notes (COMPLETED)

By DAVEFRANC0

"You're just a girl, not even a pretty one. You were just something to fill my spare time, nothing more. And... More

.
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
epilogue
note
WattpadPrize2014

..

25.5K 1.7K 207
By DAVEFRANC0

"Can you please just hold on?" I cried out, chasing after the him.

"And why should I? I already told you, those were just notes."

"You can't seriously expect me to believe that! Look, just read this," I said, thrusting a crumpled note towards him.

"No."

"Fine, then I'll read it to you."

Hey,

I noticed your eyes were red today. Why were you crying? Are you hurting yourself again? If you are please tell me, I don't want anything to happen to you.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that was all fake and I'll leave you alone," I said, taking a deep breath. He had to feel something.

"That was all fake. It was all a lie, so you can just leave me alone," he confirmed before walking away.

My heart ached and I could feel myself start to tap my foot, desperately trying to keep the tears from falling. "Wait," I whispered, salty drops trailed down my face, but it was too late. 

He was already gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
8K 610 1
[© decemberrr // poem] beautiful cover by @obsessions-
3.4M 113K 45
"I was scared... but wouldn't you be? If a serial killer was utterly obsessed with you?" Highest rank: #2 in Thriller
613K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!