memories ➩ carrison

By justjedithings

NEW: In which Carrie & Harrison have been married for 9 years and live in New York with their children until... More

ONE ; PEPPERMINT
TWO; DR.KIMBLE
THREE; SANTA CLAUSE
FOUR; ORANGE JUICE
FIVE; CHRISTMAS EVE EVE
SIX; CHRISTMAS EVE ( 1985 )
SEVEN; CHRISTMAS EVE PART 2
EIGHT; CHRISTMAS
ELEVEN; WHEN HARRY MET CARRIE
TEN; NEWS
TWELVE; MEMORIES
THIRTEEN; HOME AGAIN
FOURTEEN; NEW YEARS
FIFTEEN; BUBBLE BATH
SIXTEEN; BIRTHDAY ACCIDENTS
SEVENTEEN; ANOTHER HOSPITAL
EPILOGUE
UPDATE

NINE; PICNIC

207 10 6
By justjedithings

The beauty of the forest comforted Harrison as he and his family strolled through the nut brown forest of Central Park. The twigs were crunching under everyone's feet as they now were in the picnic area of the park.

"I wanna lay here!" Kathleen shouted at her parents as her pig tails bounced in the air as she made her way to a spot right by the sparkling blue lake.

"But that's right by the lake, Kathleen!" Justin told his younger sister taking all the excitement out of the four year old.

"What's wrong with a lake?" Harrison asked his two children once he made his way to them carrying the basket with all their treats that included sandwiches, fruits, and a apple pie for desert.

"It could break any second!" He outsmarted his father. For Justin was right the lake had been frozen all winter long.

"It's alright, it won't break anytime soon." Carrie told Justin helping Harrison out as she made her way to the group holding Zac's hand.

"If you say so.." he snickered as he laid out the checkered blanket on the forest green grass before Kathleen jumped on it quickly bringing the basket with her as she opened the basket.

"Hey, not yet!" Justin shot at his sister once she had a hold of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"He's right sweetheart, we have to get everything situated." Harrison said as he sat on the blanket joining his family before setting all the plates out.

"What does sit-tua-ted mean?" Kathleen said titling her head at her father as Carrie gave a small giggle before covering her mouth.

"It means he has to get everything set up." Carrie told the curious girl as she brought her into her lap.

Once Harrison got everything set up like the plates all spread out over the blanket they all said a small prayer before they all dug in.

After everything was cleaned Kathleen sat up and asked, "Can we go play?" To her father who looked at Carrie.

"Yes, but be careful!" Carrie warned her as she got up and ran to the bridge nearby with Justin and Zac following behind her.

"They are cute kids." Carrie told Harrison as she leaned back onto Harrison's chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"They really are." He said as he watched them now go onto the bridge as Carrie's eyes fluttered shut.

- - -

"Alright time to go." Harrison told his two kids that were still awake as they both groaned helping him pick up plates and putting them in the basket.

"What time is it?" Carrie asked Harrison as she now sat up looking around finding herself in a park suddenly freezing from the cold air.

" 'Bout 4:30." He told her glancing down at his watch she had bought for him last Christmas

"Mom, there's one more gift!" Justin exclaimed as he reached under the Christmas tree grabbing a small box topped with a bow.

"Is it mine?!" Kathleen asked Carrie as she looked at both her and the gift.

"No, baby it says it's for daddy." She told her as she looked at the tag that hanged delicately on the box.

"For me?" Harrison questioned Carrie as he made his way towards her with Zac close behind him.

"No for her other dad." Carrie shot at him earning a laugh from Justin and Zack as Kathleen sat in the corner playing with her new toys.

"Carrie you shouldn't have!" Harrison exclaimed once he opened the box that showed a sternly silver Rolex watch.

"You deserved it babe." She told him pressing a deep kiss on his lips while their kids all protested.
- - -
"I had a great time, dad." Justin told Harrison while Harrison ruffled his son's hair with his free hand. Kathleen had fallen asleep before she made their way to the car so Harrison had been holding her on his hip.

"Im glad you did, buddy." He said as his two boys got in the car leaving him setting Kathleen in her car seat buckling her.

"They really love you Harrison." Carrie told him leaving a smile on his lips as he got in the car.

"Alright who wants ice cream?" Harrison asked his family as they all exclaimed including Carrie while Kathleen slept peacefully.

Once the ice cream place was in view Harrison made a right into the right hand lane before a drunk driver came crashing into his lane making the driver crash into Harrison.

"You a**hole!" Harrison yelled before he swirled into the grass right by his lane as the window in the back crashed leaving Kathleen screaming.

- - -

Harrison eyes fluttered open as he moved his head to the right finding Carrie laying in a hospital bed in a neck brace covered in tubes.

"Carrie..." Harrison whispered before he shot up earning a nurse running to his side comforting him by gently laying him back down.

"What's wrong with my wife!" Harrison shouted at the nurse as she told him to lay back down.

"Sir, lay back down please." The nurse told him as he protested and didn't let her lay him down as he kept trying to sit up.

"I will not until you tell me what's wrong with my wife!" He threatened pointing his finger at her.

"Mr Ford, she's okay." She told him as calmly as she could before she shouted for another nurse that quickly came to her side helping Harrison lay back down.

"What's going on here?" Harrison heard Doctor Kimble's voice break the silence as he came to Harrison's side.

"What's wrong with my wife?!" He yelled as Dr.Kimble raised is his hands in the air playfully.

"She's okay Harrison, now calm down." He said as Harrison laid his head down on the pillow.

"Where are my kids! My kids!" He shouted shooting up from the pillow once again frantically looking around searching for his kids.

"Their okay." He simply told Harrison as he pointed to a bed on the side from him that Kathleen peacefully laid while Justin laid across from her and Zac laid across from Harrison.

"Please let me go to her." He whimpered as tears fell down his cheeks as the doctor turned to the nurses nodding to them before they carefully took his tubes out.

Once Harrison made his way to Kathleen's bed where she laid peacefully he placed his hand fragility on her swollen face before whispering, "My baby girl I'm so sorry." He told her as he couldn't hold it in any longer and tears streamed down his face as he bent down and kissed her forehead.

"Im such a bad father..." he gently told Kathleen as he rubbed her check shaking his head.

"Mr.Ford you've been through a lot I think you need to lay down." Dr.Kimble told Harrison as he helped him go to his bed laying him down carefully.

"What do you mean I've been though a lot?" Harrison asked him as he laid his head down on the pillow while he curiously looked at the doctor.

"Why you lost half of your memory!" Doctor Kimble told him with a laugh as Harrison stared at him clearly not getting the joke.

"What do you mean I lost half of my memory?" Harrison questioned Dr.Kimble as he froze looking at Harrison.

"You mean you remember everything that's happened in your life?" Dr.Kimble asked him seriously locking eyes with Harrison.

"Yeah.. why wouldn't I?" Harrison said confused while Dr.Kimble and the nurses looked at Harrison amazed.

"This is a miracle!" Dr.Kimble exclaimed loud enough for the whole hospital to hear while Harrison looked weirded out now..

HEY EVERYONE! IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.. MY FRIEND INVITED ME (SHORT NOTICE) TO GO TO A HOTEL WITH HER AND HER FAMILY SO I COULD'NT UPDATE. BUT HAPPY FOURTH EVERYONE AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE FOURTH OF JULY🇺🇸❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 257 24
Carrie met Harrison when he came by the ice cream shop she worked at. Carrie found out that Harrison had a son and Harrison found out that Carrie had...
11.5K 602 30
After his wife gets into a life threatening car accident, Mike and Carrie are forced to start their whole marriage over.
21.3K 1.1K 50
-❤-
18.1K 543 29
NFL superstar Harrison Ford tears his acl early in the season, potentially costing him his shot at MVP. While getting a diagnosis and treatments for...