Life Is Unfair ~Malcolm in th...

By ashesrise

Jayde Masters (Jaded) is a fourteen year old "normie". She's labelled as one of the worst kids in her neighbo... More

The Test
Normal Girl Meets Boy Genius
Welcome to my Life
"That" Family
Odd One Out
Butterflies
Favorites
A/N
Admit It
A/N
Nuts
Operation Surprise Bunny
Decorate the Tree, Not Your Brother
Other Story! :D
Always Remember
New Year's with the Brats
New Year's with the Brats pt. 2
Updates
The Fanfiction Awards 2016
The New Girl
Oh, hell no.
Tomato Face
Story Change
Updated Version
Me and My Broken Heart
Unexpected
Please Be There
Changes
love is a terrible thing
i need you
better days.

Perfection

1.6K 32 15
By ashesrise

I ran down the hallway and grabbed Malcolm's backpack and pulled him backwards.
"Hey, what the--"
That's as far as he got before I pushed him facefirst into the lockers and watched him crumple to the ground.
I turned towards Nikki and smiled. She turned to run and I lunged forward and grabbed her foot. I pulled her leg and she hit the ground so hard, I heard a crack.
"Jayde!" Malcolm said, standing slowly.
"Forever and always, Malcolm, remember that? I remember that! Seems like your DICK--" I drove my knee up into a place where guys definitely do not want a knee drive up into. "Forgot about that!"
I turned around and left Malcolm cussing on the ground, Nikki crying on her face, and Reese running after me.
"Jayde! Jayde! JAYDE STOP!" Reese said, grabbing my arm and spinning me around.
"Leave me alone! Leave! Me! Alone! Reese Wilkerson, leave me alone--"
Reese grabbed my hands and pulled me into him. I felt his arms wrap around me and hold me up as I started sobbing uncontrollably.
"He left me, Reese," I cried. "Why did he leave me?"
"Because he didn't know perfection was staring him right in the face."

~UPDAAAAAAAAAATE 👌👌👌👌 so what do you think will happen next guys? Leave some ideas in the comments!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.6K 33
16 year old Jade has a drunken mother, an unforgivible dad and five guys bullying her so what happends when shes forced to live with one .And what wi...
25K 1.1K 26
Meet Sammy. 18 years old. He's a normal, liking rap. And hanging out with friends. Sammy's a good guy and everyone likes him. Meet Skate. 19 years o...
134K 3.1K 76
{SPIN-OFF TO LET'S PRETEND} {CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE} "Are you joking? That's absurd - that is, that's straight ludicrous! " ─────☆*: .。..。.:*...
144 3 14
There wasn't really anything all that special about me. I considered myself an average person with average looks. That being said, I also considered...