Lost and found ( boyxboy, Wer...

By Miekehogeboom

(Book 1) The 12 year old Knightly Silverstone who had been adored by his parents throughout his whole life fe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1. A good life.
Chapter 2. Rude awakening
Chapter 3. Do or die situation
Chapter 4. The fight to survive
Chapter 5. Losing faith.
Chapter 6. A fateful meeting
Chapter 7. Abandoned
Chapter 9. A new school year
Chapter 10. I'm back.
Chapter 11. Because we're friends.
Chapter. 12 Underestimated
Chapter 13. Unknown feeling
Chapter 14. The talk
Chapter 15. Is this love that i'm feeling?
Chapter 16. Is this love that i'm feeling? Part 2
Chapter 17. Regrets
Chapter 18. A sweet kiss.
Chapter 19. Confused
Chapter 20. I want to see Micah.
Chapter 21. Connor's birthday
Chapter 22. He knows
Chapter 23. He hates me.
Chapter 24. Mates
chapter 25. It's going to be alright.
Chapter 26. The confession
Chapter 27. Difficult roads ahead
Chapter 28. A powerful mate
Chapter 29 A powerful mate part 2
Chapter 30. Nightmares
Chapter 31. Love life
Chapter 32. Betrayal
Chapter 33 Broken hearts
Chapter 34. Lost love
Chapter 35. Lost love part 2
Chapter 36 Lost love part 3
Chapter 37 Determination
Chapter. 38 The gathering
Chapter 39. Mistakes
Chapter 40. A warrior's strength.
Chapter 41. A mates mark
Chapter 42. Being strong
Chapter 43. Feeling lost
Chapter 44. Familiar faces
Chapter 45. Disappointments
Chapter 46. Out of control
Chapter. 47 Knightly's wrath
Chapter 48. Micah's resolve
Chapter 49. The aftermath
Chapter 50. Wrong decisions
Chapter 51 Powerful words. Part one
Chapter 52. Powerful words. Part two
Chapter 53. Meant to be together
Chapter 54. The Silverstone pack.
Chapter 55. Trust
Chapter 56. You can rely on me.
Chapter 57. Lost in my pain.
Chapter 58. Lost in my one sided love.
Chapter 59. The determination to break the curse.
Chapter 60. Death warrant.
Chapter 61. A troubled past.
Chapter 62. Micah's mission
Chapter 63. In despair
Chapter 64. Exposed
Chapter 65. Obstacles
Chapter 66. Calm before the storm
Chapter 67. Loose ends
Chapter 68. A war cry
Chapter 69. He who messes with us dies.
Chapter 70. No mercy
Chapter 71. The proposal
Chapter 72. The announcement
Chapter 73. Proof of power
Chapter 74. Epilogue

Chapter 8. A new beginning

11.9K 673 64
By Miekehogeboom

I like to thank all the people that keep voting for me. Please leave a comment and vote.

Knightly's P.O.V

Six years have passed since the night when i lost my parents. Connor and i are now in our last year of high school. Lilith is now almost ten years old and in the 5th grade. I' m very proud of her. She's headstrong but does her best. The pack is still striving and is still the strongest pack in the world. Connor and i inherited our powers from our fathers when they died and after training for many ours we're now stronger than our fathers ever were.

I still haven't forgotten the boy we met in the parking lot of a particular store. I'm sure Connor and Lilith remember him to. He was like a light on our darkest day. Lilith put the award and medal the boy gave her in a glass case in my office. She said that my office was the safest place to keep them because she has to give them back if she ever met the boy. She asked Connor and i to protect them with our life. 

That day when the boy was gone we talked about him and laughed. Yes, we laughed. After two weeks of snapping at others and being sorrowful i finally laughed. It was like the weight that we were carrying on our shoulders was lifted. The boy had done his best to cheer up three total strangers and succeeded at that.

I often think about the boy. It's like we have some kind of bond. Star is sure that we will meet him again but i have never seen him again in these six years and my search for him had turned up nothing. Where was he and how was he doing? I really like to meet him again. I have to pay him back for his kindness.

I took over my father's business and made it bigger with the guidance of Eric my father's gamma. Connor is my business partner and together we own several brands, media houses, sport facilities, publishing houses and much more. Connor and i won't be going to college after our graduation. We just need an high school diploma to continue our business.

 My father had treaties going on with the surrounding packs and packs all over the world when he was alive. When i took over from him i decided to honour those treaties. My pack helps out packs in whatever way they can. Like giving them protection or financial support. They can give the money back when their back on their feet.

 Connor and i just finished our border patrol and are now sitting at a clearing on a hill in our wolf form. We are looking at the town that arose in the last five years with our input. The town is bustling with activity. We are both quiet and enjoying the scenery. 

I'm thinking about the sports meet that's being held in city today. Because we're one of the biggest sponsors of the sports meet they invited us to celebrate the event with them. I don't really want to go and looking at Connor i can see that he isn't interested too. 

I would rather stay home to finish my work because come Monday we'll be starting a new school year, but Lilith is very excited about it and wants to go to support her best friend Kathy that will participate in the swim meet.

Our peace was disturbed by a screeching little girl " Connor and Knightly it's time to get ready. Come home now!!" I huffed and stood up while Connor laughed through the mind link. " You made her like that" he said to me. "She's your sister too. So stop blaming me" hearing that Connor laughed louder. " That's so true" he said back. "Come on get up. I don't want her biting my head off". We ran back to the house picking up speed, feeling the wind blowing through our thick grey fur and enjoying the freedom.

There are already two warriors waiting with our clothes at the end of the tree line when we arrive at our house. The house is more like a Victorian style mansion with an pool, an beautiful garden and elevator. It has eight rooms that are like small apartments with the best equipment and the most beautiful interior. I live in the alpha apartment with Lilith and Connor. Connor has his own apartment in the mansion but he stays with us. It doesn't bother me. I'm happy that he's so close to us.  He'll probably move out when he finds his mate. The mansion was designed by a well renowned architect to meet our preference.

Connor and i made our way to our rooms to shower and get ready. Lilith is with Bianca, the daughter of Eric. She's the same age as us and represents her father if her father can't attend an event. Eric is visiting his nephew in New York that's why Bianca will be going with us.

I showered quickly put on my boxer briefs and wore the black suit that was already laying on my bed. It's probably Lilith's doing she likes to choose Connor's and my clothes. I combed my jet black hair, put my tie on, wore my black leather dress shoes and sprayed on a little bit cologne. Taking one last look in the mirror i made my way to the living room.

Connor was already dressed and drinking water by the sink when i made it there. He's wearing an blue suit that fits him perfectly. You can see his well-defined body. "Looking good brother" i said while looking at him. He smiled at me and said "You to brother. Now let's get this show on the road". I started laughing. This is like a common routine to us.

When we got out of the elevator. Lilith, Bianca, Nathan and Jeremy were already waiting for us at the door. Nathan is my gamma and Jeremy is my delta. They go to events with us to protect Lilith and Bianca. Lilith is wearing a beautiful blue dress with her long hair in a ponytail. While Bianca is in a red dress that accentuates her figure. Nathan and Jeremy are both wearing dark grey men's business suits. 

Lilith was holding a bag with some extra clothes. She's planning to change after the greetings to go find Kathy. People always think that Bianca and i are dating. They hope that she'll become my mate when i turn eighteen but i never considered here more than a friend. She's a beautiful girl but she's just not for me.

After saying goodbye to the others we made our way to the awaiting limousine. Lililth kept us busy on the whole way. She played several games with us and when she got bored, she started playing with her phone. It didn't bother us because it gave us time to talk about the upcoming school year.

We arrived at 7.40 at the sport centre. There were still busses coming in for the evening competitions. There were many fans and news crews in front of the sport centre. They're probably hoping to catch glimpse of the athletes and prominent public figures. Anyone could see that it's chaotic outside.

"Stay on high alert you two. There are many people outside. It's dangerous" i said while looking outside. Nathan and Jeremy nodded at that. "Lilith stay close to us. No wandering around" ordered Connor. Lilith just huffed and went back to her phone.

We were welcomed by Mr. Willston the organizer of the event. After he greeted us he asked us to follow him to the banner with our logo, that's hanging at the entrance to take some pictures. 

We were now standing in front of the banner. I allowed the media to take some pictures of us and ask us a few questions. I was posing for them when a bus pulling in caught my attention. The bus had the name of our airport on it. I didn't know there were international clubs participating in the sports meet. The door of the bus opened and athletes started getting off the bus. 

I'm brought out of my daze when a news reporter called my name. She wanted to ask me something. I smiled at her to assure her that she got my attention. When suddenly a group of athletes walk past us. It was the same group of athletes that got off the bus a few minutes ago. They were wearing pitch black jerseys and carrying a pitch black gym bag. Japan was written in front of their jerseys and in the back you could read their names in gold letters.

The whole group has an certain air about them. As if it screams that they are better than everybody and that they are the champions. Star doesn't like what he sees. He feels like he's getting challenged. He wants to come out. Suddenly i'm hit with a delicious smell. My eyes dart through the group to find the source of the smell. My eyes finally rest on the boy walking at the back of the group.

I can't believe it. It's the boy whom i been longing to meet. "Micah" yelled Star in the back of my mind. Micah was looking through his phone and was not paying attention to anyone. He had the same air about him only stronger. When he walked passed me i got an extra swift of his scent. My eyes fluttered but he didn't see me because his was still typing away on his phone. I kept staring at him and when i saw the back of his jersey i immediately understood why i couldn't find him all this time.

The name " Gold Lockwood" is written in gold letters in the back of Micah's jersey. I then felt a little hand squeezing my left hand and a hand on my right shoulder. It was a sign that Connor and Lilith recognized him too.

Thanks for reading guys. I hope you enjoyed the time skip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.9K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
214K 10.2K 39
The terms were simple- or maybe just simple in theory. They each get three lifelines. A hookup whenever they needed no questions asked. Ender Lockwoo...
Broken By Levi

Werewolf

637K 22.2K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...
27.9K 965 38
BOYXBOY. Mpreg This is my first story so please be patient with me as I grow as a writer hopefully you will enjoy it and continue to read. I hope it...