The feisty, the cocky, and th...

Από Swissgirl10

Louis Tomlinson is my best friend. Yeah, that guy from One Direction. Only problem? He and I haven't spoken i... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.

Chapter 3.

3.4K 60 12
Από Swissgirl10

I entered his place in the dark.

I stepped forward barely then fell over.

I felt something glided along my waist and I stopped mid air.

Luke stood in back of me holding me up right.

“Nice catch.” I mumbled.

“Yes I know.” He said flipping on the lights.

I winced slightly and took in the scene. It was mostly clean since he does keep his stuff neat like me. That was a plus.

I saw paintings line the floor and walls and random places in the living room.

“These yours?” I asked picking up one. It was a mesh of different things.

He nodded grinning slightly.

I walked over to the couch and sat not knowing what to do.

“I should call Michelle to let her know I’m staying here shouldn’t I?” I asked him.

He set down the laundry bag and my messenger bag by the entrance to the kitchen.

“No you shouldn’t actually.” He said from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and was about to speak when he cut me off.

“Don’t role your eyes Caroline.” I opened my mouth to speak again when he said “I know you better than you remember?” I grinned at him for remembering our earlier conversation.

“Yeah I remember.” I heard movement and then nothing.

“Luke what are you doing?”

“Nothing…” he said like he was hiding something.

“Luke…” I said standing up.

“I’m getting the first aid kit sit down!” he called from down a long hallway.

“Yes sir!” I said sitting back down. He came out and pulled up my pants.

He looked at me and then bandaged up the wounds.

I got up going over to the bag of clothes. I wanted some sweats or something loose besides me jeans.

I came up short.

“Do you have clothes I could sleep in? I only have my work clothes.” I said turning to him.

“Yeah second drawer in my room.” He called out from the kitchen.

 I wandered down the hall into his room.

His room was messier than the living room but not by much. He too had clothes lying around, like me, and I walked over them to the second drawer.

I opened it to see basketball shorts and sweats.

I took out the shorts that looked the smallest and unzipped my pants.

I shimmied out of them throwing them on the floor when I heard the door open.

Luke entered walking to the night stand on the opposite side of the room.

“LUKE GET OUT!!!” I yelled at him. He turned around shocked to see me then looked at my legs.

“LOOK AWAY!!” I screamed slightly. He looked away turning around nervous for what was next.

I slipped on the shorts and then grabbed one of his t-shirts.

I ran out of the room and into the bathroom.

I sat on the toilet seat calming my heart rate. It was beating so fast that I thought I’d have a heart attack.

I slipped off my shirt and put on his feeling so much drier and comfy. His clothes smelt like him.

No really Sherlock it’d take a genius to figure that out!

This was his clothes we were talking about.

I heard a knock on the door and heard Luke say “Caroline I’m sorry but I forgot you were here. Please don’t be mad I wanna have fun tonight.” I smirked then walked over to the door opening it so only my face peaked out.

“What kind of fun?” I asked.

“Well I was hoping to hang out with you.” He said shrugging his shoulders.

The door opened wider and my whole body had been revealed.

He smiled down at me as he looked me up and down.

“I like my clothes on you.” He smirked.

“Your clothes are comfy.” I said smirking also.

He was leaning down closer to my face. I started backing away until my back hit the door frame.

When he was too close I ducked under his arm and out of the hallway.

I ran into the kitchen to find things cooking on low heat.

Strange….wait! Was he cooking for me? Aww how cute.

He entered the kitchen shaking his hands through his hair.

“You cooking for me?” I asked.

“You know it Love!” he said walking over to it.

He opened up a pot and an amazing aroma filled the air.

“It smells so good!” I moaned so hungry since I haven’t eaten all day.

“It tastes so much better trust me.” He said not looking at me.

He finished cooking as I sat at the counter talking with him talking about nothing.

He sat a plate in front of me filled with different things and he told me to try them. I did and it was like fireworks in my mouth.

“Luke this is amazing!!!!” I said mouth full.

He laughed and he ate also.

We chatted a little as we ate and then we went and sat down on the couch.

“What’s on?” I asked as I sat with my legs folded under me. He sat down to my left and I leaned against him.

It’s what a normal girl, at least me, would do in this situation: lean on the guy.

“Nothing much.” He said pointing the remote at the TV.

We flicked through all the TV show channels then arrived on the movie channels.

“Stop!!” I yelled. The movie ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’ was playing.

I loved that movie and owned it.

“What?” he yelled a little, staring down at me.

“I like this movie.” I said watching it. It was at the scene where Steve Carrell was trying to flirt with that teacher from his sons school. It was hilarious.

I smiled and laughed leaning forward a little in love with the movie.

All of a sudden something was exploding and I jumped back.

It was something within the TV.

“What did you do?!?!” I asked turning to him quickly.

“I changed the channel.” he said like it was obvious.

“Why? That movie was awesome!” I said sitting on my legs to make me a little taller next to him.

“No it wasn’t it was one of those boring chick flicks!” he said smiling slightly but tried staying serious for the argument that was coming.

“Of course it was a chick flick but it doesn’t mean that it’s not a quality film. Change it back Luke.” I said trying to sound intimidating. He chuckled.

“No.” he said defiantly.

“Yes!” I said jumping up reaching for the remote.

He raised his hand over his head so I couldn’t reach it.

“Luuuuuke!” I whined as I tried reaching for it still.

“Caroooooollliine!” Luke mimicked.

I retracted my hand, crossed my arms over my chest, and pouted like a five year old.

Luke set the remote down in his lap laughing a little.

“Why can’t we watch what I want?” I asked in a childish tone.

“Because I live here.” He responded.

“But I’m the guest and that means that you should fulfill your guest’s wants and needs.” I said smirking.

“But who said I was a gentleman and followed the code of Chivalry?” he asked flicking through the channels again.

I jumped on top of him going for the remote.

I dove onto his lap and reached over the arm rest to reach for his outstretched left arm.

We squirmed and wiggled for a minute or two before I gave up and groaning clearly annoyed with him.

“Whatever Luke!” I said pounding my fists into the arm rest and his arm, which was buff by the way...

“I thought you were stronger than that?” Luke questioned.

“I am but trust me when I say you don’t want to me see when I’m that angry.” I laughed a little looking up at him.

His sky blue eyes enveloped me and I was reassured that I wasn’t angry.

Not even close as a matter of fact.

“Are you the feminine version of The Hulk?” he asked looking down at me with a smirk.

I got off of him and sat back.

“You know it Luke.” I said yawning.

“Tired much?” he asked setting the remote down on his lap.

“Well it is 3 in the morning Luke, plus we worked the late shift today….and I’m working all day tomorrow with….you!” I said pointing at him like he won a prize.

He gasped and started making victory noises until I said “So I guess we should get to sleep now so….NIGHT!!” I said grinning at him then closed my eyes.

I expected him to get up and leave since I felt him move.

He stood up and I heard nothing for awhile.

I opened my eyes to see him pulling me over his shoulder.

“LUKE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!” I yelled into his back.

I heard him laugh and say “Taking you to bed.”

“I was going o sleep on the couch though.” I said confused with him.

“You’re sleeping with me Caroline.” He said a little annoyed with how he had to spell it out for me. “I thought you were smarter than that?” he said jokingly.

“I am I just thought you know…” I said drawing circles on his back.

He shivered slightly and I chuckled.

He opened the door and set me down and left me there.

I heard movement from the other side of the door and I raised an eyebrow.

I heard nothing for five seconds and I made a run for the door.

I grabbed the door knob and turned it and pulled.

Nothing happened.

The door wasn’t locked since the lock was on my side.

I pulled harder and then heard laughing when I grunted in annoyance.

“LUKE!!” I yelled at him.

“Yes Love?” he asked from the other side.

“What did you do!!?” I asked banging on the door.

“I locked the door by holding the knob closed by a chair. You know like what they did in 101 Dalmatians to the old nanny?” I rolled my eyes at his reference.

“Don’t roll your eyes or they’ll fall out.”

“You’re so creepy Luke.”

“But you love me.” He said in a singy songy voice.

“Well then what happens if I have to go pee?”

“Um well there’s water bottle everywhere and a trash bin by the desk so make them useful.” He said seriously but I knew he was holding back a laugh.

“Luke seriously!?”

“Do you really have to go?”

“No…”

“Then there should be no problem Caroline…”

“Luke?” I whispered pressing my ear to the door.

“Yeah?” I heard him whisper back.

“Night.”

“Night Love.” He said walking away.

I turned around and shut off the light jumping into his bed.

I was quite happy with this day or…..yesterday?

Whatever…

I pulled his black comforter closer to me and I snuggled into his pillow.

His room was about the same size as mine but he somehow made it look bigger and more spacious.

I nodded off a few minutes later thinking of how lucky I was to have someone like Luke to bring laughter to my life.

I felt my side vibrate.

I looked at my phone.

Oh shit.

Chelle’s number appeared.

I answered it ready confused of why she didn’t just come in my room to talk to me.

Weirdo.

“Hello?” I asked half asleep.

“WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!!?!?” Her voice echoed through my brain.

I had a headache stirring already.

“What do you mean where am I?” I said sitting up.

I looked around my room and the events of last night/this morning flooded my mind.

“Where. Are. You?” she said slowly.

“Oh yeah I’m at Luke’s…it’s a long story but quickly he let me come to his place since it was raining.”

She took it all in and then breathed a sigh of relief.

“Did you two….?” She said suspiciously.

“What?! No never in a million years would I….just please stay put I’m getting up as we speak.” I did what I said.

“Well hurry home we have to leave in an hour!!” I hung up and got out of bed.

I tried opening the door but failed.

“LUKE I HAVE TO GO!!!” I yelled to him.

I heard movement and the door opened slightly with only his eye peaking through.

“What’s the magic word?” he said smirking.

“PLEASE!!”

“Hey no need to yell we had a good time earlier.” He said looking almost hurt.

“Okay sorry but we have to go to work in an hour since you know we have that job and if we want to keep it we kind of need to show up.” I said sarcastically.

“Yeah I was hoping to go with you.” He said looking down the hallway he came from.

“Sorry mate but I have to go home and do some stuff before I leave so…bye!!” I said leaning up and kissing his cheek.

I ran down the hall grabbed my laundry bag and messenger bag and left his flat.

I ran outside into the now sunny morning.

I ran as fast as I could to my flat.

I ran to the elevator and got in. I hoped out and ran to my door and unlocking it as I did.

I ran inside yelling a quick “Hey!” to Chelle as I passed her door.

I made it to my room dropping my stuff on my bed.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

Realization hit me a moment later.

My breathing stopped.

Shivers over came me.

I had just kissed Luke’s cheek…

And liked it?

So what do you guys think of the storyline so far?
Does Caroline like Luke?
Who was the stranger that hit on Chelle?
Will the girls call the number?
And who saved Caroline's life earlier?
Find out in the next chapter in "The Feisty, The Cocky, and The Vain." a.k.a. Chapter 4.
I'm going to need at least five comments and/or votes to upload  :D

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

123 5 1
'He had thought over and over about this, he couldn’t go on without Louis. Ever since that night he’s been tossing and turning about the thought. To...
41K 1.4K 26
Louis and Harry were best friends and that was all. One day, one of them just got up and left, leaving the other with nothing. He left. They fight. O...
65 0 7
Disclaimer: this is not my writing this is by goldenhazzalou on AO3 and I wanted to put it on here Harry and Louis have been friends since they were...
60.2K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...