Transformers Prime One Shots

By ggandop

So my love for Transformers surfaces once again...hey everybody! Just a bunch of one shots about Transformers... More

Meeting Him-Optimus Prime
Meeting Him-Bumblebee
Meeting Him-Bulkhead
Meeting Him-Ratchet
Meeting Him-Wheeljack
Meeting Him-Smokescreen
Meeting Him-Megatron
Meeting Him-Knockout
Meeting Him-Starscream
Meeting Him-Soundwave
Joining the Team-Optimus Prime
Joining the Team-Bumblebee
Joining the Team-Bulkhead
Joining the Team-Ratchet
Joining the Team-Wheeljack
Author's Note
Author's Note
Joining the Team-Smokescreen
Joining the Team-Megatron
Joining the Team-Knockout
Joining the Team-Starscream
Joining the Team-Soundwave
Author's Note
Getting a Guardian...and Something More-Optimus Prime
Getting a Guardian...and Something More-Bumblebee
Author's Note
Author's Note
Getting a Guardian...and Something More-Bulkhead
Author's Note
Getting a Guardian...and Something More-Ratchet
Author's Note
Getting a Guardian...and Something More-Wheeljack
Getting a Guardian...and Something More-Smokescreen
OH MY PRIMUS
Getting a Guardian...and Something More-Megatron
Getting a Guardian...And Something More-Knockout
Author's Note
Getting a Guardian...and Something More-Starscream
Author's Note
So It Wasn't a Dream...(/Meeting Agent Fowler)-Optimus Prime
Authors Note
So It Wasn't a Dream.../Meeting Agent Fowler-Bumblebee
Author's Note
So It Wasn't a Dream.../Meeting Agent Fowler-Bulkhead
So It Wasn't a Dream.../Meeting Agent Fowler-Ratchet
Author's Note
So It Wasn't A Dream.../Meeting Agent Fowler-Smokescreen
Author's Note
So It Wasn't A Dream...-Megatron
So It Wasn't a Dream...-Knockout

Getting a Guardian...and Something More-Soundwave

4.8K 161 241
By ggandop

Soundwave had led you inside, where a maze of grey corridors and purple lights welcomed you. It wasn't exactly the friendly entrance you had been hoping for, although quite the one you had been expecting after seeing the rather dark exterior of the ship. At the moment the mech was leading you down the halls, taking turns left and right, and no matter how hard you tried to recognize the directions in which he took, you were lost within a few moments.

"Soundwave, where are we going?" You ask after a while.

"If you are going to join this team then it is best if you meet the other members." He says, stopping in front of a door.

"So, like, introductions? How many of those are there going to be exactly?" You ask hesitantly, looking up to him with nervous eyes, "I'm not very good at them."

He chuckles, "You managed to impress Megatron, and that is a feat in itself. The others will be fine. My only suggestion is be wary of Starscream, he can be...unpredictable."

You gulp. "Alright..."

Soundwave walks through the door and into a large room. Several large metal slabs stand throughout the room, as do multiple tables with various pieces of equipment. The walls are lined with shelves upon shelves of vials with strange glowing liquids and the room is much better lit than the rest of the ship had been. You are about to ask what this place is when you hear voices echo from the back. Two more cybertronian males enter your frame of vision, a big bulky blue one with bright yellow eyes, a huge chest and massive shoulders. The other is a bright red with a slimmer more athletic build, and a smirk that was relatively...suggestive in manner.

Neither you nor Soundwave uttered a word as the two walked further into the room, blissfully unaware of your presence. The two laughed at some inside joke between them when the blue one turned and those yellow eyes locked onto the TIC with the tiny human in his palm. He almost tripped as they widened in shock, letting out a cough of surprise. The red one turned and smirked lazily when he saw Soundwave.

"Soundwave, what are you doing here? Do you need some-" His words slow as his eyes travel down to you, his face changing to shock, "-thing."

A moment of semi-awkward silence fills the room as the two stare at you dumbfounded. In complete torture under their gazes and silence, you speak up, your small voice like thunder in the quiet.

"Hi."

"Aaah!" The red one shouts, startled by your sudden noise.

You burst out laughing, the blue one following suit. The other glares at him, before turning to you and Soundwave.

"Soundwave, who might this be?" He asks.

Again, the recording of your own voice plays, "Y/N," followed by a second recording from just a few minutes earlier, "So, like, introductions?"

You blush slightly but can't help but giggle at your feminine voice being used by the giant Decepticon. He tilts his head down at you which you return with a cheeky smile.

The blue one chuckles again. "This one, this one I like. I'm Breakdown. The assistant slash muscle for this one." He says, jerking his thumb at the smaller one.

"Hey! I've got plenty of muscle myself, thank you very much." He retorts.

"Yeah yeah." Breakdown mutters, grinning.

"Tch!" He growls, turning back to you. In Soundwave's hand (who is much taller than this new mech) you are just about at his high-chest low-neck area. When he leans down a bit, his eyes almost meet yours. You tilt your head up a bit to look at him. That same lazy smirk from earlier graces his features, but this time a curious spark hides behind the black and red glow of his eyes.

"Well, Y/N, that wasn't very kind of you, startling me like that." He purrs, making your eyes widen a bit. He grins. "I'm Knockout, the chief medical officer of the Decepticons, and the most attractive mech aboard." He adds with a wink.

You blush lightly, and it does not go unnoticed by the otherwise silent mech holding you up. With the more threatening tone of Megatron he announces, "That will be all."

Knockout stands to his full height once more and looks knowingly at Soundwave then back down at you. "You're welcome to stop by anytime you want, Y/N."

Soundwave rather abruptly makes for the door, but not before Breakdown shouts out, "And please, feel free to scare Knockout again!"

"Shut up!" You hear followed by what you assume to be a punch and a burst of deep laughter.

The door closes and Soundwave looks back over his shoulder at it, then quickly moves onward.

"Well they were...interesting. Especially that Knockout character." You say with an amused smile.

"Pay him no mind." Soundwave murmurs.

You look up at him and chuckle. "Jealous?" You tease.

He looks down at you, then back up, "No."

A giggle escapes your lips at his reaction and you plop down in the center of his palm, crossing your legs and eagerly looking forward. "Who are we meeting next?"

You turn a corner and Soundwave nearly slams into another mech who shrieks in discontent. "Starscream." Soundwave answers your previous question.

"Soundwave!" Starscream shouts, mistaking his answer for a greeting, "Primus, watch where you're going! I don't have time for such careless behavior, I need to go inform Lord Megatron of something!"

You cringe at his high pitched voice, standing up slowly. Something tells you this is a mech you need to be careful of.

Starscream's glare go right to your movement. The blood red eyes narrow. "What is that?"

You glare up at him. "I'm not a 'that'."

He chuckles, a sound that sends shivers of fear crawling down your spine. "Please tell me you're bringing her to me because I am the one who gets to kill her." He grins maliciously.

Your eyes grow wide in fear and you walk as far as you can, trying to get away. Soundwave pulls you protectively towards his chest. "'I wish to join your ranks sir' 'Well then Y/N, welcome to the Decepticons' 'So, like, introductions'." Soundwave explains in an odd and slightly terrifying mix of your's and Megatron's voices.

"What?!" He cries out in disbelief, "This human is a recruit?!"

Soundwave nods and you wince again as Starscream turns his hatred filled gaze to you. "You."

He goes to grab at you and you yelp in fear before the clash of metal on metal sounds through the hall. You gape at Starscream who now slumps at the bottom of the wall on the opposite side.

"'You will not harm' 'her', 'understood?'" He replays, all Megatron's voice, loud and strong.

Shakily, Starscream stands and nods, "Y-yes, Soundwave." He says before running off down the hall.

Soundwave stared down the hall after him, then shook his head and brought your trembling frame up to his face. "Are you alright?"

You nod, but your wide eyes suggest otherwise.

He sighs. "Sorry. Like I said, unpredictable."

He brings you to another room, one smaller than the Medbay. His personal quarters. It was relatively bare, with what must have been a bed, a table with a few large pieces of alien technology, and screens on several walls.

He places you gently on the table, crouching down to your height. Neither one of you speaks for a moment, before you ask something that had been bugging you since your interaction with Megatron.

"Soundwave?"

"Yes?"

"Why don't you talk to the others in your voice?"

It's silent for a moment before he answers quietly, "I don't trust them."

You look at him with glowing E/C eyes. "But you trust me?"

Even with the visor, you can feel the intensity of the look he gives you. "You haven't given me a reason not to."

The mech can't stop talking around you. He doesn't know why. It's true he trusts you, and even if he didn't, what influence would a tiny human girl have over him? But here you were, asking questions that he wouldn't answer for anyone else, and here he was, his carefully constructed walls shattered and turned to rubble at his feet for no true reason. And he had been jealous earlier, when Knockout had been flirting with you, his face had turned to a snarl underneath his visor. And he had been ready to cleave that useless seeker in two the second he lifted a finger towards you, his energon turning hot as lava. What was he doing? Why was he doing...whatever this was? But you smiled up at him again, your H/C hair reflecting what little light there was, your eyes still somehow retaining the stars you had gazed at so fondly at earlier. He realized, much to his surprise, that he wanted you to look at him the same way you had looked at those stars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 216 12
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
3.6K 63 21
This is a book of mostly Transformers x cybertronian reader one shots and a few lemons. I am accepting requests!!!!
347K 4.7K 200
This year I decided to try doing a Oneshots book. This book is marked as mature, so if you're younger than 17 read at your own risk. This is meant to...
81.9K 1.8K 23
The Autobots and Decepticons were fighting as usual for Energon when they plunged into a hole, falling unceremoniously into the abyss. There was one...