✿ Kairos || Brian O'Conner ✿

By anothercinderellaa

(n.) the perfect, delicate, crucial moment; the fleeting rightness of time and place that creates the oppor... More

PART ONE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
PART TWO
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
PART THREE
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

prologue

15K 330 2
By anothercinderellaa

FIVE YEARS after the events that took place on the day that tore apart the Toretto family they are faced with another challenge that will force them to come together once more.

Dom is on run, Mia just finished college, whilst Sophia is doing odd jobs on the side as she decides to leave the racing world behind and settle down.

But they will all be faced with a challenge when they are forced to work with the man responsible for their family's destruction- Brian O'Conner.

Will they prevail and be a family once more or will they be destroyed for good? Will Sophia leave the racing world behind or will someone convince her to stay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 497 17
˚ ༘*ೃ༄ She was his adrenaline rush. Not the fancy cars, guns, or bullets. Her. And somehow he couldn't help himself. He wanted to be with her even...
657K 13.2K 72
'Don't look at her like she's a bad girl. She's just misunderstood sometimes, she's a little troubled and she's a little dysfunctional, but she's a s...
4.4K 77 25
Dani O'Connor is the daughter of Brian O'Connor She's a typical teenage who lost her lover in car crash a few months ago and now is helping her fathe...
60.1K 1.4K 17
"The adrenaline and stress of an adventure are better than a thousand peaceful days." [the fast and the furious - furious 7] brian o'connerxoc