|| 보고 싶다 || (MAJOR EDITING O...

By MOONCH1LD_03

Top! Jimin (Alpha) Bottom! Jungkook (Omega) Includes side ships Cover by @-cherub thank you!! Started : 18/12... More

I
M
I
S
S
Smut (Extra + Ordinary)
Y
O
Not an update
J
I
M
I
N
Me lmao
H
Y
U
N
G
Epilogue
YEEEEE
💖💖💖The end + Q n A 💖💖💖
Jonghyun and Choi Seo In
Sequel
Merry Christmas!!
Ahthor's note
NOTE!!

U

6.4K 198 119
By MOONCH1LD_03

Are drifting further by and by
I'm missing you~
I'm missing you~
I'm missing you~

Tuesday 11 July 10:00 p.m.

"Yoongi hyung what should I wear tomorrow to pick up Jimin hyung?"

"Umm anything is fine?"

"Come on I want it to be special~"

"Oh fuck! Noooooo!!!!"

Game over

"Bitch your not even listening!"

"S-Sorry" Yoongi may be the oldest in the room but still he wouldn't want Jungkook to be mad.

"Anyway, let's get ready for tomorrow."

"Fine." Yoongi hyung threw his phone onto the couch and starts picking his clothes. He is going to drive me to the airport to pick up Jimin hyung! And he's gonna have a sleepover with me. I really appreciate Yoongi hyung he's like a brother to me.

ding!

"Oh?"

You have received a text message from 🖤🌟 ChimChim 🌟🖤

JM: Babe, I'm going to come back home late I guess?

JM: Flight got delayed. Somewhat like 12 in the afternoon. (KST)

JM: 🙄🙄🙄

JK: It's okay. At least you come back

🖤🌟 ChimChim 🌟🖤has send you a photo!

JM: Look at how beautiful the scenery here. Like you.

JK: 😳😳😳😳

JK: Wow hyung, so wow

JM: 😂😂😂

JK: It's getting late and I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

JM: Oh really, oh okay....😔

JM: Can't wait to see you too.

JK: Goodnight

JK: Daddy~ ❤️

JM: WHAATJSJSJAJAKXLSXKXMSANANSNM

JM: OH JUNGKOOK IM GETTING READY AND I FELT MY

JM: BOXERS TIGHTENING. OH U GONNA GET THIS WHEN I RETURN

JM: SKXJSIAKSDHDHJDAJKSDLSKJDDB

JM: IM HAVING A FUCKING BONER YOU R GONNA TAKE CARE OF IT WHEN I GET BACK HOME

JK: My pleasure daddy 👅👅👅

JM: Shit. It's tight now and it's bulging now

JK: Daddy is horny for Kookie~

JK: Goodnight daddy~ and Daddy's big dick. ❤️ 👅

You have send 🖤🌟 ChimChim 🌟🖤 a photo

JM: Fuck I think I'm gonna be late for work.
Seen ✅✅

I giggle at how cute Jiminie is.

"Why you giggling like a little girl who just received a message from her crush?"

"Oh shush." I shushed him and glare at him. He laughs.

We then finish getting ready.

"Goodnight hyung."

"Goodnight Jungkookie." We then went into separate rooms. I jump and land on my big soft bed. I snuggle onto a pillow.

"Jimin hyung is coming back tomorrow~~~!!!" I squeal. A little too loud.

"HEY IM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!"

"SORRY HYUNG."

I chuckle. Call me a creep if you want. I open my wardrobe. Jimin hyung and I share a bedroom. So we share the wardrobe too. I take out on of his coat and sniffs it. It smells like Jimin hyung. I then wear it and jump onto the bed again.

"Can't wait for tomorrow." I whisper to myself and went to sleep.

Wednesday 10:00 a.m. (KST)

"Hah.... ahhhhhhhh~~~" I stretch my body. I never had this wonderful sleep before. I rub my eyes and yawn once again. I then get out of the bed. Didn't know the Parks had such wonderful beds. I open the door and I went to knock on Jungkook's door.

"Rise and shine sleepy head! We have like 2 more hours to get ready!" No response. I knock the door a little bit harder this time.

"HEY! JUNGKOOK WAKE YOUR ASS UP NOW!" I yell. But still no response.

"Ah, fuck it." Good thing it wasn't lock or else I might I have to kick it.

"I'm opening your door!" I open the door to see him not on the bed! Where s he!?! Then I hear sounds from the bathroom.

"Blech... ugh.... blech.... *vomiting sounds*" ( u get what I mean )

"O MY FUCK JUNGKOOK!!!" I crouch down to his level and pat his back.

(Just imagine him being gentle aye LMAO AHAHHAHAHA)

"HEY ARE U OKAY?!?!?" He kept vomiting. I run out of the bathroom I quickly get a towel in a cupboard. Then I go to the kitchen and fill a bottle with water. Then I rush up again.

"H-Hyung..." He tried speaking but then nausea hit him. I pat his back. Then he stops, and I give him a towel to wipe his mouth and the bottle for him to drink. He calms down.

"Jungkook-ah... are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah... I think."

"Let's bring you to the doctor." I check the time 10:30 a.m.

"But..."

"No buts go take a bath and I will too. And we will have breakfast, heck you can't. You will vomit again. Let's just get dressed." I look back at Jungkook he's quiet about it... oh I know.

"Don't worry we will make it in time to pick up Jimin." I reassure him. His eyes lit up and he nods. I then left the bathroom and I went to the guest bedroom to take a bath.

After a while we're done. I am wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of black pants and I also wear an army patterned jacket.

Then Jungkook was done too. He was wearing a black hoodie. (Forget about the mask)

"Can I like borrow the cars in here?" I ask. He nods. He brought me to a small room. He took out some of the keys and open the room.

Damn. It's all car keys in it. Wow fuck. There's so many.

"I'll umm take this one then." I simply take one of the keys. And went out. Jungkook lock the door.

Fast forward time

"Jungkook. Are you okay now?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"Patient number 13. Jeon Jungkook?" We both look at the nurse.

"Yeah?" Jungkook said.

"It's your turn." She smiles. We both got up went into the room.

"Ahh, welcome. I'm Park Jinyoung. People call me Jr. but call me anything you want." He smiles as wrinkles are form at side of his eyes.

"Ah yes Doctor Park. You see my friend starts to feel nauseous this morning. We didn't really ate anything yesterday night so..." he nods.

"Oh. Damn you two seriously are stupid."

"You said what?!" I half yelled. Jungkook calms me down. That so called 'Jinyoung' guy rolls his eyes and chuckles.

"Seriously everyone knows why. You are pregnant, Jungkook-ssi." He smiles.

"Oh..."

"We'll do some check ups okay?" Jungkook nods. I thank and apologise to Jinyoung for yelling. He accept my apology and smiles again. That's kinda cute tho. I check the time 11:20 a.m. We then were brought into a room.

( I suck at medical stuffs so bear with it 😂)

"Lay down here." Dr. Park told Jungkook. Jungkook obeys and lay down and I stood there watching them. Then an idea came.

"Hey Jungkookie. Why not you do your check ups while I got pick up Jimin?"

"But I want to go with youuuu~~~" He whines while doing puppy eyes.

"Rest here." I then walk towards him he is frowning now.

"Don't worry. I'll bring him here straight away." He nods as I kiss his crown forehead. "I'll be back. Please take care of him doctor."

"I will." He smiles and with that I went out."

________________

"Is that your mate???" Dr. park smirks while asking me I blushes and shakes my head. He's using a machine while scanning my stomach.

"Are you sure? He cares for you so much tho."

"He's like my brother." I smiles.

"Awwwww." He squeals.

"Ne, Doctor, are you an omega?"

"Yeah..."

"Are you mated?"

"Well.. I am but..."

"Oh I'm sorry. It's okay if you don't want to talk about it." He nodded and I apologise.

"Now let's start this." He smiles

"Don't worry just relax and you'll be fine."

HELLO EVERYONE THIS LAZY ASS AUTHOR IS BACKKKKKKK. THANK YOU FOR 1k+ Reads. I appreciate it so much it's like the first Jikook fanfic for me to get so many reads. I am impressed and shoo and happy and grateful thank you very much ❤️. Kamsahammida. And who do you guys ship Jinyoung with? Jaebum? Youngjae? Idkkk anyways love you allll ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 2K 20
" Yes!, finally I'm gonna meet the BTS " Jungkook said raising his arms expressing his happiness with his smiling face .. Thank u so much for making...
26K 2.2K 51
"I LOVE YOU " "I HATE YOU" Jung hoseok has been in love with Kim Taehyung ever since he has met him . He didn't knew why later hated him. But he nev...
1.7M 34.6K 200
Hi, This is short imagines with the diffrent ships among BTS. There is both smut, sweet and sad ones ^.^ Enjoy! :) Book 2: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/pi...
9.9K 1.5K 9
Main Ship- TaeSeok (Vhope)~ Side Ship- Namgi (SuMon), kookhope, 2seok (jinhope) Taehyung, Namjoon, Jungkook and Jin - Alpha Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoong...