Moving Forward (Secret Life O...

By dosesofchicago

Life with Ricky as he finally finds love and accepts her in the life with john without Amy being involved. More

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

374 4 0
By dosesofchicago

After a long day and a years worth saving ricky and john had finally moved to a larger apartment. It had taken ricky a years worth of saving after becoming a business partner at the butcher shop to move out. One of the bigger reasons that pushed him to make this decision was that after being two years with sommer he knew she was worth it and he wanted her to move in with him. Happily accepting sommer gladly wanted to especially the bond she had with john and ricky they were, a perfect family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
453K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
604K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...