best served hot

By teraCANread

WARNING: This book was written when I was 11 and 12 years old so ignore all the mistakes and cringe-ness LOL ... More

2. reject
3. 20/20
4. good genes
5. black coffee
6. hot stuff
7. different
8. OK
9. boyfriend talk
10. how
11. the past
12. kiss
13. belong
14. cold
15. done
16. cliche
17. end
News

1. ask her out

2.3K 71 13
By teraCANread

Bold: Andrew
Underlined: Sam

"Hey dude you should ask her out."

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"I don't know...maybe because she's frickin hot and it's summer so you won't meet her again."

"Oh."

"Oh? Just 'oh'?!"

"Jeez ok Sam. Give me a minute to get ready though."

"It's a girl. You've had five girlfriends this year, do you really have to get ready?"

"Yeah...um...can I go now?"

"Since when was I holding you back bro. Get on with it! Touch her ass and tell me how it feels."

"Thanks. Of course I will."

"Dude get the hell up! It's a Starbucks barista, what's wrong with that?"

"I don't know...she looks intimidating."

"Really? She's just a dark haired girl with blue eyes and fair skin that's so frickin hot that I just wanna--"

"Uh ok TMI."

"Now get in line! By the way, can you get me a chai latte?"

"Sure, Sam. Sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

readers By smhhh

Short Story

44.1K 65 8
shhhhhhh.
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
257K 583 21
TOM KAULITZ SMUT
32.7K 2.4K 31
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...