Prince Heartless

By syrishmoonlight

#No. 346 on what's hot list on 9th November 2016 Any girl would jump at the chance of getting married to the... More

Author's announcement
Chapter 1: Time stood still.
Chapter 2: Something fishy.
Chapter 3 : the horror
Chapter 4: The Storm.
Author's Note
Chapter 5: Stuck.
chapter 6: 20 questions HIS
A/N
Chapter 7: The Nut Al Shajat Award Ceremony (part 1)
Chapter 8: The Nut Al Shajat Awards (part 2) (nut- nooth...pronunciation)
Chapter 9:
AlYawm AlWatani: Ruh AlaIttihad (National Day: Spirit of the Union)
author announcement
CHAPTER 11: SURPRISE, SURPRISE
Chapter 12: No Way This can't be happening
Chapter 13: filler chapter
Chapter 14: the time when he annoyed her into saying YES.
Chapter 15: the time when she got her dream Cheesecake.
author announcement
Chapter 16: the time when they opened up.
Chapter 17: The time when he almost lost his dad.
chapter 18: the time where they held a hand for friendship.
chapter 19: the time when things got heated up.
chapter 20: the time when there didn't seem to be a choice, but there was .
A/n:
chapter 21: the time when it was Christmas. (part 1)
a/n
chapter 22: the time when it was Christmas.(part 2)
Chapter 23: the time it was New Years Eve.
Chapter 24: the time when he chose.
Chapter 25: the one with Batrachotoxin
Chapter 26: the time when everything fell into place
chapter 27: the one with promises.
chapter 28: the one in open waters(part 1)
Chapter 30: the one where she lets her guard down.
Chapter 31: the one with the aftermath(part 1)
chapter 32: the one where they turn their bitch mode on.
Chapter 33: the one at the shake shack.
Chapter 34: the one where he made her cry.
chapter 35: the one with the after.
Chapter 36: the one with princess lessons...meehhhh😑
Chapter 37: the one with fun princess lessons.
Chapter 38: The One With Stephen James Fenty.
Chapter 39: The One With Surprises.
Chapter 40: The One With The Truth.
Chapter 41: Their Story And Her Big Day.
Chapter 42 : The One With Repurcussions.
Chapter 43 : The One With With The Many Crazies
Chapter 44: The One With A Week Long Holiday. (part 1)
A/n
Chapter 45: The One With The Week Long Holiday (part 2)
Chapter 46: The One With The Week Long Holiday (part3 )
Chapter 47: The One With A Bombass Wedding.(part 1)
Chapter 48:the One With The Bombass Wedding (part 2 )
Chapter 49: The One With The Bombass Wedding (part 3)
A/n
Chapter 50: The One With The Bombass Wedding (part 4)
Chapter 51: The One With The Bombass Wedding (part5 )
Chapter 52: The One with the Wedding Night
Chapter 52: The One With The Day After.
Chapter 53: The One With The Surprise Honeymoon.
Chapter 54: The One With Lover's Tiff.
Chapter 55: MOVE
Chapter 56: The One With The Disappointment
Chapter 57: RIVER
Chapter 58: The One With The Everyday.
Chapter 59: The One With The Visits.
Chapter 60: The One With Midnight Misery.
Chapter 61: The One With The NEWS
CHAPTER 62: The One With The Prince Heartless.
Chapter 63: The With The Birthday Night And A Promise.
Chapter 64 : Time Stood Still.
CHAPTER 65: The Horror.
A/n
Chapter 66: Storm and Silence

chapter 29: the one with open waters(part2)

2.5K 109 90
By syrishmoonlight

Hamdan's p.o.v:

I opened the door of my cabin when I feel two arm snake around my waist. I quickly push her hands off me and turn around to see Suhaila.

"Hey buddy!" She chimed.

"What are you doing here?" I inquire.

"What aren't we fuck buddies?" She said.

"That we were long long time ago...and what was out there was just for the show and you did was amazing. Thank you."

"No problem man, she seems nice." She said.

"She is amazing." I sighed. "I don't get it. Why she is being so aloof and distant? This is so frustrating. When I saw her coming I just wanted to shout at her and hug her. "

"Wow you PMSing boo. So did you say the 'L'word? " She asked

"What's the L word? Oh...no I didn't say it." I replied.

"Did she say the L word and are you her first?" She inquired.

"Yes and yes." I answered, "what does it have to do with this."

As soon as those words left his mouth he was met by a smack on his head.

"You are such an idiot. You are first guy she kissed and first ever to have this feeling to....you think she knows what to do and not to do. No. She needs some sort of confirmation. Any girl would want that. Hell I don't kiss a girl without the L word. I'd tap that if I were you, guys do know how to spoil things."

"Great just great, but she could ask me right...and she didn't text me back or called me back. And did you see what she did there! Calling me wolf in sheep's clothing! What the hell was that. She didn't even come to talk." He nearly yelled.

"So did she do anything else before when she saw Sheikha and you together and you spoke to her etc. What did she do. She believed you. So I'm thinking is that you better speak to her and clear things off." Suhaila countered

"No! She just jumped and assumed everything and I need to give her the taste of her own medicine." Hamdan spoke in anger.

" You know what, you are being stupid and you are 30. I'ma sleep. Byeee."

No one's p.o.v

I didn't sleep and went to pray outside in the cold open. Which strangely warmed me. I never missed my prayers be it anywhere.

The sunrise was beautiful.
I went over to the deck and I could feel the gentle breeze slip my scarf down as the yacht was slowed down to a fishing ground. The water scared me as I had terrible flashbacks of me drowning.

I could hear people footsteps as they went to the back entrance and started fishing. I knew he was there and wanted to avoid him so I went to the kitchen where the chefs were prepping for breakfast. I ask if I could have a glass of water and they hand me one.

As I downed the drink I saw from the tiny kitchen window that Hamdan and Suhaila come out of his cabin. I almost spat the water back. What the hell was that. It couldn't be true...I see Suhaila turn back to see me and she turned to Hamdan said something to him to which he turned to her and planted that God forsaken lips on that twat....ugh please let it be a lie. Please please...as I pleaded to myself I see his hand lower to her almost non existing butt and pull her up as she wrapped those tentacles she calls legs around his waist and they went back to the room. No no no this can't be happening.

I head towards his door praying to not be what im scared to imagine. I hear moans and groans.

At that moment something shattered inside of me. I didn't know what it was.

I was contemplating wether to knock on the door or not, but I am a lady a classy boss ass bitch. I will not let this man take me down even if I have to go through with this. I will show that this crap what they are doing can't get to me. And if this is a lie then whatever this is between us is done for good.

I wipe the single tear that managed to get out of my control. I straighten myself fix my scarf. Count to 3, put on a fake smile and walk ahead to the end of the boat where everyone gathered.

As I entered the group I hear, "oh here goes the plain Jane peasant. " Remarked Maryam. That didn't even hit the target. I smiled and wished them Salam.

"Oh interesting shirt. Now wonder where all that fat went." Sheikha commented and that hit bullseye. I was always consious about my weight and would feel inferior. Although I should love my self the way I am etc. I know that very well. But sometimes when you are having a bad day comments like this makes it worse. But I just smiled and said, "I guess different people have different priorities."

With that I go take a seat and open up an old copy of Pride and Prejudice. I could bitch slap these petty girls anytime I want...but I have manners, and they are my hosts. They invited me here or more like 'HE' invited me here.

I look up to see where my homegirls at only to see Hamdan and Suhaila walk in. She , Maryam and Sheikha walk over to me and sits next to me. Sheikha keeping her leg on the table and Hamdan preparing for fishing on other side of the table.

" My eye hurts looking at your face don't deserve to sit with us...your place is right down there." She said whilst kicking my bag off the table to the ground. This comment really hurt me. Normally things like these don't even hit my outer shell. But like I said bad day going worse. You get the flow. Hamdan notices this and he stops what he was doing, but does nothing and carries on what he was doing.

"If you say so, " I say standing up picking my things And i leave their company. I walk up to the deck where the helipad is. But before that I had been to the room where the girls were sleeping. The weather was great more windy to be precise. Maybe there will be a high tide tonight.

Why are people mean. I don't get it. And why is Hamdan being so cold to me.what did I do wrong?!

Just then I hear footsteps coming up the deck towards me and I turn to see who it was.

It was the guy who came with Maryam and her minions. Or Sheikha and her minions.

He sat beside me and "hey I'm Burak. Are you reading Pride and Prejudice?"

As my plan to ignore him failed at the sound of him saying the name of one of my favorite books by my favorite author. I look up.

"Yes I am. Im Aairah... Aairah Syed. You read Jane Austen?"

"Yeah I've read them all even though people make fun of me for reading books like these where it's fan base has been women for centuries. I don't care it literature and classic stories. Full of Witty humour and romance now who wouldn't like that."

I laughed at the animated way of his speaking and we spoke for what seemed like hours. I found out we had similar tastes in everything and are trying our best to stop swearing. He was a Turkish actor working on a TV series and had a vacation here.  he was 2 years older to me and taller You could say we became  sort of best friends. 

It was and we realized we were late and 'His' butler had  come to escort us, it was then we realised we were late.
Here I was trying to get over what Hamdan did, but just then Burak said, "to be honest I came there to see if you were okay or not, how they treated you there was not right. And you could have said something.!"

"Hey don't feel bad. I was being civil as they were my hosts. I usually give 3 chances before I shut them up completely. So yeah I don't let petty words from petty people get to me."

He laughed, "ha if they were here they would definitely need some ice to cool the burn. Anyway Hamdan has  taken care of them now."

"Oh." I didn't have words to say. He hadn't reacted when the whole thing was happening. What is he trying to do? Although I felt a little happy he took a step for me.

"Yeah exact my reaction too. Hamdan doesn't get angry at all and he just said one word but his face was so threatening that maybe just maybe I peed a little." He said a little nervously.

We both burst into laughter. As we entered the dining room, every one were there. Burak (the name of the legendary horse that has incredible amount of speed, according to Islamic tradition, ascended the Prophet Muhammad up to seven layers of the sky's. Its name is derived from Arabic "lightning" during the time of laylathul qadr 'night of power' ) pulled out the chair for me beside Sabrina. Who was quiet because of Tristan's presence.

I urged her to be calm and also herself. After which she was fine.

"What took you so long friend? That you forgot the one thing you love so much...food." Hamdan suddenly spoke up.

"Oh I was in the company of a very charming young woman." Gesturing towards to which I returned an appreciative nod. "She is amazing. We spoke for hours and didn't realise the time. I would ditch you guys to have her company to talk all night. If she allowed, may be more." He Said with a wink and I winked back. This guy was hilarious. This comment burned Hamdan because I could take a sneek peak at him he held tightly onto his butter knife that his knuckles turned white.

" Why didn't you introduce me to her before? Are you trying to keep her for yourself?" He said this made me blush a little. But I was trying to control myself around Hamdan . To not give him the reaction he wants. Maybe I was going too far and not confronting him, but I didn't care. I had found another partner in crime to join our gang of trio.

The rest of the breakfast went smoothly we all talking with other brothers and friends of Hamdan. Jason who now was officially Avery's boyfriend, Rashid

his elder brother and best friend,

Makthoum

, Jabir and his brother in law and crown prince of Bahrain a  handsome sheikh Nasser.

And found Buraks's eyes constantly on Sabrina. Ohhhhhhhhhh well I guess it was mine and Avery's time to play match maker.

I didn't converse much with the other girls much but we found common grounds on clothes and fashion to which I just joined and they left no time to make fun of my size or that I was a commoner. After this I was away from them.

No one's p.o.v:

Hamdan tried to catch Aairah's eyes. But to no avail, as she was busy conversing with Burak which made his blood boil. And just to get her attention he did the stupidest thing, he started kissing Suhaila who was now sitting on top of his lap and his hand was resting on her waist underneath her top. This disgusted Aairah and broke her heart. Or in her case make her cold. She turned towards Burak who knew with that one look on Aairah's face that, what Hamdan meant to her and how stupid Hamdan was being.

Suhaila wanted to smack some sense into Hamdan but she didn't know wether Aairah cared or not so she decided to go with Hamdan. Even when they went back to the room earlier before they went fishing. They were behind the closed door faking moans and groans and stamping the floor etc.

Hamdan asked everyone to join for swim to which Aairah denied and Burak surprised, "hey mate didn't you know that she is afraid of water. Although she used to swim alot before.its been what 3 years..I'm surprised that you know her more than me but not really know her at all." Burak's words stung him deep that his face darkened and something seemed to go on his mind like a plan.

Burak came up with a plan to help their situation. He discussed it with Sabrina and Avery. To which they declined but after much persuasion from Burak's side they agreed. But there was two conditions.

First was a date with Sabrina. To which her mouth dropped open. Why would that guy even say this. And why was he so interested in her?

Second was a kiss right then and there to seal the deal. Like an advance deposit.

She would do anything for her friends . Even if she had to kiss that annoying hottie. But she immediately changed her mind when he kissed her. She hadn't been kissed so tenderly so gently by any guy. Most of then would just begin with being rough. But this guy oh Lord this guy's touch and kiss made her explode on the inside and another explosion was building up down way down in her lower belly. As the kiss ended. Sabrina seemed to be in a daze so was Burak which made them look so adorable that both Avery and Aairah awed at them much to Sabrina's chagrin.

Later that night:

It was high tide that night.and the yatch despite it's size was shaking with the waves. Everyone had gathered at the entrance of the yacht. And a mini majlis was set up. Aairah on Burak's words was being dressed up by her besties. She wore a peach flowy gown something you would wear it at home nothing grand. Her pin straight hair was given light beach waves basically the entire kissed by sun beach look without a bronzer. She wore no makeup at all but little blush and a lil lipstain.

( Neck is a low boat neck.)

She was nervous to wear it. Because she wore jeans and sweatshirts even during summer.

She stood up to show herself to Burak for his final approval.
Burak's mouth nearly dropped, "woah Aairah if I had met you earlier I'd tap that ass, nice rack too. But my eyes are glued to someone else." He said winking at Sabrina. To which Sabrina tried to hide her blush looking elsewhere.

We walked towards the majlis with Burak whose hand was gently resting on her waist. She kept saying to him this wasnt allowed in Islam and that she already did a sin by kissing someone before marriage. He just told her to calm down and sin a little in life. As they entered the area everyone stopped talking and were looking at the duo. This made Aairah nervous when she saw Hamdan's face who had an expression she couldn't understand and she slipped but Burak gripped her tighter and she held onto his shirt for support.

Hamdan was burning inside so much that if it were possible he would have lit the entire yacht to flames if his body could do that.

They went and sat amongst everyone and the attention Aairah got terrified her, she was never used to this kind of attention...you look like a girl finally was Sabrina's words. Sabrina had become non responsive of Tristan's presence. For which he was trying to get her attention. Bloody loser what she thought of him but now her focus was on making Hamdan jealous.

Food was being served. And we all dug in. Rashid spoke up, "Aairah if tyou don't mind me saying this but you look beautiful very beautiful, " he looked at the other girls "sorry ladies but she is the most beautiful one in this yacht. Just effortless." He smiled at her to which she thanked him. Something fluttered inside him when she smiled but he chose to ignore it for his brother. "But Aairah, you look even more beautiful in hijab, because that's what makes you really You. This is great but you in your own element makes you stand out. As it always did." She thanked him again and a word less exchange of understanding passed between them.

Hamdan would have been dead by the burn of jealousy by now had it been possible. His eyes narrowed as he and Burak had a short unnoticed stare down.

They decided on playing games short version of questions. And light music played in the air as the sounds of waves crashing mixed with the music to make the sound leave a haunting memory.

Since the trio were new there the began with questions. Avery was like the bomb with her answers everyone laughed even Hamdan a little but his eyes were on Aairah. Even though she liked it she did feel a little nervous and uncomfortable. His intense stare was enough to crack the earth, she was nothing compared to that.

Next it was Aairah's turn.

Rashid asked, "what do you like to do apart from reading and writing and painting?"

"Bikes...I ride the bikes I love. Feeling the wind on my face and the speed where you can't hear anything but your own heartbeat. You feel like you have become one with yourself." She replied shrugging her shoulder.

"Wow that's nice. So why did you stop swimming?" Asked Nasser.

"Well I almost drowned....and I couldn't save her. Do you know what it is like to see someone die at your hands...no matter how much you try. If they are meant to die they die. But do you have any idea what it's like to deliver a dead baby....that was my first death, the mother had complications and there was no possible chances of saving both but I managed to save the mother. her husband chose her to be saved. I was 17 then...I can still see the blood in my hands." She looked down at her hands.

Hamdan was shocked...no 17 year old deserves that. She was beyond being weak. He wanted to hug her but Burak's hand rubbing her shoulder stopped him.

"I'm so sorry I've touched a very sensitive topic. I really am sorry Aairah." Nasser apologized

"No its alright. You didn't know and I could have chosen not to answer, but I rather be honest and not lie about it.
And what I have survived might kill you." (I love that line...patting self's  shoulder)She whispered the last part which silenced everyone despite the smile still played on her lips.

Then they jumped on to Sabrina and her questions were over and done.

Avery then eyed Burak. He stood up and looked down at Aairah.

" Hey this is my favorite song, would you dance with me?" He said offering his hand to Aairah which she was hesitant in taking and she finally did when everyone cheered. Hamdan was burning with jealousy. No one has the right to touch her like that but him. Even though he knew he too was wrong he knew he was being a hypocrite. He didn't care. He again did the stupidest thing. Suhaila came to him and sat beside him and they did what they were doing the entire day.

She swayed around in her dress and Burak later at the end of song dipped her and pulled her back making inches away from his lips. To which Hamdan coludnt control himself and,

"Could you both fucking get a room for fucks sake!!" He yelled. Hamdan never swore his rage had taken over and everyone around him knew and wouldn't stop him scared as they too would get burnt.

Aairah snapped at his direction,angry hurt but very angry. "I'm just dancing with him. You shouldn't care. You need a room not me. Don't be so pathetic." She said waiting for him to lash out.

Hamdan then said, "why do you care ?"

"Because it is disgusting how you to exchange saliva. And for your information I don't care about what you do." Aairah's voice was raising.

No one said a word but Rashid, " guys please stop it ." But he was silenced by Hamdan's raised hand.

"You really don't care what I am doing in the bedroom with Suhaila. You don't care?" He asked her hoping for her to say yes so he could stop this stupidity he was doing.

And very calmly she replied, "No, I couldn't care less what happened to you or what you did?"

He felt like he swallowed a poisonous venom.

He knew he had to take an extreme step stupid but he knew it would work.

"Fine. Aairah just fine.", He smiled at her and got up too. "I'm going for a swim."

He took off his shirt and threw it aside.

"Stop being foolish it's high tide!" Was what he heard from Aairah and others yells when he dove into the cold waves.

Without hiking Rashid, Burak,maktoom and Nasser jumped holding a rope. Loser Tristan cowered in fear. They swam behind Hamdan and the waves were getting bigger everyone in board were screaming his name.

After a while the 4 rose up and yelled they can't find him. And dove back in. Panick settled in on board and Aairah just ran upstairs where diving equipments were kept. She quickly picked up an underwater high beam torch light and ran back downstairs. She didn't realise tears fell like waterfall.

She looked at Maryam , "Maryam go inform the captain to put the focus light son high towards that area." She said pointing at waves thrashing.

She went to the edge of the yacht and thought of god, "Bismillah." (In the name of Allah) and she dove.

The light Flooded the water as she searched helplessly everywhere. She prayed hard to find him. She rose back up for breath and dove again. Looking on another direction. The waves were pulling her further away from the yacht and she knew she couldn't carry on further, but the thought of losing him scared the shit out of her which in turn put her on a high adrenaline mode.

The terrible thought of giving up came to her mind and she begged Allah to show her the way. Just then the lights from the yacht floodded the whole area.

She looked to her left and she spotted Hamdan. He was stuck. His leg was wedged between a rock. And he was struggling. She put all her energy or what was left of it to swim towards Hamdan. Who became unconscious now. She began to panic and hurriedly without losing focus (she learned from her military shool.)she dislodged his leg from the rock.and with one hand around her shoulder she struggled to swim up. The energy wearing out. But she just kept swimming chanting to herself. You re almost there you can do it. And just as she reached the surface. Maktoom's arm grabbed her and Nasser grabbed Hamdan and tugged the rope soon they felt being pulled forward. Aairah could feel herself nearly passing out when she felt something cold metal like and then arms reach on to her and grab her pulling her up.

The screams woke her up and she struggled to her feet to find where Hamdan was he was lying on the deck  with the guys surrounding him giving him CPR. She pushed her way though.
When she reached towards his body she started pressing his chest and counting.

"Hamdan...breathe...1 2 3...please don't leave me...6 7 8...don't leave me. Please." She was screaming at him and crying as she pressed his chest in desperation. A minute went by seeming like hours...Hamdan didn't cough up the water out.

She continued and cried and screamed for his name. "Hamdan please don't leave me ...4 5 6 7 what will I do without you 10 11 12 13...I love you...14 15 I love you wake up" she screamed "wakeup she screamed please I love you."

And suddenly the realization dawned on everyone but Aairah.

That Hamdan was no longer breathing and the time was up.

A/n:

Aaaargghhhh don't hate me it's a very long chapter over 4000 words that's a record tell how you liked this chapter. Vote your lovely asses off. Please I deserve lots of comments and not just one comment on everything you liked .love you . Please pray for Hamdan.

AnnoyingAuthorOut

OneLoooovvvveeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 52 12
First, I was the sheikh's maid...then I was his pregnant mistress Sexy Sheikh Jamsheed was everything I always wanted -- a handsome, powerful bad boy...
271K 19.8K 48
(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his parents hospital 'Sehgal Group of Hospit...
88.2K 5.7K 40
Let me tell you a story...a very long story...On -Two kingdoms , about ; -Two princes -One princess Different chapters -One book So many twists... A...
738K 41.9K 36
The Kapoors have never had it easy. They lost too much when they were young with no one on their side to help them. But now, that they have made it b...