Tiny Tales From This Universe

Av cchinu

While the universe is full of stars and galaxies, it's full of stories as well. Come, board the spaceship of... Mer

Tiny Tales Of This Universe
The 'Blind' Date
Prince Charming
Cat In The Oven
A Wish
Detective Diary
A Day To Remember
His Beloved Pet
An Investigation
The Witch Chronicles
If Only I Could Pause The Time
Demons of the Past
The Love For My Mother
Hey Stranger
He and She
Deception
The Bridge
Jungle Diary
Dear Diary
The Little Audience
The Superhero Tales
The God's Gambit
Romantic Killer
Forever Isn't Meant for Everyone
Safe Shell
The Best Brother
The Supervillain Tales
What's in a Name?
A Tea Date
The online dilemma
The Universe Smiles

The Cursed Child

35 5 13
Av cchinu

He was the cursed child. From the moment he was born, he was the cursed child. It wasn't in his hands, nothing of it was. And still, he was accused for everything that unfolded in his life.

When the first cry of baby Rahul echoed through that confined hospital room in the small village, the woman lying on the bed portrayed an expression of joy. It wasn't only that though, mingled with that was a hint of satisfaction. After three girls, she had finally given birth to a boy. After four long years of marriage, she had finally satisfied her husband. But little did the woman know that that was the last service she would be doing for him.

When the lobby of that hospital was filled with the noises of cheering relatives, of a happy mother-in-law, a proud father-in-law, and a bragging husband; the room inside became silent. The shallow breathing sound that adorned the room a moment ago was no more there. That almost inaudible thud of that tired, thumping heart was no more there. The woman's soul had finally found a silent abode where there were no demands, no expectations, no pressures; nothing. It was just she and her peaceful soul.

There was nothing that little boy could have done. He was just opening his eyes, feeling those touch, hearing those first sounds. He was too busy watching the different faces, watching those lips go wide, being carried from one pair of hands to another, and many other things baby Rahul didn't understand. But the important thing was, he was too busy; too busy to hear that silence in the adjoining room. And yet, he was accused of that crime.

The very moment of his birth had smeared his hands with blood.

The very moment of his birth had sealed his fate.

The very moment of his birth had termed him the cursed child. 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

5.8K 568 23
Theory- Star crossed lovers eventually reunit, no matter what comes their way. Proof- ||Read the story and find it out yourself||
23.2K 4.7K 144
"Small little tales to keep you entertained."
1 0 6
Collection of Short Stories. From horror to drama, science fiction to fantasy, there's a story for everyone here.
1.6K 101 21
A girl shifted to the new city with high hopes. Made friends for life. She falls in love, but she didn't know that her love story had a short life. S...