HELPING UNDISCOVERED STORIES!

By OnceUponATiime

Does your story have >1000 reads? Here's where you can share it! Just comment! More

HELPING UNDISCOVERED STORIES!
Taffyshadow
PrincessWird
Frozen_Wolf - The Blink - Fantasy

Little_miss_propper

221 16 7
By OnceUponATiime

Little_Miss_Propper

Story Title: Incaged

Genre(s): Fantasy

Prologue: (Copyright to Little_Miss_Propper . All rights reserved) If you have been hearing on the news that there has been thirty earthquakes in Japan in the last month; be alarmed. If you have heard that has been 10 tsunamis in South America in the last two weeks; be alarmed. If you have overheard someone say that there was five hurricanes in Florida in the last five days; be alarmed. For these are the monsters rising from their cage in the Earth. I can't tell you my name (at least not yet). All I can tell you is this. Once you turn this page, it is too late, the monsters will be hunting you too. This is a warning to all you poor, innocent people. Read on if you dare...

Reads: 154 reads.

Votes: 33 votes.

Comments: 33 comments.

My review: It is a creative and imaginative. It is very different and not your typical cliché. I enjoyed myself very much, and I would recommend it to you fantasy readers. Does need some grammar fixing, but that's nothing an editor can't do.

Recommend it to: Fantasy readers who love imaginative stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 2.8K 97
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
29.8K 982 58
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs
188K 2.1K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...