My Story Behind

By allwayswrite_

" If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. " More

My Story behind
Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 20

1.4K 29 2
By allwayswrite_

MATTEO's PoV

"Love, you better get out of bed. It's already 10:45am, you're still not eating breakfast yet." I told her.

Today is saturday, it means no work for the both of us. I'm in her unit since lastnight.  My family fly to paris to attend my cousin's wedding, we're invited too but we have work next week.

So I decided to stay in her unit with her until tomorrow.

"Later, please?" She pleaded softly, her eyes still shut. "I'm still sleepy!"

"No. Eat breakfast first then go back to sleep again after." I told her.

"Don't ruin my mood love, please?" She told me.

I stiffed on what I heard. She's right, don't ruin her mood or else the World War III will start in case.

I sat on the left side of bed,

"Sorry, I'm just worried about you." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Hmmp." she then rolled her eyes on me.

I layed down beside her, "I love you." then kissed her eyelids.

She moved to hug me, "I love you too." then she pouted for a kiss.

I kissed her on the lips, just a peck. "You're too sexy, lovey!"

She's wearing black sando without brassiere on; so sexy.

"Style mo!" She told me while cupping my face.

"Let's do some exercise, love? It's been a while the last time we did it.." I said with a grin.

"What if kung ayaw ko?" She asked raising her right brow's up.

"O-okay!" I said while doing sad puppy eyes.

She then laughed at me, "Cuuute! You missed me, I guess?" She asked.

"Bigtime." still pouting.

"Kiss me." She told me.

In just a split of seconds, I'm on top of her. Kissing her passionately.

"Atat ka talaga, love!" She said laughingly between our kisses.

"I love you!" I told her.

"I love you too!"

We took our clothes off together..

It's game time.

---

It's been 5 days when I fly here in Canada to attend some of our bussiness meetings. It's already my 5th day here, definately my last meeting and last day here in Toronto.

And guess what? My ever loving girlfriend cries everytime we're talking on the phone. She really wants me to go home soon.

Flashback (My third night in Canada; talking over facetime.)

"Hi, Love! How are you?"

"I'm okay, love!" (Sounds sad)

"Hey, what's wrong?"

She shooked her head, "Miss na miss na kita, love! Uwi kana, please?" then she started to cry.

"Hey, please stop crying! Love, look at me!" And so she did,

"I miss you too, okay? Don't cry na... Once the meetings all done, I will get the first flight to fly back home and to be with you. I promise! Don't be like that, I can't stand seeing you like that. (Sighs) Nahihirapan ako pag ganyan ka."

She's nodding,

I saw her trying her best not to breakdown and cry. "Sorry, love! I just missed you. (Sobs) Where are you? Have you eaten?"

"I'm here na sa hotel, love! I'm done eating my dinner na, don't worry. What do you want from here? I'll buy it for you." I asked her lovingly.

She didn't say anything, she's busy wiping her all her tears still flowing down all over her face.

"I love you..." I said softly.

She looked at me, "I love you too."

We talked for about 20 minutes more before she ended the call. Goodthing, she stopped from crying.

-
-
-

After my last meeting, my boss let me fly back home since all the meeting's done already. I went straight to the airport and buyed all her favorite chocolates and chips near by before I took the first flight.

She didn't know about me going home today right after my last meeting, and I'm very excited to see her reaction when she went home from work and found me inside her unit. I can clearly imagined her cute crying face and how tight her hugs is.

-

Wednesday afternoon when I arrived here in manila. By this time she's not yet home, so I decided to stop by in the grocery store to buy all the recipes for her favorite food; pasta. I will cook dinner, surprise dinner definately.

-

It's already 5:45 in the afternoon when I finished fixing our table. I placed all my pasalubongs for her too on the side..

After a few more minutes, I heard someone's unlocking the door. She's here!!

I got up from the sofa while holding a boquet of tulips I buyed few hours ago.

When she was able to open the door, I'm surprised when she jumped on me. Ohh, I missed her tight hugs!

"You're here!!" She told me while crying. She's sobbing so hard.

"I missed you!" She told me lovingly.

I rubbed her back, "I missed you too, lovey! Please, don't cry. I'm here already.." I told her, "Flowers for you!" I handed her the bouquet of tulips.

She moved from the hug then looked at me, "Thank you, lovey! But...why you didn't tell me you're coming home? Sana nasundo kita."

"It's not a surprise anymore if I tell you." then flicked her nose.

I wiped all her tears away before I gaved her a peck on the lips,

"I love you! Good to be back home with you!" then kissed her forehead so many times.

She hugged me on the waist, "I love you too!" she replied..

"Don't cry na! Look, I buyed all your favorites." while pointing it beside the table.

She then noticed the table I organized a while ago. A smile form on her lips before looking at me again,

"I'm indeed surprise, lovey! Ang sweet mo, at ang swerte ko!"

She gaved me a long tight hug before showering my face with her kisses, then lastly on my lips.

"Let's eat? The food might be getting cold!"

"Masarap ba yan?" She asked while wiggling her brows on me.

"Of course! Just for you sinarapan ko!"

"Aysus." She gaved me one more kiss before we eat.

She loves all my dish, specially my pasta. We just talked about what happened these past few days while enjoying the food.

-

"Love!!! Stop it!" She whispered when I rubbed her clit.

We're both inside the tub while hugging each other.

"I'm not doing anything, love!" I told her, still doing my thing down there.

She giggled then moved on top of me.

"I miss you!" She murmured.

"I miss you too!"

She then started to kiss me on the lips, a passionate one.

I lifted her up to and slowly pushed my self inside her.

"Ahhhhh!" She moaned as she bite my lowerlip.

I started to moved the same with water flashed around the tub.

"Love...shit!!!" She cursed.

"You're so tight, lovey!" I told her.

She moaned harder when I reached her bossoms and put it on my mouth while kneading the other one.She's really soft.

"Love, I think I'm coming!" She informed me.

"Just go on, love! I'm coming too!"

After one more thrust we both came in unison. She layed down above me while I'm still filling her inside.

"Let's took  shower now, love! I'm tired and I really want to sleep na." She said sounds sleepy already.

I kissed her on her forehead before I got up from the tub while carrying her into the shower.

-

Once she's done drying herself with her towel, she went straight on the bed without clothes on.

I saw her laying on the bed comfortably with blanket around her body. I'm still drying myself when she talked,

"Love, let's sleep na please? Come here!" She said with her eyes already closed.

I walked towards her bed and layed down next to her. She immediately moved to hug me fully.

I kissed her forehead, "Goodnight, lovey! I love you!"

"Hmm, I love you too!" She replied.

---

A/N: THANK YOU FOR WAITING! Bawi ako sa next update, promise!

Vote and Comment too.
THANK YOU!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.3K 78
Compilation of Vhoice stories.
341K 5.3K 96
Haven Prado's mother sold her for millions in slavery to her business partner, Marco Madrigal. She manages to escape the night Marco attempts to do s...
117K 3.7K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...