Eye's of Love(CreepyPasta X S...

By PSclUbFanation

ON HIATUS INDEFINITELY You are a ShapeShifter who cant take it any more, hiding, seeking, and pretending. Yo... More

REWRITE
Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
The mystery man( or woman)
THE RESULTS dun dun DUN!
Chapter 3
The Lover
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Easter special)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
The story after this
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
N/A
Chapter 13 Part 2
Chapter 13 Part 3
Chapter 14 - Preveiw
Chapter 14
Chapter 16 - Part 1
A/N
Chapter 16 - Part 2
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

2.3K 74 12
By PSclUbFanation

Jeff stood in place, shell-shocked by the sound and the fact that he didn't actually get hit (even though the bish felt it).

"IT'S RIGGED!" Jeff yelled, waving his arms in the as the scene around him faded, the room turning back to an empty white canvas and the 'people' back to demonic faceless spirits.

"So? You should be able to succeed even if it's rigged," you spoke as you appeared directly in front of him, writing on your clipboard. Jeff jumped back before trying to steal a peak at what you were writing (which totally wasn't a bunch of dick doodles), so promptly, you took said clipboard, and bashed Jeff's stupid smiling face with it.

"My beautiful face!" Jeff screeched, taking this as an opportunity, you put your hand on Jeff's shoulder and teleported you both to the starting place, where everyone was conveniently still standing awkwardly.

"That was quick," Masky spoke looking over at you and Jeff, who was holding his 'precious face'.

"You and Hoodie are next boo~," you said with a wink, causing Masky to blush under his mask.

"O-okay," both addressed boys said together.

"Why do they get to go together?!" Jeff complained. Oh Jeff, you silly clown reject.

"Because I can and because when you think of the two you think of them together. It's not just Masky or Hoodie, it's Masky and Hoodie!" You stated in a matter of factly tone causing Jeff to huff out of annoyance.

"Okay boy~ come with me please!~" you said walking away from the small group of pastas. "Which house?"

The two boys, who trailed behind you fairly quickly, looked at each other, seeming to speak their own silent launguage before pointing to a house spontaneously.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay! It seems that I've managed to update fairly okayish?

So, should I continue to write how every pasta does(https://www.quotev.com/quiz/9740433/Eyes-of-Love-Poll)? If so, give me ideas on how their thing will go, much like jpuptheneko did!~

Also! Give me inspiration plz ;~; when people comment, it means the world to me and it keeps me writing. Commenting stuff like ParanormalHope13 (a quotev reader) gives me a reason to write.

Thank you for reading! See ya later my weirdos!

-Luna🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 22 12
【𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜】⇾ Completed ⇨ 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ⇨ 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳! ❝ 𝑰 𝒘...
1.5K 54 32
Well, it's a group of one shots, preferences and imagines that I wrote on Tumblr and notes before so I'll post them here so that my work won't be los...
266 11 11
The girls who came to chase their dreams are chasing a mystery which is attached to the forbidden past? Will they be successful because of their true...
218K 6.2K 27
"𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙈𝙔 𝙅𝙊𝘽 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐, 𝙄𝙎𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙔/𝙉?" When a ruthless mafia leader meets an naive innocent gir...