Attack on Disney World

By I-Wont-Grow-Up

~Part 7 of the 'Attack on BLANK series'~ The gang takes a trip to Walt Disney World for a week. You can proba... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Six

156 7 49
By I-Wont-Grow-Up

Day Two

"Eren," Mikasa scolded. "If you're going to wear a tank-top, you need to at least put sunscreen on your arms and face."

"I will not!" Eren wrestled away from Armin who was coming at him with the sunscreen, which was surprisingly harder than usual.

"If you don't put the sunscreen on, you won't get to go on any rides."

"You can't control me Mikasa. I am my own man!" Eren said back, pushing Armin away.

Mikasa sighed and turned to Armin. "Armin. Help me out here."

Armin looked back to Mikasa with sunscreen smeared across his shirt, "I am trying."

"Eren, please just put the sunscreen on. The longer you're resisting, the longer it's going to take for us to get to the park." The girl told her brother.

"I don't need it!" Eren insisted as Armin was finally able to catch him off guard.

Armin spread a line of sunscreen down Eren's arm. "Put it on." He said harshly.

"... O-Okay." Eren took the bottle and spread it on his face and arms.

Mikasa gave out a silent sigh of relief and a small smile raced across her lips. "See Eren? That wasn't so hard was it?"

"Whatever." Eren scoffed. "This stuff makes me feel so gross."

"I know, but it will keep your skin from burning."

Eren rolled his eyes, "Oh my god who cares?"

"I do." Armin said as he packed his small bag.

"And so do I." Mikasa added as she placed a little white short sleeved sweater over her summer dress.

"Yeah well, you two are nerds anyway." Eren scoffed, only slightly insulting his friends.

---------

"Are we almost ready to go?" Marco said, slinging a backpack over his shoulders. He, like Armin, was also very prepared.

Annie nodded as she finished putting sunscreen on. "Just about."

"Jean? What about you?"

"Yep, just one second!" Jean called from the bathroom. He ran his brush through his hair a few more times and then slipped on his sandals.

Annie grabbed her sunglasses and placed them on top of her head. "So, what park did Armin say we were going to again?"

"EPCOT." Marco answered, giving the blonde a bright smile.

"Does that stand for something or...?"

"I think so. I don't remember what it actually stands for though...When it comes back to me, I'll let you know."

"Who cares?" Jean said grabbing his sunglasses and phone from the couch. "No matter what it stands for it's gonna be fun." The boy smiled at his friends.

Marco nodded, that bright smile still on his face. "Okay, before we get going, do you have your room keys?"

Annie held hers up for the tall freckled boy to see. "Right here."

Jean slapped the side pocket of his shorts, "Got it."

"Alright! Then, let's get going!"

----------

Ymir walked out of the bathroom while putting her hair up. "It's only the morning and it's already hot outside..."

"I'm sure it'll cool down a bit later." Krista assured as she applied makeup on her face in the mirror by the desk in their room.

"Yeah, well until then I'm gonna complain." Ymir fell back onto the bed, "Are you two almost ready?"

"Just let me finish putting on mascara and then I'll be ready."

Sasha was laying on the edge of the other bed, half her body upside down. "I've been ready."

Ymir sat up and grinned at Krista. "How typical of the princess to hold the rest of us up." She teased.

The small blonde turned to face her girlfriend, a playful smirk on her lips. "I said I was almost done." She chuckled as she applied the brush to her other eye.

"And the rest of us are ready."

Sasha sat up, brushing off her outfit and got off the bed to get her shoes on. "If you want, I can go see if Connie, Reiner and Bertholdt are ready."

"Eh, do whatever you want. I'm sure Reiner and Connie aren't even awake yet." Ymir rolled her eyes.

Sasha nodded and went out the door to get the boys. Meanwhile, Krista had finished her makeup and grabbed her tote bag. "Alright, I'm all done."

"Finally." Ymir smiled and got up from the bed.

-------
In the next room, Connie and Reiner were fighting over a shirt. Somehow their luggage had been strewn across the room and they couldn't tell whose things were who's even though it should have been obvious. Bertholdt was just sitting in the swivel chair, having tried numerous times to stop the argument. Due to his meek manner, he really didn't know what to do in these situations. He just felt awkward.

Suddenly, a knock came from the hotel door. "Hey guys! It's me!" Sasha's voice announced, muffled from being on the other side. "I came to see if you're ready to go!"

"Reiner! This shirt would be way too small on you! It's mine!" Connie said tugging at the shirt.

"But it was on my side of the room!" Reiner tried to pull it back.

Another knock. "Guys? Is everything okay in there? Do I need to break down the door?"

Hearing Sasha this time, Bertholdt's eyes widened and sweat rolled down his face. He got up and thanks to his long legs, managed to get to the door and opened it. "O-Oh, hey Sasha."

To no surprise, the girl was actually about to ram into the door when the tall male opened it. She straightened up with a nervous chuckle. "Hey Bertl." She smiled and walked back over to the door frame. "Are you guys ready to go?"

"I am...but...um...R-Reiner and Connie on the other hand..." He glanced over his shoulder.

Sasha leaned past Bertholdt to see the two fighting over the shirt. She glanced back up to the v-fringed lad. "Don't worry. I'll handle this." With that, the brunette walked into the room, standing a foot away from the boys. Her arms crossed over her chest, her foot tapping on the floor.

"It's my shirt!" Reiner tugged the shirt again almost pulling Connie into him.

"No! It's mine!" Connie said tugging and not moving Reiner at all.

Sasha let out a silent sigh of frustration. "It's just a shirt. Can't you two find something else to wear?"

"No! I want to wear my shirt!" Reiner said.

"No, you're trying to wear my shirt!" Connie shot back.

"Oh my gosh, you guys are acting like kids...and that's saying alot, considering everyone thinks I'm the most childish one. Let's just-" She stopped for a second and looked at the shirt. "Wait a sec...May I see that?"

Reiner ripped the shirt away from Connie and handed it to Sasha. The girl thanked him and took the piece of clothing. She examined it closely. "...Guys, this is MY shirt."

Reiner narrowed his eyes, "How come we had one of Sasha's shirts? Connie?"

"Hey, man! I don't know either!" Connie lifted his hands defensively.

Sasha turned to face her best friend. "Hold on, didn't you have your suitcase at my place when we were packing for the trip?"

Connie nodded slowly glancing at Reiner, who became somewhat of a protective figure when it came to Sasha.

"And it was open, right?" She continued to question, with a serious tone.

"I mean probably." Connie shrugged, "I probably grabbed something out of it while I was sleeping over." He turned to Reiner, "I slept on the couch I swear!"

"Huh..." The girl glanced down at the shirt once more then looked back to Connie. Her serious face was soon turned into a playful smile and a few giggles escaped her lips. "I probably flung it in there without knowing." She laughed, shrugging her shoulders. "I DID get a bit reckless near the end and just flung whatever I thought would be good for the trip over my shoulders. It must've ended up in your suitcase by mistake!"

Connie nodded with a sigh of relief, "Yeah, accident man!"

Reiner grabbed another shirt off the floor, "Okay. This is definitely my shirt." He held up the white collared shirt.

"Now, c'mon guys hurry up. Everyone's waiting for us." She said excitedly as she raced back out the door.

Reiner slipped on his shirt and made his way to the bathroom to finish up his routine. Bertholdt walked back over, grabbing his comb from his suitcase. He leaned over the desk to look what he was doing in the mirror and adjusted his v-fringed so it was in the middle of his forehead.

Connie searched through the pile of clothes and pulled out one of his shirts. "Okay. I'm good to go!"

The tallest male nodded as he adjusted the royal blue button up on his body "Me too." He then made his way over to the bathroom door and gently knocked on it. "U-Um, Reiner? You almost ready?"

"Yup." Reiner walked out as he shut off the light in the bathroom. "Let's get going! Armin said to meet in the lobby."

"A-Alright." Bertholdt nodded as he headed towards the door. "C'mon Connie."

Connie followed his friends taking a second to grab his phone.
--------
The boys were the final group to show up in the lobby as everyone else had already congregated there. Sasha was the first to notice them. "Oh, there they are!" She said happily, waving them over.

"Awesome!" Armin said, "Alright guys, we're going to EPCOT today, so we have to get on another bus!"

Krista looked to Armin. "Isn't EPCOT some kind of...anagram for something?"

Armin nodded, "Yes, it stands for Experimental Prototype City Of Tomorrow." He said with a smile.

"Oh cool!"

"Yeah!" Armin started towards the door, "The bus should be here any minute guys."

"This is so exciting!" Sasha said, smiling towards Connie. "I can't wait to get there!"

"Same!" Connie grinned, "It's gonna be so fun!"

"Yeah! I wonder what kind of rides are there!"

Just then, the bus arrived and they all got on. In about ten minutes, they made it to the park. Above the trees, the giant white ball glistened in the sunlight. The bus pulled up to the front of the park and everyone got off.

"Alright guys! We can stay together or break off." Armin told them, "Just meet back here around nine since that's when the last park closes."

"Sounds good." Mikasa said with a small nod.

"C'mon Krista." Ymir gently grabbed the girl's arm.

"Connie, this way!" Sasha grabbed his wrist and began racing in one direction.

"Guys! Security!" Armin called out rushing to the front of the group.

Sasha stopped abruptly and whipped her head around with a surprised expression. "Again?!"

"Yes again." Armin said leading the group to the security check.

"Why do we have to go through it again?"

"It's just the rules Sasha. They have to make sure that nobody has anything dangerous." Armin told her.

"Oh yeah..." Sasha said with an understanding tone. That was important.

The kids all got in line, which thankfully, wasn't as long as it usually was. One by one, the kids bags got examined. After a minute or so, Armin, who was the final kid, made his way up to the front of the line.

"You can just go ahead kid." The security guard said without even checking over Armin.

"But, you have to check me..." Armin said quietly.

The security guards smiled. Trust me you aren't a threat."

"You have to check me!" Armin spread his arms out, "If you don't check me the whole system falls apart!"

"Kid, really-"

"Check! ME!" Armin demanded, taking up a few more minutes that could have been used in a more useful way.

After Armin had finally been checked, the twelve kids finally were able to enter the park. The enormous white EPCOT ball holding the iconic ride of Spaceship Earth gleamed in the sunlight. On granite were golden plaques that led up to the ball setting the almost futuristic atmosphere of the park. The flowers were in full bloom on the long green bushes, creating a beautiful welcome for the guests.

Ymir laughed lightly from the back of the group, "That thing looks like a giant golf ball."

Sasha looked up at it and also began to laugh. "You're right Ymir! It does look like a giant golf ball!"

Connie looked at the ball and started to laugh as well.

"It's not that funny guys." Reiner scoffed.

"Yeah it is!" Sasha said through her laughter.

Reiner frowned and mocked loud enough for the people next to him to hear, "Oh my god. Ymir's so funny. Ugh."

"So, what do we all want to do first?" Marco asked. "I grabbed a map after I went through security. I say we all take a look at it." He pulled out the map from his bag and opened it up. "Alright let's see."

Sasha walked behind him to get a glimpse of the map. Her eyes scanned it until they came across an interesting sounding ride. "Ooo! What's Soarin'?"

"Soarin'?" The tall freckled boy looked at the map until he found it. "Oh, that! I don't know actually! We should go check it out! What do you guys say?"

Reiner nodded in agreement. "I think we should."

"Yeah!" Connie exclaimed in agreement.

"Alright, let's go then! The map says it's in this direction." Marco said, pointing straight ahead.

With Marco leading the way, all twelve of the kids walked to where Soarin' was located: inside a building in the 'Land'. They entered the building. Krista was the one to spot it as soon as they got in. "Look! There it is! Down there!" She pointed to the sign.

"What are we waiting for?! C'mon!" Sasha cried, sprinting towards the escalator.

Everyone else followed the excited girl down the escalator and into the ride. Thankfully, they had gotten to the park early enough to beat the crowds and the wait in the queue wasn't long at all. They made their way into a corridor where cast members were waiting. A pretty young woman saw the group approaching and smiled towards them. "How many?" She asked.

"Twelve!" Armin stated pushing himself to the front of the group.

"Alrighty," She said. "I'm gonna have ten of you in row one and two of you have to be in row two."

Ymir raised her hand, "I'll go in the back."

"I'll go with her!" Krista added with a smile.

"Okay great!" The cast member smiled and let them in the rows. "Enjoy your flight you guys!"

After a few more minutes of waiting for more people had followed them in, the TVs above them dinged and a man appeared on the screen.

"Hello and welcome to Soarin'." He said, "My name is Patrick and I'll be your chief flight attendant today. We'll begin boarding in a few minutes, but first I'd like to appoint you with some important safety procedures. When the doors to your flight open, please take a seat and store all carry on items in the under seat compartment. This includes: cameras, purses, hats and of course: these little beauties." He turns to a man wearing the Mickey Mouse ear hat and he sadly puts them away into the under seat compartment. A few people laughed at the joke. Patrick continued talking about seat belts and how to buckle little kids in. "Soon you'll be airborne. So if you or your little aviators have a fear of flying or of heights, you might want to wait for your party at the arrival gate."

Krista leaned into Ymir and whispered. "Thank god I conquered that fear on the plane."

Ymir smiled at her, "Well you can still hold my hand if you need to."

"Okay, let's review: that is seatbelt, carryons, safety strap, fear of heights, keep hands and arms inside at all times and....oh yeah, Have a nice flight." The lights slowly went dim as the dinging noise proceeded again. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now boarding." Patrick's voice was heard through the intercom. "We will start with row one, then two and finally three."

Everyone was directed into the room. Inside were the contraptions they would ride on. In the front of the room was a giant screen that was shining a calming blue. People began to take their seats and buckle their seat belts.

"This is so cool!" Sasha exclaimed as she took her seat.

"Yeah, man!" Connie said as he sat next to her.

"I-I wonder what this ride is about." Bertholdt wondered as he buckled himself in his seat.

"Probably something with planes. That bit in the beginning reminded me of the speech we got on the plane." Reiner sat down and buckled himself in.

A male cast member walked over and asked everyone in the row to pull on the yellow strap that is by their seat buckle to make sure they were all fastened in. Miraculously, everyone was. After a few more minutes, the lights slowly went out as Patrick's voice once again spoke: "Ladies and Gentlemen we are ready for take off."

The ride began as the first row rose up, followed by the second and third rows. The ride started in the clouds as the orchestra boomed. Then suddenly, they were flying over the Golden Gate Bridge. Many of the guests on the ride oooh'd and ahhh'd at the spectacles they were witnessing right in front of them. It felt as if they were really flying.

"Wow!" Sasha exclaimed, "Look at those hot air balloons!"

"Woah," Reiner smiled softly as he watched.

"T-This is beautiful." Bertholdt whispered breathlessly.

Eren was, for once, quiet as he watched the scenes with a smile.

The scene changed to a beautiful view of the ocean with waves crashing against the shore. An audible gasp came from Armin, "Mikasa! Eren! It's the ocean!" He let out a happy laugh.

Then, the scene changed to a snowy mountain.

"I smell pine..." said Annie, amazed. "Please tell me I'm not the only one."

"No, I smell it too." Marco said taking in a gentle inhale. "It smells great!"

The scene changed once again to a gorgeous waterfall in the summertime. More people oooh'd and ahhh'd once again. The scenery was something to behold.

"Oh hey! Look! We're at a golf course now!" Sasha exclaimed, pointing towards the screen when the scene changed.

"FORE!" The person on the screen cried out as the golf ball seem to hurl towards them but actually didn't. A few audible gasps were heard from the crowd as the scene continued to change to a field of some sorts. Like the pine trees, another aroma sweetened the nostrils of the people riding the ride.

Sasha noticed the aroma right away. "Ohh! I smell oranges!"

Connie sniffed the air, "Woah! You're right!"

The scene changed to a valley where military jets soared above in the air. Then it changed to a naval carrier for airplanes. Then, there was another scene of the ocean at sunset, the smell of the ocean breeze blessing them. The next scene was Los Angeles at nighttime.

Ymir leaned slightly forward and squinted, a look of displeasure crossing her face, "You can't see the stars..."

Finally, the next scene was a familiar sight.

"Hey! We're back at Disney again!" Sasha cried out.

"Sasha's right! There's the castle!" Marco pointed to it. "It's all lit up for the night!"

"Look! There's Tinkerbell!" Krista exclaimed as the little pixie appeared on the screen with a small wave and with the wave of her magic wand, she flew off the screen.

The mechanism used to have them fly slightly moved up as the fireworks appeared on the screen. A final firework exploded as the orchestra made its grand finale and the lights went out. People cheered and clapped as the flight contraption descended back to the ground.

"That. was. AMAZING!" Sasha cheered as they returned to the ground.

"Yeah! My favorite was the waterfall!" Reiner said with a light laugh.

"I-I really liked the hot air balloons." Bertholdt smiled.

Once they were at a complete stop, everyone was allowed to unbuckle and exit the ride.

"I want to go on again!" Sasha bounced up and down excitedly. "Can we?"

"I think we should try other rides." Armin said, "Other people want to ride too. If you want you can always come back later!"

"Okay!" Sasha beamed.

"Alright, where to next?" Mikasa asked politely.

"How about the Grand Fiesta Tour!" Suggested Armin.

"The...what?" Sasha asked confused.

Annie crossed her arms. "And where exactly IS that?"

"Oh I know! It's on the map!" Marco exclaimed, pulling out the map again. "Aha! Here it is! It's inside the Mexican Pavilion at the World Showcase!"

"Well, c'mon! Let's go!" Krista exclaimed.

It took about a minute for the kids to get to the World Showcase. As they entered Mexico, a mariachi band was performing nearby. On their left was a beautiful rendition of an Aztec pyramid. It almost felt like they were in Mexico.

"I have to admit, I'm impressed." Annie said with a tiny smile.

"But, where's the ride?" Krista asked, looking around.

"It's in the Pavilion Krista." Marco responded with a smile. "It's in the pyramid. C'mon." He said, leading the way once again.

"C'mon Sasha!" Connie rushed along ahead of the group.

"I'm coming!"

They went inside a little room with information about ancient Aztecs and other cool artifacts before heading through another set of doors. The air conditioning blessed the children gratefully as they entered. The room was dim, for it was supposed to be night. Lanterns hung from strings above. There were two walkways that curved towards each other. A beautiful fountain sat before them. A few kiosks with souvenirs laced the ground while shops were on either side of the pavilion. Beyond the shops was a restaurant with another Aztec temple in the distance.

Ymir glanced around, "This place looks kind of boring." She commented.

Armin shook his head, "I think it looks fun!"

"That's because you're a nerd." Ymir said looking over to him.

Mikasa glanced over to Ymir, narrowing her eyes a bit. Before she could say something, however, Sasha spoke up. "So the ride is somewhere in here?"

Marco nodded. "Yup!"

"Well, let's go find it!" With that, the bald headed kid ran ahead.

"Wait for me Connie!" Sasha cried racing after him. Her eyes scanned the area looking for the entrance to the ride. Suddenly, she saw it, in the back left corner. "Connie! Get everyone! I found the ride!"

"Hey guys!" Connie called back to the group excitedly. "It's over here!"

The girl glanced up at the entrance and read the sign aloud. "The Gran Fiesta Tour: Starring the Three...." She paused. "Caballeros." She finished, horribly mispronouncing the final word. "What the heck is a Caballero?"

Mikasa was the first person to reach Sasha. "Caballero means gentlemen in Spanish." She answered.

Annie joined the two next. "Also, this ride is based off of the film of the same name which was released in 1945. It was the second package film that Walt Disney made."

Sasha and Mikasa slowly turned their heads towards Annie, surprised. "How did you know that?" The brunette asked.

"I did my research."

"Impressive!" Armin said coming up beside them. "She's prepared. I respect that."

"Look!" Sasha pointed to the queue. "There's no line!"

"Yeah!" Eren grabbed Mikasa and Armin's hands. "Let's go guys! I wanna sit in the front!"

"Alright Eren." Mikasa smiled. Her cheeks had a light blush on them as she brought the scarf up to her lips with her other hand.

"C'mon Connie! We can get the second row!" Sasha said, rushing into the queue line.

"Better hurry up Bert before all the good seats are taken!" Reiner urged his friend forward.

"O-Oh okay!" Bertholdt said as he followed Sasha.

    A handsome tan male cast member stood by the podium near the ride. A giant smile grew on his face. "Ah! Welcome Señors and Señoritas!" He said, his Mexican accent joyfully flowing. "How many?"

"Twelve!" Eren was the one to speak up this time.

"Ah, Muy bien!" The cast member said happily. "Alright, two in a row please."

Eren dragged his friends to the front row, "Guys... We can't sit together..."

The cast member looked over to Eren with remorse in his eyes. "Well, maybe I can make a little exception. Just this once." He said with a kind smile on his face.

"Really?" Eren grinned at him, "Thank you!"

"Of course chico." The cast member beamed before making his way back to the podium.

"C'mon Bert." Reiner urged his friend ahead of him into the next row.

"A-Alright." He said as he made his way into the boat.

"Let's go Sasha!" Connie sat down next.

Sasha nodded and sat down next to her friend. "This is going to be great!"   

"After you Annie." Marco said politely. Annie nodded and sat by herself. He then turned to Jean. "You ready Jean?"

Jean nodded and took his seat. "So is this thing gonna be educational or something?"

"I don't think so, but yet again I don't know." Marco answered honestly.

Ymir took the time to help Krista into the boat before getting in herself.

Once everyone was in the boat, the cast member smiled and waved as the boat began its journey. "Enjoy the ride niños!"

The boat slowly sailed past the other Aztec temple, and on the right was the restaurant. A little girl who happened to be sitting by the railing with her family waved towards the twelve on the boat. Eren waved back to the girl enthusiastically with a bright smile. Sasha also noticed the girl and waved to her as well. The boat eventually made its way into a tunnel that looked like the entrance to an ancient temple. In the distance, there was a purple screen. As the boat inched closer, a red rooster appeared on the screen:

"Aha! Bienvenidos amigos!" The rooster exclaimed, "I am Panchito!"

Soon after, a green bird appeared from the other side and strummed his guitar enthusiastically "I am José Carioca!"

The two birds motioned to the center "And this is-!" Before they could finish, a guitar still on its stand falls and a string breaks.

Panchito gasped. "Where's Donald?"

"I don't know!" José answered.

"He's not here!"

"How come?"

"¿Dónde podría estar?*" Panchito then snapped his fingers. "Serape!" He whistled and both birds were flown off stage by a flying blanket, laughing joyfully.

The boat continued to sail to the left to see Donald with WAY too many sombreros on his head and snapping photos. He turns to the boat and smiles. "Say Cheese!" He says and snaps a picture. The ride basically showed Panchito and José searching for Donald in different locations in Mexico while Donald enjoyed the sights, sounds...and the ladies.

"Donald! Where are you?" Panchito cried as he and José circled a statue of an golden angel on one of the screens. The angel's right wing suddenly pointed into the direction to where Donald was.

José raised his hat politely. "Thanks! You're an angel!"

The boat then made its way into a 'It's a Small World' esque room where little dolls danced and played instruments. On the bridge that the boat would go under, there were little skeletons wearing little somberos playing instruments. The same song that was playing throughout the beginning of the ride was more prominent in this portion.

"Oh guys! Look, they're hitting a Donald Duck pinata!" Sasha pointed towards a trio of dolls, one of which was holding a Donald Duck pinata on a string while another doll was trying to hit it.

"I'd beat that annoying bastard with a stick too..." Ymir muttered under her breath.

The boat exited the room and there were more screens. The first one was of a speedboat pulling a parasail with...an old-fashioned bathing suit in the harness? Just then, Donald raced after the boat on the water, covering himself up with his one hand. Raising his fist, he cried out: "Hey you that's my bathing suit!"

The next screen showed Panchito and José in a restaurant and they flew to one of the cooks. "Excuse me, have you seen a duck?" The rooster asked. The cook lifted up the lid of the tray he was holding and the two birds had uncomfortable looks on their faces. "Ay Yi Yi! Roasted! Goodbye!" Panchito exclaimed as the two then zoomed off the screen.

The screen to the left of that showed cliff divers at Acapulco and Donald walked over, watching them. "I'll show ya!" He said pridefully and jumped off, only to accidentally tie himself in a knot and fell into the water with a splash.

As the boat entered a beautiful night-time scene, they passed three screens slowly. The first screen had a Mariachi band playing joyfully. The second screen had three beautiful women dressed in Mexican attire. Every once and awhile, Donald would try to get off to flirt with the women but would get pulled away by Panchito and José who were in the third screen.

"Aha! Now we got you amigo!" Panchito cried happily as he and José tried to keep him on the serape.

Donald tried to squirm out of his friends grasp. "Let me go! Let. me. go!"

"Oh no Donal', it's show time!" Jose said, helping Panchito keep Donald from getting away.

Ymir chuckled and pointed to Donald on the screen as he attempted to flirt, "Me."

Krista turned her head slowly to look at Ymir, "What do you mean, 'me'?"

Ymir glanced at Krista and shook her head, "Uh, nothing."

The boat made its way down the path and above were little fireworks going off. Just then as the boat began to go around in a semi circle, as the birds finally gave their performance. Panchito began to sang and the other two joined in.

We're three caballeros

Three gay caballeros

They say we are birds of a feather

We're happy amigos

No matter where he goes

The one, two, and three goes

We're always together!

Ymir put her face into her hands and dragged them down her face, "There are words to this damn thing?"

Ohhhhhhh! We have the stars to guide us

Guitars here beside us

To play as we go

We sing and we samba

We shout: "¡Ay caramba!

"What means: "¿Ay caramba?" Jose spoke.

"Oh yes, I don't know!" Panchito replied.

And then it repeated as the boat made its way to the end of the ride. As the boat reached the boarding station, the voices of the birds said their goodbyes.

"Goodbye!" José spoke.

"Adios Amigos!" Panchito said.

"Viva Mexico!" Donald cheered.

"Come again!"

"See ya next time!"

"And Donal', next time please stay on the serape, okay?" José asked politely.

"Serape!?"

"Si, we chased you all over Mexico!" Panchito informed. Donald grumbled inaudible words as the boat finally stopped at the boarding station.

"Welcome back niños!" The cast member from before greeted the kids with the smile. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Heck yeah I did!" Eren responded, still grinning.

"Me too! Let's go on again!" Sasha cheered.

"Or we could not." Ymir said hurriedly trying to get off the boat.

"One more time. One more time." Sasha chanted quietly.

"Yeah, c'mon Sasha! Let's go by ourselves!" Eren suggested, grabbing her hand.

"Well, Sasha, Eren, other people want to ride it too." Armin tried explain.

"Do you see a line anywhere?" Sasha asked, gesturing to the mostly empty queue line.

"Yes." Armin said, ushering them away, "Those people probably don't want to ride with us."

"You know, I'll go with them if you want, to keep them in check." Marco offered.

"Shut up Marco." Jean muttered to his friend. "If you go on. I'll have to go on and that is not happening."

"You losers can do whatever you want." Ymir said with a scoff as she threw her arm around Krista's shoulders. "Let's go Krista."

"W-Wait, where are we going Ymir?" She asked, looking up at her girlfriend.

"Anywhere but here." Ymir responded gently leading her away.

Marco watched them go and turned back to the other nine. "Alright, we should get going too."

As they all exited the ride, Eren noticed a small kiosk off to the side. On some of the shelves, he noticed a DVD of 'The Three Caballeros'.

"Armin... Armin.. I'm buying that." Eren said, before rushing over to the kiosk.

"Eren no. Don't waste your money!" Armin chased after him.

"It's not a waste!" Eren insisted, already grabbing a copy of the movie.

"Just let him get the movie Armin." Mikasa said, placing her hand on the blond's shoulder. "It's not like he's going to watch it every single day."

"I'm gonna watch this every single day!" Eren told the cashier as he paid for the DVD

"Oh God..." Armin whimpered.

Soon, the ten kids walked out of the pavilion, the hot air greeting them once again.

"So, now what?" Annie asked.

Jean shrugged, "I don't know, but I wanna go do something else. I've had enough of following Armin around."

"Jean, don't be mean." Marco scolded.

"Oh my gosh! Connie look! It's Donald Duck!" She said pointing towards the meet and greet station where the duck was.

"Wha?" Connie looked over, "Oh my gosh it's Donald Duck!"

"C'mon! Let's go see him!" Sasha took his hand and began to run in that direction.

And then there were eight.

"Hey, Bert." Reiner glanced up at his friend, "Wanna go grab something to eat?"

Bertholdt nodded. "S-Sure, I'm getting a little hungry anyway."

"Alright, we're gonna head off Armin. See ya later." Reiner said as they walked away.

And then there were six.

"C'mon Marco." Jean grabbed his arm gently, "Let's go walk around a little."

Marco nodded. "Okay. Annie? You coming?"

"Yeah." Annie replied as she made her way over to the two boys.

"We'll meet you later guys." Jean waved to Armin.

Armin waved back, and turned to Mikasa, "So, where do you wanna go next Mikasa?"

The girl shrugged. "It doesn't matter to me. Where do you want to go?"

Armin grabbed the map out of his back pocket, "Well... How about Germany?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Alright! Eren," Armin said as his friend rushed back over, "We're going to go to Germany next."

Eren nodded, "Alright!" He turned Armin around and put his newly bought movie in the boy's backpack.

Armin sighed, but patiently waited for Eren to finish, "Alright guys! Let's get going!"

---------

"Wow! This is so nice!" Krista said as she glanced around. "It actually feels as if I'm in France!"

Ymir smiled softly, "I guess, I've never been to France. I wouldn't know what it feels like."

"They even have a replica of the Eiffel Tower!" She pointed behind the golden painted building where the landmark stood. It wasn't exactly like the real one, but it was pretty darn close to the original.

"Yeah, that is nice..." Ymir stared for a moment. "So, what do you wanna do first?"

"Well, I am a little hungry. Do you think we can get something to eat here?"

Ymir nodded, "Sure, let's find a place." As they walked and looked around, the taller of the two finally noticed a place and pointed, "How about there? L'Artisan des Glaces?" She pronounced the name slowly.

"Ooh! Sounds fancy! Sure!" Krista beamed.

"Sounds like an ice cream place." Ymir walked her over and held the door for Krista and walked inside after. She was right. It was a quaint little ice cream shop. It looked as if it was a cafe in the city of love itself.

Krista walked over to the glass where the ice cream was kept. She began to laugh, "Ymir! They placed scoops of ice cream in the shape of Mickey Mouse's head! That's so cute!"

"Oh, do they have waffle cones?" Ymir asked looking at the ice cream.

"Hmmm," Krista tried to glance over the counter. "I think so!"

"Good, I love waffle cones." Ymir looked over and got in line, "So what do you think you want?"

"I'm going to get a Strawberry Sorbet." Krista responded. "What about you?"

"Mint chocolate chip." Ymir said, "As usual."

The two waited in line for a minute or so before reaching the counter. A middle-aged woman gave them a gentle smile. "Bonjour! How may I help you?"

"I'd like a Strawberry Sorbet please." Krista smiled to the woman.

"Ah, an excellent choice my dear." The woman then looked to Ymir, "And you?"

"Mint chocolate chip in a waffle cone." Ymir told the woman with a smile.

"Alright." She smiled back and went to go get it. She came back and gave them the ice cream. "That will be $9.38."

Ymir pulled her wallet out of her back pocket and handed the woman ten dollar bill.

The woman took the ten politely and placed it in the register and pulled out the change. "Here you are. Enjoy."

Krista thanked the woman and then made her way over to one of the little tables and sat down. "This looks so delicious."

Ymir pulled another dollar out of her wallet and slipped it into the tip jar before sitting down across from Krista. "Yeah it does!" She said before taking a lick of her ice cream.

Krista took the spoon she had grabbed from the counter and took a bite of her ice cream. Her eyes lit up and she hummed in delight. "Wow! This is so good!"

"Hey, lemme try some of yours." Ymir teased leaning over and grabbing Krista's spoon.

The small blonde laughed. "Be my guest."

----------

"I still can't believe that happened!" Sasha said astonished.

Connie nodded in agreement, "I know right? That was so cool!"

"Yeah! I didn't even know you could meet them!"

"I know!" Connie said laughing lightly, "Hey," He pointed across the walkway, "Isn't that Reiner and Bertholdt?"

Sasha looked to where Connie pointed, squinting just a little bit. "Oh yeah! It is them! Oi! Reiner! Bertholdt!" She cried, waving to them, hoping they'd see her.

Reiner thought he heard his name being called and turned a confused look on his face. "Hey, Bert." Reiner said, "There's Connie and Sasha!"

Bertholdt turned to look at his friend, then looked to where he was referring to. A smile laced his lips and waved back to Sasha. "Come on, let's go over to them."

Reiner started over to his other friends, "Hey guys! What have you been up to?"

"We just got back from meeting some of the characters!" Sasha replied with a smile. She pulled out an autograph book from her backpack and handed it to Reiner."Here, take a look!"

Reiner looked at the autographs for a moment and then passed it to Bertholdt so he could look, "That's awesome Sash! We really haven't seen any cool characters yet."

"Isn't it?" Sasha beamed as Bertholdt looked at it. "We even found some that we didn't even knew had meet and greets!"

Bertholdt smiled as he handed the book back to Sasha. "We're going to have to go meet some later...I-I mean, if that's okay with you Reiner..." He stammered.

"Of course dude." Reiner chuckled lightly, "You already know I want to try and meet all the princesses."

"Speaking of princesses, we saw Belle on the way here!" Sasha informed with a smile. "We didn't get the chance to meet her because the line was too long. If you want, we can take you guys back that way later!"

"Uh, of course." Reiner said, "Even though Gaston couldn't woo her, I bet I could."

Bertholdt rolled his eyes gently at his friend. "Anyway, what do we do in the meantime?" He asked, changing the subject.

Sasha pondered about this. "We could always see if there's another ride we can go on." She suggested.

"Yeah!" Connie agreed, "I thought I saw a cool one around here on Marco's map! Test track I think it was!"

"Oh yeah! I remember seeing that one on the map! But, where is it?"

"Let's try over this way." Reiner suggested pointing to the right.

Sasha nodded. "Okay!"

The four teens began their journey through China, then through Norway and were back in Mexico. They made their way across the long bridge that connected the World Showcase to the Future part of the park.

"Do you guys see it yet?" Sasha asked, scanning her surroundings.

Bertholdt shook his head. "No, I don't see it. Maybe it's-"

VRRROOOOM!

"Wait, what was that?" Sasha said looking around.

"It must be the ride!" Connie said, "You know the cars!"

"Hey guys," Bertholdt piped up once again. "Is it that?" He pointed to the structure in front of them. Another car loudly zoomed past on the track above.

"Yeah! There it is! There's Test Track!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Let's go guys!" Reiner rushed towards the back of the line before everyone else.

Sasha ran after Reiner, "C'mon Bertl! C'mon Connie! Let's get a move on!"

Bertholdt nodded and followed after Sasha.

Connie soon followed his friends, "This is gonna be so awesome!"

Surprisingly, the line moved rather quickly and in about a half hour, the four teens were at the front of the line about to board.

"How many?" A young female cast member, probably in the Disney College Program, asked them.

"Four!" Sasha smiled.

"Alright perfect! We can fit you all in one car!" The cast member smiled back as the car carrying people arrived and the passengers left. The gates opened. "Alright you guys, two in the front, two in the back."

"I wanna be in the front!" Reiner said, rushing to the front seat.

"Me too!" Sasha followed happily as she sat down next to the strong blond, "This is gonna be great!"

"I guess we're in the back Bertl." Connie said getting in first.

"Y-Yeah." Bertholdt said as he followed after the smaller boy and sat down.

Once everyone was buckled, the car moved forward. They stopped before reaching a hill as a cast member asked them to pull on the yellow strap to make sure they were strapped in once again. Thankfully, they were and the car moved forward. The ride itself was almost like a driving simulator, except it was more automatic than manual. After two driving tests, the car made its way into the room labeled 'Environmental Conditions.' Orange lights brightly shone as heat filled the room for about two seconds, then entering a room with light blue lights and cold air blowing. Then they had a driving course with increasing speed. It started with ten percent, then to twenty percent, and so on and so on. The course almost looked like they were on a highway. They soon entered a tunnel and the room went pitch black for a few seconds. Suddenly, a blaring car horn and headlights were right in front of them before the car swerved to the right to avoid contact.

"Oh my god!" Sasha screamed. "I thought that was an actual truck for a second!"

Reiner laughed loudly and gripped tightly to the safety bar. Connie also laughed and cheered from the back. Bertholdt looked absolutely petrified as he held onto the safety bar. Then they entered another room. On a green sign, it read 'Barrier Test Area.' They passed what seemed to be a crashed car next to a wall on their left. Suddenly, the car stopped for a second then proceeded to speed towards the doors.

"Tell me when it's over!" Bertholdt cried, squeezing his eyes shut.

Before they could make contact, the doors opened and the car began to zoom on the outside track.

Sasha began to laugh. "Woohoo! We're four-wheeling now!"

"This is so awesome!" Reiner cheered.

"C'mon Bertl!" Connie said, "It's not that bad now!"

Obediently, Bertholdt slowly opened one eye and then the other. "O-Oh," A blush appeared on his cheeks.

"We're going so fast!" Sasha exclaimed.

Sadly, after about twenty more seconds, the fun ended and the car slowed down, entering the building once again.

Sasha's hair was a complete mess due to it being blown around in the wind, but she could care less. "THAT WAS AWESOME!" She cheered.

Reiner could only nod in agreement as he continued to laugh wildly out of joy.

"That was so cool!" Connie said from the back thrashing excitedly.

"Yeah, I-I agree." Bertholdt smiled.

The strong blond finally pulled himself together, but maintained his smile, "Wow! We should do that again guys!"

Sasha nodded excitedly. "Yeah! C'mon! Let's go on again!"

"I don't know...um...once was enough for me." Bertholdt said with a chuckle.

"I could go again!" Connie mentioned.

Reiner shook his head lightly, "If we go on it again we should all want to."

"Yeah, it wouldn't be much fun when we all aren't here." Sasha admitted.

Connie nodded, "Yeah, I guess not. What do you wanna do next though guys?"

Reiner chuckled, "Well, we should get off the ride first."

The car made its way to the boarding station and it came to complete stop. The teens unbuckled their seat belts and got out of the car, making their way to the exit.

Sasha was practically bouncing off the walls. "I can't even describe how fun that was! Oh my gosh, wait until we tell everyone about how awesome this ride was!"

"Same!" Connie exclaimed shaking excitedly.

"Man, that was great!" Reiner said turning to Bertholdt, "Right Bert?"

"Y-Yeah, um...it was...exhilarating to say the least." He said honestly.

"C'mon! Let's go find something else to do!" Sasha exclaimed. 

"Sasha! Wait for us!" Bertholdt said, hurrying after her followed by Reiner and Connie.

----------

"Hey guys. Come look at this." Marco pointed to one stone building. "Disney really makes us feel like we're really there, huh?" He chuckled.

Jean shrugged, "I don't know anything about Norway. I wanted to go to China, but we just had to listen to Annie."

"It's literally the next country over." Annie said rolling her eyes. "We will make our way there as soon as we're done here."

Jean scoffed, "I wanted to go to China first."

"And I wanted to last the entire day without hearing a complaint, but we can't always have our dreams comes true, now can we?"

Marco looked to Annie. "But, Annie, we're in Disney, they should come tru-"

"Marco, usually I appreciate your input, but not this time please."

"Really? I thought you would be used to hearing complaining all the time. Considering who you're friends with," Jean started with a smirk, "I mean does Reiner ever really shut up?"

"Well, yeah." Annie shrugged. "But you leave him out of this, he hasn't complained once today. Knowing Reiner, that's a record."

"Oh really? You're telling me he hasn't complained about his dog not being here?" Jean questioned, "Because if he hasn't that might not be our Reiner."

"Surprisingly, I haven't heard him complain about his dog since the plane ride. Let's keep it that way, otherwise we'll never hear the end of it."

"Whatever, my point is-" Jean started.

"Hey guys!" A familiar voice rang out to them. The three kids turned to see Eren rushing towards them.  "Have you seen Armin or Mikasa? We were in Germany, but I think I lost them..." Eren told his friends.

Annie shook her head, "I haven't seen them."

"Neither have I." Marco said, "If you want Eren, you can stay with us until we find them."

"Yeah, thanks Marco." Eren grinned at him.

The freckled boy smiled. "It's no problem."

"So what do we wanna do while we're in Norway?" Jean asked with a twinge of sarcasm in his voice.

"Well, I saw that there was a ride on the map." Marco said, pulling the map out once again. He scanned it and nodded. "Yup! There's a ride!"

"Oh! What ride is it?" Eren asked looking over his shoulder at the map.

"Frozen Ever After."

"Marco no." Eren shook his head.

"Eh, if it's the only ride close I'll go on it." Jean said with a shrug.

"Same, I'm not the biggest Frozen fan, but it'll be air conditioned. Why not?" Annie said with another shrug of her shoulders.

"Come on Eren, it'll be over before you know it." Marco tried to encourage the brunet. "It's not like it's going to be like how long the movie was."

"You saw what happened Marco. I don't wanna do that again." Eren shook his head.

"What, you afraid of a little kid's ride Eren?" Jean scoffed, "Typical."

"I am not!" Eren snapped back.

"Then go on the Frozen ride, Eren." Jean smirked.

"No way. It's dumb." Eren crossed his arms.

"Or you're afraid." Jean shrugged.

"Fine, let's go on the damn ride." Eren mumbled grabbing Marco's hand and almost dragging him.

~Three Minutes Later~

"That actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be." Annie said as the gang exited the building the ride was in.

As Eren walked out he had a glazed over look in his eyes. He felt like his soul had left his body and ascended to astral plane.

"See Eren?" Marco said, turning his head to look to the brunet. "It wasn't that bad."

Eren snapped out of his trance-like state, "Huh? What?"

"I said, it wasn't that bad."

"I don't know." Eren said flatly, "I don't think I remember it."

Annie raised her eyebrow. "What do you mean you don't remember it? We were just on it."

Eren shrugged, "I just... Don't remember it. Like I wasn't even there."

"Anyway," Marco piped up, "Do you guys want to look at the shops or do you want to continue through the showcase?"

"I could shop." Jean said already starting off.

"I'm going to go with him so I can stand in the air conditioning. I'm still not used to this heat." Annie said, following after him.

Marco turned to Eren. "Then, I guess we're going shopping."

-----------

"How did we lose him!?" Armin shouted, grabbing Mikasa by the shoulders, "I told you we should have gotten that kiddie leash for him! They came in teen sizes!"

"I don't know!" Mikasa raced a hand through her hair. "But, how are we going to find him in these crowds!?"

"I don't know! He could be all the way in China by now!" Armin groaned, placing his hands in his hair, intertwining the locks between his fingers.  "I'm supposed to be the responsible one! Carla made me promise not to let him get into trouble!"

Now it was Mikasa's turn to place her hands on his shoulders. "Armin," She said calmly. "We'll find him. Even if it takes us the entire day. Now think, if we were Eren, where could we have gone?"

Armin whined and pulled out a map, "Well, he wouldn't be in Norway. The Frozen ride is there, and he hates Frozen..."

Mikasa looked over his shoulder, her grey eyes scanning the map. "Maybe he's in Mexico? You know how much he liked that ride in the Pavilion."

"Yeah! Maybe. Let's go check it out. If he's not there we can walk around... Since Mexico is at the start of it all." Armin said, calming himself a little.

She nodded. "Alright." The girl took his hand, holding it tightly. "Take some deep breaths. We'll find him." She said and began to lead the way to Mexico. Eren, she thought, Please be okay.

Armin took a few shaky breaths, and gave a sharp nod. Now, usually it wouldn't be that big of a deal if one of their friends ran off by themselves, but Eren was impulsive and who knows what kind of trouble he could get into.

----------

"I can't believe you actually tried to flirt with her Reiner." Bertholdt said in disbelief as he, Reiner, Sasha and Connie made their way out of France.

"I told you I was gonna do it. I'm just surprised she denied me." Reiner scoffed, still a little hurt over the rejection.

"I-I know, but I thought you were joking! She isn't supposed to-" He stopped for a brief moment, trying to find the right words to say. "...Belle already has a prince who loves her. You would want to take her away from him?" Bertholdt asked him. He thought the way he was talking sounded ridiculous, but there were little kids all around and he didn't want to ruin any child's innocence. Especially, if that place was Walt Disney World.

"So? The dude was a giant hairy beast at one point. That doesn't seem like something you just get over." Reiner pointed out.

"Well, she's already been with one hairy beast. Why would she want a second?" Ymir's voice came from behind the four others. She approached them with Krista by her side.

Krista glanced up at her girlfriend. "Ymir, that wasn't nice." She crossed her arms over her chest.

Ymir shrugged in response, "I still mean it."

The blonde rolled her eyes gently, shaking her head. Then she looked back to the group. "So what have you guys been up to?"

"We went on Test Track and oh my gosh, it was so much fun!" Sasha explained with a bright smile.

"Yeah! We busted through a wall!" Connie said grinning.

"Oh my gosh! Wait, you actually burst through a wall?!" Krista's eyes widened.

"Well, it was a fake wall... But still super cool!" Connie said with a small shrug.

"Yeah!" Sasha continued, "We went really really fast too!"

"Yeah," Reiner smiled disregarding Ymir, "If we get to come back here we should ride it together Krista!"

Connie looked up to his friend, "You really bounce back fast."

"So, what did you two do?" Sasha asked Krista and Ymir.

"Got ice cream and walked around a bit." Ymir shrugged. It was really no different than what she and Krista might do if they were back home.

"Wait, ice cream?" Sasha's eyes widened and her smile appeared once again. "Where did you guys go for ice cream?"

"It was in France. It was a cute little ice cream shop and they had sorbet too! It was really good!"

Sasha turned to face Reiner, Bertholdt and Connie. "Guys, we're going back to France."

"I think it's a little late to do that now Sash," Reiner said placing a hand on her shoulder, "But we can get ice cream tomorrow!"

The girl looked up to the blond. "Promise?"

Reiner nodded with a smile, "Yeah. I promise."

"Okay," She smiled back. "I'm holding you to that promise."

"I wouldn't expect any less," Reiner chuckled lightly.

"Hey, dudes! There's Marco!" Connie pointed out soon after.

"Oh, yeah! That is Marco!" Bertholdt said after shielding his eyes from the sun to get a better look. "There's Jean too...and A-Annie."

"There's another person with them! I think it's Eren!" Sasha added.

"But if Eren's with them, where are Armin and Mikasa?" Krista asked.

"EREN!" Armin burst through the crowd of his friends and ran faster than anybody thought possible to Eren. The blond latched onto his friend tightly. "Oh thank god we found you!"

Mikasa hurried after him and also wrapped her arms around the boy. "We were so worried about you!"

Eren stiffened and was able to keep his balance as his friends latched to him, "Get off of me!" He groaned trying to get free of their grip.

"No!" Armin held him tighter, "Don't you ever run off like that again!"

Mikasa just nodded and tightened her grip as well.

"Get off of me guys! I was fine! I was with Marco!"

Mikasa was the first one to let go. She brushed off her dress and glanced back up. A light blush appeared on her cheeks. "Well, as long as you were with Marco and not by yourself."

Eren groaned again. "Jesus guys. You aren't my parents!"

Armin held on for a few more seconds looking as if he were close to tears, "We might as well be your parents. Who else is gonna look after you?"

"Armin, really?" Eren scoffed "I'm responsible!"

At that moment, Sasha looked to Connie and nodded. She then walked over to the brunet. "Hey Eren, you'll NEVER guess who Connie and I met today."

"Uh, Mickey Mouse?" The brunet guessed the obvious first.

"No, but your really close." Sasha smirked.

"Goofy?"

"You're still really close, but it wasn't Goofy."

Eren thought for a moment, "Donald!" He said enthusiastically.

"Yeah!" Sasha smiled. "But he wasn't alone..."

"But you said you didn't meet Mickey or Goofy?" Eren said, confused again.

"C'mon man! It's an easy one!" Connie started to explain, "We were near the front of the line and two others came out. In Mexico."

"I don't... Mickey and Goofy?" Eren said still confused.

"It's not Mickey and Goofy!" Sasha exclaimed. "Eren, don't you remember the ride at the Pavilion? We wanted to go on it again together? Do you remember who was with Donald?"

"Yeah, but..." Eren paused realizing what they meant, "Oh you sons of bi-"

"Language!" Armin called out suddenly.

"Oh, shush Armin!" Eren said back.

"Now wait a second Eren," Sasha said reaching into her backpack and pulling out an autograph book. "Here." She handed it to him.

Eren snatched the autograph flipping through until he found what he was looking for, "Woah!" On the top of the page read: 'To Eren,' and the signatures of the Three Caballeros were underneath.

"We felt bad that you didn't get to see themwhen they were there. So, after we left the line, we found the nearest gift shop and bought another autograph book. Then we met them again and got their autographs for you." Sasha explained with a smile.

"... Thank you so much!" Eren threw his arms around Sasha giving her a quick hug, and then he turned to Connie giving him a fist bump and a smile.

Sasha's smile grew. "You don't have to thank us Eren." She said with a light chuckle.

"Uh, yeah I do! This is so awesome!" Eren smiled brightly at her.

The girl laughed. "Well then, in that case. You're welcome."

Armin looked down at his watch. "Hey guys. It's almost nine, we better get going!"

"I just hope I can make it to the bus stop." Krista said. "My feet are killing me. I'm not used to walking this much."

"I can carry you," Ymir offered with a grin.

"Thank you Ymir." She said happily. "I really appreciate it."

Ymir quickly scooped Krista up in her arms, and Reiner frowned.

"You know Krista. I could probably carry you better," Reiner gave the girl a smile.

"You can barely carry your own ego. I think I've got this one." Ymir held to Krista tighter as she walked away.

The rest of the kids followed and they made their way out of the park. Once they got to the bus stop, they didn't have to wait too long. In fact, just a minute after, the vehicle pulled in front of the bus stop. Everyone got on and in about five minutes, they were back at the hotel. It was just as beautiful as it was during the day. The torches were burning brightly, giving guests sight in the evening. The bus pulled up to the front of the resort and opened the doors, letting the kids out.

~~~~~~~~~

* 'Where Could He Be?' in Spanish

Also, these kids are having such a great time and it makes me happy.

Just imagining Reiner laughing made my lifespan increase more.

Reiner calling Sasha 'Sash' makes me happy.

EPCOT is my second favorite park by the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 162 11
"ARE YOU SAYING YOU DON'T LOVE ME." " YES! OMG YES! YOU FINALLY GET THAT I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU!" ➩ 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢 Attack on Titan 𝚌�...
2.3K 71 19
Reiner Braun, a warrior from Marley island loves a Queen from the island kingdom of Paradise, Historia Reiss. The two islands are hostile to each oth...
23.4K 574 12
This is a continuation of my first book "In an Alternate Reality-An Attack on Titan Fan-Fic". This book will pick up were I left off. It will cover a...
29K 767 23
Deal with it. I like Sasha..sorry girls if you're hoping this is x female reader. You are joining the Trainee Corps hoping to making your mission suc...