Stay Sane

By _alittlemadness

She's the newest victor and now her life is about to get a little bit more hectic, if that is even possible. More

Chapter 1: Victory Tour Twelve.
Chapter 2: Victory Tour Eleven
Chapter 3: Train Rides.
Chapter 4: The Hospital.
Chapter 5: Trips
Chapter 6: Finnick Odair.
Chapter 7: A Meeting
Chapter 8: The Reaping
Chapter 9: Trains.
Chapter 10: Rooms.
Chapter 11: Confusion.
Chapter 12: Snow.
Chapter 13: Splade.

Stay Sane

1.6K 49 22
By _alittlemadness

How many times can you say 'I'm fine' before bursting into tears?

Johanna Mason is District Sevens newest victor. She's hot. She's fresh. And she's feisty.

For being only seventeen years of age, she carries huge weights on her shoulders. Snow's on one while dignity is teetering off the other.

Johanna played the weakling in the 71st Games. She claimed to know nothing but pulled it out of the freaking bag at the end. But is she really who she says she is?

She has demons to have battles with as well as having them in reality too. They plague her dreams turning them into a warped nightmare.

She just can't go on.

So our heroine gets a little help from her friend, Finnick Odair. Not to mention the others too. But obviously they aren't important enough to be mentioned now.

Can Johanna beat her demons or will she be battling them forever?

Oh wait, that isn't it. Johanna has to mentor two very weedy, very crappy kids who are honestly about to die.

Well let's she if she can Stay Sane in a world full of her worst nightmares.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 306 7
Under the public eye, she was perceived as the weakling. Behind the closed doors of the training room, she was hostile and indifferent. It's time for...
9.5K 269 16
"Are you okay?" "Oh yeah, I'm so fucking great, not like I'm about to go into a death match with skilled killers and my best friends. Oh, wait."
281 19 14
Essence Mason is a girl that lives in Panem. The Dark Days have just come to an end. And because of the terrible war, her and her cousin, Lukas, have...
267 14 14
Determined to come home to her brother in District 7, Johanna has devised the ultimate strategy for surviving the 71st Hunger Games. She is cunning...