Max + Chloe ( life is strange)

By CeceCreepypastaFAN2

As Max comes back, Chloe and her reconnect and Max begins to discover feelings for Chloe... but max starts to... More

Chapter 1: What a morning
Chapter 2: welcome home
Chapter 4: Home away from hell
Chapter 5: Midnight of love
Chapter 6: Me and You
Chapter 7: Sneak & Peak
Chapter 8: Back in Time?!
Chapter 9: The Dark Room (Part 1)
Chapter 10: The Dark Room (Part 2)

Chapter 3: Healing wombs & Powers?!

913 11 2
By CeceCreepypastaFAN2

Max's POV~
"Slow down Chloe! This isn't a race"
I said as Chloe laughed...
"Ahh come on Hippie... keep up!" I heard her say as she kept going... wait... this is where I saw that crazy storm... but how in the hell is this connected?... it felt like déjà vu... I started walking up the dirt path... And to my surprise I saw Chloe sitting it was very common... I then took out my camera and took a picture of Chloe I don't even think she realizes she looks so beautiful...
"Are you ok?" I asked as I sat next to her... she nodded and smiled...
"Yeah... I'm ok... "
"It's so beautiful here... and peaceful "
"Yeah... this is what I call the golden hour..."
"It sure is" I looked at the sun with Chloe... it was so peaceful...
"It's so weird to sit here and talk... we haven't talked like this since we were tweens"
"Time does fly"

As the girls are talking Chloe to sized tell Max what has happened to her and what has happened to Rachel... Max begins to feel confused about certain situations but she starts to understand that Nathan Prescott is part of the solution is also part of Rachel's disappearance ... it was obvious that Rachel was in the truck and to find out the news in Prescott had something to do with strong drugs in the vortex club made Chloe and Max infuriated...

"God Chloe! Did Nathan do anything to you?" I saw Chloe's face... it seemed like she felt like she was gross...
"The fucking perv drugged me and I saw the perv crawling to me as he smiled with his damn camera ... "
"Did you get away without him hurting you?"
I knocked down a lamp as I kicked him and I ran out... I thought I was going to die... Max it was horrifying..."
I felt so much guilt that I cursed myself out... I came closer to Chloe and held her hand and I think I saw a blush...
"I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you" I heard her chuckle .
"Max, don't beat yourself up... you couldn't do anything... don't worry... all I'm thinking about is Rachel... wherever she is... do you think she's-"
"Alive or dead?... I don't know Chloe..."
"I understand... to be honest us sitting here talking and being here together feels like -"
"Destiny?" We both smiled and I saw Chloe have a worried look ... I saw her stand and I stood next to her...
"If this is destiny Max, I'm hoping we can find Rachel... I miss her"
I started feeling dizzy and my head began to hurt...
"Woah Max?! Are you ok?" I heard her voice and blacked out...I woke up again and it was storming... oh no not again... I tried to make my way to the lighthouse... and I sow a doe leading me... when I got to the top... I saw a newspaper...
DATE : October 11th
Was this Friday?! Oh man the tornado was coming on Friday... I backed up slowly and I felt Chloe ...
"Chloe! You're here and I'm back... Oh my God... this is real...it's real!oh man this really sucks..." I felt myself panicking... and Chloe was trying to calm me down...
"Max what the hell happened ? You blacked out"
"I didn't black out Chloe... I had a vision of a tornado destroying the town"
"That's impossible. Oregon gets around five tornados every 20 years ... Max I think you zoned."
"No no Chloe... I felt the electricity in the air..."
"Come on Max... take a breath ok?"
"Chloe. I'm not crazy. But there's something I have to tell you ... something hardcore..."
"Talk to me Max... I'm here"
"I had the same vision in class... it' seemed so real... and when I came out... I discovered I could reverse time... again: not crazy"
"But high... right?"
"Listen, how do you think I saved you in the bathroom ?"
"By reversing time yeah sure max..."
" I saw you get shot Chloe... i watched you die... I was able to go back and hit the fire alarm "
"And I see that ur a geek with a great imagination but this isn't anime or a video game max... people don't have super powers ... that's all fake..."
"Well Chloe I don't know what I have ... But I have it and I'm scared shirtless..."
"Ok... you need to get high... it's been a hella crazy day for you and me-"
She was cut off by seeing snowflakes falling...
"What the hell is this?! "
"Snowflakes Chloe "
"But it's like 80 degrees outside "
"Climate change This is proving that a storm is coming... or a tornado "
"Max... start from the beginning... tell me everything...
The End of episode 1 : Chrysalis
************************************
Beginning of episode 2 : Out of time

(Beep beep... Beep beep!!!)
Max's POV~
Urghhh... I turned off my alarm and tried to wake up... but I nuzzled into my pillow... I then heard the door open and it was Victoria and Kate... they both jumped on my bed and all I did was laugh...
"Wakey Wakey sleepy head!!!" They said in sync...
"Alright I'm up" Victoria kissed me as Kate got off... God V was so sweet...
She smiled at me and kissed me again really soft...
"Morning my sexy hippie "
"Morning beautiful... I wish I could kiss you more but I need a shower "
"I know Maxie... and I need to finish the rest of my science essay... I'll catch up with you and the girls in Mr. Jeffersons class... I'll c u in a bit hun and have a nice shower " she kissed me and winked at me... I slapped her ass and that made her giggle... I remember our first kiss... plus we didn't get along...
************{flash back}*************
As I walked to my dorm room I noticed a faint sobbing... it came from Victoria's room... she was balled up on her bed and I saw a letter on the floor... I read some of it...

From: Dr. Adam
We offer our apologies to inform you that you're brother has passed away doing to a cancerous tumor in his kidney. We have tried our best to save him, but it was to late. We are sorry for your loss.

Sincerely, Derick Adam
(Remember this is fan fiction! )

I then came in and I saw her beautiful face filled with sadness and anger...
"Victoria... are you ok?" I saw her get up and laugh a bit...
"Let me see Caufield, No I'm not ok! I just lost my brother and I don't need you showing me any pity !" I could tell she was mad and morning so I nodded and I felt her hand on mine...
"I'm sorry... I am Max... please don't go..."
"You know Victoria... I might not look so good in your eyes but, I'm trying to comfort you..."
"I know Max and I'm a bitch ... you're a beautiful person..." we both blushed ... we then sat and talked like a loooooooooooong time... we laughed and smiled and had fun that night... we both drank ...
"So .... how do you feel about me ?"
"To be honest Max... you're a great person... I'm inspired by you... you are a true artist... I have to apologize because you don't deserve to be treated poorly..." I felt her hand grab mine and she came closer...
"You mean that Victoria?"
"Every word beautiful... I need to tell you something... you drive me crazy when I'm around you ". I saw her get on me and blush... I sat up a bit and blushed... she started leaning in...
"Victoria..."
"Please Max... Let me do this... cause if I don't, I'll regret it"
She crashed her lips on mine... her tongue slid in my mouth and I couldn't control myself... we had a steamy make out scene... God her lips were like magic and her sweet moans drove me crazy... after we did that , we talked, laughed and became closer than ever... we became friends not because of the kissing or our crushes on each other, but because we found out how cool we were...

***********{End flash back}**********
I then got up from my bed and stretched a bit... another day, a new situation... I then grabbed my shower bag and headed to the girls shower room... Kate was brushing her teeth and I hugged her...
"Hiya Kate! How's your morning?"
I asked her as she rinsed her mouth out...
"Everything is good Max, how about you?"
"Ok I guess , I'm going to go somewhere before classes start"
"Ok Max!, that sounds good..."
"Ohhh yeah... how are you and Taylor? ;-)" I saw her blush and laugh.
"Well she's so perverted when we are together... but we love each other "
"I'm really happy for you Kate... well imma take a shower... I'll talk to you later" she said bye and I went into the shower... a few mins later I heard Kate laugh... it must be Taylor... well well, not so innocent now Kate ...
"Baby stop... haha..." I knew that I shouldn't have peeked but I did... Taylor picked Kate up and put her on the sink... Taylor was kissing Kate's neck and biting her at the same time... I heard Kate moaning and tbh... it turned me on...
"I want you so bad baby..." I saw Kate smirk ... I saw her get down and pull Taylor out the showers room... for some reason I imagined Chloe kissing me and touching me... no I can't think like this... she doesn't like me... does she?...
"Mmm...Chloe..." I started pinching my nipples and rubbing my clit...I wish Chloe knew how I felt...but I had to stop... I had to cool down and meet Chloe at the Two whales Dinner...

Ten minutes later...

I got changed and grabbed my phone... I got a text from Chloe...

Chloe: Max are you there!?
Chloe: Max I'm starving!!! Need food!
Me: Your always hungry. I'm on my way now ;-)
Chloe: ok and No Emoji!
Me: don't be mean Ché :-(
Chloe: ok ok I won't

After that , I grabbed my bag and left to go to the bus stop ... then I saw Warren standing by the entrance...
"Hey max!"
"Hey Warren, what's up?"
"Nothing much, I wanted to know if you were ok"
"Yeah I'm ok... how's your bruises doing... do they hurt?"
"Not a lot ... I'm ok tho... I also wanted to ask, the drive in theater is doing a planet of the apes movie... LETS GO APE!" He seemed very happy and I loved that movie ,but I'm to stressed.
"I want to go ... but it's been stressful... you should ask Brooke... i know she really like you" he seemed a bit upset but I know he likes her ...
"Yeah... I guess well I'll catch you later Max" I patted his shoulder and left...

A few moments later Max got on the bus that was heading for the town... when she arrived, she was on the side of the Two Whale Diner... she could already smell the bacon and eggs cooking...

As I entered the diner ... God I could smell Joyce's cooking... Mmm ! Bacon.., I then sat down at the second to last bench... It was like I was in a dream... I saw Joyce coming with a fresh batch of coffee...
"My my, Look at our bright future photographer Max Caufield ! "
"Nice to see you to Joyce... it's been a while..."
"Yes it has Max... but I heard from a little birdie that you were caught with grass..." I looked down and she laughed...
"It wasn't like that... I wanted to help Chloe "
"I know Max... you took the blame for Chloe, and I know that she's your best friend... but next time, when that happens... let Chloe handle it"
"I will Joyce "
"Now Max... I can hear your stomach from here... what do you want to eat?" I smiled and looked at the menu... of course I'm having sausage and Pancakes!
"Sausage and pancakes!" I saw Joyce smile and served me my coffee.
"Coming up!" She then walked away and said my order... I then got a text from Chloe...

Chloe: running a bit late... be there in a few minutes
Me: sure thing Chè ;-)
Chloe: I swear if I see another emoji... I'm going to bite you
Me: I can take it ;-)
Chloe: No Emoji!
As I put my phone to the side... I start to finish my coffee... I see Joyce walking to my table with my food.
"I can hear your stomach grumbling from the kitchen..." my mouth was watering for some food...
"I was dreaming of your delicious food"
"Awe well thank you Max... I just hope that you can help Chloe find herself again ... lord knows she needs it... I want my little girl back" I could tell that Joyce was worried about Chloe... I know Chloe and she is a hard ass ... I still didn't like how David hit her tho.
"I know your worried about Chloe... but she understands that she has to move on... basically from Williams death... she is coping in a different way "
"Yeah... by smoking weed and resenting her step father"
"I know how you feel"
"I'm just glad that Chloe has a great friend like you- oh speak of the Devil "
I saw Chloe walking towards our booth and smiling.
"Mom and Max! Back together at last... were you guys talking about how fucked up my life is?!" I saw her laugh but Joyce was a bit annoyed.
"Chloe! Watch that potty mouth ... and no we weren't talking about that..."
"Jeez I was just kidding mom"
"Of course your here to get a free meal... you put your whole college fund on your tab."
"I'm treating Chloe today"
"No your not Max cause this is my treat to you for saving Chloe-"
"I don't need no God Damn saving mom... just drop it already "
"Watch the tone young lady... and your getting one strip of bacon today"
With those words Chloe sits and Joyce walks away...
"Ugh! What's this shit on the Jukebox ?" I then see Chloe stand and change the song...
"That's better--- Now let's talk about your super power!"
"Chloe I have to be very careful with it... it's not a toy..."
"What are you talking about of course it is a toy! The best toy ever!"
"Well I have to be careful... I don't know if it's connected to that crazy fucking storm"

As the girls talk, Chloe wants Max to prove that she has these rewind powers... Max of course excepts the challenge.

Chloe's POV...
I wanted Max to prove to me that this was real and that she wasn't crazy...
"Alright max, I want you to tell me what's in my pockets " this was going to be good.
"Chloe I don't know... let me see first and then I'll tell you"
I pull out my stuff from my pockets and smile...
(Max studies the items and rewinds back to Chloe's question)
"Alright Max, I want you to tell me what is in my pockets"
"Some money..."
"Yes I am rich... but how much do I have?"
"86 cents"
"Nice... tell me more"
"I bet you have cigarettes "
"Yes I'm a smoker... but how many do I have?"
"You have seven cigarettes "
"This is getting good, what else?"
"Your car keys"
"To easy, describe my key chain "
"It's a cute robot panda keychain"
Score Max, something else?"
"A parking ticket "
"Yes sir, but what time was I busted?"
"10:39 am"
"Alright Max, let's see if you're right "
I then took out the items that were in my pocket... I swear I got chills all over my neck, she got everything right! The cigarettes, money, my keys... Hell even the time I was Busted on the parking ticket!
"Amazballs! I just got chills all over my neck" I saw max smile and laugh.
"You really do have powers..."
"I wasn't making it up Chloe "
"I know I know, but show me something even way cooler" I then saw max scan the room and she looked back at me...
"Chloe get that crap off the table" mom said as I nodded...
"Thanks mom, man I'm hungry like a wolf... but Max, you gotta show me something way cooler that will blow my mind away "
"I will predict the future " this sounds cool...
"Cool!"
"I am going to predict four events that are going to take place..."
"Sounds exciting!"
"The trucker drops his mug and Joyce rips him a new one"
"So what happens next?"
"The cop gets a emergency call on his radio one his partner leaves without him"
"Well let's just see how this goes "
"Justin and Trevor start fighting and Joyce breaks it up "
"This is getting good! Can't wait to see what happens!"
"The jukebox goes crazy as a cockroach crawls on it"
"Awesome! But let's see if you're right"
I then scan the room... I see mom walk to the trucker and he drops the cup.
"Oops!"
"Did you break another cup?! No more coffee for you"
"Sorry Joyce "
"Shit! Now I gotta take this call and leave my breakfast... hey where's my partner?" I see the cop turn and the cops partner leaves with out him...
"Awesome max!"I then hear Justin and Trevor arguing...
"Don't slap me bitch!"
"Take your fight club outside!"
"He started it"
"Well I'm finishing it"
" looks like their in love" I then see  the cockroach crawl on the jukebox .
"No fucking way! You predicted the cockroach crawling on the jukebox?! "
"Told you so"
"I pledge of Allegiance to max for the power in which she stands"
"Calm down Chloe, we don't know how long I have my powers for"
"I know max, let's get out of here before mom starts something "
We then finish our breakfast  start to make our way to the door... then her phone went off...
"Don't answer Max... you have places to go and things to do "
"It's Vicky... it might be important "
"So what?you haven't seen me for in forever and now your all over some Blackwell bitch?" I got jealous and max blushed , I then apologized and told her to answer it... I know that I am being selfish but, I miss her sent... I missed her smile, and her sexy ass in those jeans... god she was a turn on, then I saw mom walking towards me...
"Listen Chloe... I don't want to fight... I heard what happened yesterday " of course she did that Sargent dip shit...
"Look mom, I know I should have taken blame--"
"Yes you should have... Max took the blame... cause she's a good friend, but I'm telling the truth to David when I get home young lady... plus your going back to Blackwell... no if or buts... I will call the principal tomorrow..."
"Ugh... fine..."
"I want you to have a bright future "
"It hasn't been so bright to me lately, so why should I even try?I'm a fuck up mom..." and with that she sighed and walked away... Great! I can't tell Max about me going back to Blackwell... Not yet at least... when Max came back we walked out and headed to my car...

I have finished this part !!!! I have hit the 3000 words limit!

Like
Share
And comment!
If you have any ideas for me please comment!!!!

Love you my rainbows 🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991 63 5
You know the story. Max travels back to the bathroom. Chloe dies. And Arcadia Bay is saved. But the story doesn't end there. We'll never know what ha...
91.5K 2.6K 82
Dual POV This story starts off right after Max made the choice to sacrifice Arcadia Bay, leaving only her and Chloe as survivors. Without anywhere el...
27.1K 825 31
Long before Max's return to Arcadia Bay, Chloe met the beautiful and charming, Rachel Amber. Chloe struggled with her feelings towards her newfound f...
46.3K 1.3K 44
Pricefield AU where Max grew up in Seattle and never met Chloe until high school. Blackwell has dual dorms and they got partnered up as dorm buddies...