Brother best friend

By Cassidyxo55

More laurex fanfic (on hold) More

Brother best friend
Big Crush
Where are we
She said yes
Things went wrong
Surprise
What broke
Parents only night
We loose who?
Thanks
Funeral
sorry
I need answers
Vacation
new book
So close
Again
Thank you
She said Yes
Positive
5 years later
Not again
Finish what we started
She back
WHATT
Omg
Ugh
Wait what
please understand
Help
Yes
finally
sorry
Disney Land
one last time
Long time no see

Finally

290 7 2
By Cassidyxo55

Laurens POV
  It's been five months me and Alex grow close and today me and Alex are going to steakhouse.

A~ so Lauren I was wondering if you will be my umm umm girlfriend?
L~ I'd love too.
Right as I said that this girl behind me through a glass cup at me but Alex got me out of the way before it hit me and in that moment we were so close I felt his warm breathe on my neck when I looked up we were inches away from touching each other's lips. I felt Alex leaning in so I did too until the girl pushed me out of the way and punched Alex and yelled YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME ONE UGLY UGH. When I heard that my heart sank and I ran out crying.
Alex's POV
   When this crazy girl yelled at me saying your cheating on me with some one ugly ugh. And then I saw Lauren run out crying so I ran after her. I yelled LAUREN, and she stopped and said what in a sad voice I said, idk who that is I promise I love you and only you and I will leave you alone if you want but I will do anything to get you.

Laurens POV
   I heard Alex yell my name so I turned around and sad what he said,idk who that is I promise I love you and only you and I will leave you alone if you want but I will do anything to get you. He turned around and started walking away so I ran up to him and kissed him and said I love you to and I believe you so stay and when we were walking to the car I noticed it started raining. When we got to my apartment it was late so Alex asked to spend the night and I found a note saying, hey sis um I moved in with my GF so the house is yours and take care love Fousey.
Alex's POV
  I turned around and started walking but then Lauren kissed me and said I lov you and I believe you so stay. It was late so I ask Lauren if I could stay at he apartment and she said yes.

Hope you enjoyed and comment a name for the girl that is Alex's stalker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
886K 40.9K 174
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
954K 51.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...