramatic Hazel!" She said. Xavier smirked.

"Hah! That's what I said!!" Nora and Xavier highfived each other. Weren't they just fighting????

"I'm not dramatic!" I protested. They gave me a don't-shit-with-us stare that kinda quieted me down. I guess I was a little dramatic. Just an itsy bitsy bit.

"You modelling for me in the towel twice now is bigger news than that Blossom." Xavier said. I flushed.

Oh he did not just go there!!

Before I could even speak Kace wolf whistled.

"Woah, calm down there Zelly! We don't want babies just yet." My face burned even more. Stupid Xavier!

"I am totally innocent of all the accusations!!" I exclaimed. Xavier rolled his eyes.

"Stop being dramatic." He said.

"Well,stop sneaking into my room all the time and I'll not be dramatic." I snapped at him.

"No can do princess." I huffed.

"You are one annoying boy!"

"Woah! Stop right there.. I'm not a boy, I'm a guy."

"God! That means the same!!" I said with disbelief.

"Yes but with a lot of difference." I frowned.

"That doesn't even make any sense!!"

"It does to me." Xavier smirked.

"No it does not!"

"Yes it does!"

"Does not!"

"Does so!"

"Does not!"

"Does so."

"Does not!"

"Does not!"

"Does so!"

"Hah!" Xavier smirked in victory. I growled at him.

"You guys have already turned into a married couple." He said with amazement. I blushed.

God, this bad boy is annoying!

"Bad guy.." The inner voice said

Oh look who joined the party! I groaned inwardly.

Fine... God this bad "GUY" is annoying.
A smile began it's way on my lips.

But God, did I love it...

--------------

"Xavier for the hundredth time, I'm wearing exactly this." I said with as much patience as I can.

"Blossom, for the hundred and oneth time, I'm telling you that you are not wearing this. You'll be wearing what I'm telling you." He said with his stupid smirk still intact.

Wondering what we're arguing about? Well how about I tell you...

Currently it is 2 a.m in the morning and my arrogant boyfriend as usual just sneaked into my room through the window from a fight he had. Even though there was no need, Mum isn't home until dawn.

And now first he didn't like me sleeping so he woke me up and tortured me until he decided to do something else so now he doesn't want me wearing the night clothes I was wearing. He wanted me to wear his shirt. Uhh... what?

I mean, I loved my PJs! They're warm, they're snuggly....

And now, enter Xavier...

"You can't do anything about it Xavier, deal with it." I said finality. Hah! It feels good to have a last word against him.
I smirked. Xavier rolled his eyes and suddenly attacked my lips. My eyes widened at the attack. I began to melt in his strong arms and sensual passionate lips. Soon, I was kissing him back with equal fervour. His hands caressed my waist, slowly travelling down to my butt. His huge hands cupped my butt and squeezed. I gasped. Seeking opportunity, he thrusted his tongue in my mouth and began to massage mine. His hands roaming all over my body.

Before I knew it, I was on the bed with him on top of me. My hands making a work of his buttons while his unbuttoning mine. Our shirts were off in the next few seconds. For some reason I didn't felt conscious about my bare skin with just a bra on. His leaned down and our hot bare skin touched. I shivered. His hands roamed all over my skin as he began to press feather kisses from my lips to my neck and then down to my stomach. I moaned softly.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you look." Suddenly reality hit me and I quickly wrapped my arms around Xavier to block my scars from his view. He doesn't need to see those hideous scars. He began to kiss and lick the place just where my neck and shoulder meet. Biting and sucking, I moaned loudly. His hands began to tug on my shorts and for some reason I couldn't stop. The alarm bells began to ring in my head. This was going too fast. But I didn't want it over just yet. Too lost in my thoughts, I didn't know when Xavier tugged my shorts off and then crashed his mouth on mine. I was about to kiss back when he pulled away and brought his lips to my ears.

"This had to be done." Before I could even comprehend, Xavier was off of me and had taken his flight to the bathroom. My bathroom. With my clothes. Wait.... WITH MY CLOTHES!!!!!

My eyes widened and I banged on the door for him to open. And within the next few minutes he did open the door. With my PJs in his hands. Snatching my clothes I quickly scanned them and gasp. Anger began to take over all the lust I was feeling. God it even took over all my shame considering, I was just standing in my bra and panties infront of him. I think I never felt this angry before. Xavier winked at me.

"I hope you'd listen to me now." Oh God! He is insufferable.

You wanna know what he did?? That ass chopped off the PJs from the crotch and chest area to the point that if I wear this again, my bra and panties would be on show. And if I'm not wearing any underwear... Oh my freaking Bologna sandwich!!!!

"Wear my shirt Blossom, that is an indecent look on you." Xavier taunted.

"I'm gonna kill you." I hissed.

"I'd like to see you try..."

Correction. He was gonna kill me with his fucking actions.

OH YES I SWEARED!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 8.6K 52
A bet. A tape. A betrayal. Two years ago everything crumbled in Nova Jensen's perfect world after trusting her heart to the wrong person only to find...
1.1K 224 33
Faith Harper will do whatever it takes to be with her soulmate...and it all started with one unforgettable night. A night where her best friend prof...
1.4K 242 51
"I loved knowing she was scared of me. My insides were hurting from all the build up anger. It was all her fault. It was her fault my life was a mess...
834K 24.6K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...