Falling For Mister Nobody [CO...

By Books_and_nerds

Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is... More

FFMN ❤︎
DISCLAIMER
Ohmigod! Finallyyy❤️
Chapter One- End of Summer
Chapter Two- The video
Chapter Three- You're Michelle Reynold
Chapter Four- He's a real gangster
Chapter Five- I hate movies
Chapter Six- I know karate. Kung-fu thing-y
Chapter Seven- What do you want?
Chapter Eight- The Tragic death of Iphone 6s
Chapter Nine- Punishment Slip
Chapter Ten- Kill him
Chapter Eleven- I am here to propose a deal of your interest.
Chapter Twelfth- The Brook
Chapter Thirteen- The Fight
Chapter Fourteen- I-- No, everyone saw Nobody shirtless
Chapter Fifteen- What's your favourite colour?
Chapter Sixteen- Evan
Chapter Seventeen- I know you
Chapter Eighteen- I don't bite
Chapter Nineteen- Poor Evan
Chapter Twenty- Mr. Black Richmond
Chapter Twenty One- Heart-attack
Wattys❤️
Not an UPDATE!
Chapter Twenty-Two- Mr and Mrs Reynold
Chapter Twenty-Three-I don't hate you
Chapter Twenty-Four- I never saw that coming!
Chapter Twenty-Five- You're not going anywhere Martin Woodie
Chapter Twenty-Six- And it happened!
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Stupid Building, Stupid street!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nutella
Chapter Twenty Nine- Watch me
Chapter Thirty- I love burgers
Chapter Thirty One- Oops I'm still tipsy
Chapter Thirty two- I thought you would catch me like he did
Chapter Thirty Three- Lost times
Chapter Thirty Four- Rumor
Chapter Thirty Five- This hilarious meeting
Chapter Thirty Seven- I couldn't believe this guy!!!
Chapter Thirty Eight- It's nothing. It doesn't matter
Chapter Thirty Nine- Girlfriend
Chapter Forty- Stitches
Chapter Forty One- Hug day
Chapter Forty Two- It's not a goodbye
Chapter Forty Three- Share the same oxygen as her
Chapter Forty Four- Use him
Chapter Forty Five- The Farewell
Chapter Forty Six- Jacket
Chapter Forty Seven- SURE JERK!
Chapter Forty Eight- The winter formals
Chapter Forty Nine- Come to the dance
Chapter Fifty- Lucky me
Chapter Fifty One- I love you Mister Nobody
Epilogue- It's not an End

Chapter Thirty Six- Ice cream

777 61 7
By Books_and_nerds

Chapter Thirty Six- Ice cream

"Big brother!!!" Ky cheered and hopped from my lap and ran to him, hugging his legs.

Oh my frigging gosh!

Ky....Kyle.

I just couldn't believe it.

I was staring at a dark haired guy with familiar brown eyes as wide as my own.

I stood up, numbly, and just stared at Evan who was Ky's brother.

He'd told me about the brother.

I should've put the two and two together but, it was a mere coincidence I met Ky, and not to mention I was overwhelmed at something else brewing inside of me.

"Evan..." Ky cried towing at his dark jeans.

Nobody looked down at his brother-- who, now I understood why looked familiar to me somehow. He had Evan's eyes.

He had same hair and even the sarcasm was soundly familiar.

"How's my buddy?" He asked, smiling, holding him up in his arms.

"I am awezome. Are you mad at me?" He adorably pronouncing the S as his Z.

"Why would I?" He kissed his cheek and I didn't know why I felt flustered.

"Principal called you..." Ky trailed, sadly, and looked down. But, Evan made him face him and kissed his other cheek too.

"I can never be angry with you. Always remember that, okay?" Ky's lips immediately lifted upwards.

"Thank yoouuuuuu..." He grinned and hugged him tight around the neck with his small arms.

Suddenly, pulling away Ky turned to me,

"Meet my new friend, bro. Come here Mishel." I almost laughed at how he pronounced my name. It sounded so cute and funny. I snapped out of my daze and walked towards him with weak knees, wobbling under my weight.

It was the first time after the kiss that we came face to face with each other.

"Hey..." I couldn't even say a small Hi to him. My cheeks were burning with the intense heat because I couldn't chuck out the image of my perfect kiss that happened the other night.

And just like that my eyes went to his lips. Those perfect pink lips. Smooth and soft. And warm.

He cleared his throat and I looked back up, apologetically. "What are you doing here?" He uttered in his usual rude voice. I hated him.

No hey? No hello?

Just like his ole self!

"I'm here for a meeting with Mr. Miller. And I guess he called you for Ky?" Why was I still trying to be nice?

Oh yeah, because the jerk here was pretending like nothing ever happened between us.

How the hell he's supposed to protect me if he'd keep being the one who's hurting me?

He nodded and pulled his attention back to Ky, who was busy tapping his finger on his cheek, flipping his eyes at me then at Evan and then back at me.

"Are you his girlfriend?" He suddenly asked, making me stumble back.

I steadied myself and shook my head, vigorously.

Evan clarified, "She's in my school."

Wow... I thought at least I deserved to be tagged as a friend!

Guess, I was right and Kim was wrong. And that our kiss meant nothing at all to him.

No... I wouldn't cry in front of him.

I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing he's hurt me right.

Or either he's really good at hiding his real emotions.

Asshole!

"Oh..." Ky said, not believing his word and giving me a teasing smile.

But, before Nobody could detect the hurt in my eyes, I excused myself saying I needed to make a quick call.

***

After I managed to stabilize myself somehow and took enough air in my system to withstand his presence, I walked back to where the office was.

Without thinking, I pushed the door open and saw Mr. Miller already engrossed in schmoozing with Evan.

But, he looked annoyed.

Ky dropped down from Evan's lap and walked towards me. He held my hand and pulled me down.

I crouched down to hear what he had to say.

"He's angry. Evan will lose it." He mumbled, scratching the back of his head.

I couldn't help but smile at his adorability. If that's even a word!

I winked at him and whispered, "Let me handle this."

He nodded and walked back to Evan. They were already staring at me.

I smiled big at Mr. Miller, "I'm Michelle Reynold."

Instantly the old guy stood up and shook his hand with mine. "I-I am Paul Miller."

He was a man of forty something with gray hair and a little white beard, he was same height as me and had light blue eyes. 

"Please, have a seat." He offered.

I took the seat beside Nobody, ignoring his gaze at me, but out of corner of my eyes, saw him rolling his eyes at me.

Huh? Excuse me, what was that for?!

"I've given you my final decision, Mr. Royce. I am sorry he can't go out after the stunt he pulled in the class again, and I've to detain him for couple of days after school."

I gasped, internally. Brutal! How could he be like this? Did he not have a heart?

Ky whined and hugged Evan tightly, shutting his eyes.

"Nice... I am really impressed," I said and his smile turned into a grin.

But, quickly dropped when I completed, "by your brutality. If we really bought this school, I will make sure to terminate your position."

I placed my right leg on the left and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

He trembled in his seat and wiped the beads of sweat which formed on his forehead.

Yes, I can do this!

"I-I am sorry. I am so sorry. I am a big fool. I didn't know what I was saying,"

I cut him short, "So you're drunk or on drugs?" I raised my brow and his lips quivered with fear when he said, "Please, Ms. Reynold don't take my job away. I promise, it won't happen again. I'm as sober as ever but,"

"You forgot who you were talking to. He's just a four year old who can be scared at times and what if he peed? I drooled a lot... but, my teachers helped me, not scolded me!! I am going to make sure,"

And next second he was down at my feet. Real funny.

I jerked away, standing up, scared of what he was doing. Maybe this got a little out of hand. I didn't mean to do this...

"Hey..." I mumbled and he stood back up. Fear written all over his face.

"I just want you to be gentler with children. He's four. Please have some humanity before making such decisions. That's all I have to say."

"I am sorry. You're right, Miss Reynold." He turned towards Evan, "I am sorry, Mr. Royce. And you can take out Kyle for the rest of the day but, make sure you drop him off before ten." He cracked a smile at Ky while Evan remained deadpanned.

As usual.

He pulled at my jeans and I picked him up. He was so light.

To my utter surprise, he kissed my cheek and I blushed like I was four too.

"What's this for?" I chuckled.

He shrugged and asked, "Are we still going for an ice cream?"

"Definitely," I brushed his soft smooth hair back but, flinched away remembering the last time I did that it was Evan's.

"Kyle... come on. We have to go."

Evan walked towards me and I was praying, I wouldn't drop Ky on the ground with my shaking knees.

Ky passed himself from my arms to his and in this process, our hands touched, making me shiver all the way down to my toes.

I looked away from his cold brown eyes.

"I be waiting for you, Mishel." He said in his defected English before waving his hand and leaving. Though, Evan didn't even once glance back at me.

_________

Thank you so much for finding time to read my book. Do lemme me know what you think of it:)

Please Vote/Comment/Share

~D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 59.5K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
3.2M 80.3K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
291K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
2.5M 84.3K 36
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...