A Step too Far (Septiplier)...

By PeijiChan

YouTube celebrities Markiplier and Jacksepticeye have been friends for a while now, but when one Livestream t... More

hoi!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
U R G E N T
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
got tagged!
Chapter 26
I'm sorry! 😥
Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
random thing
got tagged (again)
Chapter 34
tagged again
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
hoi!
help?
hi!

Chapter 5

2.8K 100 102
By PeijiChan

A/N: It's 1:45 am. I can't sleep. I wrote a chapter. Enjoy.

  After a few respawns, the shooting battle was over. Jack and Mark reset the game and played again, neither of them dying.
  Jack usually killed most of the monsters. Mark? Well, he tried his best. One problem was that when a jumpscare came, they would jump back a bit. Most of the time they would land on the couch, but they would sometimes land on each other or the floor.
  One time when this happened, jack fell on to mark, and the chat had some things to say about it.

  Lordofmemes- catch your baby mark! -^u^-

Fujoshi_13- aww! So cute!

  Of course, mark and jack were wearing VR headsets and couldn't see the comments. They just continued to play the game.
  Later in the game, a jumpscare came. Jack fell back a bit and landed on the coffee table. Mark somehow fell forward, right on top of Jack. Their headsets knocked together, sending mark flying off, and Jack's moving up on top of his forehead. Their faces touched as they lay shocked in a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 195 35
This is a Septiplier fan fiction. Markiplier and Jacksepticeye are famous celebrities on the internet, and so they become friends, but there is more...
44.2K 1K 22
Update: This is now closed due to wanting to support Mark and Sean's current relationships. I don't like the hate their partners receive (even though...
52.7K 1.3K 12
Dark and Anti have a lot of issues to deal with and stress levels are off the charts, so they decide to use each other to relieve the tension. Words:...
158K 7.7K 30
Mark and Jack are your seemingly normal college roommates, until the nights roll around. With power that human nature can't describe, they have to do...