Nine Lives [Yoonmin] ✔

By katzmotelrm

Humans have been trying to get rid of Hybrids for years now. Yoongi is a soldier who has been killing hybrids... More

Tell
Me
With
Your
Sweet
Smile
Tell
Tell
Me
Like
You're
Whispering
Into
My
Ear
Don't
Be
Like
A
Prey
Be
Smooth
Like
A
Snake
Sequel

Me

8K 457 145
By katzmotelrm

"Jimin! Are yo-" Hoseok stopped when he saw Jimin clinging onto the wolf. "Wo-wo-wo-wolf!"

"Huh?" Taehyung questioned and looked at Hoseok.

"WOLF!" Hoseok yelled.

"Hey, keep it down, my bunny is trying to sleep," Taehyung said and pointed to the sleeping Jungkook.

"How is he sleeping? That thunder was loud," Hoseok said looking at the rabbit with amazement.

"He got fucked, that's what happened," Taehyung told him.

Jimin's ears perked up at Taehyung's words. He looked up at Taehyung.

"What does got fucked mean?" Jimin asked. He's never heard Jin or anyone say that before.

"Wait, you don't know?" Taehyung asked Jimin looking down at him with concerned eyes.

Jimin just shook his head.

Taehyung looked back up at Hoseok.

"He hasn't had his first heat?" Taehyung asked, still concerned and confused.

"Nope, he's precious I know," Hoseok said.

"He needs to be protected, hell I know if I didn't have Kookie, I would make this kitten have his heat," Taehyung told Hoseok. "How come you're not doing shit with him?"

"Cause he's already got a mate," Hoseok said simply.

Taehyung and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Who?" Taehyung asked.

"This Yoongi guy we were with."

Taehyung froze.

"Yoongi guy?" Taehyung questioned. He was hoping this Yoongi guy wasn't the human he sensed earlier.

"Yeah, I think that's his name," Hoseok said. "But he's human and I have no idea how it's going to work."

Jimin's face was bright red. He didn't exactly know all the details behind what a mate was and what mates do but he wanted Yoongi to be his mate.

Taehyung sighed.

"And how do you know?" Taehyung asked Hoseok.

"How do I know what?" Hoseok asked to clarify.

"How do you know that this Yoongi guy is Jimin's mate?"

"Oh, I don't know how, but it's like I feel something when I see two mates together, like when I look at you and the little bunny over there I know you guys are mates, I just know," Hoseok said. This sense didn't start until he escaped the beast the night before.

BOOM

Jimin jumped a bit and buried his face into Taehyung.

"Mmmm, daddy," Jungkook whined. He had woken up from the loud thunder.

Taehyung tried to go over to Jungkook but Jimin was holding tightly to his legs.

"Why is some one holding you?" Jungkook asked, he looked like he was going to cry.

"Jungkook I-"

BOOM

Jimin clung to Taehyung even tighter, almost making him lose balance.

The rain was dropping hard on the ground and leaves on the trees. The sound echoed through the cave.

"Did daddy find someone else?" Jungkook questioned and started to cry.

"No, no, he didn't," Taehyung said trying to get out of Jimin's grip that was surprisingly pretty strong. Taehyung's ears twitched and his eyes darted to the mouth of the cave.

"JIMIN!" A voice yelled.

Jimin looked over to see Yoongi standing in the opening of the cave, hair dripping wet and breathing heavy.

"Hyung," Jimin mumbled. He let go of Taehyung's legs and ran over to Yoongi, holding him tightly. "Make the monsters go away, please make them stop," Jimin whined as he clung to Yoongi's back.

"It's okay Jiminie, I'm here now," Yoongi said as he held onto Jimin's head.

Taehyung quickly went over to Jungkook who had tears streaming down his cheek.

"It's okay Kookie, no one is taking me away from you," Taehyung told the rabbit as he stroked his hair.

"You promise?" Jungkook asked with a sniffle.

"I promise okay," Taehyung said and he gave Jungkook a sweet passionate kiss.

Hoseok's tail was waging like crazy, and his smile was bright.

"This is so cute," Hoseok said.

Taehyung looked over at Hoseok with annoyance. Then he looked over to Jimin and Yoongi.

Yoongi glared at Taehyung and Taehyung glared back.

They were caught in a stare battle. Both of them said through their eyes, 'if you touch him, you're dead.'

Suddenly the rain started to lighten up and the thunder ceased, but Jimin didn't want to let go of Yoongi.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled him up.

"Come on Kookie, we're leaving, this place smells like human," Taehyung said holding tightly to Jungkook's wrist.

Yoongi had Jimin get off of him a put a hand on Taehyung's chest, making him stay.

"You're not going anywhere," Yoongi said sternly.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi with anger. He let go of Jungkook's wrist and pushed Yoongi away.

"Yeah, and what the fuck are you going to do about it," Taehyung spat at Yoongi. "You're just a human, you can't do shit."

Yoongi looked down at the ground. He couldn't help but feel like Taehyung was right.

Taehyung smirked at Yoongi.

"Yeah that's what I thought," Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook's wrist again, pulling him away.

"Wait, Taehyung," Jimin called.

Taehyung stopped at the entrance of the cave.

"Hyung didn't mean to be like that, he just wants to help you and keep you safe like me, Hoseok and Jin hyung. He has a little bit of anger but he's not mean, he's not a bad guy. Please just come with us back to the cabin, don't you want to protect Jungkook?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was staring back at him with wide eyes. He did want to protect Jungkook. He didn't want to keep making him run away. Taehyung sighed.

"Once my boss realizes I'm not coming back, he'll send a whole team out here looking for you," Yoongi said simply. "Now that they know a wolf is here they won't stop till they have your ears and tail ripped off and hung on display."

It wasn't uncommon for a human to kill a hybrid and display their tail and ears. But wolf hybrid's ears could make someone the riches man alive.

"Okay fine, I'll go with you guys," Taehyung said.

He walked back to Yoongi and looked him dead in the eyes.

"But if anything happens to Kookie, I will kill you without hesitation," Taehyung said with his deep and raspy voice.

"Welcome to the family," Yoongi said with a smile.

Taehyung smiled back, now looking as sweet as candy. He turned back to Jungkook.

"Come on baby, we're safe now, we can trust him," Taehyung said.

"Okay," Jungkook said showing his little bunny smile to Taehyung.

Hoseok's tail started to wag again. He ran over to Jungkook and hugged him tightly.

"He's so cute!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Taehyung growled when Hoseok hugged his rabbit.

Hoseok immidiatly got off of Jungkook and smiled nervously at Taehyung.

Taehyung just gave Hoseok a death glare as he put his arm around Jungkook and took him out of the cave.

Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin followed.

As they walked through the woods, Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand and held it tightly. Yoongi just said nothing and held onto Jimin, knowing he needed to protect him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.3K 42
Min Yoongi is a young man who finds himself alone a lot. He decides to get a hybrid but wasn't prepared for what happens next
64.2K 2.8K 23
kim taehyung meets a strange cat hybrid at his door. contains: •Hybrid • Vampire • Smut • Angst started- July. 15th 2019 ended- Jan. 5th 2020 ...
553K 24.2K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...
22.3K 1K 61
Completed | Editing 🐈✨ Min Yoongi, a rapper, producer and song writer of a worldwide loveable K-pop group named BTS...