Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Screw this

2.7K 139 140
By friking-awsom-kitten

 What. Its funny.

  The kids froze in their spots as the guard beckoned other ghosts to him. He brought out a weird key and stuck it in. It took a few moments but the cage clicked open and the ghosts came in.

Suddenly Melissa jumped forward and threw her bracelet in a reckless act. It flew through the air and hit the guard straight in the face. Or more specifically, his eye.

There was a short silence as the guard dropped the keys and clutched his eye. Then everyone jumped into action. They threw with everything they could find.

Bracelets, shoes, even earrings. Everything went flying and eventually the humans threw themselves into the chaos.

The other guards rushed to help and were dragged in the scuffle.

Imprisoned ghosts cheered the humans on and jeered at the guards. Many were laughing as they gripped the bars.

Punches were thrown and feet kicked. Then they brought in the guns.

Richard was making a run for the door when he stopped. Coming face to face with a gun pointed directly at his head. He gulped and backed up. He knew they only left bruises but one hit to the head wouldn't be pretty.

The guard nodded and pointed at the others. "Stop this now!!!" He shouted.

The fight continued and the guard shrugged. He pointed the gun at a human that was close enough and fired. The human screamed.

The rest stopped in shock and stared at Melissa. She curled up on the ground.

The armed guard used the moment of silence to get their attention. "Good. Now if you don't want another injury I suggest you stop now and calmly let us do our work."

They complied.

The guards slowly stood up and groaned. They brushed themselves off and send glares at the humans.

The students hadn't gotten out unscathed either. They had bruises and cuts but nothing too serious.

All except Star and Paulina, who were pressed against a corner. Far away from the fight.

The guard with the gun nodded. "Make a line and we'll be giving you new bracelets. Smaller this time."

The humans grumbled but stood in front of the guard.

Other ghosts went in with new bracelets. They were quickly clicked around the students with bare arms. They flinched at the tightness but it didn't pinch their skin. The other bracelets were checked. In case they were loose.

The ghost nodded and they were about to leave when one shouted in surprise. "Where are the keys!!"

They immediately glared at the humans.

Dash glared back. "What makes you think we have them. You're the one that's reckless. That's not our fault."

The ghost with the gun, who seemed like someone with little patience, growled. "I know one of you have the keys and you have five seconds to return them."

Maddie grit her teeth as she put herself in front of a students.

Andrew frowned from behind the female ghost hunter. Her protection giving him confidence. "Or what."

The ghost's hand snatched Melissa towards him. She cringed down, as if protecting her stomach. The gun was pointed down at her.

The guard didn't need to say anything.

There was an awkward silence as the students shuffled around, waiting for the other to rush forward and throw the keys at them. Maybe start another fight.

"Well?"

Nothing happened.

The guard grit his teeth and charged the gun. "Fine then."

The others gasped as the gun started emitting a shrill beep.

"Alright. Fun's over." Kwan turned to the others. "Hand over the stupid key."

Dash furrowed his eyebrows. "But I thought you had it."

"No? Why would I?"

"You always steal my things."

Kwan frowned. "No, I don't."

"Then where are my pamphlets and Phantom plushies."

Sam was officially grossed out.

Richard snickered. "That was me."

Dash flushed in anger. "You stole my plushies?!"

An argument began.

The guard couldn't believe this. He was here, threatening this kid, and they were arguing between themselves about some plushies.

"Enough!" He yelled and pushed Melissa's head with the but of the gun. She yelped. The others shut up.

"I'm not saying this again."

Still nobody came forward. The whine of the gun was high and the guard was about to pull the trigger.

"Wait!!"

He stopped and looked down frowning.

Melissa sighed and straighted. Something clinked and the keys appeared in her hands.

The guard raised his eyebrows in surprise. He sighed, tired of dealing with these prisoners, and snatched the keys from her hands. He turned around and whaltsed out followed by the other ghosts.

Ghostly prisoners were loving the show. They hadn't had this much entertainment in decades. They laughed and jeered. Shouting insults at the guards, who grit their teeth.

One guard that had lost the keys was so angry at the humans he wanted revenge for being humiliated like this. He stomped over and grabbed the most scared looking human. Paulina screeched as Star was taken away. Star yelled as she was dragged off.

The cage door swung closed with a bang.

The guards speed walked away from the laughing prisoners.

Maddie jumped forward and looked at Melissa closely. "Sweety. Are you ok?"

Melissa nodded. "Shit. I didn't get the keys. Sorry guys."

Richard grinned. "Dude. That was awesome. You guys saw his face right?"

Paulina trembled. "They took her. He was ready to kill Melissa and then took Star."

Richard deflated. "Yeah that too."

Sheldon ignored him as he raised an eyebrow at Melissa. "But why would we need the key. It only opens the door."

Andrew nodded. "And that isn't much use to us given the fact that we can just as well phase through."

Melissa shook her head. "It had the key to the bracelets too."

Sam frowned. "To all of them? Just one key for all?"

Melissa shrugged. "Yeah. I think."

Sam shook her head. "Walker's gotta upgrade his system."

Nathan leaned forward curiously. "But how do you know they're the keys for the bracelets."

Melissa pointed at a  hole in the bracelet. "It would fit in here."

Dash stomped. "Who cares how she knew. We had the chance to get out but it slipped away." He glared at the bars.

Sam noticed and her eyes widened. "Dash no," she warned.

Dash growled: "Screw this" and ran forward. He phased through the door before anyone could stop him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim smiled as they walked aimlessly through a hall. She looked up at Amorpho. "You should ask for directions."

Amorpho huffed. "No. It'll be weird that a guard doesn't know his way around and would only arouse suspicion."

Chelsea groaned from the other end of the line. "He won't do it?"

Kim shook her head even though the other girl couldn't see her. "What is it with men and not asking for directions?"

Suddenly a siren blared. The lights flickered as the shrill noise of alarms came from everywhere.

"What's happening?!" Kim asked into the Fenton phones. "Did you guys do something?"

There were negative answers from the other side. "Maybe it's the other group."

Kim growled. "It obviously is the other group." She turned to Amorpho. "Ask for directions."

The ghost nodded. "This once. I agree." He walked up to a guard and stopped him from running as all the others were. "Where are the cells of the humans!"

The guard waved his hand around in a hurry. "Hallway 3D. Off to your right."

"Alright. Thanks, Jim!"

"You're welcome!" And he ran away.

Amorpho frowned. "See? Asking for directions doesn't help. I didn't get at all what that meant."

Kim was looking at the ceiling with narrowed eyes. They brightened. "But I do! Look. We're on hall 4B. To the right is hallway is 4A and if we keep going we'll get to 3D."

Amorpho frowned. "That doesn't make any sense."

Kim pulled him forward. "Yes, it does. Let's go." She talked into the phones in her ears. "Might as well get out of there guys. They're gonna check on you too. Meet us at 3D."

"We're already out." She got Jack's response. "But what is 3D? As real as this all looks, we aren't in a movie."

Kim wanted to facepalm but was too busy running. Thankfully Tucker's voice was heard in the background. "I get it. It's this way."

Amorpho ran to keep up with Kim. "Not so fast," he hissed. "It looks weird that a prisoner is guiding a guard to a cell."

"Well if you ran faster," Kim grumbled.

Soon they rounded a corner and found themselves in a warzone.

The humans were all out of their cells and fighting their way to...they didn't really know where they going actually.

Kim gasped. "Well. At least there aren't that many guards."

"Yet," Amorpho said. "We better get them out as soon as we can."

Kim nodded and ran into the fight away from Amorpho. "GUYS WE NEED TO GET TO THE SHIP."

A few students looked at her and grinned.

"Kim!"

"Nice of you to join the party." Richard laughed as he kicked a guard away. "Took you long enough."

Suddenly the Fenton phones crackled.

"I know where the ship is." Kim was confused to hear Tucker's voice instead of Mr. Fenton's.

She didn't dwell too long with that. "Where?"

"Hold on. We're almost there."

The Chinese heard more ghosts run their way. "No time. Tell me where."

"You're close. It's at 1A."

Kim nodded. "That's close to the entrance, I think. Meet us there."

Kim frowned as she looked at the ceiling. It said '3C' above the hallway of front of her. She nodded to herself. "Amorpho." She turned to the ghost looking lost next to her. He raised his eyebrows.

"Can you distract the guards, please. Come after us later."

Amorpho crossed his arms. "You're not thinking about ditching me, are you?"

Kim shook her head. "No. But we can't get away like this. Please just do it."

Amorpho slumped. "Alright fine. I'll try." He straightened and morphed.

Kim smirked as before her stood Walker, the prison warden. "You genius."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The real Walker jumped in surprise when the alarm went off. He blinked and then sprang into action. "Go find out what's happening," he barked to one of the guards.

Then he had a thought.

You can't keep them here!!"

Walker growled. That no good human. He probably escaped.

Walker turned back to the ghosts left and their human prisoner. "Come with me."

He speed walked to the cell he had ordered Tucker and Jack Fenton to be put in.

He passed racing ghosts and shouting prisoners.

Finally they got there, to find only the big ghost Walker had chosen specifically as their roommate.

For a second Walker thought the ghost had eaten them but the prisoner smirked toothily and pointed at the cell nextdoors.

Walker frowned but stopped in shock when he saw the shambles left in the small room.

Glass was littered all over the floor and the door was open. But worst of all, the cell was empty.

Two guards stood nervously next to the door. Walker rounded on them, his anger clearly visible. "You put them in this cell?!?!!! THIS IS AMORPHO'S CELL YOU IDIOTS!!!"

Walker stopped mid rant as he came to the realization. That black haired girl. She was brought in by a guard. But why would Amorpho bring her to him?

Unless.

His eyes widened. He patted his shirt pocket. Empty.

"ARGGGGGG!!!" He shouted, realizing he'd been duped. "THEY HAVE THE KEY TO THE SHIP."

The guards flinched.

One poked the other. "Told ya he'd get mad."

The other frowned. "What? This was your idea."

"Yeah but you didn't stop me."

Walker snapped his head up to look at them. "Quiet!!" He growled. He was trying to come up with a way to still win this. He turned and his eyes fell on the blonde girl quivering before him.

He smiled evilly.

Wassup
So the action begins
What did you think.
Im proud of how this is trning out.

Im starting with the cliffies again
Haha

Anyways

So i gotsa question
Theres this number that appeared under my book every since i put this on the wattys.
It was #640
Then #603
Now #613 or something.
Is this my ranking?
What number do i have to be to be in the runner ups.

Btw

Im working on drawing the phantom trio
U guys just wait.

Have a nice day

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.2K 21
Danny Fenton isn't just your average fourteen-year-old boy. He has an alter ego who just so happens to be Amity Park's ghost hero. Yes, that is being...
156K 6.2K 53
"He's not your son, Jack! He's ghost scum!" Danny Fenton AKA Danny Phantom is now 12 years old, having done everything in the cartoon except reveal...
38.9K 1.3K 31
Book 1 of 2 Your mom decided to move out to Amity Park and you notice that things here are just a bit strange. Next to a hero ghost who gets hurt a l...
260 12 10
Now that the world has become more accepting of ghosts due to them helping save the world, the ghosts have lost interest, & those who haven't lost in...