Karkat Vantas X Dave Strider...

By EL_SUGAr

Karkat and Dave take care of (y/n) when she is abandoned in a dark Valley and helps Dave and Karkat come clos... More

Creature
Karkat
Words
Learning fast
Trip?
A day with Karkat
New bed
Eyes
Couple
Beach
Meeting John
Tragedy
Hospital
Yelling like someone I know
Mother?
Caged up
The beginning of the fight.
Broken
Family
Gamzee
A/n
Mr. Shade is back!
Aquarium pt. 1
Aquarium pt.2
Goverment?
A vision
Turn in
Happy

Trolls

506 11 6
By EL_SUGAr

(Y/n) p.o.v
Another day with Karkat is so fun. Except we weren't walking to his house or anything.
"Where are we walking?" I ask.

"We are going to Gamzee hive. You are gonna meet all my friends." He said.

"Well can I get on you? I'm tired of all the walking." I complain.

"We only been walking for five minutes and we can still see my hive." He said and we turn around to see the hive.

"Plz." I say.

"Ugh alright!" He agrees and I climb on him.

********

"Can mew speak?" The weird cat lady said.

I hid behind Karkat. "DON'T WORRY THEY ARE MY IDIOTIC FRIENDS THEY WON'T HURT YOU." Karkat said and I climb on him. I was in his head looking at the new trolls.

I jumped on Sollux head and he smiled at me when he picked me up from his head and when I saw Edrian I jumped in his lap. Then I saw Kanaya and jump in her lap and I saw a lazy face and it was Gamzee. I jump on him and he held his arm out and I climb on it and hang on it.
"What's mew name?" The cat lady said.

"(Y/n)." I answer and she grabs me and I let her. She pets me and purrs come out.

She giggles. "She cute."

"Ha let me see that thing." The girl with glasses and a metal arm say. She takes me and I just smile at her.

"What is your name?" I ask.

"Virska and the girl who looks like a cat is Nepeta and the guy in the wheel chair is Tavros." She said and I look at the the troll with bull horns and the one in a wheel chair with metal legs. She hands me over to him.

"hI HOW ARE YOU?" He asked.

"Fine." I said and he puts me down.

"Hi I'm feferi ." The girl with banana like horns said as I walk past her.

"I'm Equius." The guy with a broken horn said.

"I'm Terezi." A girl with red glasses said and picks me up and smells me. "You sm3ll just lik3 D4ve ."

"I'm Aradia." The girl who looks spooky said and I just look at her.

"Want to play in the water?" Feferi said.

"We are no where near the ocean fef." Virska said.

"Can we play hide-n-seek?" I ask.

"Oh that's a good idea. Who counts?" Nepeta said.

"Not me!" We all say at the same time.

"Me." Gamzee said.

"Okay count to 20." I said and he smiles at me and starts to count and everyone hides.

After a few hours he found most of the trolls and I was still hiding. I was in Gamzee drawer full of his shirt. Since I was small I hid in his clothes and they smelled like soda.
"WhErE aRe YoU?" I heard Gamzee say.

"1 sm3ll h3r!" Terezi said and I felt my heart pounding.

Then they open the drawer I'm in and Gamzee smiled at me and picks me up. "FoUnD yOu MoThErFuCkEr."

"Now can we play again?" She asks.

"No that shit game took too long. How about we play some earth game called tag?" Virska ask.

"Oh can we play outside?" I ask.

"Yes!" Edrian say.

We all go outside and they create a huge circle around me and I'm in the middle. "Okay who ever gets the smallest stick is it and..." Virska explains everything. I was was just jumpy to play this game.

"Waiit how do you know tho much about thethe human thingth?" Sollux asks.

"I have a boyfriend who is human and taught me things idiot." Virska looks at him. "Ready show your sticks!"

We all show our sticks and I had the smallest one. "yOU aRE IT!" Tavros said and he started to run off with his metal legs. Everyone else started to run off and I ran off to touch a troll.

I saw Edrian and he had his wand in his hand. "We aren't supposed to use weapons!" I complained.

"We are, didn't you hear me say that we can use weapons to keep each other from touching each other?" Virska said.

"Okay." I say and run towards Edrian. He uses his wand to create a wall in front of me that I had to climb it and I fell down. Then I went around it and kept running towards Edrian and chased him and I climb on him and yell.

"Tag Edrian is it!" I say and jump off of him.

"Wwhat!" He yells and I run off giggling.

Then I hid behind a big tree and climbed it. When I climbed there I saw Nepeta, Gamzee, Sollux, Karkat, Feferi in the tree. I smile and they whisper.

"Kanaya is it!" We hear Edrian yell.

"Tavros is it!" We hear Kanaya yell.

A moment later. "Virska is it!" We hear Tavros say.

"Equius is it!" Virska yells and then stay silent.

"Nepeta is it!" We see Equius inside the tree and we all get down the tree and run.

"Karkat is it!" We hear Nepeta say.

"EDRIAN IS IT." We hear him yell.

"Sollux is it!" Edrian yells.

I hid under the car and see everyone chasing each other and they used their weapons to keep them from getting it. Then I see feferi giggles and laughs at me. She pokes my nose. "(Y/n) is it!"

I stay there and see Karkat pass my hiding place and come out and touch him. "Daddy is it!" I yell.

Everyone stops running and laughs at Karkat. "I WILL GET YOU ALL!" Karkat screams and chases every one was running around.

"(Y/n) ith it!" Sollux touched me.

I run towards Virska and jump on her. "Virska is it!" I run away and she touches Karkat.

"UGH!" Karkat screams and then we keep playing. After like hours of playing we all sit in the grass. Some of the trolls had colorful blood on them and some had scratches.

"What happened to your arm?" I ask Edrian.

"Oh feferi scratched it with her damn trident." Edrian said.

"Oops sorry." She said.

"Tavros took my fake tail." Nepeta said.

"hERE IT IS." Tavros said and handed back her tail.

"My FaYgO wAs WaStEd!" Gamzee says glaring at Virska.

"What?" She smirks.

"I'm hungry." I say.

"WeLl LeT gO aNd EaT mOtHeRfUcKeRs." Gamzee gets up and picks me up and we all walk back to his house and eat. Then we all watch a troll movie.

"What is this?" I ask them.

"Trollth." Sollux say.

"Can we play on a Xbox?" I ask.

"I dOn'T hAvE a XbOx AnD i DoN't KnOw WhAt ThAt Is." Gamzee said.

My smile drop and I just sit on Gamzee head. "I'm thirsty." I tell him.

"Do YoU wAnT fAyGo?"

"Yes!"

"NO!" Karkat said.

"I'm thirsty daddy!" I whine.

"Okay then!" Karkat said and Gamzee stood up and I was still on his head.

"HeRe YoU gO mOtHeRfUcKeR." Gamzee said handing me one.

"Thanks!" I say and hug his head.

"No PrObLeM." He chuckles and we sit back down on the couch. I squeeze his nose and he says "hOnK HoNk." Very funny. I laugh and do it again and he says it again.

He grabs my nose and squeezes it gently. "Honk!" I say and the trolls laugh.

I turn red and then I start to feel sleepy and I fall asleep in Gamzee arms. "Goodnight (y/n)." I hear the trolls say before I sleep.

Dave p.o.v
  I pick (y/n) up from Gamzee house and see Karkat and Gamzee sleeping together with Karkat. I felt angry.
"Karkat!" I yell and he wakes up with Gamzee.

"WhO tHe FuCk WoKe Us Up?" Gamzee said rubbing his eyes.

"WHAT?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"I come to get (y/n) and I find you here sleeping and acting like Gamzee is (y/n) other dad." I said and took (y/n) out of Gamzee hold and left the house.

I was jealous, alright don't judge the cool kid. Karkat and I are dating and he is over at Gamzee house and they sleep together with (y/n). "DAVE WAIT UP ASSHOLE!" I hear Karkat and I ignore him.

Then he came in front of me and stopped me. "DAVE LISTEN, (Y/N) AND I WERE HANGING OUT WITH ALL MY FRIENDS AND I JUST FELL ASLEEP ON GAMZEE CUZ I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO LEAVE WITH HER IN HIS ARM."

"So you don't like Gamzee more than me?" I ask.

"FOR CHRIST SAKES! WE ARE DATING AND RASING (Y/N) TOGETHER OF COURSE I DON'T LIKE HIM, I LIKE YOU BETTER." He said blushing.

"Awww I'm so sorry kitty I just got a little jealous and mad." I smirk at him.

"WHATEVER LETS JUST GO HOME AND SLEEP." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Okay." I say and put (y/n) in the back of the car in her car seat and we go to my apartment.

*********

Karkat was in my arms and (y/n) was in her bed sleeping. "WHAT WILL (Y/N) THINK IF SHE SEES US?" Karkat asked.

"Then we will just tell her that we are dating." I said.

"FINE." Karkat said.
Then we went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360 30 11
After finishing their sburb session, the cast of Homestuck get sent to the universe of Sburb University, which is college but really feels more like...
53.9K 1.8K 17
Your name is Dave Strider. You're 16 years old. You have an.. Interesting career. ---- 16 year old Dave Strider is a demon hunter with his older bro...
3.5K 16 19
Howdy! I absolutely LOVE Davekat. So here are a bunch of random DaveKat one-shots for all y'all starving hearts. It's gonna be cute and crappy so sit...
11.4K 549 16
Karkat was so lonely. Ever since Kanaya and Rose became Matesprits and Dave and Terezi became matesprits and the deaths of a vast majority of his fri...